• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nicole's breaking point

tower98

TMF Master
Nicole’s breaking point

Nicole and Faith were your average sisters. They enjoyed long shopping trips and even longer stays at the salon. At first glance you would not believe they were sisters. Nicole was a soft-spoken, shy giant. At 6’0 she towered over the 5’2 Faith. Faith, the loud, out spoken beauty was a whapping 70lbs lighter then her big sis. Both girls were real lookers though, Faith was more outgoing, and flirty, so she managed to lock up many more dates.

Nicole had been talking with Jeremy the last few weeks. Not having the nerve she decided to not ask him out. In her mind they were kind of dating. Jeremy enjoyed hanging out with her, they had fun going to the mall, the movies and all, but he was only hanging with her so he could see Faith.

Well, Nicole was devastated when she found out Faith had accepted his invitation to the movies on Friday night. Not one to openly complain she turned to music to get away from her stress. All day Friday she was in a really bad mood. How could her sister do this to her? She new there was no way her sister would cancel the date.

Nicole was sitting on her bed playing her music as loud as it would go as she thought about her evil sister. Maybe I should just tell my sister how I feel she thought. She put on a tee shirt over her braw and wiggled into her sweat pants before going to talk with her sister.

Faith was in her sports braw and gym shorts as she rolled out of bed after an all night party at her girl friends. As she sat on the corner of her bed she noticed a hole in her right ankle sock. Stretching to shake the cobwebs from her brain she was annoyed to find Nicole standing in her door way. Rolling her eyes she rolled back into bed and covered her head with a pillow as Heather started to ask about her upcoming date.

After Nicole asked a few quick questions about where they were going and she got no answer she just about lost it. Soon she was yelling her sister’s name and still she did not answer her.

“What the fuck Faith” Nicole screamed out.
Knowing her spoiled little sister was trying to blow her off again she moved over to the bed. With a cat like jump she landed on top of Faith’s back with her knees and quickly had her little sister pinned below her.

Nicole was straddling her sister and was using all of her strength to hold her squirming body still. An enormous amount of built up rage was flowing through her body as she remembered how poorly her sister has treated her.

Nicole found her fingers reaching out to Faith’s sides and not even thinking about what she was doing began to tickle her sister’s sides with both hands. Nicole’s fingers were pinching at her sisters bare sides and she found her self tickling hard and fast. Listening to her sister laugh and plea made her feel like she was being taken seriously for a change.

“STOP IT…Right…Now…” cried out a laughing Faith. Watching Faith’s body wiggling and fighting below her over powering sister would have amused anybody. The kicking legs and flapping hands reaching back to try and stop the tickling was funny to watch. The room was filled with the sounds of a girl getting tickled into hysteria.

Nicole was letting out all of her emotions that she has held onto over the years and she was not about to stop till she felt better. Using her left hand she managed to pin Faith’s hands together above her head and brought her right hand up and used it to slither in her right armpit.

Faith began rocking from right to left but was unable to get free from her older sister. As Nicole racked her fingers in her right armpit Faith began screaming fits of laughter. Nicole felt her sister trying to pull her arms down but she easily was able to keep her in her ticklish position.

Once Faith was tickled to the point she was snorting Nicole used her right hand to hold her arms over her head and tickled her left armpit with her left fingers. This brought on more screaming laughter from the extremely ticklish Faith.

With one quick move Nicole had both hands tickling both armpits at once. Faith was trying so hard to close her arms to stop the tickling but Nicole had her fingers deep in her pits and she was tickling her pits so bad Faith was crying as she laughed her self into a long silent laugh.

Nicole brought her dancing fingers onto Faith’s back and began tracing the middle of her back forcing out more shrieks of panicked laughter from Faith. Nicole smiled with pride as her sister bucked and screamed below her; Faith must have figured it out that the tickling was not going to stop.

“I can’t understand you Faith…try again…What was that?”

Faith could not get words out of her mouth; all that escaped her mouth was laughter. Faith’s toes were clenched and her fists were shaking as her body began to tire from all of the shaking. Nicole sensed Faith was getting tired but she shrugged her shoulders and turned around.

Nicole was sitting on Faith’s lower back and her feet were pressed tight against Faith’s sides to hold her still. Looking over her shoulder Nicole waited to see the tear filled eyes of her sister before she yanked off her gym shorts in one rough pull.

“Mercy…” cried out a weak Faith…”Mercy please…”

A smirking Nicole used her fingers to slide down Faith’s ass and then when Faith’s body jumped Nicole began scratching lightly on her smooth ass. The light tickling on her bare bottom was too much and she went wide eyed as the tickling picked up in pace.

“So ticklish…this was always a good way to keep you under control sis. This time though you really need to suffer. Such a ticklish girl you are Faith…so…so…so…ticklish my dear” said Nicole as she tickled.

Reaching Nicole moved her tickling fingers down Faith’s tanned legs and watched Faith’s legs shake from her touch. Each leg seemed to bounce around uncontrollable the more she was tickled. There was no place Nicole could touch Faith that did not result in gut wrenching laughter.

Nicole lowered her self so her stomach was on Faith’s legs and she used her own legs to wrap around her petite sister. Faith’s ankles were wrapped tight in Nicole’s arm leaving her screaming out in horror…NOT MY FEET…

“Nicole laughed before saying, “Yes your feet…I’m going to tickle them really good sis.”

Faith’s feet were so ticklish it only took a finger nail sliding down her socked foot from heal to toe to beg desperately.

“Please noooooo…Please don’t! I can’t take this! Nicole!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

“I can hear you just fine, no need to scream sis.”

Nicole poked her pinky finger into the hole in Faith’s left sock in the middle of her sole and wiggled it around. Faith’s body seemed to tense up and Nicole new she was going to really enjoy this.

Using her fingers to wiggle up and down her socked foot was enough to send Faith back into that deep laughing craze again. Nicole watched her sister twitch and listened to her pleading as she tickled her.

“Just tell me where it tickles more sis…” said Nicole as she moved from spot to spot on her foot.

Using her free hand Nicole pulled the white ankle socks off her feet making sure to drag a finger nail as she did to keep the tickling going. As soon as Faith felt the fingers running down her now naked foot she lost her mind and could only manage to get one word out before the screaming laughter took over…”MERCY”…..

Nicole moved her fingers rapidly around her sister’s soft soles and she listened to the half laugh half scream as she watched her foot shake under her fingers. As her fingers moved up towards her toes Faith clenched her toes shut. As the tickling jumped to the tops of her feet Faith opened her toes and Nicole was able to tickle the underside of Faith’s ticklish toes.

Moving from toe to toe Nicole was amazed how loud and long her sister could scream for. As her fingers tickled each toe Faith seemed to drift deeper into ticklish laughter and she was no longer able to speak. Tears were streaking down her face and her fists were pounding the bed as she fell deeper into that ticklish sea of laughter.

When Nicole used her fingers to dust Faith’s heels poor Faith seemed unable to laugh out loud anymore. Faith’s head was bobbing up and down but no laughter was coming out anymore. Still Nicole could not bring her self to stop tickling.

Nicole sat Indian style and brought Faith’s feet up from between her legs leaving her weight to hold her legs down. This allowed Nicole to use both hands to tickle her feet. Faith tried to wiggle her feet but Nicole was able to follow the few inches Faith was capable of moving her feet and continued the tickling assault.

All ten fingers were scraping Faith’s bare feet reducing her to one tired little girl. Nicole smiles at the weak attempts Faith made to stop the tickling on her feet. Faith tries to cover one foot with the other but Nicole turned all ten fingers to the foot on top and Faith would quickly switch feet. Back and forth Faith moved her feet crying out for mercy.

“What’s a matter sis…your feet ticklish? Which one wants to get tickled now sis…

Unable to move anymore she had no choice but to allow her feet unrestricted assess. Nicole was content drawing circles on her soles as she waited for Faith to be tickled into tickle hell.

As the tickling continued Faith’s feet flexed and her toes wiggled as Nicole traced the soft soles with her fingers as lightly as she could. Nicole’s fingers never slowed in pace and it was proving too much for Faith.

Once Nicole noticed her sister’s feet were not moving and her body was going limb she finally stopped her tickling and stood at the end of the bed. Faith was gasping for air as sweat rolled off of her tiny frame. Nicole stood their looking like she just won a big victory point. As she left the room she said over her shoulder, “Let’s not have this talk again”.

WHAT CAN I SAY BUT...

It's a classic... AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!! I would love this in a video!:D :p :blaugh: :veryhappy :bouncybou

Nice, very nice. The tittle had me off for a sec, I thought Nicole would be the one to be tickled. That would of been cool..a bigger girl getting tickled silly by a smaller one. This would definitely make a great video..good work

I'm glad you all enjoyed the story:D

A story about a smaller girl tickling a bigger one sounds great. I am going to have to write one soon. I have to say that thought did not enter my mind. Thanks for the idea:cool:

anytime man, anytime. thats what im here for...to give great ideas

Lovely! Boy while we also thought Nicole would be tortured by kid sister, this works fine! The thought of anyone tickling someone called Faith makes me (Anna) think of course of Eliza. Really cause I (Heather) think of Kelly Ripa. Her too. Now before we drool, so lovely!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Great story! Is there a sequel forthcoming?

I’m afraid not…but I do have a few more stories that I am working on. If you liked this one I think you will be pleased with the stories I’m working on so stay tuned.

And I’m glad you liked the story…
:)

Oh yum! :D As usual, you put fantasies I didn't even know I had on paper...er...electrons and float them out into the ether. I always look forward to stories from you.

I liked this one alot! Merciless and relentless. LOVE IT!
Kinda expected a slightly different scenario plot and outcome but nevertheless......it worked!

Thanks for posting and writting.

TTD

Ps. I do believe you should work on a revenge story.

Yes?:D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back