• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Peter Pan and Captain Hook M/M

Madam_Tickles

TMF Novice
Peter Pan was spending a quiet afternoon in his cabin retreat, wakling in the crispt afternoon air. He had been feeling restless lately and came up to his cabin to think. He yearned for his boyhood adventures in Nevernever Land. As he thought of it now... it seemed more of an illusion that reality. His thoughts went to his escape from Nevernever Land... from the grasp of Captain Hook, who always seemed after him... but Peter never knew why.

After Peter settled and grew up into an adult, his thoughts of Captain Hook, his boyhood friends and Nevernever Land were tucked safely into his unconscious... until now.

Over the past weeks, Peter had some strange occurances happen to him. The first one took place at his office when a new client came to him asking him to represent him in small claims court. It wasn't an unusaual request, except that teh client looked very familar. When Peter asked him his name... he smiled and handed him is business card. The name on the card was "Lost Boys Productions".

Peter felt a shiver up his back and asked his client how he happened to name his film company "Lost Boys Productions". His client smiled and told him it was from a fable his grandmother used to tell him before bed. Peter accepted the explaination and thought nothing of it.

Then, during the night, when the house was quiet, Peter thought he heard wild giggling and someone pleading. He sat up and looked around his bedroom and saw nothing unusual and went back to sleep; although... not a restful sleep and he felt that same shiver up his back again.

The last incident happend while he was napping. He was dreaming that he was tied to a large table and someone was passing a feather over his chest and belly. Peter was giggling wildly in his dream and bucking as more feathers began tickling him. Peter woke up startled and was wet with persperation; his body tingling with a tickling sensation.

So Peter took himself up to his cabin to think about all that had happned to him. AS he walked, he noticed that it was getting dark out... so he started back towards the cabin. Suddenly two large men appeared and grabbed him. Before Peter could do anything... all three were flying over his town and high over the full moon. They finally landed on teh deck of Captain Hook's ship.

Peter looked around and found himself tied to a large pole on deck. A pirate was guarding him. "So...it's the great Peter Pan!" the guard taunted. Peter looked around nervously. "Why am I here?!" Peter asked od his guard. The guard smiled and plucked a feather out of the basket. Peter's eyes grew wide as the guard came closer with the feather. "W-W-hat are y-y-ou going t-t-o do with that
f-f-f-eathr?" Peter stammered.

The guard walked over to Peter and stroked the tip of the feather down the side of Peter's neck. Peter turned his head to avoid the feather and giggled at it's touch. "OH! Looky here! the great Peter Pan is as ticklish as a school boy!" The guard begin running his figners over Peter's ribs. Peter giggled and pulled on his ropes, but the guard was to fast with his fingers.

A large door slammed against the wall of the cabin and a larger than life presence could be felt. "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?" shouted Captain Hook. He walked heavily on the deck towards the guard who cowered in Hook's shadow. "Well! Explain yourself!!" The quard shrank and looked down at the deck... "I was jus havein a little fun is all."

Hook became enraged. "Didn't I tell you to just capture Pan? I would do the rest!" Then Hook called for the quard to be stripped and placed on the "Post" with his wrists cuffed high over his head and his back facing Captain Hook.

The guard was scared because he knew what was coming next and he knew he couldn't stand it. Hook called teh full crerw up on deck including two maksed men...one at each side of the tied up quard.

"Let's show Peter Pan what's in store for him! Commence with the punishment!!" The two masked men nodded their heads and began tickling the quard up and down his ribs and sides. the guard screamed with hysterical laughter as the two ticklers left no part of his bare body untickled.

The guard swayed to try and avoid the tickler's fngers on his pink, sensitve skin. All the while Peter was sweating nervously and watching Hook's reaction to the punishment being given.

Hook was shifting uncomfortably from one foot to the other. Persperation was forming on his brow as he watched the guard writhing at his tickler's hands. Hook rubbed his sides as the guard was rib tickled mercilessly. He felt himself becoming arroused and feeling very ticklish himself. Hook stifeled his urge to giggle as he felt tickling shivers up his sides and back while the guard's feet were tickled.

Hook's greatest secret was his extreme ticklishness. ever since he was a child, he has been extremely ticklish. When he was a young cabin boy on his first ship, the other cabin boys found him out and tickled him regularly at night for thier amusement.

Then, when he moved up in rank, a young leutenant accidently stroked Hook's ribs while he was bare chested, causing Hook to jump and protectively cover his ribs. The leutenent knew he had a mark and caught Hook off guard and tickled him from time to time.

When Hook got his first command, he requested that leuenant and then had him stripped and tickled in front of the crew til he nearly died from not being able to catch his breath.

Finally the punishment ended and Peter was brought to Hook's cabin. Peter sat down nervously as Hook walked in. Hook eyed Peter up and down. Peter shifted nervously in his chair.

"Are you feeling .. nervous Peter? You should be. After all these years, I have finally captured the great Peter Pan" Hook taunted Peter as he got up and walked towards him. "Are you wondering why I always wanted to capture you?"

Peter looked Hook in the eye. "The thought had crossed my mind. I've never done anything to you!" Hook smiled and began unbuttoning Peter's shirt. "I've always had a facination with tickling. I would hear the Lost Boys taking turns tickling each other... But when it came time for your tickling, your laughter was the loudest I had ever heard... So I sneaked over to the Cove and watched one night as the Boys held you down and begin tickling you. How you thrashed and struggled in thier hands while the boys ran their fingers over your ticklish body. Since then I've wanted to capture you and tie you and tickle you. And now... I will have my pleasure." Peter shivered as Hook pulled his shirt off and tied a loop of padded rope over each wrist and then pulled Peter's arms up to expose ticklish ribs and underarms.

"Hook... PLease.. Don't..! I never could stand the ticklings and they knew it. Please ... please don;t do this! You know I'm so ticklish! Please...!!!" Hook took a soft brush and began tickling Peter's neck. Peter giggled and pulled his head away only to feel the brush on his back. Peter's giggles turned to laughter as he arched his back. Hook ran his nails down Peter's ribs.

"No! NOOOOOO !!! Not my ribs!! Hook This tikcled too much!!!! Atop!!! Please!!!" Peter swayed and wriggled while Hook rib tickled him. Hook's expert fingertips kneaded and tickled the spaces between Pan's ribs. Peter arched and twisted as Hook mercilessly rib tickled him. Then Hook turned to Pan's belly. It was firm and quivered from the cool nioght air. Hook took the brush and tickled the skin arond Pan's belly button. This sent Peter into wild laughter, bouncing up and down in the chair. Hook set the brush down and began slowly stroking his nails over Pan's belly forn just under his nipples to his waitline. Peter began giggling and thrashing, trying despreately to pull his belly so the nail s wouldn't tickle quite so much. Hook was ready and began tickling Pan's lower sides. Pan began bouncing in the chair, throwing hiead head backand for, sweat dripping from his body like a prize fighter taking a punch.

Hook felt himself becoming giggly and knew it was time for him to stop for a while. Hook knew that he would be overcome with empathetic laughter if he kept tickling Pan. Hook also knew he had built up ticklish tesion which could only be relieved by being tickled. Pan was cut down and taken to the brig for the night.

Hook sent for his personal tickler, an oriental with a wispy, tickly beard and long pointed nails. Wu Sing entered the cabin just as Hook was stripping. Wu Sing then tied Hook spreadf eagled across the inside wall. Hook shivered and became unsettled as he knew how well Wu Sing tickled. Wu Sing was a Master in the Art of Tickling and Hook was his willing submissive ticklee.

Wu Sing began by lightly massaging Hooks tummy with the balls of his fingers. Hook tensed up and began giggling. Wu Sing smiled. "You are in an extremely ticklish state tonight. All this is from tickling Peter Pan? You must let me tickled Pan next. In fact... I will let my tickler tikcle you as I am tickling Pan. you will ahve much pleasure!"

Wu Sing began all out tickling of Hooks tummy and lower sides. Hook howled ticklishly and writhed as the oriental tickler attacked his submissive's ticklish belly with his long pointed nails. Hookpulled at his restraints as he felt the oriental's nals raking over his bare, sensitive belly and sides. Then Wu Sing ran his nails along Hook's tender inner thighs. Hookjumped and tried to cross his legs protectively, but couldn't. Wu Sing's expert nails found thier way to Hook's ticklish ribs, making him thrash and laugh hysterically.

While Hook was getting worked over by Wu Sing, Pan could here his infectious laughter. Then suddenly a figure moved in out of teh shadows of Pan's cell. It was the guard who was punished. He quietly entered Pan's cell and slid next to him. Pan could feel his warm breath on his face as the guard threatened him.

"No body gets me punihsed and don't pay for it! You're going to get just what I got! and then some!!" Pan tried tomove away from him, but the guard held his arms tightly as he stripped Pan and then tied him spread eagled on the bunk. The guard made sure the brig would be empty so he could exact his revenge on Pan.

"No then... Let's see just how ticklish the great Peter Pan really is!!!" Peter tried to pull away as teh guard began stroking his nails along Pan's bare feet. Pan immediately began giggling and thrashing his legs around. The guard tied his legs down and continued his attack on Pan's helpless bare feet. Pan's giggling soon turned to hysterical laughter as the guard moved his fingers from Pan's feet to his sides a nd ribs. Peter arched and thrashed but couldn't escape the tickling fingers from this guard. The guard kept his attack up until Pan begam exhausted from laughter and struggling. The guard untied him and left the brig with an evil snicker.

Pan rubbed his body to stop the ticklish after glow and fell in to a deep sleep. Hook was still being tickled by Wu Sing while Pan's attck went on, so Pan's laughter was not heard. Wu Sing smled and laghed as he ran a stiff feather along Hook's genitals. Hook cried out for mercy and begged the oriental to stop.Wu Sing ran is nails along the rims of Hook's armpits sending him into spasmotic laughter.

Last edited:
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back