• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Challenges

Abellytickler1980

TMF Master
Let hear those stories about all those tickling challenges: how long you can go without laughing, moving, squirming, or whatever.

As usual, I'll start:

Back in the summer of 2002, my cousins visited from Baltimore. The oldest cousin was extremely ticklish everywhere and I always managed to get her before she left, and this was no exception. So, one night, we were in the basement with her younger sister. She lifts her shirt up and starts stratching her stomach. She left the shirt like this and stretched. I whispered to her sister to hold her hands over her head. She did, and I started to tickle her belly fat. (She's not really fat, but she does have a little bit of a tummy on her that's ripe for the tickling.) She gets the giggling going, so I move my fingers faster. The faster I move, the more the laughter comes out. I stop and say to her, "I want to see how long you can endure me tickling you without laughing. Are you up for a challenge?" She looks at me and says, "Sure." We agreed on some rules.
1. I can only tickle her on her tummy.
2. Her sister cannot help me.
3. No moving.

I tie her arms together and her sister holds them over her head. I give her my stopwatch and then she says, "Ready, set, GO!" I like to play with her head so I start slow, slowly circling her belly, prodding her bellybutton. Then I start to massage her belly fat, in slow motions, enciting her to smile wider and wider. After 10 minutes of this, I launch right in tickling her entire tummy with all 10 fingers. After about 30 seconds, she bursts out with hysterical laughter. Her sister stops time: 10 minutes 34 seconds.

So that's my story. Let's get the ball rolling hear, so let me hear your stories now.

Here's More

Here's another one:

This stoy also involves my very ticklish neighbor who I convinced to take a tickling endurance test. She bugged me, so I threatened to tickle her. I grabbed her, held her down and tickled her under her arms. Then I got an idea. I asked her if she was willing to submit to a "physical". She agreed so I told her the first test was to see how long she could withstand being tickled on her stomach. She was reluctant, but I "convinced" her by continuing the underarm tickling.

So I set forth the rules:
1. Time limit is 5 minutes.
2. She cannot attempt to move away or block my hands.
3. No laughter is allowed.
4. Belly area only, which includes her bellybutton.
5. If she does not make it, I get to tickle her as long as I want.

As usual, I start with light scrapes across her tummy. She gives a smile, hinting a breakdown. I tell her smiling is against the rules, but she does not buy it. I start to sqeeze her sides and she starts to make this "eep" noise. And she is continuing the smiling, trying to withhold the laughter. Only one minute has already passed now and she looks like she is not going to make it. After another minute, I go into "massaging" the front of her stomach, which puts a giant grin on her face. There seems to be no hope for her, especially when I start to put my finger in her bellybutton. She loses it!!! Just what I was hoping for!!! She is rolling over with laughter!!! I announce that there was still 1 minute left, so then I tell her to lay on the top of the steps. I roll her shirt up to her ribs, exposing her flat stomach and innie bellybutton.
I take out a feather and start moving it over her very ticklish belly. She laughs out loud and some of the neighbors check to see what is going on. I tell them nothing, so they believe me. I tickled her belly for a while, but after that I ditched the feather and I went all out on her belly with all ten feathers!!! She is laughing hysterically and I am having the best time!!! After all that, she gets up and goes home, but not before I get a little more play on her bellybutton.

I did a great tickle challenge with a girl in my college dorm. I was over at her room studying with her. I was stretched out on the bed while she was on the floor. I was wearing a shirt that allowed my belly to show when I stretched out. When she saw my belly she reached out to tickle me. I quickly covered my belly and then said she could tickle me if I could also tickle her.

My stomach is very ticklish and she tormented my bare belly with her nails. It seemed like forever until it was my turn.

I had her lie down on the bed with her hands behind her head so I could unbutton her top. I uncovered her whole belly area. She had a light tan on her belly which was curvy and very soft to the touch, especially around her bellybutton area. Her bellybutton was an ordinary innie but it had a nice set of folds inside it which were clearly visible.

Her belly flinched and cringed as I lightly tickled all over her skin. I opened up the button on her jeans so that I could go down low below her tan line to the pale white belly skin. Very soft and warm belly skin down there, very twitchy. I tickled the rim of her navel for a while and then explored down at the bottom.

We took another set of turns and then rested for a while before we went back to studying.

Re: Here's More

bellytickler200 said:
Here's another one:

This stoy also involves my very ticklish neighbor who I convinced to take a tickling endurance test. She bugged me, so I threatened to tickle her. I grabbed her, held her down and tickled her under her arms. Then I got an idea. I asked her if she was willing to submit to a "physical". She agreed so I told her the first test was to see how long she could withstand being tickled on her stomach. She was reluctant, but I "convinced" her by continuing the underarm tickling.

As usual, I start with light scrapes across her tummy. She gives a smile, hinting a breakdown. I tell her smiling is against the rules, but she does not buy it. I start to sqeeze her sides and she starts to make this "eep" noise. And she is continuing the smiling, trying to withhold the laughter. Only one minute has already passed now and she looks like she is not going to make it. After another minute, I go into "massaging" the front of her stomach, which puts a giant grin on her face. There seems to be no hope for her, especially when I start to put my finger in her bellybutton. She loses it!!! Just what I was hoping for!!! She is rolling over with laughter!!! I announce that there was still 1 minute left, so then I tell her to lay on the top of the steps. I roll her shirt up to her ribs, exposing her flat stomach and innie bellybutton.
I take out a feather and start moving it over her very ticklish belly. She laughs out loud and some of the neighbors check to see what is going on. I tell them nothing, so they believe me. I tickled her belly for a while, but after that I ditched the feather and I went all out on her belly with all ten feathers!!! She is laughing hysterically and I am having the best time!!! After all that, she gets up and goes home, but not before I get a little more play on her bellybutton.

I was given that exact same test by my old friend mark a few years ago (well actually it was more of a bet rather than a test, I said I could last it, he set out to prove me wrong) and prove me wrong he did! My stomach area is the most ticklish area on my body (as both Mark and my last ex found out).
So, one day me and Mark were just hanging around, watching mangas, doing the usual tickles, when he tickled my stomach. I squirmed to get away, and he said "I bet you can't last 5 minutes of me tickling your stomach without laughing!" I replied "You're on!" He then made me lie on the sofa, pulled up my t-shirt and got to work. He delved straight in on my stomach with the ten finger treatment, I just jumped up, squealed and went away. He was like "That was barely 20 seconds", I then said "Well actually it was around 30 seconds". He replied "Well, so, you still lost, and now take your punishment like a woman!" He then tickled me my upperbody area for ages afterwards. I guess that's the problem with having such a sensitive stomach, any tickling bet I have to do with that area, I shall always lose it!

bellytickler200 said:
Here's another one:

how old were you guys?

ok so one time my bf bet me that i couldnt last 2 minutes of belly tickling. i bet him that i could. he sed that if i won, he would be my tickle slave for the rest of the day, and if i lost, i would be his. well, i lost. i didnt even last 10 seconds. im not kidding. so he finished the 2 minutes and then gave me a grin.
"ok follow me," he told me. i had no other choice. we went to his room and he tied me to his bed, spread eagled and face up. then he left the room for 10 minutes. when he came back, he had 7 friends with him.
"oh crud," i sed
"Oh yes," he replied.
they walked over to me and took positions all around my belly. he counted to three, and then they attacked my belly. i was laughinghead off right away. im EXTREMELY ticklish on my belly. my worst spot. they were relentless, exploring every nook and cranny of my tummy. oh by the way, i had been wearing a button up blousse. they had un buttoned it all the way, exposing my whole belly. this tickling went on for over 2 hours. we started at 10 in the morning. his parents were away for the weekend. i had the whole day ahead of me. at 1:00, they fed me. then we went down to his basement. he had just seen the clip from Parkers tickling website when she taped dorothy to the wall, so he wanted to try it. he grabbed a lot of duc tape and taped my arms and legs to the walls. by this time, my blousse had fallen off, so i just had my bra on my upper body. the tickling resumed at a fast pace, this time they had some tools, they kept me like this for a while, about 3 hours, then they took me down. this time, they tied my hands to his chin up bar. then they tickled me more. i was going insane with laughter, by this point, with tears spilling down my face. my hair was damp with sweat. They stopped after another 3 hours. without a break, he had me change into a bikini, and then he tied me to his bowflex. i was strapped down in 7 places, so i couldnt move an inch.
"*pant*" i said
he gave me an evil grin, and then started the tickling. by now i was red in the face, crying while laughing, my tummy aching from laughing and the tickling. i thought i was going to die. after another few hours, i was untied again. this time, i had to be carried to our next destination: his backyard pool. i was tied underneath the diving board with me facing the water. they all changed into swim suits and got in underneath me. the water wasnt deep, so they could stand up. then the tickling resumed. i was laughing my head off, but none of his neighbors took any notice. i bet they were all thinking, "crazy kids." i really thought i was going to die now. i almost didnt make it through this phase. after two more hours, they left me tied there and swam around for a half hour. i took this time to rest. then they untied me and carried me back to the house.
"Just one last place," my bf told me. i couldnt respond. i was still giggling. they took me to his computer and tied me to his chair, me sitting in it with my hands tied behind the chair. they tickled me like this for four hours. then they let me go. i fell asleep in the chair.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back