• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Strangers on a Train

Goatboy

TMF Expert
The other night I was watching the movie "Strangers on a Train." I don't remember the names of the characters, so I'll describe this the best I can. There is a guy who is stalking a woman so that he can kill her. The woman is at an amusement park with two other men. She and her two dates for the eveening are in the Tunnel of Love, and the murderer is in the boat behind them. There is a silhoutte of the shadows, and the man is slowly approaching the woman in the tunnel. The camera shifts to the exit, and we hear a scream. We are supposed to think the murderer attacked her in the tunnel, but when the woman's boat comes out, she is laughing, and one of the men is tickling her sides. Pretty cool scene. Plus, it's a really good movie, with a great concept. (For those of you that don't know, the concept of the movie is that there is a man with a theory that two strangers meet up, and each commits a murder for the other. Neither would egt caught, since there is no motive,a nd nothing to connect them.)

I love Hitchcock, the first time I saw this movie was in a class in college. He always had a good way of using red herrings to increase the suspence of the audience.

I must admit that I have forgotten about that scene, but I have the dvd, so I might go scene hunting tonight.

I'm glad somebody else likes this scene too! It's very cleverly done and of course it makes for a great mainstream tickle scene.

It also makes me wonder about Ol' Hitch himself. I remember watching a biography of him on TV several years ago (A&E perhaps? Peter Graves narrating?) and distinctly recall seeing an old clip of him in his younger days standing next to a dark-haired woman (an actress I presume) where he's clowning for the camera and suddenly starts grabbing at and tickling her midsection and chases her around. This wasn't the only clip shown where he did something like that and I got the impression he might have been the Bill Murray of the 1930s and 40s on his movie sets.

Can anyone confirm whether Hitchcock had a penchant for tickling his leading ladies?

I've never read anything of that nature. I do know he had a penchant for being obsessed with his leading ladies (ie Igrid Bergman, Grace Kelly, Tippi Henred, the movie Vertigo...)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back