• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True m/f: Em Es tickles Luvn2laf

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?postid=601899#post601899

Above is Luvn2laf's account of our recent tickling session. I created this separate post to provide a couple of extra details and to share a few thoughts on the fun we had.

Lunvn2laf and I met through the TMF when she announced her interest in finding someone to tickle her. At first I thought she wanted just a boyfriend, and since I'm married I just talked to her (via Private Messages) about her search for a male tickler. After several exchanges, I realized Luvn2laf might be up for a no-strings attached tickling session. In other words, would Luvn2laf mind having a married man tickle her as long as it was otherwise platonic? To my delight, she said it would be cool. As we live about 75 miles apart, it was just a matter of time.

It took a few months but at last we made it happen Friday, January 21st. We had exchanged pictures, so neither objected to the other's appearance. Once Luvn2laf and I were face to face at the restaurant, all it took was conversation over hot drinks to :cool: close the deal.

Finally we were alone at Luvn2laf's place. As her TMF Post Stories account covers most of the details, I will wrap up with these observations:

:devil: Luvn2laf changed into a flattering black bikini to give me as much bare skin as possible to tickle. We moved to her bedroom, where she showed me her various tickling tools, including the ankle/wrist cuffs I would soon use on her.

:devil: Just before I restrained Luvn2laf, I approached her from behind and tickled her sides. She squirmed and laughed, falling on the bed we were about to use! A little more warm-up was in order, so I freestyle-tickled her more before using the ankle and wrist straps.

:devil: Luvn2laf could also go by the names Luvn2scream and Luvn2beg. She screamed and begged as often as or more often than she laughed as I tickled her defenseless flesh. As Luvn2laf begged me to "stop," I worried that neighbors heard her and kept an ear out for police sirens! But it was the middle of the day, so maybe nobody within earshot was home to hear her pleading with me. If a neighbor did hear us, I guess he or she chose to enjoy the show.

:devil: Often Luvn2laf bit the sheets of her bed, struggling to endure my tickles.

:devil: I tickled Luvn2laf for two and a half hours, way, way longer than I ever tickled anyone else. My legs were sore for three days, as I climbed and kneeled in positions in which I don't get every day. My hands hurt, too! I realize I got the best of Luvn2laf, but I paid a price too, albeit a smaller one.

:devil: Luvn2laf has beautiful eyes. I looked forward to her facial expressions throughout the tickle torture. Funny enough, in the positions where she was face up, Luvn2laf reared her head back and closed her eyes tightly, so I did not get to watch her face as much as I thought I would!

But I have no complaints and plenty of praise for Luvn2laf! She's an accomplished woman and delightfully ticklish. What more could a male tickler want?

Last edited:
Oh, yeah

How could I neglect to mention this other fun thing about my tickling session with Luvn2laf:

:devil: Luvn2laf involuntarily begs for mercy when tied and tickled. As I tickled her, I responded to her pleas of "Stop," and so on by saying it was Opposite Friday. So, anything she told me, I would interpret as the opposite. At one point I even asked, "Remember, it's Opposite Friday. Do you want me to tickle you more? Yes, or no?" Of course, when Luvn2laf gave me the Opposite Friday answer, "Yes," I quickly forgot it was Opposite Friday and continued tickling.

Thanks for the nonfiction report, Em Es. Sounds like a great time was had by both of you. :D :D

Thanks for sharing your adventure. I'm envious - seems like you both had a blast!

To M317 and SS

Thanks for your support, Milagros and Sole Seeker.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back