• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Rampage of the Leshii, Part 3 (F/F)

Midnight2_2222

TMF Poster
“Buffy: The Vampire Slayer” and the characters involved belong to the ingenious Joss Whedon and his corporate masters. This fan fiction shouldn’t be reproduced for profit. All the characters involved in the action are older than 18 years of age. Sometimes even I can’t get continuity straight so if something happens that doesn’t line up with the show just blame it on a local disruption of the space time continuum, it's funny how they tend to occur.

In previous episodes, Tara unwittingly summoned the terrible Leshii, a pixie who lives to trick people and tickle them to death. Willow was easily manipulated by the Leshii; Buffy also fell victim to the tickling pixie. Their fates, at this time, are still unknown. Now Tara, who is completely unaware of the Leshii’s rampage, has just arrived home from the Magic Box.

“Rampage of the Leshii, Part 3”

Tara Maclay had been home for about ten minutes, it seemed as if no one else was there. Figuring that Buffy and Willow must still be out patrolling, Tara sighed and made herself some tea. Since her attempt to summon a fairy to cheer up her friends had failed (or so she thought) the blonde witch had been in a bit of a bad mood. She still couldn’t figure out what she’d done wrong, her spell should have worked.

“Maybe I’m just not good enough,” she mumbled under her breath.

After some tea Tara went upstairs and changed into a nice sleeveless blouse and dress, something she hoped Willow might like when she got home. Tara was hardly a master of fashion but she felt comfortable in earthy clothes and thus far her lover had never shown a disinterest in them. Some time was spent brushing her hair; some more was spent pondering how to cheer her girlfriend up. Since Willow tended to be the aggressive one, the instigator, Tara was unsure what she could do.

Something caught Tara’s attention; there was a quick dash of movement out in the hall. She tip-toed to the door and peeked out as quietly as she could. There was nothing to be seen, however, a jingling sound was coming from down the steps. It was an odd sound, something between a choir of miniature harps and tiny bells. Onward she went, slipping down the stairs and into the living room. The tinkling sound suddenly stopped.

“Hey… hey is-is-is someone there?” she stammered. She hated when she got nervous, it was all too easy to fall into stutters.

“Just me,” replied a teeny-tiny voice.

Out of the dining room came a blue-skinned fairy. She swooped by Tara on her little wings, leaving a trail of silvery sparkles in the air behind her. The witch spun around, trying to keep the fairy in eyeshot. The little woman had wings like a butterfly but the body of a humanoid. Her long hair flowed behind her and was a purple color. The fairy’s clothes were the same color and consisted of a tiny shirt and skirt. The belly shirt only covered her chest and upper back, the rest of her was open to the air. As she flew around she made a passive tinkling sound that reminded Tara of something you’d see in old Disney cartoons.

“Who-who are you?” asked Tara.

“Silly goose! You asked me to visit.” The Leshii flew right up to Tara and pecked a kiss on the blonde’s cheek. A shower of sparkles flew all around when she kissed.

Tara felt a sensation of sudden warmth and giddiness; she couldn’t help but giggle at the kiss.

“There, there. That’s better,” said the Leshii, “I want to see a smile on that cute face.”

“You’re the fairy!” exclaimed Tara, clapping her hands together in excitement.

“Guilty as charged,” said the Leshii. “Sorry it took so long, it was a busy day in the enchanted kingdom.”

“Really, there’s an enchanted kingdom?”

“No, that was just a little fairy humor... never mind. So I understand you’ve got a problem with a grumpy girlfriend and her pal?”

“Well, yes. You see, there seems to be a contagious depression and I was hoping to cheer everyone up.”

“Did you have anything particular in mind?” asked the Leshii. Already the evil pixie was plotting, trying to come up with an angle to capture and torment the over-trusting Tara.

“Well, I wasn’t sure what to do exactly,” answered Tara, “but it absolutely should NOT involve any singing… or dancing! No, those are both out! You don’t use songs do you? Oh, and another biggie, you don’t happen to use wooden puppets, do you?”

“Ummm… no and no,” said the Leshii, shrugging her shoulders.

“Good-good, this is going to work out just fine.”

Tara sounded like she was trying to convince herself; the Leshii took note of the body language and proceeded.

“You know, you’re must really care about your sweetheart to do this for her. I mean, only the very best witches are smart enough to conjure up a fairy like me. So smart, and so caring, you are a very rare girl Tara.”

“Well…” she mumbled, feeling a bit embarrassed by the praise. Tara’s self-confidence had always been lacking, it was Willow that completed her. Truly the blonde was ready to do anything to make her precious Willow happy, just as the fairy had said.

“I hope you don’t mind but I did a little preliminary checking up. I know all about you, Willow, and Buffy. Actually, you’re all quite famous where I come from.”

“Really? Wow, we’re a… we’re like icons in the enchanted kingdom?” asked Tara.

“Ummm, sure,” lied the Leshii. “Hey, I’ve got a plan for your friend Buffy. Your girlfriend is a little tougher; I can’t turn Willow’s frown upside down without a little help. That’s where you come in. I’m going to need a sidekick on this case.”

“Ooooo, a case!” cried Tara. “You make it sound like this is a black op or a secret mission or something!”

“Honey, I’m a fairy. We’re always professional about this kind of thing. Let’s get back on subject, I’ve arranged for a little alone-time tonight. It’ll be just you and your sweetie. What do you think of that so far?”

“What is Buffy going to be doing?” Tara wanted to make sure that Buffy didn’t get left out; if anyone needed cheering up it was the Slayer.

“Can you picture her laughing?” said the Leshii with a sly grin. “Laughing so hard that she can’t wear that frown, no matter how hard she tries. I can use my magic to give her a fun adventure; I guarantee she’ll be smiling the rest of the night.”

“This isn’t going to be dangerous is it? I mean, there’s no chance she’ll get hurt…”

“Oh! Silly thing, there’s no need to be so worried all the time.” Again the Leshii flew up to Tara’s face and planted a series of soft kisses on the witch’s cheek. Sparkly dust filled the area and the only sound louder that the fairy’s wings were Tara’s giggles.

With each kiss Tara felt a sensation of giddiness. She playfully pushed at the Leshii but the little fairy was too quick, she easy bypassed Tara’s half-hearted defenses and kissed without mercy. To Tara it seemed so silly, yet delightful at the same time. The kisses made Tara feel tickly all over and she squirmed into a ball on the couch. A loud series of squeals marked each touch of the pixie’s lips.

“Tee hee hee, cut that out! Come on, you…EEEEEeeeeee! You goofy little fairy! Tee hee hee. Mercy! Mercy!”

At first Tara wanted to tell her to knock it off, however, her mood changed quickly. Caution retreated before a feeling of innocent fun, the kisses weren’t really hurting her after all. Little did Tara know the Leshii’s kisses were magical and try as she might she couldn’t help but be delighted by them.

Finally the Leshii let up her assault. “There now, don’t you get too serious with me again little lady. There’s more love where that came from.”

Tara shook her head; this certainly was a quirky little fairy. But she seemed so adorable and the kisses felt so sweet. The witch sat back up and snuggled into the cushions.

“Ok, ok, I surrender,” said Tara, grinning broadly.

“Now, let’s talk about how to please Willow. You’ve got the inside track with your girl, what does she like?”

“Well, she likes math, homework, magic, fuzzy sweaters…”

“No, no, no,” interrupted the Leshii. “I mean, what does she LIKE? You know, in that special way.”

Tara’s face turned red, she’d missed the fairy’s meaning. Now that she got it she felt rather awkward.

“Wow,” Tara said, “I didn’t know fairies talked about that kind of thing. You know sexy stuff versus a G-rating.”

“Oh please, we’re all girls here. Little girls wish for ponies and you two aren’t little girls; women wish to have fun. Or are you telling me that you two don’t like to have fun together?”

“Of course,” said Tara. She tried to stifle a nervous giggle but failed, it seemed rather naughty to be talking about this kind of thing with a little fairy. Then again, the fairy was able to make wishes come true. That kind of naughtiness could be very nice indeed.

The Leshii picked up on Tara’s thoughts. “Come on Tara, spill it. You know the right prescription for Willow. Don’t be afraid to enjoy some guilty pleasures.”

“Wellllll…” Tara fidgeted in her seat.

“Tara, you should know that I have ways to make you tell,” the Leshii teased. The pixie hovered in the air, clasping her hands behind her back and looking cute as a button. “Do I have to kiss the information out of you?”

“There is one thing that Willow loves,” Tara confessed. There was one thing that worried her, one thing that prevented her from telling the fairy her lover’s secret. “Hey, if I tell you something is it off the record? I mean, it’s ‘kinda private. You know what I mean?”

“Sweetie, you’re the one that cast the spell. You know the rules that bind me; anything you wish for is strictly confidential. I’m not allowed to ever tell.” The Leshii was lying through her teeth; however, Tara still thought she had summoned a good fairy and not a terrible tickle monster.

“Hmmm, since you can’t tell anyone, I guess it’s safe. You see, Willow likes to laugh. Actually, she likes it when I make her laugh.”

“You mean she likes jokes?” asked the Leshii. The pixie was feeling excited; she loved the thrill of the chase. Within moments she’d have Tara right where she wanted her.

“No, Willow likes… it’s kind of a weird. I mean, I don’t entirely get it myself, but she loves it for some reason. Normally she’s kind of the aggressive one, but there’s one thing that she loves that is the exact opposite.”

“And that something is?” The Leshii caught her breath, Tara was about to say the words.

“Willow likes to be tickled. She likes, and I don’t know why, to be tickled until she’s a helpless kitten. And if I really want to get her going, all I have to do is use some scarves to tie her up. Then she just goes crazy. I mean, I hate it. I hate hurting her; all that tickle torture has to hurt. But when it’s over she gets this look in her eyes and she wants to make love like… like something… umm… I guess that was too much information, huh?”

“Oh no, not at all,” replied the Leshii, trying hard to hide her glee. “You should be up front, let’s make this a special wish for two devoted lovers.”

“Well, tickles are the way to do it. I guess I could tie her down, if Buffy isn’t home she’ll be able to laugh her head off and no one will hear it.”

“Hey, wait a minute!” cried the Leshii. “You said she likes to be tickled. But has she ever expressed an interest in, maybe, switching roles? You said she’s comfortable as the aggressor, after all.” The Leshii shut her mouth and waited for Tara’s response, it was almost time to reel the girl into her trap.

Tara wrung her hands together and thought about it. “In truth, I know when she tickles me it makes her wild. But, well, I just don’t enjoy it the way she does. I wish I did, it’s just, tickling is torture! You know what I mean?”

“Do you really wish you could enjoy it? Do you wish to understand why she loves it so much?” Just another few seconds and Tara would be putty in her hands, the Leshii’s wings fluttered quickly in anticipation.

“I guess, well, I think…” Tara was sounding indecisive.

“I can make it so that you feel how Willow feels. I can weave a magic that will make you just as happy to be tickled as her, even more so! Make her dreams come true Tara, you know she wants you! Please, let me do this for you two, I can feel in my fairy heart that it’s right.”

“How do you know?”

“It’s tickling! It’s fun, innocent, and playful. Fairies love tickling; it’s our second favorite pastime after granting wishes. Plus, we both know that Willow will lose her mind if you let her tickle you. She’ll be so happy that she’ll forget all about whatever’s been keeping her down.”

“Hmmmm,” Tara pondered, “alright, let’s do it! I want to make Willow’s dream come true!”

“Alright Honeybee, say the words,” the Leshii said.

“I wish that I could feel ticklish the way Willow does, and that I will feel the same kind of love for it that she does.”

The Leshii zipped all around the room, leaving pixie dust in her wake. Tara giggled, it looked so magical.

“One wish coming right up,” said the Leshii. She spun about in mid-air; suddenly a long white feather appeared in her hand. Pixie dust sprinkled off the feather’s wispy surface. The Leshii swooped across the room and came to a hover right before Tara; with a quick move she batted the feather’s tip against the witch’s nose.

Suddenly Tara felt the giddiness return, it even more intense than when the fairy had kissed her. She wrapped her arms around herself and began giggling like a schoolgirl. It wasn’t that the feather tickled, it was more an overwhelming sense of play that overcame Tara’s body.

“If you use this,” said the Leshii, “you’ll give Willow the night of her life.”

“How do use it?” asked Tara. For no good reason she felt extremely good right now. The cushions of the couch felt extra-comfy. Tara felt warm and content. The witch thought about how wonderful her body felt and wondered if it was fairy magic.

The Leshii picked up on her thoughts and used them accordingly.

“You’re already starting to feel it,” replied the Leshii. “This feather is covered in magical fairy dust; if you dust your whole body you’ll be just as tickly as Willow. In fact, you’ll love it even more!”

“I don’t know if that’s possible,” said Tara with a grin, “because Willow really loves to be tickled. So all I have to do is touch myself with the feather?”

“You need to get every spot, especially the ones were Willow likes to tickle. Feet, under the arms, everywhere. And it has to be bare skin Honey; you can put your clothes back on after you’re done.” She held the feather out for Tara to take.

“Are you going to keep Willow busy until I’m ready?” asked Tara. She took the feather out of the Leshii’s tiny hand.

“No problem, you have an hour. Let the feather work its magic and then get ready. I’ll maneuver Willow to come home then.”

“How?”

“Hey, I’m a professional fairy wish-granter. I have ways to make these things happen.”

“Ok there Miss Mysterious,” Tara said. Suddenly the blonde witch grinned and ran the feather over the Leshii’s front. Without warning the pixie got tickled from head to toe as the feather swept over her frame.

The Leshii squealed and flew back a few feet. Doubling over, she grabbed her hands around her waist and shook with laughter. Everywhere the feather had touched felt tickly; it was like being worked over by dozens of lightly tickling fingers. The dust worked all too well, for a good five seconds the Leshii felt compelled to giggle merrily. Finally the tickles subsided and the Leshii slumped onto a cushion next to Tara.

“When were you going to warn me about that?” asked Tara with obvious sarcasm.

The little pixie looked up, again looking adorable. “What did you think a tickle feather was going to do? Its fairy magic, of course it’s going to fill you with glee. So much that you’ll just laugh and laugh.”

“Good point, I’ll have to file that one under ‘obvious’.”

“Good, then I have to get going. You’ll have an hour, better not waste any time. Enjoy yourself tonight.”

The Leshii flew up and planted a kiss on Tara’s nose; the pixie dust flew as Tara burst out with laughter. For good measure the pixie gave Tara another kiss, a nice long one on the cheek. Tara’s squeals of delight indicated how vulnerable she was to the fairy’s magics.

“That was revenge for the feather attack,” said the Leshii playfully. With that she zipped across the room, spun, and disappeared.

There was no time to wait, Tara went upstairs. She was anxious to feel what Willow felt, although at the same time she was nervous to apply the tickly feather to her skin. Tara considered tickling as playful as the next girl; however, the kind of tickling that turned her lover on went beyond play. Willow liked to be tormented, reduced to begging. Her favorite games involved relentless underarm tickling, she craved being tortured and then made to do nonsensical things. Tara considered it awful to see Willow in such torment, at the same time she claimed to enjoy being dominated and played with.

“Well, time to start the fun,” said Tara to herself, “let’s see why she likes this stuff so much.”

Tara hoped up on the bed and slipped off her sandals. She folded her left leg up and cradled her foot. With one hand she held her foot close; with the other she twirled the magic feather. Toes wiggled as Tara tried to imagine what it was going to feel like. After a deep breath the feather descended to the heel of her foot.

With a quick flick of the wrist Tara slid the feather up her instep, brushing from heel to toes. Bits of dust followed the feather, sprinkling over the exposed foot. There was a half-second delay before the sensation hit her, when it did it was like lightening. Her sole felt terribly ticklish to the feather, reflexes compelled her to jerk the foot away. Sweet giggles filled the room as Tara threw her head back and laughed helplessly. It took a few seconds for the tickles to subside; Tara dropped the feather and rubbed the foot until the sharpness of the tickle faded.

“Oh (huff puff) my god! I had no idea that would tickle so much.” Tara examined her feelings, she wondered if she felt any different now than a moment ago. The feather had been almost unbearable; she had felt an undeniable need to pull her foot away. But the point was to make her like being tickled, not pull away from it.

“Maybe it takes a few more touches to take hold,” she wondered out loud.

The right foot was pulled into position; Tara hovered the feather at the top of her toes. As little bits of dust fell across her toes the witch grinned, it felt like feathery wisps were dancing across them. Summoning her courage, Tara unleashed the feather upon her own foot. This time it ran down, from the tip of her big toe, across the sole, and along the heel.

Tickles shook Tara so badly that she flung herself back, curling into a ball on the bed. Vigorously she rubbed the tickly foot against the blankets, trying to take the edge off of the aftereffect. It took a full six seconds for the ticklishness to wane, during 5.9 seconds of that time Tara was giggling.

“Heheheheheheheehehe, oh, hehehehehehehe, my, hehehehehehe, (huff puff), hehehe, (huff puff), oh, that’s better, tee hee, oh wow. Tee hee, I don’t think I can take any more of this… I have to remember that this is for Willow.”

Working from ankle to hip, Tara lifted her dress and gave her lower body a proper dusting. Although every touch was ticklish it wasn’t nearly as bad as the feet had been. The only exception was when Tara tickled behind her knees, those touches got unbearable. Each knee required several seconds of recovery after the ensuing giggle-fit.

Red-faced with embarrassment, even though no one could see her, Tara even applied the feather to her tush. To her surprise it was a particularly ticklish zone, especially where her legs ended and her rear end started. A mixture of naughty laughter and ticklish giggles followed each sweep of the feather until her bottom was done.

Over on the dresser the clock revealed how much time remained, she had forty-five minutes to complete the application of the magic feather. There was no time to lose, Tara decided she had to suck it up and stop taking rest breaks between tickles. After all, if what the Leshii said was true she would soon be feeling the same pleasure that Willow feels. At that point, thought Tara, the rest of the dusting would be fun.

Tara’s shirt hit the floor, followed by her bra. She sat cross-legged on the bed and gazed at her half-naked body in the dresser mirror. The whole scene looked so silly to here; however, the blonde could already see Willow’s expression when she found out what treat awaited her. This was all for Willow, she had to soldier on.

Fluffy feather tickles swept across Tara’s tummy, the poor blonde burst with laughter and fought not to double-over. She gave her whole abdomen a taste of the tickles and even flashed the feather’s tip into her belly button. That turned out to be the last straw, reflex took over and Tara rolled forward, clamping her arms to her ticklish tummy. Muffled giggles came from the beauty’s face which was quite buried in the covers.

Only a quick break was allowed before she pushed herself back up. There was something a little fun about all this, Tara wondered if the feather was starting to change her feelings. Tears of delight were forming in the corners of her eyes from all the laughing; she swept them away and moved on to the next step.

Her right arm reach for the sky. Tara resolved herself to getting her whole flank in one pass. She had to fight hard to keep the arm up long enough to get her entire side; she steeled away every ounce of strength she could muster. The feather touched to her hip and began its playful journey north.

“Oh, oh, ohhhhhhohohohohohohoho! Hehehehehehehehehehe!”

Tara’s laughter spiked as the feather got to her waist, her whole body shook and she battled to keep her arm aloft. The tickly feather got her good, teasing every inch of skin on its way up.

“HeheheheheheheheheHEHEHEHEHEHE, OH OH OH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!”

The first tear fell, the lovely witch’s eyes were shut tight and more tears of laughter were forming. Her lips were curled up in a crazed smile; her tummy was starting to hurt from all the giggling. The torture continued as the feather strolled up, when it got to her bust-line Tara lost it.

Desperately she clawed at the air, combating the basic instinct to shoe away a tickle. Tara flung herself back on the bed, at first she managed to keep the arm up, but that awful feather was still dancing just below her armpit. She tried to slide it up the last of the way but the will wasn’t strong enough, she threw her arm down. Her legs kicked wildly in the air as the after-tickles continued to titillate her senses. The feather was again dropped so her hand could sooth the tickly spots along her side. This time when the giggles came under control she stayed down, needing a good minute to pull it together before even thinking about any more torture.

The Leshii was watching the entire affair invisibly from the bedroom window. Never in all her years had she taken such delight with a group of victims, not until she met these Sunnydale girls. This was even better than tricking a girl into a death by tickle torture. In Tara’s case the Leshii had actually tricked a girl into tickle torturing herself! The evil pixie could barely stand another second of it, she wanted to get in there and tickle Tara within an inch of her life. However, watching the girl torture herself was pleasurable beyond any capability to describe.

By this point Tara had righted herself and had again lifted her arm above her head. An ear-piercing squeal followed the feather’s touchdown in the well of her armpit. Again Tara slammed her back against the bed, her legs thrashed in all directions. The feather tickled down to the base of her underarm and then pulled up, exciting the hollow of Tara’s smooth armpit.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OH GAWD!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

An audible “BANG” went off as the Leshii smashed her little face against the glass. Luckily Tara’s crazed laughter muffled the sound; however, the Leshii was going wild with desire. Working this girl over was going to be the pinnacle of her career.

Then something happened that pushed all the Leshii’s buttons.

Tara recovered, took a deep breath, and ran the feather across her nipples. Partially curious, and now beginning to find delight in her self-inflicted torment, Tara wondered what sexual pleasure she might experience if she loosed the feather on her breasts. She was hardly prepared for it; she trembled from the sensation. At the same time it fiercely tickled. She rolled around on the bed, shivering from the aftershock of the tickle. The cross between pleasure and torment was maddening; her body just didn’t know how to process the feelings. Oddly, Tara found it kind of mind blowing, and when the stimulation faded she sat up and got ready to do it again.

That was it; the Leshii couldn’t watch another second. She literally drooled on the window, a patch of fog appeared from her quickened breath against the glass. Quick as a bunny, she flew to the front door and changed forms. When done she’d changed from the pixie to an exact copy of Willow Rosenberg!

It took her a few seconds to get in the door; in her rush she didn’t completely turn the knob before pushing. Once inside she tripped on her way up the stairs, that’s what happens when you’re in an obsessed rush. The hallway above the stairs was filled with Tara’s rolling giggles; she’d obviously applied the feather again.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HAHAHA! (cough) HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! (cough) (cough) HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!”

The Leshi, in Willow’s shape, flung the bedroom room open. Tara was writhing on the bed; one of her arms was tucked against her breasts. It took the blonde a few seconds to notice the redheaded intruder, when she did it startled her. Reacting, she pulled the covers her chest and gasped to get her breath back.

“(huff puff) Will! (huff puff) I, I, I didn’t hear… ummm, hear you come in. (huff puff) I wasn’t expecting, umm, you, you, until later.” Tara stuttered badly, she wasn’t ready from Willow to arrive. Suddenly she felt very embarrassed, as if caught doing something she shouldn’t have been.

“I heard a wonderful sound on my way up the stairs,” said the Leshi, “it sounded like someone was having a good time. Whatever were you doing in this room, on that bed, all by yourself? Hmmm?”

“Uh, uh, uh, well, you see, ummm, I was, ummm, ” Tara stammered.

“Is there something my baby wants that she I’m not giving her?” asked the Leshii. She slinked up to the bed and tugged at the covers.

“Eeep!” cried Tara, trying to keep her excited nipples hidden. It wasn’t like Willow hadn’t seen her naked before, Tara just felt kind of awkward about being caught in the act. Explaining this was going to be impossible, the blonde decided to just go for broke.

“Well, I’m waiting,” teased the Leshii, “or do I have to come under there?”

Tara grinned sheepishly. “Will, umm, I decided, umm, you see I think I’m starting to understand why, umm… oh I can’t think of something cutesy to say! Baby, if I told you I wanted to be tied to the bed would you like that?”

“But Tara, I thought you didn’t like being tied up.”

“Yeah, well, that’s not all. Willow, I have a special request for you. No, actually I have a command.” Tara leaned forward and got nose-to-nose with her lover. She slowly whispered the words, “I want you to make me silly with laughter tonight.” A kiss on nose followed.

The Leshii tried to play coy; in truth she could hardly contain herself. “Laugh? You mean, like, a game that makes you laugh?”

“No Goofball, I mean this! Kitchie Kitchie Kitchie!” Tara gave up on the covers and freed her hands for more devilish pursuits, her fingers scampered across Willow’s sides.

The Leshii was hardly expecting this; she was so caught off-guard that she collapsed into giggles. Quickly her hands darted, trying to brush away the tickling fingers, but Tara was serious about the attack and kept up the pressure.

“Come on Will,” taunted Tara, “make me stop! I won’t stop unless you make me, there’s only one way! You know how ticklish I am!” Tara wedged her fingers under Willow’s arms and wiggled them mercilessly. The redhead had her arms clamped tight to her sides but in the end that only made the sensations worse.

The Leshii squirmed into Tara, laughing hysterically. The blonde was getting her armpits pretty good, thought the Leshii, she would have made a good pixie. However, the game was now afoot. It was time for Tara’s torture to begin.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TARA! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE, I’M GONNA, HEHEHEHE, GET YOU, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! I’M WARNING, HAHAHAHA!!!!”

“Oh please, idle threats don’t impress me. Are you just gonna curl up and giggle like a five-year-old? Or are you gonna do something about it?” This was all rather exciting to Tara, although she didn’t like taking the lead this was turning out to be a fun game. Maybe it was the magic feather working, she wasn’t sure. “Come on you wuss, I gave you permission to tickle me. What’s the matter, are you chicken?”

Tara dug her fingers hard into the Leshii’s armpits. To her it looked like Willow was helpless with laughter. That wasn’t too far from the truth; the Leshii was terribly ticklish herself. Being on the receiving end of the torture had been kind of fun for the Leshii but it was time for that to end.

“STTTTTAAWWWWWPPPPP!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! BABY… PLEAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAAASSEEEE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! CAN’T STAND, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! UNCLE UNCLE!!! HAHAHAHAHA!”

Not sure if she’d pushed her lover too far, Tara relented. Hands were withdrawn from tickly armpits and Tara tried to sooth her girlfriend back to sanity. Willow’s laughs slowed to chuckles, she snuggled into Tara. The blonde pulled her lover even closer.

“You really gave me a workout Baby,” murmured the Leshii, shamelessly duplicating Willow in order to lure Tara to her doom.

“Well, I guess you’ll just have to teach me a lesson then Will.”

“A lesson?”

“Bad girls who tickle their girlfriends should be punished, don’t you agree?” Tara lovingly stoked her lover’s cheek.

“Are you sure I have permission to tickle. I know you don’t usually like it.”

“Willow,” Tara replied, “I’m not asking, I’m telling you. If you don’t take me up on the offer then, well, I’ll just have to put you back in hysterics!”

Tara gave the Willow (the Leshii) a playful tickle behind the underarms; the redhead squealed and clamped her arms down tight.

“No, no Baby! You’ll tickle me to death!”

“Yes I will,” teased Tara, “I’ll just gobble you up if you let me.”

“Well then, I guess a lesson is in order. Lay down and get comfortable, I think I know just the right tools to use for this job.”

Tara did as asked; Willow slipped to the dresser and pulled out a few scarves (carefully scouted out ahead of time). After each wrist was tied Willow gave Tara a long, passionate kiss. Not knowing that this wasn’t her true love, Tara returned the affection with all her heart.

“I love you Tara,” whispered Willow, slipped down the bed to tie Tara’s ankles.

“I love you more,” the blonde teased.

With one last knot the work was done, Tara wasn’t going anywhere. The Leshii strolled along the bed, moving like a cat stalking its prey. “No Baby, I think I love YOU more.” A single fingernail touched down on Tara’s upper arm.

“Oh no, I think I love YOU more,” said Tara. She stuck out her tongue at Willow.

The fingernail trailed across the tender flesh right above Tara’s underarm, her breath caught in her throat as the first tickly sensations took hold.

“Are you sure about that Baby,” asked the Leshii, “I think I love you much, much more.” She let the fingernail glide to just above the helpless armpit.

At first Tara gritted her teeth; her reflexes thought a tickle was imminent. When Willow paused it allowed Tara to speak.

“You’ll never, ever, ever, make me say that,” said Tara. The game was on, Tara braced for what she knew was about to happen to her.

“Oh, wanna bet?” was the Leshii’s response. The fingernail slipped down the hollow of Tara’s armpit, causing the blonde to jump in her bonds. Then she curled the finger upward and began to lightly scritch.

“Gitchie gitchie gitchie,” the Leshii sang.

Tara turned her head away from the ticklish armpit and grinned. “You…won’t make me… he he he, I won’t tell! He he he, never! He he he!”

“Bet’cha I will make you tell, bet’cha I’ll make you scream it.” The Leshii tapped the fingernails of her other hand on Tara’s bare tummy. Meanwhile, the original fingernail kept scratching at Tara’s underarm, teasing the witch terribly.

“Tee he he he, never, he he he he he, love you more!”

What a charming little game, thought the Leshii, so disgustingly cute and lovely. It was perfect for her purposes. Also, she found herself becoming fond of Tara and her friends. Something was switched on in the Leshii’s soul, a lust for her work she hadn’t felt in a long time.

“I love you more Tara, and you’re going to admit it!” The fingers touching Tara’s tummy begin to dance, tickling to the right of her belly button with light but quick strokes.

“He he he he he he he he he! Won’t tell! He he he he he!” Tara turned back to catch her lover’s gaze, the blonde beamed with love for Willow.

The Leshii’s eyes revealed only her sadistic nature; she was a child at play and this helpless little witch was going to be her playground. The hand working Tara’s tummy jumped to the right and left of her navel, each time the fingernails touched down they skittered about like little feet looking for traction. Tara’s underarm was still being teased; however, now the Leshii was bringing more than one finger to bear. They tickled ever so lightly, making Tara jump and wiggle in futile attempts to escape.

“Time to say what I want to hear Tara, this tickle monster is getting very, very hungry…” The Leshii dropped her head down over Tara’s ribs, red hair added to the light tickles she was experiencing. The worst wasn’t the hair though; the Leshii put her lips against Tara’s sensitive flank. Soon she was kissing and licking, even throwing in the occasional nibble.

Tara threw her head back and giggled in earnest. “Hehehehehehe, don’t, hehehehehehe, gobble me up! Hehehehehehehehe, Bad Tickle Monster! Hehehehehehehehehe!”

“I am a tickle monster, and I’m coming to get’cha!” teased the pixie in disguise. The Leshii pressed her lips to the right of Tara’s belly button and blew a tickly raspberry. When the blonde responded with a squeal of delight the Leshii decided to blast her belly again.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH, hehehehehehe, OH NO! Hehehehehehehe, NOT AGAIN! Hehehehehehehehe… HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!”

“Yes, again and again, until you talk,” taunted the Leshii. “Who loves you more? Come on, speak up, I can’t hear you with all this laughing going on!” The Leshii’s fingers lightly scratched up and down Tara’s right side, teasing from waist to armpit and back down. Tara gave an excited squeal each time her armpit got it; the Leshii quickly surmised this must be a sensitive spot for the girl.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe, too much, hehehehehehehehehehe, I’ll talk! Hehehehehehehehe, Willow, I’ll talk! Heheheheehehehehehe!”

The Leshii kept tickling away. One set of fingernails was racing back and forth over Tara’s belly; the other was tip-toeing up and down the well of her armpit. Tied helplessly below the Leshii, Tara’s face was turning red and her eyes had since clamped shut.

“You, hehehehehehehehehehe, love me, hehehehehehehehe, MORE! Hahahaha! Hehehehehehe, you love me, hehehehehehehe, more! Hahahaha! Mercy! Hehehehe! Willow!!! Hehehehehehehehe!”

“Oh no my dear, I told you, the tickle monster is coming to town. And she’s taken a liking to the taste of you. She’s just going tickle and tickle and tickle until you’ve laughed yourself silly.”

The Leshii smothered her face right into her victim’s exposed armpit. Poor Tara howled with laughter as the first raspberry was blown, it would be followed by several seconds of quick licks and kisses.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SSTTTAAWWWPPP!!! HAHAHAHA!! Don’t do that! Hehehehehehehehehe, please, hehehehehehehe, stop that! Hehehehehehe, I said, hehehehe, the words! Hehehehehehehe, Mercy Willow! Hahahahahaha!”

“Ooooo, Baby has such tickly armpits! I just want to kiss and touch them. And it makes you so happy Tara, listen to that giggling!”

Kisses were lavished all over the conclave of Tara’s underarm. Meanwhile, the Leshii deployed her left hand back to tummy torture duty, fingernails waltzed their wicked dance all around the blonde’s belly.

Tara was almost at her wit’s end; Willow was driving her nuts and didn’t seem interested in stopping. When Willow had been playful about the game Tara couldn’t help but enjoy it. It wasn’t playful now though; now her lover acting almost sadistically. The magic feather had obviously not done its job; Tara felt the tickles were becoming awful torture. She was quickly loosing her breath and her patience.

“(cough) (cough) WILL! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! (cough) STOP IT! Hahahahahahaha! (cough) PLEASE! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! I MEAN IT! Hahahahhahaha, Can’t breathe! Hehehehehehehehehehehe!”

“Would you rather I tickle your feet?”

“NOHOHOHOHOHO!!! I don’t, hehehehehe, want to be tickled, hehehehehehehehehe, anymore, hehehehehehehehe, come on Will! Hehehehehehehehehehehe!”

“Only good girls get a break, are you a good girl Tara?”

“Oh gawd, hehehehehehehehehehehe, Will, hehehehehehehehehe, I want you, hehehehhehe, to stop it! Hehehehehehehehehehehe!”

“You said before that you were a bad girl, I heard every word. You said bad girl’s deserved to be punished. That’s a shame because bad girls get their armpits tickled.”

The Leshii slid on top of Tara; she now sat between her victim’s stomach and crotch with her legs off to the sides. The view from up there was wonderful; a topless Tara was tied helplessly before her. Blonde hair was damp from sweat; her pretty eyes were currently closed tight. Tara’s fists were balled and her arms were tense; she was obviously tugging at the scarves as hard as she could. After a few moments of mercy Tara’s eyes fluttered open; the pleading look behind them lit a fire in the Leshii’s heart. The evil pixie loved that look, it was so exhilarating. Tara looked beautiful and helpless and the Leshii wanted it to never end.

“Pl-pl-please Will, that was going too far (huff puff). I’m not as tough (huff puff) as you. You have to be careful (huff puff) with me. When I ask you to stop (cough) you should give me a break (cough) (cough).”

“I’m sorry Tara, I just lost myself. You’re so sexy, all tied up like that. I just couldn’t help myself.”

“Well, well, (cough) you need to keep my limits in mind Will (cough). Can I have some water please?”

“Sorry Baby, bad girls get no privileges in this prison. But I promise I’ll remember how vulnerable you are… how fragile. Yes, fragile… and tender… yes, my Tara is so tender…”

The Leshii’s fingers touched against the Tara’s flanks. They were still heaving from all the laughing; they felt warmer than usual to the touch. It was obvious that Tara was burning up from all this physical activity; she was sweating from the workout. Those little fingers gently rubbed into Tara’s ribs. On another spot it might have been a nice massage, however, the place the Leshii touched was one of the most ticklish spots on Tara’s body.

“No, hehehehe, no Willow! Hehehehehe, (cough) I need a break, hehehehehe, that tickles! (cough) Willow, that tickles! Hehehehehehehe”

“Of course it tickles you silly goose! And no breaks for bad girls, you’ll just have to suck it up.”

Tara felt a chill go up her spine, something Willow had said sounded familiar. The words, she’d heard them before. The fairy had called her a silly goose too, the way Willow had just said it was exactly the same. Tara gave Willow a hard look; her eyes seemed evil and cruel. Then Tara spied something shimmering, tiny pixie dust sparkles in Willow’s hair.

“Wait a minute,” cried Tara, “are you, hehehehehe, fairy?! Hehehehehe, you’re not, hehehehehehe, where’s Willow?! Hehehehehe, you’re not her! Hehehehehehehe.”

“I guess I should have known the torture would be a little over the top,” replied the Leshii. It had been fun while it lasted. She applied an index finger to each of Tara’s armpits and began scratching at them again.

Tara threw her head from side to side; the ticklish teasing was really getting to her. “Hehehehehehe, Willow would never, hehehehehehe, she wouldn’t hurt me, hehehehehehehehe, what are you doing?! Hehehehehehehe! You’re a good, hehehehehehe, good fairy!”

The Leshii leaned forward, putting her elbows on the bed. Her chest rubbed against Tara’s and it wasn’t by coincidence. When they were eye-to-eye the Leshii ceased teasing Tara’s armpits and instead tickled with all of her fingers. With glee the pixie scribbled random patterns across those sensitive hollows and the witch responded with renewed laughter.

“My dear,” said the Leshii, “who ever said I was a good fairy? I’m afraid you made a little mistake in casting your spell. And now you’re going to die with a smile on your face. Tell me, have you ever thought about being tickled to death? You’re about to find out what that feels like… unless… no, you’d never accept a deal, would you?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’LL DEAL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ANYTHING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP TICKLING, HAHAHAHA, MY ARMPITS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

The fingers continued to fly, tormenting those ticklish underarms and driving Tara crazy.

“Alright, I’ll stop tickle torturing you if, and only if, you give me something very sweet.”

“ANYTHING!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

The Leshii stopped the torture and locked eyes with Tara. “I’ll stop for a kiss. A sweet kiss, like the one you gave me before when you thought I was the real Willow. One little kiss and I’ll untie you. What do you say?”

Kissing this demon, who had abused and betrayed her, repulsed Tara. But the tickling was draining the last ounce of stamina she had; if this evil fairy started again Tara felt she could loose her mind. Worst, she might make good on her threat and tickle her to death! Nothing compared, however, to the growing fear in her heart for the real Willow. Through her magic Tara had summoned this evil creature; there was no telling what it had done to her lover. Maybe playing along with the fairy would give her a chance to find out.

As always, the Leshii could read her victim’s surface thoughts. Picking up on Tara’s, she said the only thing that needed to be said. “I’ll make you a deal, in exchange for that sweet kiss I’ll take you to Willow. Do you want to see your girlie?”

“Damn you, alright. I’ll do it.”

“You’re going to give me a sugary-sweet kiss, right?” The Leshii started poking Tara’s armpits with her fingertips.

“GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Hehehehehehehehehe! YES! YES! Hehehehe! SWEET! Hehehehehehehehe!”

“That’s a good girl. Yes indeed, good girls give sweet kisses. Good girls don’t get tickled so much under their arms. With armpits that tickly, you’d better be a good girl for me. You’ll laugh yourself to death if you’re not careful.”

The Leshii nuzzled her chest against Tara’s, the witch tried to squirm but there was nowhere to go. Soft lips came down to make contact with Tara’s. The only sound was Tara’s whimpering, she was still pulling on her scarves with no luck. When the Leshii noticed she gave the captive some ticklish scratches on her sides. Soon Tara was playing along like a “good girl”, desperate to avoid anymore tickle torture.

The kiss lasted for almost two minutes, rarely was the Leshii so into a girl. But this one was different. In fact, all of these girls were different. The Leshii loved playing with them and the fun was only just beginning.

Next Episode: The Leshii makes good on the deal.

Last edited:
Absolutely Fabulous story. You captured Tara's early persona well, along with her later far tougher, smarter presonality. This is a lovely tale! Please keep going! When you are done, hoperfully 6 or 7 in the series, it will make a fine addition to our own series!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Dear friend, please continue with your series! Even if others will not reply, we think your tale is fine, well written fanfic styled piece of literature. May all the kinks remain!
Admiring your advanced skills,
Anna and Heather

"love this story
Can't wait til the next part"

This was TK81's post! TK81, we were hoping you would give Midnight2_2222 a reply!
Love,
Anna and Heather

tickle

Hey great story could you do one about faith getting her feet tickled by buffy

bring on part 4

All I can say is I want more. This story is great

Please like jugner and TK81, we want, we want MO-OORE! Boom Boom Sheke!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Shadow, Tlkr5150 perhaps the two of you would give your opinion.
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back