• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A question about f/m stuff

tease_o_phile

I have enjoyed seeing the fantastic illustrations from your magazines and am considering purchasing some, but had a question...

How "purist" are the f/m stories? Is there sexual activity involved or is the action in the stories tickling alone?

Thanks for your help
tease_o_phile

Hello,

It varies greatly. However the the main focus is on tickling. So there will always be a great deal of tickling involved. However many of our F/M stories include erotic aspects. Some more than others.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Love the Thought

F/M tickling is something that I have been growing to enjoy more and more. For me, it always has an erotic aspect. Someday I hope to be able to actually experience bondage and being tickled mercilessly by a woman. I have greatly appreciated all of the artwork in all areas of TMF that are F/M.

Asylum Inmate's stuff is the best

Just posted this under another topic, but can't say it just once: Asylum Inmate's F/m stories are HOT! Hope to see more of his stuff soon, such as a sequel to the fantastic MANTRAPPERS story.

By the way, where is that story on the site? It doesn't seem to be under the "females tickling males" link anymore.

Scott

Hello,

I am sorry to disappoint you but we no longer publish any of Asylum Inmate’s material. I am not at liberty to discuss any details.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Asylum Inmate

I am very sorry to hear that. That is a huge disappointment! How bad could it have been? I've bought everything he has written on MTJPUB.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back