• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown is seeking a database expert

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Is there anyone out there that considers themselves to be an advanced technojunkie and all around computer wizard?

I'm looking for someone to help me out with a project asap. I need someone with either personal or professional experience using databases (preferably Access), and incorporating databases into web sites.

The pay is terrible, you get no vacation time, and worse yet, each of the staff gets a turn to drive to your house and beat you with wiffle ball bats for 7 minutes. But other than that, we try to have a good time :angel:

Sadly enough, according to some of my technical buddies, that seems to be the typical working conditions for many technical crew anyhow...

i wish i knew something about data bases...i find myself drooling over the idea of being beaten with a wiffle ball bat <isnt that everyones fantasy> no huh....errrr ok....alas..im lucky i can power on my computer...but good luck..and good luck with the site..i look forward to it..

Nah, it's cool man. We've had a few ticklers step forward and willing to lend a hand where needed. I've never seen such a subsection of humanity that has been so selfless in all my years.

In the past with the site, people were always willing to help out, contribute something, always knowing in the back of their head there would never be any tangible rewards.

I could post something totally off the wall "Hey does anyone know anything about breeding habits of alpacas and their effect on 19th century gravediggers?" And sure enough, I'd get at least one guy who happened to write his thesis on it, and wanted to help out.

Never ceases to amaze me, this place, this community. It makes it an exquisite pleasure to bring back the site, when I know that people out there will honestly enjoy the work we put into it.

yup their does seem to be a lot of good people here in the community. and of coarse i have to ask..what's a alpacas :eek: its good to see someone that enjoys there work...and a truely do appreciate your and everyone that is helping you efforts...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back