• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playdate M/f

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
PLAYDATE

Paying the desk clerk for his room with two crisp fifty-dollar bills Mitch looked down at the key being placed into his upturned hand.

“Room 118!”

“It’s on the right side of the office back behind the swimming pool on the ground level” advised Charlotte the day manager of the hotel.

“We usually don’t get people checking in this early.” She exclaimed.

He smiled at her remark.

“Need anything give the desk a ring!”

“By the way we offer continental breakfast until 10:30am but you missed out today.”

Mitch looked at his watch.

11:15am.

“Perfect timing!” He thought to himself turning with a smile on his face and thanking Charlotte and the clerk for their assistance on his way out the lobby door.

Walking to his car he opened the trunk and took out a shopping bag. It contained lunch for two, some snacks and a few large bottles of drinking water. Next to it was a small gym bag that contained his tickle tools and restraints. He removed the bag, closed the trunk and walked around the pool to his room.

It was the first time he’d stayed here.

Sandy who by his calculations should be arriving any minute now recommended the hotel a week ago knowing that it was close to the freeway, easy to find and near her home which would allow them extra tickle time.

Not a bad room, king size bed, desk, table and dresser, functional but small bathroom. It was very clean, reasonably priced and perfect for their play date.

Interestingly enough most people were checking out at this time of the morning and the hotel was relatively quiet. It was a great time to meet for a tickle session. He made a mental note for the future.

The occasional passers-by or the maids would be the only souls lucky enough to hear Sandy’s hysterical laughter as they walked past the front door.

Placing the grocery bag on the table he pulled out their lunch and arranged the water bottles and two cups so they were easily accessible.

He took off his jacket, hung it up in the closet. The metal rod that held a handful of scattered wooden hangers was unusually strong and well fastened to the walls. Mitch pulled down on it a few times noting that it would easily be able to withstand any pressure from Sandy and her cuffed wrists should he decide to tie her there. Just the thought excited him.

Rolling up his sleeves he then knelt at the foot of the bed and lifted the bedspread to see what he could tie his cuffs to.

“Damn, another room with a wooden platform instead of a metal bed frame!”

“Why the hell don’t they put beds on frames with legs any more?” he grunted to himself as his fingers felt along the top of the stand for any sort of opening.

“Ahhhh! Here we go!”

Metal bars ran across the top of the bed frame. Lifting the mattress ends Mitch was able to loop a section of rope around the bar on all four corners of the bed. Even though he tied the rope ends securely just dropping the mattress on them would have probably held them as firmly in place. All he’d need to do now was tie the restraints to the ropes once he had Sandy in position on the bed so he could properly measure the distance required to keep her tightly bound.

It was not as if he needed to tie her to keep her from struggling excessively during his tickling. He assumed from their ticklish dinner experience that she could remain fairly still as he explored her ticklish body. It was more that she loved being totally helpless, or so she advised him. Her fantasies about being bound tightly and tickle tortured relentlessly now ran through his mind. He was more than happy to oblige.

Mitch opened the top dresser drawer and began removing his tickle tools from the bag. He placed them into the drawer opposite the bottom of the bed where he could get at them quickly and also where they would also be hidden from Sandy’s view. With each item he positioned there he fantasized about tickling Sandy with them. He wondered how she’d react to each tool in his little bag of tricks.

Actually he knew she’d be squirming and wriggling crazily from his touch, her laughter would reach decibel levels that could shatter glass and that cute, sexy begging which got him extremely aroused would surely take their tickling to new heights.

The mere anticipation of her not knowing what he would be reaching for to tickle her with would have her tingling wildly throughout their session. He himself began to tingle getting a bout of that pre-meeting nervous anxiety that had been building up in him since they decided on setting up this meeting.

Emptying the last of the contents and closing the drawer he was now more than ready for a full day of tickling. This was one he’d truly been dreaming about ever since he began chatting with Sandy many months ago. They had only seen each other once previously and that was for a ‘getting to know you’ dinner a few weeks back. The evening had gone so well that he could barely contain himself knowing that in a few minutes they would be meeting for their first official tickle play.

Prepared for Sandy’s arrival he kicked off his shoes and jumped on the bed. Leaning over to the night table he turned on the radio. As he fumbled with the tuning dial his cellular phone began to ring. Seeing her number on the display brought a smile to his face.

“Hello Mitch’s Tickling Service how may I help you?”

“Hi sweetie!” Sandy giggled.

“Hi babe!”

“See you made it and right on time too!”

I’m just pulling into the hotel parking lot where are you?”

“Ooh I see your car!”

“All you need to do is look directly across the swimming pool!” He exclaimed.

Sandy pulled into the parking space next to Mitch’s car and looked over at his smiling face as he waved to her from behind the pulled back curtains in the window of room 118.

Gathering her bag that contained a change of clothes, a few of her favorite tickle tools and some surprises for Mitch she exited the car and quickly walked around the pool to their room.

Sandy was still in her work clothes, having to cover an early morning shift at the office for a friend. Soon however she’d change into one of the outfit she chose to wear for Mitch, an outfit he asked her to model for him during one of their recent conversations after she teased him about it.

Mitch opened the door and greeted Sandy with a ticklish hug that immediately got her squirming and giggling. Not even inside the room yet his hands began squeezing her hips and he whispered in her ear “so glad to see you.”

“Me too!” She scrunched her shoulders and sputtered as Mitch’s fingertips squeezed her sides sending those magic chills through her before she even got all the way into their room.

Her knees weakened and she was already getting that woozy, giddy feeling that accompanied a tickling but this one wasn’t even underway yet!

“What have I gotten myself into?” she wondered to herself as she tried to wriggle from Mitch’s grasp.

“S-t-o-p It!”

“Hee-hee-hee-hee!”

“Come on Mitch! I feel really dirty.”

“Let me take a shower before you start tickling me!” She half-heartedly pleaded with him.

“You know you’re just way too hard to resist!” he countered as he backed her up against the bed where he pushed her down on her back dancing his fingers up and down her sides.

A button on her blouse opened in the melee and he quickly slipped his fingers inside tickling her belly button while deftly working the fingers of his other hand up along her rib cage. Sandy’s legs kicked wildly as Mitch’s fingers deeply explored her midsection and she began to cackle when he found a hot spot below her belly button that caused her to writhe and wriggle uncontrollably.

“Not-t-t-t-t-t-t there!”

“P-l-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-a-s-s-s-e!”

“M-i-t-c-h-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!”

“No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!”

“Oh-ho-ho-ho-no-no-no- more!”

“But I’ve been waiting for you all morning Sandy!”

“I know but-t-t-t it-t-tickles too much!”

“E-e-e-hee-hee-hee-hee!”

“We’ve both been fantasizing about this moment for weeks now!”

“I know but my God!”

“Those fingers of yours are driving me crazy!”

“Aha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!”

“Nice to know they are getting the job done already my ticklish one!” He shouted over her laughter as he relentlessly teased and tickled her upper body.

Using his one hand to tickle her partially exposed tummy and the other to undo the rest of her buttons Mitch soon had Sandy’s blouse open and exposed for a full all out tickle attack.

He walked his fingers up and down her sides, circled her belly button then scurried his nails across her ticklish tummy until she was squealing wildly. Straddling her upper thighs and hooking his legs under hers she was pinned on the mattress and unable to escape from his hands that seemed to be moving at a speed beyond her comprehension.

“What’s wrong honey?”

“A bit more ticklish than you thought you’d be?”

“It’s a little bit different than being in a restaurant isn’t it?” He asked her not expecting a reply to either of his questions.

She nodded her head, her hair flying wildly as he further explored her ribs with his long fingers. Giggling uncontrollably he danced his fingers over every exposed area on Sandy’s body.

Reaching up he finally gave her tender ticklish torso a rest but began slowly tickling the sides of her neck, tracing his fingers from a spot back behind her ears down to her throat then back up the sides and then across her shoulders. She struggled to catch her breath and tried blocking his now very light tickling fingers with her hands but he easily overpowered her and soon had both of her arms pinned at her sides. The slow tickles continued with Sandy unable to stop this tickling maniac.

“Fortunately he isn’t tickling me like he was a moment ago!” she thought and shivered at this new style of tickling that had overtaken her.

The noticeable change in Mitch’s technique sent chills through Sandy’s body and she began to giggle like a little girl as his agile fingers moved meticulously over spots that seemed to make her sizzle. He repeated the pattern over and over whenever he found a particularly sensitive area loving Sandy’s response to his touch.

She was just adjusting herself to this sensual style of tickling when again without warning Mitch leaned down and introduced her to yet another tickly sensation.

He began to dart his tongue into her belly button.

“Oh my God!”

“No-o-o-o-o!”

“Not that Mitch!”

“Ahaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!”

“P-l-e-a-s-e!”

“I’m not cleaned up yet-t-t-t!” She struggled to say to him in between the laughter that poured from her lips as he kept up his teasing and tickling.

Now he used his tongue to trace circles around her sensitive belly button and his lips to blow warm air on her moist tummy. She was melting from his tickles.

The minute her sensitive skin began to adjust to his sensual, tingly teasing and she thought she was back in control of herself he darted his tongue in and out of her tender belly button again driving her up the walls!

With a snake-like flicking motion of his tongue he now had Sandy literally beside herself.

She didn’t know whether to giggle or moan from the mixed signals her body was sending her.

Mitch’s hands continued tickling her neck and shoulders. They then sneakily and ever so slowly crept into her armpits!

Sandy was dizzy from the various sensations swelling in her but when Mitch’s fingertips began wiggling in her underarms she let out a wild scream. This combined with his oral attack on her tummy had her ready to climb the walls.

“Mitch-h-h-h ple-e-e-e-e-e-e-a-se stop-p-p-p-p tickling me-e-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e!

“No-o-o-o-o-h-o-h-o-h-o-h-o!”

“Aha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

“Stop-p-p-p-p-p-p-aah-haa-haa-haa!”

How he loved the sound of her laughter, her pleading!

After another five minutes or so of this torture some tickling Mitch gave Sandy a much-needed break.

Walking over to the table and pouring her a drink she looked up at him with a big smile on her face.

“You’re so naughty!” she exclaimed in a child-like voice reaching for the cup.

“Didn’t even let me freshen up before you jumped on me!”

“Sorry Sandy but I’ve wanted to tickle you like this for so long that I guess I just lost control!” He confessed.

“Now that’s an understatement! She exclaimed.

“But I’m kind of glad you did!” Confessed Sandy.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm! Me too!”

“I have a treat for you!” Sandy exclaimed in that teasing voice he loved.

“I have a few for you too honey!” He retorted as she got up off the bed to take a shower.

Now in the bathroom, she peeled the clothing off her already worked up body. He yelled in to her “see if you had showered when you first came in you’d probably already need to take another one!”

“Smart ass!” she hollered back as he heard the water begin to pulsate from the shower’s head.

Mitch poured himself a drink of water as he waited for Sandy to finish up. He greatly looked forward to seeing what she’d be wearing when she emerged from the bathroom.

After sitting there for a while listening to her freshen up for their play date he finally decided to take a moment to check his voice mail box for messages trying to keep from getting overly anxious. He returned a couple of calls but found it hard to concentrate on business with Sandy so close by.

When he looked up after completing the last of his calls she was standing in the doorway. A sultry figure posed model-like in a long black slit skirt, a sexy red back less halter top, towering six inch heels and a pair of the silkiest, sexiest jet black nylons he’d seen in quite a while.

As he drunk in this delicious sight she turned slightly to the side, the slit in her skirt parting to expose her shapely calf and muscular shiny covered thigh.

She teasingly slipped her foot out of the shoe revealing a very sexy nylon dressed with reinforcements, a Cuban heel and a back seam.

Mitch licked his lips as his eyes worked their way up the back of her legs. The raised seam curved deliciously over her calves, squiggled slightly behind her knees and drew a straight line up her thighs only to disappear teasingly under the top of her flowing skirt.

“Mmmmmm! The Stairway to Heaven whether you walk up or down it!” he thought to himself.

“You remembered to wear them Sandy!”

“How could I forget, knowing what a hose hound you are!” She answered in a sultry voice.

Mitch called her over to the bed.

Sandy raised a foot in front of him and he reached out placing one hand on the back of her slippery, stocking calf. The other lightly stroked her exposed instep and the side of her foot.

Chills ran down her spine as his nails slid smoothly over the nylon surface and she began to giggle once he wiggled his index finger between the innersole of her shoe and her foot bottom and slowly scratched the ball of her foot.

The sheer stocking was heavenly to the touch and Sandy soon realized that the hosiery substantially enhanced the ticklish sensations that were beginning to build in her.

Hopping on one foot now the tenor of Sandy’s giggles shifted to a more raucous chuckle when Mitch removed her heel and started slithering his fingernails up and down the length of her silky sole. His fingertips, even through the double silk foot reinforcement, could feel every wrinkle on Sandy’s soft, sensitized sole. As he slid his fingertips up, down and around her foot bottom he could feel the shivers that pulsed up through her legs.

“Tickle Tickle!” He said teasingly not missing a single spot on her ticklish foot with his swift moving hand.

“Oh my God-d-d-d-d-d!”

“Mitch thatt-t-t-t-t tickles-s-s-s-s!”

The faster he tickled the more she squealed. Twisting and turning her torso, trying to keep her balance Sandy was going wild.

Mitch scratched his nails across her tender toe pads. As he relentlessly tickled Sandy he began to slowly turn her sideways with his other hand. Without her realizing it, he had carefully maneuvered her so that she was now turned with her back almost directly facing the bed.

Mitch stopped his tickling for a quick second. He got up from the bed and reached down with his free hand. He then gently lifted Sandy’s other leg from the floor and placed her on the bed.

Before she could react he cradled both of her feet under his arm, slid off her other heel and began dancing his fingers over both of her stocking soles.

“A-h-h-h-h-h-h-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-a-a-a-a-a!”

“No-o-o-o-o-o fair Mitch!”

“S-t-o-p-p-p-p-p-p!”

“P-l-e-a-s-e-e-e-e-e-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e!”

“No-h-o-h-o-h-h-o-h-o-ho!”

“E-e-e-e-e-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e!”

Tickling with reckless abandon Mitch ignored Sandy’s pleas for mercy. He loved the way his nails glided over her smooth slippery nylon –clad feet.

He loved the fact that deep down she really didn’t want his tickling to end. That she wanted more! Her toes widened then curled, her feet flopped back and forth desperate to escape from the arm that held them pinned tightly.

Mitch tickled the balls of her feet, her heels, then her arches. He wiggled his nails up under the base of her toes and found that tickling Sandy here sent her into gales of hysterical laughter.

“Did I find a weak spot Sandy!”

“No!”

“N-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ho-h-o-h-o-h-o-h-o!”

“P-l-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-s-e!”

“Mitch-h-h-h-h-e-e-e-e-e-h-e-e-e-e!”

About to become unglued from Mitch’s assault, Sandy struggled wildly.
The tickling had her so excited she was unable to control herself any longer.

It was then that Mitch again changed his stroke and Sandy’s body had to adjust to yet another new set of sensations.

She welcomed the change from his frantic yet focussed tickling to the slow teasing strokes he now used on the sides and tops of her twitching feet and wiggling toes.

These too however were taking their toll on her even this early in their session.

Giggling and squirming her way into the center of the bed Mitch, after teasing her to the brink of madness, slid his nails up the fronts of her silky stocking legs.

He circled her knees with his fingertips then ran his nails slowly and seductively up and down the insides of her thighs causing Sandy to shiver, gyrate and moan.

“Aha-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a!”

“O-o-o-o-o-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h!”

“Not there-e-e-e-e-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e!”

“I-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-h-e!”

As his fingers teased her muscular goose pimply thighs Sandy pleaded with Mitch for mercy.

“Well how about if I tickle you here then?” he asked sliding his fingers up under the bunched up skirt and along the sides of her bottom. She squirmed and giggled crazily never realizing that she was that sensitive there. Mitch who also quickly sensed this as well maneuvered Sandy into a position where he was able to run his nails over her tingly cheeks.

“Oh God-d-d-d-d-d-d!”

“It t-t-t-t-t-t-i-c-k-l-e-s-s-s-s-s-s s-o-o-o-o-o-o-o much-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e!”

“A-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-a-a-a-a!”

“Oh are you enjoying that?” Mitch teased questioningly as his nails slid over the silky nylon top and onto her smooth bottom sending those more than familiar chills through Sandy’s body.

His fingers seemed to move everywhere! One minute they were caressing her thighs, the next sliding up over her hips! Sandy’s halter top left much of her tummy exposed and Mitch took full advantage of this tickling her in and around her belly button until she was squealing.

He tickled her rib cage, her underarms, turned and squeezed her knees lightly before slithering his fingertips down her long silk encased legs to her foot bottoms where his nails smoothly slid over the slippery nylon surface from her soft heels to her fleshy toe pads.

His verbal teasing and wandering fingers had about to explode when he abruptly stopped, backed away and bounced off the bed and exclaiming “stay right there honey you’re right where I need you to be!”

“Where’d you expect me to go?” she kidded curling into a mock-protective fetal position catching her breath and marveling at how excited and energized she felt at that moment.

Mitch reached into the dresser drawer and pulled out his restraints.

“Are you ready to really be tickled Sandy?” he asked uncurling her, spreading her legs apart and one at a time placing the padded cuffs securely on her stocking-clad ankles.

“Oh no-o-o-o-o-o!” she exclaimed.

He leaned down and tied the cuffs to the ropes on the bed frame, leaving her only a tiny bit of wiggle room.

He repeated this process with her wrists, measuring the distance carefully so that Sandy was bound with very little room to move.

He then placed a large pillow under her head and pulled from his back pocket a blindfold.

“What’s that?” she nervously asked.

“Remember a chat we had a few months ago when you said you thought it would be exciting to be blindfolded when you were tickled?”

“The time has come my dear!”

Leaning over her and adjusting the blindfold over her eyes his smile was the last thing she saw before the room went dark.

“Ready honey?”

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:
Another Great story Mister123. I so enjoy your writings. Please keep up the good work. I am envious of you and your lee. I would love to get my fingers on her stockinged feet.

A FANTASTIC!! Story.
Please do continue with it :)

NOOOOOOO! Right when it was getting good...please finish..its a great story with great momentum:cool:

I like the way you weave everything so nicely in to the story. Great job. Looking forward to reading the conclusion.

Thanks to all for the kind words and vote of confidence.
Been a bit busy lately but I'll hopefully have time to continue this story soon.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back