• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Red Feathers part 1

DEV

3rd Level Red Feather
The Red Feathers part 1 F/M

Well here's my first story on this forum. I hope that you enjoy it as I'm thinking of making a series of it. Please review and be kind. And whoever spots the G&S reference can award themselves with a big bowl of jelly.

Red Feathers part 1

It was a fine morning out in the Caribbean Sea. The Sun was shining on the crew of the H.M.S Squiggle as named by George 3rd. It was the summer of 1834 and the ship was in the hands of Captain Samson. He was twenty years old having gained his promotion because he was the son of a prominent Tory M.P. He was about 6'2 had a muscular build and handsome features including forget-me-not blue eyes and short brown hair that was always scruffy despite his best efforts at combing it down.

He was also an extremely well mannered and kind gentleman who treated his crew with utmost respect. As this was Georgian times and what you really needed to be when you're a captain of a ship in that time is a devious cunning bastard. Jonathan Samson wasn't this and as a result was horribly picked on by his crew.

One such example was now when somebody had put some boot polish round the rim of his telescope. When he finished looking out of it he looked like a complete idiot.

At the moment John was sitting at his desk looking through some notes, occasionally glancing through his telescope (making the ring round his eye worse) and trying to calculate how long it would be before they reached Jamaica where they would drop off their cargo. The precious pearl encrusted gold bracelet of Tahiti. Only John knew of the whereabouts of it on his ship which went to show he was nice but not stupid.

He pulled out his watch and glanced at it. He frowned in annoyance as the hands pointed to 9:15, which was 15 minutes late for his morning tea. John sighed and stood out of his and walked towards the door. He opened it and stepped out onto the deck. And was greeted by nothing.

John frowned again and looked around in puzzlement before seeing the note that had been attached onto the main mast. John walked up to it and read the following words.

Dear Cap'n
We've just seen the ship of the most deadly, feared and evil pirates on the seven seas. They are the Red Feathers. We have taken all the life boats and fled for our lives leaving you to your doom. Bye!
Lots of love
Your crew
xxx
P.S Looked in a mirror recently?

A sound of someone stamping their boot on the deck came from behind John. He turned around expecting a huge man with lots of weapons and poor hygiene.

He was taken aback therefore when he was greeted by the sight of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She had Oriental features and was around 5'8. Her face was slightly pointed yet graceful and had deep luscious brown eyes that practically sparkled. She was dressed in black boots, short leggings that stopped just below her knees and a sleeveless top of thin silk that was short enough to show her cute bellybutton.

After this John also noticed the cutlass she was holding at his throat. She gave him a bright smile and said in a voice that made John go weak at the knees "Well then me boyo. I'm guessing you'll be Jonathan Samson, captain of this 'ere vessel."

John gaped. He was still bowled over by this young woman's beauty. He wanted to say "I am Captain of this ship and you'll jolly well leave now!" But it instead came out as an "Ugg." and a weak nod.

The woman smiled and lowered her cutlass seeing that John would be no threat "So I'll be guessing that you can tell us where that bracelet of Tahiti is then?"

John snapped back to reality at this pointed and glared at the woman "And whom do you think you are to ask that question? I am the captain of this ship and you'll do yourself some good to show me some respect?" He pulled out his rapier and pointed it at her.

The woman shook her head and gave another smile. Then as fast as lightning she thrust her hand up and knocked the rapier out of John's hand and overboard into the sea. John looked at where the sword had flown and then felt a slight prick on the side of his neck (anyone who is sniggering at this point should hang their heads in shame)

"While I like a man with spirit, it would be better for you not to try that again matey." The woman purred. Not growled as that implies anger but purred as she sounded amused "As for my name... You can call me Zhen Chan or just plain mistress." Zhen said "Formerly a royal concubine before I landed this gig. Now then... Where's the bracelet?"

John was frightened but still refused to buckle "I shall not tell you no matter what you do to me!" With considerably more bravado than he felt. He felt some hands clasp his arms with a tight grip.

Zhen gave another smile "Oh you've just made my day you have. I love it when we have to make people talk. Lily, Martha strap him to the board over there."

"Cat O' nine tails? You truly are barbarians!"

“What didn't you ever use it?"

"No, never."

"What never?"

"No, never!"

"What never?!" Zhen was truly surprised now.

John was truthful by nature and mumbled "Well... Hardly ever." As he was dragged to the board and tied on it by a fiery red head who was good few inches taller than he was and a middle age brunette who gave him a leery wink.

After he had been tied tight by the wrists and ankles, John looked forward and saw the crew that made up the Red Feathers. They were all women and their ages ranged from about the mid twenties to late forties. Most of them were giving him a leery glance, some were holding weapons in a threatening way and all of them didn't look as if they were very nice.

There were fifty in all and more joined them as several others came up from below deck holding supplies or anything that was remotely valuable. John was outraged that his ship was being plundered but was powerless to do anything. After half an hour a member of the crew approached Zhen and gave a very sloppy salute.

"Found a lot of good stuff Cap'n." She said "Enough food to last us a year but no sign of that trinket you were after."

Zhen waved her away and approached John with a great swagger in her step. She stopped in front of John and waved the crew into silence "Well then John. Apparently we've got enough food and money from your ship to keep us going for a good while. But that bracelet is something that would put the cherry on the cake so to speak. So how about you tell us where it is and we can avoid any unpleasantness."

John gulped. He was no coward but the thought of being horribly tortured was usually enough to make any man nervous. Too scared to talk he shook his head fiercely out of nerves.

Zhen sighed and then turned to the crew "Alright ladies. Strip him."

John was overcome as several dozen hands tore at his uniform. Ripping it piece to piece. Everything was torn off before Zhen gave a whistle, which made the women stop just as they reached his briefs. Zhen gave them a motion to move "We'll stop there." She said "There are some waters too deep too wade in if you get my meaning."

The women broke up laughing at the joke. John's fear was momentarily replaced by anger as he saw two women try to put on his socks and shoes. They had been custom made and expensive. A tap on his chest made him look forward into the ever smiling Zhen.

"One last chance Captain Goody Good, where's the bracelet?"

John's anger suddenly got the better of him and shouted out "I will not tell you! I was entrusted to take that bracelet to Jamaica and come Hell or high water I will do so! And no Imperial prostitute will make me think otherwise!"

His words were greeted with dead silence by the crew. Everyone turned towards Zhen to see what she would do. She paused for a moment before taking a deep breath and looked down at John's body as if only just noticing it. She brushed her hand against his skin and said "Such soft skin... Well Johnny." She muttered leaning in close to him and putting her hands on his sides "As you can see we've already got the high water. And as for the Hell... I can supply that."

With that she dug her nails into John's flesh making him give a huge "EEP!" And making him jump in his bonds. He blushed in embarrassment at his reaction and what Zhen had just found out. Zhen clasped her hands and squealed with delight.

"Oh Johnny! Don't tell me the Captain of this ship and great swordsman is ticklish?" She poked his sides repeatedly as he gave his reply.

"No! I-HAHA! I-HAHA! STOP THAT!" He yelled trying to keep control.

Zhen didn't and instead said "But its fun! Sara, Lily give me some help!" Two women came out from the crowd and sauntered over to John and Zhen "Lily take his underarms! Lily get to work on his feet!" Sara was a 30ish African woman who immediately dug into John's underarms furiously, tickling as fast as you could blink. Lily, the red head from earlier instead pulled back John's toes on his right foot and ever so slowly dragged a single finger up and down his arch.

John went into hysterics as the torture went into full swing. The only time he had been tickled before was by his nanny during a few of their games when he was a child. But this was completely different "HAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHANODON'TDON'THAAHAHA!!!!" He screamed.

Zhen had also picked up the pace by really digging into John with her long fingernails. She alternated between moving her fingers up and down his sides as quickly as possible and wriggling one fingernail in his bellybutton and using the other hand to tickle his lower belly with slow finger movements that sent John wild with laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAPLEASESTOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANONOTTHENAVELPLEASSSSSSAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!"

Lily had now changed her style so she had separated John's toes and licking the space between them with almost obscene precision. She was also tickling the heel other his other foot by darting in and out making little tickles for a second, waiting for 5 seconds and then doing it again. This increased John's torment even more than thought possible. Sara had also started to change her technique by brushing one armpit slowly with one finger and poking the other repeatedly. She was also licking his earlobe which made John feel more than a slight tingle in his loins. And above all it tickled like crazy.

“NONONONONOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEI’MBEGGINGYOUSTOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Zhen stopped and motioned for the other two to do likewise. They did, eventually and left John in giggling mess. After a minute he clamed down and was taking deep breaths. Zhen started to rub his chest with her hand which caused John to shudder with pleasure “Now be a good boy and tell me where the bracelet is. Or that will seem like a day at the beach.”

John’s sense of duty clashed with his self preservation in a furious battle. But a small voice at the back of his head said “Go on… You know you enjoy it.” So John once again shook his head.

Zhen looked impressed “Well you’re a tough one aren’t you? You’re probably tougher than Zhang Fei, but I don’t suppose you know who he is do you?”

“A general of Shu during the Three Kingdoms period. Once made a million man army retreat by shouting at them.” John said. He had spent a year in China once studying the culture of Asia.

“And how would you know about Chinese history?” Said Zhen, rather surprised.

“I don’t know, what would an ex concubine to the Chinese Emperor know about being a pirate?” John retorted.

Zhen beamed at him, she was pleasantly surprised “That’s a long story matey.” She said “It involves a eunuch, a knife, an Indian elephant and this torture that we’re doing to you now.” She leaned forward and whispered in his ear so only he could hear “Perhaps I’ll tell you when you’re my concubine.”

“Yes please.” Said John dreamily before he could stop himself and blushed. Zhen gave him a wink and then turned back to the crew.

“Alright girls, he won’t talk so you know what to do. See who can make squeal the most!” With these words the crew fell upon John and started to tickle him all over at the same time. Around 50 women all were trying to tickle him at once. He knees were squeezed; his inner thighs were raked by fingers of all sizes, his bellybutton got a rough deal as three different women were trying to tickle the inside of it at the same time.

His feet were in absolute ticklish agony as the toes were being licked by about four different women and his soles were tickled insanely by at least forty fingers. John was in hysterics at the torment he was feeling but, horrors of horrors something bad was happening. Well, bad-er. John noticed that he was getting turned on by the feeling of being tickled.

John had been at sea for these few months and so any sexual activity was out of the question without making a major lifestyle change. The fact that fifty women were all clambering over each other in an attempt to tickle the daylights out of him was bound to have an effect. What was really beginning to worry John was that he realized his last line of defence (his briefs) was slowly but surely rising as his sailor stood to attention.

It was a few moments before John realized that the tickling had stopped and he could attempt to regain his senses. It was a minute before he had gained enough breath to talk but his smile still remained from the tickling. Zhen was suddenly standing in front of him holding a sharp knife.

“Maybe I was wrong earlier.” She said, slicing the briefs open “Perhaps we should wade the deepest waters.” And with that she pulled on John’s last item of clothing and left him as naked as the day he was born. John flushed with embarrassment as the jeers and cat calls of the Red Feathers. He hung his head as each of the women laughed at his predicament.

Zhen held up a hand motioning for silence “I think it’s time Jonathan here finds out why we’re called the Red Feathers!” She shouted and the other pirates cheered as a slim, small box was carried towards. It was a shiny brown colour as if it had been polished a great many times. The box was then handed to Zhen who opened it and pulled out a long, stiff, red feather.

John shivered as Zhen walked slowly to him, waving the feather around. Making one last gesture of defiance John yelled “I don’t care if you tickle my stomach, feet or ribs with that I shall not talk!”

Zhen gave him one of her infuriating grins “You’re wrong about all of them.” She said triumphantly and started to use the feather to tickle the very tip of John’s penis. John gaped for a moment before shrieking with laughter “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!”

Zhen was now on her knees and using the feather on John’s ball. She slowly dragged it from one to the other while also using her pinky on her other hand to slightly tickle John’s erect shaft. John was in blissful torment. He wanted the tickling to stop now but last forever. His loins were on fire with lust and he needed some form of release.

“If you talk I’ll let you cum!” Zhen shouted as the feather now went slowly around his cock. John didn’t need much more encouragement.

“HAHAHAI’LLTALKI’LLTALKHAAHAHAHA!!!!” He squealed as Zhen ever so slowly stopped her assault and stood up.

“Underneath… my bed… false bottom.” John gasped through his exhaustion. Several of the crew headed towards John’s bedroom where before long crashing was heard and soon they came back with a small velvet bag. It was opened up and the bracelet of Tahiti was pulled out for all to see. There were a lot of impressed noises as the crew admired the worth of such an object.

Zhen turned to John and smiled “Well since you’ve told us what we want to know, here’s your end of the bargain.” As she started to stroke John’s member. John smiled through pure bliss as he grew nearer a climax by each stroke. Before long John had exploded with pleasure and was untied. He had to be held up so he could talk to Zhen.

“Well then.” She said “We’ll give you two hours to clean up and get changed then you’ll be dropped off in Jamaica while we…”

“I want to go with you.” Said John surprisingly. As far as he could see there were two futures before him. One of public shame before British society and the other as being a pirate of the seas with no responsibility whatsoever.

Zhen looked dumbfounded but rallied “Alright you may join us on the one condition that you become our tickle slave. Whenever we want to tickle the daylights out of you, you accept without a word of complaint.”

John shakily held out his hand “Done.” He said as they shook, looking forward to being a tickle slave if today was anything to go by. As he was half led half dragged away to his quarters John turned to Zhen and said

“This could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship Zhen Chan.”

“That’s Mistress Zhen to you tickle slave.”

“Yes mistress Zhen.”

To be continued?

I hope you liked! Sorry it tails off a bit in the middle but I thought I could use it to set up a prequel/sequel or something. Tell me what you think (and please be kind)

Last edited:
Thanks! But is there anyway I can improve my writing?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back