• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Night....................

RegularGuy321

My wife was wearing jeans and a tight long-sleeve black tee-shirt.

In order to tease me, she put on Thigh-high black reinforced toe stockings with VERY high heels (in black). It was such a sexy look....jeans with heels and stockings......I have never seen her wear that before.

Anyway, she pretended she was my lazy secretary who was, once again, slacking off on the job. I threatened to fire her, but she said she would do ANYTHING to keep her job, so...........

I had her sit in one chair and tied her down. I made her put her legs on top of another chair, and tied her legs down, with her feet sticking out the back of the chair. I then told her she needs to be disciplined, and she of course pretended she didn't know what is coming....just to stay in character.

She said....what are you doing, Mr. J? I touched the top of my wife's left foot, and she jumped. She said...please don't touch my feet, they are so ticklish.....

So, of course, I slowly removed my wife's heel and began tickling the bottom of her nyloned foot. She must have been extra ticklish last night, because she started bucking (as much as she could) and laughing hysterically......trying to beg me to stop.

I tortured her for about 10 minutes, and then decided to remover her other heel. She looked genuinly worried and started begging. I tickle-tortured both her feet for another 5 minutes or so....I had to stop because she started crying it tickled her so bad.

Finally, I banged her and her thigh-high stockings........tickling her feet as we were having sex.

It was one of the hottest nights we ever had....just wanted to share it with you.

Think you should change your user name from "RegularGuy" to "LuckyGuy"
:D

Yes, you are lucky!!!!

Though I don't understand why so many guys like reinforced nylons. :confused: Why would you want to hide any part of a beautiful foot with extra material????? It's just my opinion, but give me sheer hose any day! ;) Thanks for sharing. I'm still envious, even with the reinforced hose. :p

hm

You're a lucky guy that your wife let's you do all that.
Treasure her.

See my other Post in May, 2004.........

It is a more detailed account of one of our tickling sessions......

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back