• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interview with fictional character? Could this be fun?

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Hey folks,

I've had this idea for a while now but got inspired after reading some of the actual tickling model interviews in the model interviews section...funny that. :p

Anyway, I was thinking about doing an interview with a character, or depending on the popularity of this, characters of my fictional stories. For example Tina has probably been my most popular character over the last few years so an interview with her might proove entertaining.

This could just be a terrible idea and I could be talking out my butt, but if (butt but) if anyone's interested post some questions you would like to ask Tina here and if I get enough responses I'll take the questions to her and then post up the interview with Tina's answers. The questions can be about anything you like, not just tickling, if you want to know what kind of car she drives feel free to ask.

If you would prefer you can e-mail your question or questions to [email protected] Feel free to ask more than one question.

This should turn out to be fun for all, but you never know. Thoughts? :D

clever

but can you pull it off...! a mystery to be answered

here is a good question

what is the meaning of life

it's actually a good idea. after you do yours, i just might do one like it with my characters from the "Ticklish Nerd" series. good luck and i cant wait to see what you put out! i like the idea a lot!

Morgan, I very much doubt Tina knows the meaning of life.

Thanks Primetime, feel free to use the idea. Any questions you'd like to ask Tina? :D

well, you did say any question? just because someone doesn't know doesn't mean a person can't answer or make up something, like pull an answer from the hitchhiker's guide

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back