• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fla gathering

pat

Hi everyone. would love to hear from couples and females that would like to meet up in south fla for some laughs. my self and my good friend Cara would love to host a gathering. and yes she is very ticklish and a wicked tickler :)~ you can email me [email protected] Happy tickling Pat

A little farther north...

...would work wonders for turnout. Maybe tampa/st pete, even orlando would be a lot better not only for me, but for other geographically displaced folk. but if a lot of people respond, im in!

Yeah, you know, Tampa Bay/Sarasota area ain't a bad place. I'm new to the state, so it would be nice to "meet my neighbors," as it were. ;)

What about Destin (or however it's spelled), FL? I went there once and wouldn't mind visiting there again (especially to go to that Big Kahunah's waterpark again...now THAT was fun.) Then again, there are a few places in FL I wouldn't mind visiting again (can't get enough of the beaches there. Only place I've been to where you can swim at the beach and actually see if you accidentally step on some fish lol )

----------------------------------

whoops, I accidentally didn't read the part where you said you'd like to hear from couples or females interested in gatherings. Nuts, I don't fit either one of those. (hmm maybe one day i'll fit the "couples" description...lol) lol

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back