• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Regarding The World Series

Krokus

3rd Level Green Feather
Last Nights Game, the arizona diamondbacks closer, kim, (dont know his 1st name) threw a 2 run home run that tied it with only one out left to get in the 9th.....the kid just did the same thing again.....the AZ manager is stupid I think. I feel sorry for the Japanese guy......he is gonna have that on his chest......from now on people will remember him as, "that guy who lost the azdb the world series".......another bill buckner.....:(

One word-AMAZING!
Top 10 all time World Series ever.
2 nights in the row this goes down.
Im rooting for NY hear in the 11th, go Yanks!
After that happend to the city of NY they deserve to win it all in front of there crowd..

Honestly, the Yankees deserve to and will win the Series because they are more clutch in the playoffs, and not because of any other events. But I wouldn't go so far to say that NY fans are more deserving than 'Zona fans.

That post was brought to you by a bitter Seattle fan.

Even the most devout Yankee hater has to admire this team. What they did in game 4 was amazing, but to do it twice in a row? Absolutely incredible.

Experience is showing

I am cheering for the DB's, but the experince of the Yankees is really playing a big factor. Not just the players, but the manager as well. Torre is simply out managing Brenly.

The only chance Arizona has now is if both Johnson and Schilling pitch complete game shutouts. The don't have a closer like the Yankees.

A few more things..

Wow. They did it again. I don't blame Kim. He pitched like he should. Of course, if I was Brenly, I would have used him again - but not tonight. Not in Yankee Stadium.

I have to say this team is amazing. Just in heart. They truly never give up, more then any other team I've ever seen.

I think both teams made some key mistakes and rarely were they jumped on.

I do not think these are even close to two of the greatest teams I've ever seen, but I think this could be one of the best World Series ever. Take away game 1. No matter how Schilling pitched, it was boring with the big lead. Game 2 didn't break open till the 7th. Johnson was great. Game 3 was a wake-up call for the Yanks, but still close. Games 4 & 5 some of the most dramatic ever.

Thank you to baseball. Today baseball was the main story on the cover of the newspaper. Not terror, not fear. Baseball. Thank you.

Yuck

I cannot STAND the yankees......they have won it to many times! Let a more deserving team win it for once! I hope they choke.....It looks bad though, they have a 1 game advantage now.....

If 'Zona wins, I will tickle Anna Kournikova for 2 hours while wearing a Diamondbacks jersey and present it to all in DVD format.

In other words, Yankees in 6 ...

What, red, are ya mad that Canada ain't in it? That's part o' the United Kingdom still, innit?
<poke>

Technically, your country and mine both participate in this fine sport. You *could* add Japan t'that mix, too,'cause they've their own league, but you're specifyin' our series, let's leave 'em be.

Is it a bit arrogant that we call the silly thing the WORLD SERIES? Sure. Silly as hell, too. It's only the US and the UK involved, with players from an addition few countries.

It ain't as widespread as soccor/football is, worldwide, but it's bringin' us comfort over here. We're needin' such, y'know? We had a bit of a problem, recently. Y'might've read 'bout it. Some property damage in Manhattan?

OTOH, I do dig yer knack for wry humor, sir. I just *couldn't* resist a chance t'bat back. I'd feel I was neglectin' ya, and it WAS a good one-liner. ;)

Peace,

dvnc

ever since the yankees overcame a 2 game deficit a few years ago to beat the braves i have always loathed them..lol.....but you have to admire thier will to win...

paraphrasing the great mel allen-- "how about that!!!"

that had to be one of the most marvelous, riveting game 7's in the history of the game. and clearly the best world series in a decade. how about that! :)

bea-yooooooo-ti-ful

loving schilling and johnson right now (and, of course, gonzo),

-saysomething

damn yankees los to the damn d-backs...dammit.:sowrong:

it was a good game though,i figured once rivera came in it was over.....but hey,even the best can have an off day.....too bad it was the bottom of the 9th in game 7 of the world series. :sowrong:

oh well you know the yanks will get`em next year.......;)

What a series!

What a great world series. I was rooting for the D-backs, but regardless of who won, it would have been awesome. What a perfect finish (after the Yanks had snatched victory from the jaws of defeat twice in a row). How fitting that the D-backs returned the favor in game 7!

The Yanks got beat. Bar emptied out within seconds. Honestly, I think it was Torre's mistake by bringing in Rivera so early (2 full innings is too much for him IMO). But, that's something I'll always second guess. I don't think anyone is thinking "next year" for the aged and puzzled together D-Backs, but the Yankees will be dismantled and put back together. I don't know if it'll be next year, but I'm guessing probably. Within 2 is probable. The core is there and the core is young. I thought the loss sucked. I mean, it was just a collapse by Rivera. I know it's something that's only been done twice (including tonight), but it's two enormous times. It really sucks to have a city like Phoenix win it too considering tickets were available for a while for the series and they seem so ignorant about baseball. Atlanta or St. Louis would have been better to lose to.

Que sera sera right? I'll settle for 4 out of 5 and think about 5 out of 7. I'm happy Schilling, Gonzalez and Williams won it. I don't care for rednecks like Johnson and overhyped Counsel. Oh well

YANKS SUCK!!!

I am so glad that the yankees got BEAT! Finally! Randy Johnson is the best pitcher in the game.....ol' clemens couldnt even beat schilling.....I hope that was the beginning of the end for the yanks.

NY=HISTORY

AZ=FUTURE

Hey Ultratickler!

When can we expect that 2 hour DVD of you and Anna Kournikova to come out?

:D

Damn! I was hoping I wasn't going to get called on that one. I mean, it was expected that Arizona would choke, but not the Yankees, and especially not Rivera. I guess I better get on the phone with Anna's rep now.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back