• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Motown Tickle Party #7

gigglegal76

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi Everyone,

Just a bit of a heads up. Professor Tickle and I are shooting to have the MTP #7 around June 11th. It's a bit aways but we wanted people to have time to clear their calanders and join us. If you are interested in joining please emails us [email protected] and also visit the Motown Tickle Party website at http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/mtp

Thanks!!

Hmmm. Will it only be a single evening gathering?

Mimi

Should I bring my margarita ball, or the Bahama Mama jello shots?

The Sean Man

Mimi said:
Hmmm. Will it only be a single evening gathering?

Mimi

Mimi,
I heard the possibility of a Fri eve bbq, then tickle fun all day Sat. Can't wait....:tickle: :D

Hugs,
Sadira

Mimi if you get there.... you are definitely on MY LIST!!!!!

In that case...

If Mimi's going, I just may have to clear my busy calendar...
In the immortal words of Meems, "You can never have too many ultra-ticklish male 'lees". Especially when they're as gorgeous ( and humble) as yours truly...:D

Hey guys,

We are planning on having a weekend gathering. We are going to have a bbq Friday night. People can just hang out, mingle and have some tickling fun if they wanted to. Then the party is set for Saturday. Don't forget, if you're interested in joining please send an email to [email protected] to be put on the mailing list for further notice of the party. Also check out the Motown Party website at http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/mtp

Thanks!!

And if anyone is interested.... I'm offering myself up as bait for both male and female ticklers... I know there are a few girls out there! Show up people and bring a date, I'm in on the planning and this party is going to be a LOTTA fun! bring your feathers.....

gigglegal76,ticklkitten do I need to email to be added to join?? I am really looking forward to coming,will be so great to meet you and everyone else!:D

C'mon people, those of you who get your hands on my silky skin at NEST can have a second opportunity at MTP! Or for those who can't make it to NEST! I'm SOOOO excited about MTP, my two best friends throwing a tickle party... Kitten will SO be in her environment!

ticklkitten said:
C'mon people, those of you who get your hands on my silky skin at NEST can have a second opportunity at MTP! Or for those who can't make it to NEST! I'm SOOOO excited about MTP, my two best friends throwing a tickle party... Kitten will SO be in her environment!

I am one that can;t wait to meet,and tickle ticklkitten at Nest as well as hoping ticklkitten wants to tickle me too:devil: I'm coming to MTP as well!;)

ticklkitten said:
And if anyone is interested.... I'm offering myself up as bait for both male and female ticklers... I know there are a few girls out there! Show up people and bring a date, I'm in on the planning and this party is going to be a LOTTA fun! bring your feathers.....
Oh Kitten you sent out an invitation I can't refuse.

Since I can't make it to NEST, I'm really, really, really (did I say really enough??) looking forward to being a willing tickle toy for all of the lovely females in attendance at Motown.

ticklkitten said:
Brewhaha- I'm filing my nails in anticipation!

That's what I like to hear. Be sure to get all the other females into the act...:wow:

stepping in...

I wanted to let you all know that because professor tickl is very busy right now he is stepping down as cohost passing over the privledges to me. So, if you have any questions please direct them to motownparty@hotmail. com or you can also PM me. Come join the fun!!!!

UPDATE!

Ok ticklephiles... it looks as if the party is to be held in Bay City this year. MBS is the closest airort and Flint is second... close hotels will be the Doubletree Inn and the Holiday Inn but there are always plenty of options off of I675... We plan on having a BBQ on Friday and the main event on Saturday... I hope this helps you guys... we have such FANTASTIC ideas for this party!

So this going to be an awesome weekend or what?

I can't wait, NEST and then this, going to be a start of an great summer.

DGF1976 said:
So this going to be an awesome weekend or what?

I can't wait, NEST and then this, going to be a start of an great summer.

heck yeah... you're going to love it. More intimate than NEST, more casual, but SOOOO much tickling!

ticklkitten said:
heck yeah... you're going to love it. More intimate than NEST, more casual, but SOOOO much tickling!

Going to be soo much fun seeing friends that will be at nest,and meeting ones that will be at MTP that can;t make it to nest :xpulcy:

Wow, Kitten...love your new picture!!!

Just makes me wish tomorrow was June 11th...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back