• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

American Ticklish M/f [BRAND NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Hey folks,

Heres the lastest attempt. I was a little worried people would be expecting another 'Strokes of Laughter' and with the new year/christmas and all that hoopalaa I put of writing for a month or so. I'm happy to say I haven't been daunted by Strokes of Laughter and am continuing to write the tickle tales. :)

Anyway, this is American Ticklish, called such because its based in the streotype suburbs of America. This involves a mature house wife being tickled all over, so hopefully fans of mature women being tickled will dig this.

I hope you enjoy it and as always any and all comments are appreciated. :D

'American Ticklish.'

M/f

By Scott Rivers (TickleMantis)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh hello Tommy" Mrs Cain smiled politley as she opened the front door of her two story suburban home. "Come in, Come in. I wasn't expecting you so early."

"I can come back later if you'd prefer." Tommy recipricated the smile as Mrs Cain stood to one side to let the nineteen year old man in.

"No, no, nows fine. I wasn't doing anything important anyway." The tall busty blonde replied still smiling.

Mrs Kristin Cain had lived up around the block for as long as young Tommy Harris could remember. Tommy's parents got on with the Cain's famously and had known eachother for years so when Tommy was asked to go do some handy work while Mr Cain was out of town it was no big surprise.

Mr Cain didn't mind and was more than happy to pay Tommy a few dollars if he didn't have to mow the lawn and trim the hedges when he got back from one of his month long business trips. Tommy didn't mind because it meant he was able to admire the fantastic figure of his busty blonde forty six year old family friend. Kirstin didn't mind as it meant she was able to admire the muscular well toned figure of her best friends nineteen year old son.

"When's Mr Cain due back?" Tommy asked, making small talk, as he followed Kirstin through the house towards the back yard, dressed appropriatley in her short shorts, tight white t-shirt and flip flops for the warm summer heat.

"Oh who knows" Kirsten said with humour as she pushed the screen door open to the green grassed regular sized back yard. "He seems to come as go as pleases."

"Heh" Tommy laughed not knowing quite how to reply as he stepped out into the sunny backyard in his lace up sneakers, tight denim blue jeans and tight white cotton t-shirt. "So whats on the list today?"

"Just the hedges and the lawn I think" Kirstin replied as she sat down at one of the four plastic chairs that were posistioned around a round plastic table. "Oh, and there are some weeds over in the corner there, if you could get those too..."

"No worries." Tommy said nodding his head and wandering towards the small garden shed in the far right corner.

While Tommy clipped the hedges Mrs Cain sat with her legs crossed and sun glasses on, supposedly reading the book in her hands. Although Tommy had no idea, as he slipped his shirt off over his slick jet black hair and tossed it to the ground in the heat revealing his six pack and hairless torso, Mrs Cain was actually having countless fantasies about her young handsom helper. Bending over to big up his shirt, Tommy used it to wipe small beads of sweat from his brow and then tossed it over to the door of the small shed. Kirstin nearly ran over and gropped the nineteen year old when he bent down showing off his well toned butt.

Mrs Cain knew it was wrong but as she got hotter and hotter watching Tommy work the horny house wife couldn't help but tug her t-shirt down a little, revealing even more of her impressive clevage. Having finished the hedge Tommy began to bring out the lawn mower but before he could put the ear muffs on Mrs Cain decided he had well earned a break.

"Would you like a drink?" Kirstin called out just before Tommy let the ear muffs clamp over his head as she placed her book on the table and uncrossed her legs.

"Whats that?" Tommy asked having only partially heard as he bought the ear muffs away and began slowing walking toward the table.

"You should have a break Tommy dear" Kirstin said standing up as she removed her glasses and put them next to her book. "I'll go get you some O.J...and would you like a sandwich?"

"Oh no, no just a drink would be fine thanks." Tommy replied with a smile of relief as he pulled one of the chairs out and watched Kirstin dissapear into the house.

While Tommy sat waiting for Mrs Cain's return, the blue eyed high school senior reached over and began flipping through the older woman's book. It was a trasht romance novel, no surprise there. The fictional farm hand was bucking the lady of the manor like a well bred stallion or some such, Tommy put the book back down and closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth of the sun. Meanwhile in the kitchen Kirstin was splashing cool water on her face and hastily trying to calm her raging libido. The idea of her seducing her young neighbour was all well in fantasy though Kirstin, but the actual real life act of it was ridiculous.

"Here you go." Kirstin said placing the ice cool orange juice glass on the table in front of Tommy causing him to open his eyes right on view of the blonde's large melons.

"...thanks." Tommy hesistated but quickly gathered himself when Mrs Cain turned away and sat back down opposite him. "So um, your just kicking around the house all summer?"

"Mostly, its the same all the time." Kirstin said putting her flip flop covered feet up on the chair next to Tommy, her legs under the table causing her feet to be out of view. "John's work is enough to support us both so I go grocery shopping, hang out with friends and mill about the house."

Noticing Kirstin's well manucured feet slip up on the chair next to him Tommy could tell she also spent a lot of time making herself look good. Sipping back some more orange juice the two secretly lustful people continued their small talk, little did Kirstin know that the hand Tommy had under the table was slowly creeping towards her flip flop wearing feet.

"Yeah Dad said it was really funny" Tommy continued chatting as he ever so slowly pulled Kirstin's left flip flop away from the sole of her creamy white foot with his discreet index finger. "I wish I could have been there."

"Oh seeing John fall out of a kayaEEE!" Kirstin suddenly squeled and threw her legs up when Tommy crept his finger onto the apparantley highly sensitive sole of the blonde woman's left sole. "Woah!"

Crashing her knees up into the table Kirstin quickly retracted her legs. Having reacted without thought the shocked woman lost all balance and was sent backward on the flimsy plastic chair. Tommy stood up just in time to watch as poor Mrs Cain and her chair fell backward and she rolled onto the soft green grass. Not having expected such an intense reaction Tommy hurried around to help up the slightly dazed woman as she gathered her thoughts and sat with her legs out in front.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Tommy said chuckling to himself when he realised the razzled woman was unharmed.

"Its okay, I'm not injured." Kirstin replied with an amused smile as she reached out for Tommy's helping hand. "I'm just too ticklish."

"You don't like being tickled?" Tommy asked as he gripped Mrs Cain's hand and pulled her to a standing position.

"I can't think of anything worse" Kirstin said smiling as she brushed herself off and realised she had lost her left flip flop in the hysteria. "John used to tickle me all the time when we first got together but I couldn't stand it so I made him stop."

"Your really that ticklish?" Tommy asked quickly poking his index finger into Kirstin's tummy.

"EEEP! Yes!" Kirstin squealed taking a hasty step backward away from her young neighbours curious finger as she put her hands out front in a playfully defensive motion.

"So your REALLY ticklish?" Tommy asked with an evil leer as he wiggled his hands in a lobster claw like motion towards his lusty neighbour.

"Tommy, now, don't you...don't you dare!" Kirstin looked with genuine concern as she stepped back trying to grab ahold of her advancing neighbours wrists.

"Oh now its only a little a tickle!" Tommy said darting his hand onto Kirstin's soft tummy provoking yet another high pitched squeal when she backed into the hedge and quickly side stepped making a run for the house. "Where are you going? I know you want me to tickle you silly!"

"No Tommy! I'm serious!" Mrs Cain tried to convince Tommy as she ran, breasts bouncing with each step, through the back door and into her house.

Stopping as he too entered the house Tommy paused and suddenly felt like a great, and very excited, hunter. His prey was in here somewhere. The prey that he had countless fantasies about and now had a perfectly legitimate excuse to touch her mature gorgeus body. While Tommy crept slowly up the carpetted stairs he concluded that although tickling Mrs Cain would seem perfectly playful and innoccent it could infact be a secret way of feeling the older woman in ways that would other wise be forbidden.

"Mrs Caaaain...I'm going to get yooouuu..." Tommy teased as he reached the top of the stairs assuming Kirstin had run up to the second story, after all it was where all the victims in horror movies headed when the killer would stalk them.

A little dissapointed, it was simply too easy, only one door was shut. For saftey's sake the nineteen year old hunk checked the two other bedrooms and the bathroom, nothing. Mrs Cain was clearly hiding in her bedroom. Had she expected Tommy to simply return to working in the yard? Prehaps, Tommy shook his head as he reached for the handle deleting the insane thought, prehaps she was in there lying naked on the bed just waiting for him to ravage her.

"Oh? I thought you had gone back to work." The fully clothed Mrs Cain said turning around and ceasing putting clean clothes from a small white laundry basket into her chest of drawers, she was obviously trying to change the subject and forget the whole matter. "If you need help finding something I'll be down in a minute."

"I just need help finding one thing..." Tommy said with a glint in his eye as he shut the door behind him and paused momentarally to question his impending actions. "...your tickle spot!"

"Tommy noho!" Mrs Cain shrieked with surprise dropping the pink frilly panties she was holding as Tommy darted and pivoted quickly around the bed lauching his tickling hands toward her. "Get off! Tommy no! AHHA!"

Struggling briefly before squealing Mrs Cain fell backwards onto her soft king sized bed with Tommy pushing down on top. Silence followed as Kirstin was filled with fear as Tommy's actions became unpredictable while they struggled. Mrs Cain's efforts were valiant but it wasn't long before she was lying on her back, butt just on the side of the bed so her legs hung off freely touching the carpet and Tommy sat over her upper stomch, pinning her arms to the bed with his shins.

"You can't lie to me Mrs Cain! I know you love being tickled!" The shirtless rippled Tommy said teasingly holding his hands up high and slowy brining them down towards the struggling woman's rib cage.

"Get off me! Stop this I don't like it!" Kirstin said a little loudly with a good deal of seriousness in her voice. "Tommy! Tommy no! NO! AAAHHNO! HAHA! AAAHAHAHA!"

Kirstin shook from side to side as she desperatley tried to pull her arms out from under the heavier, stronger teenager sitting on top of her. Digging his fingers into Mrs Cain's soft cotton covered rib cage Tommy found her laughter and genuine pleading intensley arousing and couldn't have stopped to save himself. Looking down at her increasingly red face Tommy watched as Mrs Cain's eyes opened widely and closed tight in rapid, random motion in response to the intense tickling and her forced laughter bellowed from her full red lips.

"Why are you laughing Mrs Cain?" Tommy asked rhetorically ceasing the tickling as he brushed Kirstin's honey blonde hair from her face. "Is it because you love being tickle so much?"

"no...hh...Tommy...no more" Kirstin said as she tried to capture her breath and struggled weakly beneath her best friends son. "thats enough...I hate being tickled..."

"So...where's your most ticklish spot?" Tommy ignored the poor woman's pleas as he rolled either of short t-shirt sleves up toward her shoulders, slowly revealing more and more of her quivering arms.

"No...Tommy-Tommy I'm serious, come on. Up you get." Kirstin ordered trying to talk some sense into her object of desire as she flinched her biceps in an effort to put her sleves back down. "Don't! EEE! Stop thaHAHA! NO TOMMYEEEE! EEHHEEHAHA!"

Stroking lightly at first Tommy had only taken mere seconds to dig his wiggling fingers right into poor Mrs Cain's smooth silky underarms. Bucking beneath him and kicking wildly it was obvious Kirstin was insanley ticklish and Tommy sat shirtless on top of his busty neighbour the young man regretted not having discovered it eariler. All ten of Tommy's roaming fingers dug vigilantly into the cackling woman's exposed underamrs causing her minutes of unstoppable ticklish torture.

"Is it your underarms? Or maybe we should try your ribs again?" Tommy paused just long enough to say his words before moving his right hand swiftly to Mrs Cain's rib cage.

"OOHOO! OHHAHANONO!" Kirstin screamed in a bizzare diagonal struggling motion as one underarm and one set of cotton covered ribs were ticklishly assaulted. "AHAHA NOOMORE! HAHAH STOOOOP!"

Being hopelessly ticklish and turning into a weak little ball of hyserical girlish laughter wasn't the only reason Kirstin hated being tickled. The truth of the matter was Mrs Cain would have gladly let Tommy touch her all over if it weren't for his tickling touch, for the poor forty six year old blonde had been being tickled most of her life.

Growing up Kirstin was often tickled to tears by her parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. For the poor sensitive blonde it was as if being terribly ticklish was an open invitation for people to tickle her at their leisure. In one such incident, shortly after her eighteenth birthday, Kirstin had just climbed out of the shower when upon entering the bedroom her boyfriend of the time whipped the towel off of her naked wet body and tickled her until she was a weeping mess on the floor. What Kirstin didn't know was that he had his best friend hiding in the closet who later stepped out and helped tickle the nude eighteen year old. With a bare foot each for over half an hour solid the poor girl was truly tortured, but it would not be the last time.

As the years went by many people, mostly over zealous and usually soon to be ex-boyfriends, would tickle and tickle well beyond any sane limits. By her mid twenties it would take John Cain, her now husband, some convincing to cease the dreaded tickling that had haunted her. Eventually, after several weeks of dating, John did stop, all be it with the occasional quick jab now and then, but nothing like what her young and apparantly increasing cruel neighbour was currently putting her through.

"You know if you tell me" Tommy said with confidence has he ceased the tickling onslaught on her underarm and rib cage. "I'll stop tickling you."

"...hh...Tommy...get off me...please Tommy...I'm serious." Kirstin pleaded with slightly blurry eyes with her now messy hair and bright red cheeks. "My...my arms are sore, your hurting me...and...and I hate being tickled."

"If you hate being tickled so much why not tell me where your most ticklish?" Tommy said making his hands into lobster claws once more as he slid them slowly over Kirstin's heaving rib cage. "Its the only thing that'll make me stop!"

"WAIIAHAAHA!" Kirstin couldn't even finish her first word as Tommy clawed viciously once again at her soft rib cage causing the blonde to thrash uncontrollably with hysterical laughter. "AHAHASTOP! STOPP! AHAH!"

Tears began to well up and after another thirty seconds of relentless rib clawing the tiny beads of water were streaming down Kirstin's red face. Howling for mercy did no good, it had almost been twenty years since Mrs Cain had been tickled this much and it was most unwelcome. These days when the busty blonde did recieve the occasional poke or prod she would hope to all hope that her body had grown out of being as ticklish as it was, but if anything she had grown even more sensitive.

"Okay Mrs Cain that enough playing around." Tommy said standing up as the giggling woman slid to the carpet while he casually adjusted his pants and stood towering above her. "You can stop this. Its all up to you, but you have to tell me what I want to know."

"Please..." Kirstin said weakly with slight annoyance and confusion in her voice as she unsteadily proped herself up so she was sitting on the floor, her back to the bed and bare legs out in front. "This isn't fun okay? Do you understand?"

"Hmmm...maybe you need your belly tickled..." Tommy said standing over the sitting woman's out streched legs.

"No Tommy!" Mrs Cain said in protest as she spun around and crawled quickly over her bed. "Get off me! Stop this!"

Kirstin's escape attempt was quickly thrawted as Tommy grabbed her right ankle and pulled the woman's leg out from underneath causing the panicking house wife to fall flat on her tummy. Clawing at the other side of the bed only got her a few centimeters as within seconds Tommy was sitting squarley on top of Kirstin's well toned wiggling butt. Batting her arms, kicking her legs and clawing at the side of the bed did little good with Tommy's weight on top of her but it did not matter to Mrs Cain, she was desperate and had to try anything to get free.

"You tried to escape Mrs Cain." Tommy said in a eerily playful manner as he slowly edged her t-shirt up a few inches revealing her smooth creamy sides and small of the struggling woman's back. "Do you know what happens to naughty girls who try and escape?"

"Tommy, no heehee don't! Eep!" I'm begging you!" Kirstin giggled among her real life pleas for mercy as Tommy lightly glided his index fingers around her lower back. "NO! HAHAH! NEEEEE!"

Arching her back Kirstin let out a horrified squeal as Tommy's ten fingers dug into her exposed sides. The hysterical woman couldn't believe what an effective and ruthless tickler her young neighbour was as she screamed with tortured laughter. Riding his bucking neighbour Tommy began to get brave as he tickled futher and futher up Mrs Cain's torso, pushing her t-shirt up and revealing more bare torso.

"I can see your straaap." Tommy commented queitly as he slowed to a light stroking of Kirstin's lower back which kept her in a steady flow of girlish giggles and helpless pleas when he noticed her pink bra strap sitting between her shoulder blades. "C'mon now Mrs Cain? Where is it? Where is that most ticklish of all spots?"

"Eheee Tommyyyee nooo soahaha" Kirstin wiggled beneath him as the light touches just above her pant line drove her crazy. "aaa its tickleeehehehe"

"I know it tickles, thats why its so fun!" Tommy said stopping the tickling as he kneeled upward and adjusted his trousers into a more comfortable untwisted position which took just enough weight of his new ticklish toy to make a well timed escape.

It happened fast but it shocked them both as Mrs Cain desperatley crawled foward Tommy grabbed ahold of the first thing he could. When Kirstin tummbled off the side of the bed onto the carpet it took her a short moment to realise she was suddenly not wearing any pants. Now only in her white cotton t-shirt and pink frilly bra the shocked woman sat up to see Tommy still kneeling on the bed with her shorts and panties in his hands.

"Ahem" Kirstin stuttered after a moment of embaressed silence between the two as she reach upward to get her pants back, her bare bottom half unseen by Tommy who still sat on top of the large and now very messy bed. "I um...I think thats enough don't you?"

"...If you want them..." Tommy said with his embaressment quickly fading as looked at his blushing neighbour and held her shorts and panties high in the air. "...you'll have to come and get them!"

"No, no. Thats enough, you've had your fun." Kirstin said sternly as she stood up, using a bit of the blanket that hung off the bed to cover her unmentionables, holding it level with her tummy. "Look I think I can finish the lawn myself, its probably best if you go home. I trust neither of us will mention this again?"

"...Playing hard to get?" Tommy said with a wicked leer as he threw the shorts and panties back behind him, a little surprised at his own actions. "Kitche koo!"

"Tommy no!" Mrs Cain shouted angrily as Tommy sped walking on his knees across the messy bed toward her, causing the blonde to suddenly step back into the wall when the deviant teen stood from the bed and lunged his wiggling fingers towards her t-shirt covered tummy. "Stop it! AEE! StopHAHA! NOahah!

Quickly loosing control as Tommy's fingers poked and proded rapidly at her soft tummy, Kirstin dropped the blanket and hunched foward cackling. The blonde beauty pleaded amongst her laughter as her knees quickly weakened and she tried her best not to collapse in a giggling fit to the carpet floor. Always unable to control her body when tickled poor Mrs Cain collapsed pantless to the floor as Tommy suddenly pushed her struggling body laying face down and sat squarley on top of her bare butt cheeks.

"Tickles gonna getcha!" Tommy teased as he wiggled his hands up the howling older woman's t-shirt onto her sides.

"AAHA! NOOOHOHO!" Kirstin's legs kicked up and down frantically into the floor as he arms tried weakly to claw Tommy's hands out from under her shirt to no effect what so ever in her increasingly weakening ticklish state. "HAHAH OHNO! HAHA!"

With the bare bottomed woman howling with laughter and pleas beneath him Tommy figured he might as well go the whole hog and began once again lifting the poor woman's shirt higher and higher up her torso. Crying for Tommy to stop Kirstin's t-shirt was lifted over her arms and left there, effectivley blinding her and trapping her arms wiggling to be free up around the sides of her head. Giggling wildly as Tommy spidered his left hand fingers over Mrs Cain's smooth scretched out left underarm the shirtless young hellion unclipped her bra with his free hand and let the straps fall gracefully to either side of the nearly fully nude womans heaving sides.

"Where is it Mrs Cain?" Tommy said unheard as he dug his ten prodding fingers into the milky white soft sides of Kirstin's large boobs. "Where are you most ticklish?"

For Tommy's sake he couldn't believe how ticklish Mrs Cain was, nor could he believe how much he was enjoying torturing the poor woman. The nineteen year old hunk hadn't planned any of this, it was all just happening so fast. The original foot stroke he had given Kirstin back out in the yard was only meant as a playful gesture, stripping her almost nude and sporting a huge boner beneath his jeans as he did so all just seemed to flow into place and had never entered his thoughts before this very moment.

"AHahaga....hahee...stahahp..." Kirstins outright screaming laughter slowed to giggles and panting as she could not see, but feel Tommy shifting around, his weight was taken of her back and then a short moment later came back down, although she was unaware her tormentor now sat the other way around with her bare peach like butt wobbling between his thys as he straddled her, suddenly she felt ten fingers dancing lightly over her quivering cheeks. "NO!HAHAH NOT THEREEEHAHA! AAAAAAHAHAHAH!"

Ceasing for a quick second in surprise at an intensity and volume not previously heard in Mrs Cain's laughter before, Tommy just as quickly returned to his speedy strokes on her smooth buns. The top end of Kirstin looked as if she were trying to escape from a bizzare straight jacket as she rolled in a panicking hysterical motion from side to side trying to free herself from the t-shirt which blinded her and held her arms in place. Just as useless as her arms were the crying blondes legs which hammered up and down into the carpet as the evil young man drew figure eights devilishly over her peach like butt.

Laughing and screaming with tears streaming down her face as Tommy's fingers danced almost into the crevice and then quickly back out to the sides in a horribly ticklish repeating motion Kirstin didn't realise her stupidly sensitive body was betraying her in more ways then one. Not only was the poor red faced woman left weak and helpless when tickled but in this case she was also getting incredibly turned on. Kirstin's nipples had begun to grow hard as they rubbed against the silky soft shag carpet and the area of floor around her inner thys was getting wetter and wetter with love juice.

Although neither of them realised, what with Tommy to engrossed by his tickle toy's wobbling cheeks and Kirstin to beside herself with terrible ticklishness, it wasn't actually the tickling that was turning Mrs Cain on. The fact the busty blonde house wife was being stripped and touched all over by her handsom young neighbour was enough, even through all the fear and ticklish panick, to get her hot and bothered. Tommy on the other hand knew he was getting turned on and loving every second ecspecially when he noticed small beads of sweat forming on Kirstin's near nude thrashing body.

"Just tell me and I'll stop tickling!" Tommy said unconvincingly and unheard beneath Mrs Cain's intense cackles as he danced his fingers onto the backs of her well toned thys, switching back and forth between there and her cheeks.

"EEEHEE! AHAH! NAHAH!" As the minutes passed and more tears flowed down her beet red face Kirstin was soon unable to get through half a word before the relentless merciless tickling shattered her mind again and again. "HAHAAHA TICKAHAHEEE!"

"Tut tut, such a tickly little thing." Tommy cooed as he began gently massaging Kirstin's cheeks affectionly doing his best not to tickle to much when he finally showed a hint of mercy.

"Hahahahnooo...heeheeno...st...stop..." Kirstin gasped in much needed breath, the massaging on her cheeks feeling fantastic and not wanting to admit it to herself. "...stop...Tommy...this isn't right..."

"Oh, back from the land of laughter are we?" Tommy asked realising Kirstin had become coherent once again as he quickly swung his leg around and sat back on her butt now facing the womans top half. "Maybe we can have a little chat then..."

Lifting his weight Tommy easily rolled the still panting woman over onto her back and sat down on her hips. While Kirstin was still blinded and her arms trapped by the once tight cotton t-shirt Tommy was stunned. Only in his most erotic fantasies had the young senior ever gazed upon Mrs Cain's juggernaut breasts and now, with fully errect pink nipples, they jiggled lightly before him even better than imagined. Slightly hesistant but mostly in awe Tommy lightly stroked the bottoms of those quivering milky melons producing tittering giggles from beneath that restraining t-shirt and screams of shocked anger.

"Thats enough!" Kirstin screamed trying to sit up and almost succeeding until she felt Tommy's hands grip her soft fully exposed ribs and jitter back and forth over them into the soft spots between. "EEENO! HAHA ENOOHAHA!"

"What to do with such a ticklee little girl?" Tommy teased as he pushed his thumbs into the sides of Mrs Cain's boobs and delighted as her rolling and insane laughter caused them to jiggle in fantastic motion. "You know I think Ill just tickle and tickle forever!"

"STAHAH AAAH PLEAHEEHEEE!" Kirstin was unable to respond as her back arched and the idea of being tickled forever crashed through her worried mind. "NONONONOHOOO AHAHA!"

Sitting there atop the woman who lay nude from the neck down crying with forced laughter and begging for release Tommy thought ahead for the first time since he had begun tickling Mrs Cain. It was no longer a flowing on the spot parade of ticklish ideas and as a decidedly wicked grin grew on the shirtless hunk's face a terribly evil idea grew even faster in his mind.

"Peekaboo!" Tommy said as if talking to a baby when he suddenly pulled the t-shirt clean off from around Kirstin's head and stopped the onslaught on her ribs. "I see you!"

"Haaheeeno...stopstop..." Kirstin whimpered as she looked fearfully through tear blurred eyes at this mad teen who would just not stop tickling her. "Tommy...this is insane...please..."

"Now" Tommy said grabbing ahold of Mrs Cain's wrists and pitting them beside her head as he leant foward, his chest only half a centimeter from her throbbing nipples and their faces only an inch or two away from eachother. "I'm going to lift you onto the bed...if you resist I'll tickle your butt for a whole hour..."

"No no" The nude older woman shook her head and closed her eyes tight trying to push the thought from her mind as she wiggled helplessly beneath the cruel man. "I can't take it...I hate being tickled...oh no don't please..."

Swinging his leg over Tommy kneeled to Kirstin's side and before she could roll her sweating naked body away he slipped one arm under her knees and the other under her upper back. Before she knew what was happening Mrs Cain with her messy hair sticking on her flushed teary stained face was hoisted up and almost thrown onto the soft once tidy bed.

"Heh heh heh" Tommy chuckled with an evil enthusiasm as he crawled across the bed towards the blonde who sat up and began uneasily shifting backward.

"Tommy-Tommy listen...Don't!" Kirstin was to scared now to be angry as she backed into the railed head board of her large bed just before Tommy grabbed an ankle in each hand and pulled her legs toward him, forcing her to slide onto her back. "Get off! Don't do this!"

Quickly crawling over Kirstin's long sexy legs Tommy straddled her waist before she could sit up and grabbed ahold of one of the pillows behind her. Breathing heavily with panick Mrs Cain looked around wide eyed and watched as Tommy pulled the silk pillow case clean from the feather filled cushion, chucking it aside and keeping the case. With fear preventing any words Kirstin tried to fight back by digging her long sharp nails into Tommy's bare side but he quickly moved up her torso and used his superior strength to pin her much weaker arms beneath his legs.

"We're going to have such fun..." Tommy smiled as he twisted the silk pillow case tightly into a thin length completley ignoring the ineffective and unpainful kicks to the back he was recieving from Mrs Cain.

"NO! OH NO! What are you doing!?!" A look of pure unbriddled horror crossed Kirstins face as her eyes grew wide and Tommy began tying one end of the pillow case turned short length of silk rope around her trapped right wrist. "NO! NO! Don't do it! HELP! HEEELLLP!"

"Do you want me to gag you aswell?" Tommy said lifting his knee from freeing Kirstin's right arm into his solid grip and looping the pillow case around a rail directly above her head, streching her arm upward.

"Tommy no! Please I'm begging you!" Kirstin frantically tried to look above her to the head of the bed and back to Tommy who was concerntrating hard on freeing her left wrist and then tying it to the other end of the silk case which looped around a railing, despite her pulling down and desperate struggles he was just too strong and before the nude older woman knew it her arms were streched out, trapped above her head. "Oh god...oh god don't do this...Tommy please please!"

"You really hate being tickled?" Tommy asked as he stood up from the bed and admired the bound nude mature woman before him whose free legs writhed seductivley in unwitting motion atop the crinkled blankets.

"YES! Tommy I hate it! Please let me go! I won't tell anyone! You've had your fun!" Mrs Cain cried as fearful tears welled up in her big blue eyes.

"Well thats a real shame..." Tommy said coyly as he sat down on the end of the bed with his back to the nude woman."...because I love it!"

"OHNO! OH FUCK NO!" Mrs Cain screeched as Tommy trapped her ankles in a head lock beneath his strong left arm, her bare feet wiggling against the side of chest. "AHA! AHA...ah...nnnggg..."

Gritting her teeth, only occasional sounds came out as Mrs Cain clenched her eyes tight shut and silent laughter told Tommy he had found what he was looking for. Tears wept from the shocked blondes tightly shut eyes, her face red, back arching and those sweet perfect feet spreading and fisting into wrinkled soles, those perfect cute toes wiggling as Tommy danced five fingers lightly over the two sweet smelling arches.

Looking behind him breifly Tommy could see this was true torture for his poor neighbour, unfortunatley for Mrs Cain Tommy's joy far outweighed his pity. After the initial shock Kirstin had begun to instinctivley tug her legs in an effort to free her tickled feet and it was surprising at just how strong and hard she could tug. This time around Tommy, with his far surperior strength, actually had to work to keep the sexy woman's flawless feet trapped under his arm.

Mrs Cain was ready to explode, and would have quite happily to get out of the tickling, if she could. Truth be told, having not been tickled properly for atleast twenty years, the tormented blonde thought her ribs were her most ticklish spot. When Tommy had rib tickled her earlier Kirstin was sure that was it but she had no idea, after all these years, her feet had grown impossibly sensitive. Crying with tortured tears of tickle laughter Kirstin would have always graded her feet just below her ribs on the tickle scale but this was off the chart, over time those pretty smooth soles must have surpassed everywhere else on her now naked sweating body.

"I think I found it..." Tommy said stopping and laying Mrs Cain's wiggling, now pink soled, bare feet back onto the bed, thinking he may actually kill her if her kept it up too long. "...Mrs Cain's most ticklish spot is her feet...am I right?"

"...EE!...Don't!..." Kirstin recoiled her feet and rolled onto her side, her arms bound above her she did her best to roll up into a protective ball when Tommy stood from the bed and playfully gave a quick spider tickle towards her cute tortured feet. "...hhh...go away...please...just go..."

"Aww poor Mrs Cain..." Tommy said with mock sensitivity as he sat kneeled behind her on the bed, her nude frame curled up and rolled onto her left side with her knees up by her large sweaty breasts. "...such a ticklee little girl..."

"...nohee no more Tommy...neeheNOMORE!..." Kirstin suddenly screamed as Tommy lightly caressed her bare side, the trapped woman's crying now changed to a fearful sobbing. "...Just go...please please..."

"If I go" Tommy began completley ignoring the cries of a woman who truly did not want to be tickled as he easily rolled her onto her back and straddled her hips once again. "I'll never find out if I'm right...I am right? Its your feet isn't it?"

"YES! Yes its my feet! I hate being tickled! Why are you doing this?!" Mrs Cain yelled streching her neck to yell upward at Tommy who simply starred back her smuggly. "This...this isn't even legal!"

"Well...I'm doing this because its fun" Tommy said smiling as he began to draw his index fingers in light circles around the edges of the nude blondes very hard pink nipples, her head and upper body wiggling from side to side trying to avoid his caress. "and you would never dob sweet old me into the police...would you?"

"Yes! Yes I would Tommy you little bastard! I trusHAHA NOOHHOHAH! AAHAHA!" Tommy quickly interuppted Kirstin's angry screaming by digging his fingers into her smooth streched out underarms. "HAHAHHAHA OHNOHOOOOHAHA!"

"Oh no you wouldn't! No you wouldnnn't!" Tommy teased in a sing song voice as he bought his fingers wiggling quickly in and out of the hysterical woman's soft rib cage. "You can't go to the police because I'm going to tickle you forever and ever and ever!"

"AAAAAHAHA! STOPSTOOOOEEE AHAH!" Mrs Cain was unable to respond, her breasts jiggling marvelously as her soft tickled rib cage began turning the same light shade of pink her soles had become. "HAHA ITS TORTAHAHA!"

Sitting there atop the the nude woman whos laughter bellowed back and forth between screams and squeals Tommy couldn't believe what he was doing. In a sense this was the worst thing and the greatest thing the normally very polite teen had ever done. He was such a nice guy, with his chisled good looks and charming personality the mostly A student got on with everyone from the jocks to the nerds and even the most bitchy cheerleaders. Tommy was everyone's friend, he'd hang out with friends, play basket ball casually on weekends and if a 'bad crowd' ever tried to get him involved he'd simply give them a flash of his sly charming grin and more often then not turn them from their wicked ways.

Tommy Harris was a good kind kid with good grades and several promising scholorships, so why now, with this poor woman begging to not be tickled, could he do nothing but continue tickling? Why did the tears streaming down her cheeks and a look of horrified forced myrth only want to make him tickle Mrs Cain more and more? The fact was Tommy didn't care about any of that, he was simply having too much fun.

"Oh you know what? I wish I could just tickle you everywhere at once!" Tommy said quickly sitting up and tickle-rolling the poor woman onto her front so he could just as quickly straddle the backs of her thys, those sweet soft ticklish butt cheeks just sitting between his own thys waiting to be tickled. "Wiggle wiggle wiggle!"

"No TommyyyyyeeeEEEEE! HAHAH! AH! AH! AHHAHAH!" Mrs Cain tried rolling her cheeks away from Tommy's ten wiggling fingers but with his strong thys either side there was simply no escape as they danced and poked and unwittingly turned her on. "HAHA OHGAAAWAHAH!"

"I never knew people could have ticklish butts!" Tommy delighted in the fact Kirstin's butt seemed second in ticklishness only to her feet which were hitting back and forth into the matress as the blonde's long slender legs kicked from the knees down. "Its just a shame I don't have a feather...do you have a feather? Give me the location of the feather...I'll tickle your butt until you tell me where it is!"

"HAHAHA IDOAHA IDONAHAH WAAHAH!" The hysterical Mrs Cain had no idea what her tormentor was babbling about, the poor woman also had no idea that the area of blanket inbetween her thys was begining to get decidedly wet. "STOOOOP! HAHA STAHAHA!"

Sliding his dancing fingers closer and closer towards the middle of Mrs Cain's cheeks Tommy couldn't help but glance around at her frantically kicking bare feet. Tommy's glances began to get more frequent as the minutes passed. Before long he sat staring at those cute toed steppers while still tickling Kirstin's butt, although with nowhere near as much attention as before. With ninety percent of his focus now on Mrs Cain's feet and the other ten percent split between her laughter and rapidly caressing her butt Tommy soon realised he just had to have them.

"Rrr" Tommy growled like a hungry tiger as he turned, swinging his leg and making sure Mrs Cain had no time to react before he straddled her ankles with her upturned wrinkled soles wiggling just inbetween his thys. "I'd apoligise...but I just can't be sorry."

"...no..." Mrs Cain whimpered in a tiny squeak of a whisper with wide eyes as she felt the impending doom of a ticklish onslaught on her most sensitive of all areas. "AHHHHHHHH AHH EEEEE!....ah...FUAHAA!"

More of a scream than a laugh burst from the poor tortured woman's full red lips when she felt the ten wiggling fingers spider over her trapped high arches. Sweat drenched from Kirstin's nude body causing her long blonde hair to stick to her arching back and straining face. With her feet trapped tightly between her captors thys Mrs Cain could only wiggle her toes slightly as Tommy's fingers glided over her wrinkled soles.

With her soles soon turning back to that light shade of pink from excessive tickling, Kirstin's mind was in hell while the rest of her simply acted on pure instinct. Mrs Cain's well formed body wiggled, twitched and out right thrashed along with its increasing arousal. Still unknown by either Tommy or Kirstin it seemed the more ticklish the area the more the blonde beauty's libido grew. Howling with all her might to be set free Mrs Cain knew deep down that her surprisingly sadistic neighbour was not going to let up any time soon, but she had to hope.

"You must be getting a little bored with all this mindless tickling huh Mrs Cain?" Tommy said as if he were still the polite young man who had come to help her out earlier when he suddenly stopped the sole torture. "I think we should play a game don't you?"

"...no...hhh, no Tommy, no games..." Kirstin cried with very real tears as her red face and pained expression told the slightly turned Tommy that she seriously wasn't enjoying any of this.

"See? Your not having any fun." Tommy said turning his attention back to Kirstin's straddled upturned feet. "How about...this little piggy?"

The fact Mrs Cain wasn't enjoying this to an extrodinary degree only served, unfortunatley for Kirstin, to excite Tommy more. Something about having this mature house wife nude below him, totally at his mercy and on top of that about to play a childs game with her, it was almost too much for him to Handle. Before grabbing ahold of Mrs Cain's big toe on her right upturned foot to begin his game Tommy had to close his eyes, take some deep breaths and block out the sexy desperate begging coming from behind him to avoid shooting his load right then and there.

"Pheew...Okay...This little piggy..." Tommy began as he lightly squeezed Kirstin's wiggling big toe inbetween his thumb and index finger, wiggling it sligtly under his control.

"No Tommy PLEASE!" Mrs Cain screamed as if about to be pushed of a cliff, the meer contact of his fingers on her toe tickling a little. "Let me go! I hate this!"

"...Went to market..." Tommy resumed as he released the big toe and lightly pinched her second toe. "This little piggy stayed home..."

"AHHH HELP! HELP MEEE!" Mrs Cain screamed completley unheard beyond the walls of her home as she could feel those horrible tickles getting closer with each demeaning piece of the nursery rhyme stripping away her dignity.

"...This little piggy had roast beef..." The shirtless high school student said wiggling his victim's cute middle toe. "...this little piggy had none..."

"Tommy...Tommy no...I'll do anything! Please anything!" Kirstin tried making fists with her feet but it was no use and the constant touching of her sensitive toes kept them unvolunteraly wiggling.

"This little piggy...well what do you think he did Mrs Cain?" Tommy asked with a cheeky grin as he lightly wiggled her cute little pinky. "This little piggy..."

"...Tommy..." Mrs Cain pouted with her red face tearing up once more as she felt the young sadist release his grip leaving only once last act for him to complete the humiliating poem.

"This little piggy tickled Mrs Cain silly! Wee wee wee!" Before Kirstin could even take a last controlled breath Tommy's fingers were wiggling relentlessly beneath her toes.

"EEEE! AH HA HA! HAHAHA!" Kirstin's back arched as she screamed, her helpless toes being assaulted and sending her libido higher than anyone else had ever previously achieved. "NOHOOHOOHAHAH!"

Rapidly nearing orgasm Mrs Cain's cute bare feet had become areas of arousal. For whatever reason, touching Kirstin's wrinkled soles and chubby little toes not only increased her sensitivity but turned her on even more so than if her nipples or woman hood were being caressed. After another thirty seconds, even through Tommy's tormentous fingers causing her unbearable torment and uncontrollable screaming laughter, the howling blonde could feel a small tingling building to a rumble and for the first time she knew an orgasm was rising.

"Do you want to play the piggy game again?" Tommy said as if talking to a child as he took his hands away from the tortured soles between his legs and used his forearm to wipe sweat from his brow.

"HHhhh...Tommy no...Tommy liah...listen, you have to stop now..ah..." It didn't matter the tickling had stopped even the teasing was turning Kirstin on now and even her attempts to get Tommy to leave were slightly interuppted by small squeaks of pleasure as she felt the inpending orgasm build rapidly inside her. "...really Tommyoh...yooh...you don't underSTaah...god..."

"This little piggy went to market..." Tommy began as he pinched the blondes right big toe.

"AAOOHHH! AAOONO! OOO!" The tiny pinch of her big toe was more than enough to send Mrs Cain over the edge as she bit her pillow and writhed her body when the most intense orgasm she'd ever experience tore through her upturned nude body.

Tommy stood from the bed immediatley with shock as he was at first unsure what was happening. Such guttural moans and primal screams coming from this sweating nude woman, it was a gorgeus sight once the shirtless teen realised what was happening to his tickle toy. Tommy watched intently as Kirstin rolled onto her back, hands still tied above her, and wiggled and writhed among the bed sheets. With her nipples hard as rock Tommy gazed in amazement that he had tickled a woman to orgasm, and by the look of it a very pleasing one indeed.

"Are...umm.." Tommy began when the moans slowly died down and Mrs Cain's writhing slowed still surprised and, for the first time today, quite unsure what to do.

"OWOOOAAHOO" Kirstin unexpectedly arched her back as a second orgasm thundered through her body and made Tommy take a step back with surprise. "AH! AH! OH GAWWAAD AH! AH!"

Kirstin herself couldn't believe such intense and horrible tickling had lead to the most intesne and wonderful pleasure she had ever felt. For several minutes as a third, fourth and eventually countless orgasms throbbed through her the nude bound blonde didn't even know where she was. With her teary eyes closed tight and mouth wide open with moans Mrs Cain was in the very defintion of heaven, even if it had taken hell to get her there.

"...Are you okay?" Tommy asked as he kneeled next to the nude house wife and brushed Mrs Cain's long blonde hair from her sweaty face. "I um...I didn't really mean to...you know, do that..."

"...I..." Mrs Cain didn't know what to say, despite the fact Tommy had driven her to heights of pleasure she never knew existed the exhausted house wife was incredibly angry and scared that this young man she once lusted after had tickled her so much. "Untie me...Untie me Tommy..."

"...Um..." Tommy pondered for a second, the fact he had done this incredible act of unconsensual tickle torture just dawning him as he looked up the red faced teary eyed woman's bounds and back down her busty tickled pink body. "...I'm not sure thats such a good idea."

"Tommy listen to me...you really have to listen to me now." Mrs Cain said sternly trying to forget the baby talk and games of 'this little' piggy Tommy had used to reduce the mature house wife to a nothing more than giggling little girl. "Your a good boy okay? But this could see you end up in jail if you continue...I promise if you untie me, we can forget the whole thing..."

Spinning around with his back to the nude goddess that lay bound behind him, Tommy sat on the edge of the bed and contemplated his next move. Of course Tommy had tickled girls before, but never tied them up and never for this length of time. Mrs Cain did seem genuine in her offer to keep this a secret, and even he could admit it had been a good run. Who else got to do what he did and get away with it scott free? There would be other woman he could tickle. After a minute or two Tommy realised there was only one sane thing to do.

"Koochie koo!" Tommy gave a big toothy grin as he spun around quickly and dug his ten wiggling fingers into Mrs Cain's ribs...

THE END.

That was near perfect! Only problem we think is that Tommy isn't Tammy!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Anna Donnison said:
That was near perfect! Only problem we think is that Tommy isn't Tammy!
Love,
Anna and Heather

LOL! :D

Don't worry ladies, the next story is FF/ff! :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back