• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.E. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "A new era" part 12

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for the next part in this particular brand extension. apologize for the delay as last weekend, i felt sick and didnt want to do anything at all. but here it is, the long awaited rematch between Terri Gold and Hollywood. hope you enjoy it. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org by the way, has anyone else realized this series has gone on for 3 years now? wow!

"this is Julie Day and i am standing here with the Women Of Wrestling Entertainment WORLD Champion, Terri Gold. Terri, tonight you face Hollywood. the last time you two had a match was at the pay per view TOTAL CONTROL, when she defended the World title against you and Lana Star. she was dominate in that match, although Lana ended up becoming champion. but the last time you two faced in a singles match, she beat you for the World title. are you nervous at all?" Julie asked.

"you know Julie, Hollywood is probably the toughest wrestler i have ever faced. her record in WOW is incredible. i know she has only lost ONE match and that was in a triple threat match. she has caused so much havoc here along with the tWo. so, yes i am a little nervous, but i belive in myself. i know i can beat her." Terri responded.

"Terri, Hollywood hasnt made it a secret she wants to tickle your feet. we have seen you lose matches when your feet are tickled. what are you going to do to prevent Hollywood from tickling your feet again?" Julie followed up.

"i know she wants to get my feet. she has this huge love affair with my feet. it is my weakness, but i can overcome it. people seem to forget that Hollywood is also a ticklish person. tonight, for the first time in her career, i am going to make her submit with her own submission move. Hollywood..." Terri then faced the camera. "...you have been running your gums for so long about how you are going to tickle my feet and make me lose my World title. but it took me a LONG time to recapture this belt and i am not going to give it up again. tonight, you will be defeated. i will REMAIN World Champion. Julie, i will not let my fans down tonight. i WILL make Hollywood submit!" Terri finished.

"good luck tonight Terri..." Julie told her, then gave her a hug.

SPANISH RED www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/red.html

vs

CALIENTE

"..ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, here is SPANISH RED!!!!" TK81 announced.

spanish music began to play and the crowd booed as Spanish Red made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her red one piece bathing suit, with sheer tan stockings and white wrestling boots, Spanish Red made her way to the ring. with a cocky smile, she focused on the atmosphere. once again, she was making in impact in wrestling. in GLOW she was a big star and now she was making herself known in WOWE by attacking Chyna. but first things first, she had to make short work of Caliente. Spanish Red also had big dreams. her mind was set on perhaps becoming the WOWE Continental Champion. she made it to the ring and awaited her opponent.

Lee: "now that is a woman with courage! she actually attacked Chyna?"

Coach: "yeah, she does have a death wish. but, that latin blood in her is the reason why she is going to be a serious contender here in WOWE. i see big things out of her!"

"...and her opponent, please welcome CALIENTE!!!" TK81 announced.

spanish music played and the crowd cheered as Caliente made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her orange top with orange shorts and orange wrestling boots with black trim, Caliente began to salsa dance her way to the ring. she was proud of her Mexican heritage and she thought it was cool to be facing another latina wrestler. Caliente made it into the ring and waved to the crowd. Spanish Red then attacked her from behind and began to pummel her.

Lee: "Spanish Red jumped her from behind! cant this woman go through a match without cheating?"

Coach: "she's smart Lee! why wait for her opponent to get ready? this match shouldnt take too long!"

ctft2001, the referee, called for the bell and the match officially began. Spanish Red had Caliente on the mat on her knees and stomped on the woman. she then kicked Caliente in the ribs and Caliente fell over in pain. Spanish Red then straddled her and began to furiously slap away at Caliente's face and Caliente tried to protect herself by covering her face with her arms. Spanish Red then smiled and plunged her fingers into the now exposed armpits, sending Caliente into a fit of giggles. Caliente's body writhed under Spanish Red's body and Spanish Red continued her armpit tickling. she felt Caliente's legs kicking wildly as she tried to tickle the life out of Caliente. finally, Caliente used her knee and drove it into Spanish Red's back, forcing the woman off of her. Caliente got to her feet and when Spanish Red stood up, she dropkicked her in the back, which sent Spanish Red out of the ring and onto the arena floor.

Lee: "Caliente is fighting back! i think Spanish Red has pissed her off!"

Coach: "only a temporary setback Lee! Caliente is going to pay a price for that."

Spanish Red looked back in the ring and saw Caliente doing a dance step. Spanish Red fumed and got back into the ring. Caliente then dropkicked her again. Spanish Red got back to her feet and was dropkicked again. Caliente was feeling the momentum and when Spanish Red got up again, she went for another dropkick, but Spanish Red moved out of the way and Caliente hit the canvas.

"so, you want to use your feet against me?!!! i am going to teach those feet a lesson!" Spanish Red laughed.

Caliente then felt her ankles getting grabbed then panicked when she felt Spanish Red doing a step over toe hold. she looked up at Spanish Red, who had a wicked gleam in her eyes and screamed in pain as the hold was cinched in. Spanish Red twisted Caliente's knee and ankle and enjoyed listening to her scream. ctft2001 asked Caliente if she wanted to give up, but Caliente refused. she then screamed in horror as Spanish Red began to unlace her boot. Spanish Red unlaced the boot and with a tug, she pulled the boot off, exposing the thick black sock. Spanish Red grabbed the toe of the sock and pulled it off of Caliente, exposing her bare sole.

"my my my! what a pretty, tender, must be ticklish bare sole! now laugh PENDEJA!!!" Spanish Red laughed as she raked her fingers across the sensitive sole.

Caliente roared in laughter as her foot was now tickled. her body thrashed as her foot was extremely ticklish. her toes wiggled and Spanish Red went after the toes by digging her finger deep into the toe crevices. ctft2001 asked Caliente if she wanted to submit, but she refused. ticklish sensations shot through her body as she felt a finger between her toes. Spanish Red loved doing this to Caliente. she liked the look of ticklish agony etched on her face and she was going to torment these piggies she had. then she heard the crowd going wild. Chyna had just entered the ring and grabbed Spanish Red by her hair and pulled her off of Caliente. Chyna then turned Spanish Red around and kicked her in the midsection. she then hoisted her up into position and then with ALL of her strength, she powerbombed Spanish Red onto the canvas, rocking the whole ring. ctft2001 called for the bell.

"..ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match, due to a disqualification, SPANISH RED!!!!" TK81 announced.

Caliente got back to her feet and for good measure, Chyna then powerbombed her. Chyna then planted her foot on Spanish Red's chest and flexed her biceps. she then lowered her head into Spanish Red's face, who was out cold.

"this is only the beginning bitch! i know it was YOU who showed up in my match with Terri Gold! now, you will suffer!!!" Chyna laughed.

ctft2001 yelled at Chyna to get away from her. he didnt want to end the match that way, but Chyna did interfere.

"i'm going to help wake her up..." Chyna laughed as she made it to Spanish Red's feet. she began to unlace the boots, then pulled them off, leaving Spanish Red in her stocking covered feet.

Lee: "what is Chyna up to now? she just cost Caliente the match!"

Coach: "are you dense Lee?! Chyna just removed Spanish Red's boots, exposing her feet. Chyna belongs in a group called the TICKLING WORLD ORDER. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN??!!!"

Chyna knelt down on the mat and grabbed the ankle of Spanish Red and held it up so the sole was directly in front of her face. she then flicked her finger up the nyloned sole and saw it jerk. Chyna smiled as she now knew Spanish Red was ticklish on her feet. Chyna liked the feet as Spanish Red's feet were a narrow size 9. she then scrabbled her fingers across the sole and Spanish Red's toes wiggled, then finally giggles came out. Chyna then tickled harder and Spanish Red woke up into a fit of giggles. Spanish Red pulled her ankle away and saw Chyna now standing over her.

"next time bitch, i will make sure you never wake up again..." Chyna laughed as she left the ring.

Spanish Red held her head as it was still throbbing and wiggled her nyloned covered toes. she knew Chyna found her weakness and now she was going to have to get her revenge!!!

**********COMMERCIAL**********

the song "My Time" played and the crowd didnt know how to react as the WOWE General Manager, Stephanie McMahon, made her appearance at the top of the stage. Stephanie was dressed in a dark blue business suit jacket, with a white blouse, dark blue pants and dark blue high heels. she had no expression on her face as she made it to ringside and sat down on a chair next to the timekeeper.

Lee: "i guess Stephanie wants a front row seat for this title match!"

Coach: "yeah, she wants to confront her attacker up close and personal!"

TERRI GOLD (WOWE World Champion)

vs

HOLLYWOOD (tWo)

WOWE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

"...LADIES and GENTLEMEN!!!!! this match is scheduled for ONE FALL and it is for the WOMEN OF WRESTLING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! introducing first the challenger, representing the Tickling World Order, she is the one, the only, HOLLYYYYYYYYYYYYWOOD!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played on the loudspeakers and the crowd booed wildly as the leader of the tWo, Hollywood, made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black sports bra, with black shorts and black wrestling boots with the letters T.W.O. printed on the sides, Hollywood made her way to the ring. she had a cocky smile on her face as she walked to the ring. this was her long awaited chance to recapture the World title. it has been a very long time since she was the champion and finally she got her chance. she was still upset at David Mclane for not giving her a rematch for the title after she lost it to Lana Star. Hollywood still considered herself undefeated in WOW as the only match she lost was the triple threat match at TOTAL CONTROL. however, it was Lana Star who beat Terri Gold to win the title. Hollywood didnt lose that match herself. no one has ever beaten her in WOW and no one ever would. she made it to the ring and raised her fist in the air. the boos rained down and she only smiled. she then looked at Stephanie McMahon and winked. Stephanie sat there, still no expression on her face.

Lee: "there she is Coach. perhaps the most dangerous woman here in WOWE! Hollywood gets her chance to win the World Championship!"

Coach: "Lee, you are looking at the NEW Champion. Hollywood has waited forever to win back the title! if it wasnt for Sable feuding with her, she would have been champion a long time ago! now, Terri Gold cant run from her!"

"...and her opponent!!! coming to the ring, here is the WOMEN OF WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT WORLD CHAMPION..........TERRIIIIIII GOLD!!" TK81 announced.

the capacity crowd exploded into cheers as the music of Terri Gold began to play and the World Champion made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her blue with yellow trim top, blue shorts and her blue wrestling boots, Terri had a huge smile on her face as she walked towards the ring. with the purple-strapped World title belt around her waist, Terri pumped her fists and slapped hands with the fans as she made her way to the ring. Terri knew this was her biggest title defense ever and had to pull this one out. she was more confident of herself now than when she was when she lost her title to Hollywood so long ago. she knew Hollywood's tricks and knew she had to take advantage of Hollywood agressiveness. Terri survived so much after losing her title to Hollywood and even when she regained her title. she made it to the ring and stared at the challenger. Hollywood shot a glance at Terri's feet and smiled. Terri shot a glare back at her. Terri then noticed the eyes of Stephanie McMahon and she wished she could do something to prove she wasnt the one who attacked her. deep in her heart, she knew Hollywood must had something to do with the attack.

Lee: "listen to this crowd Coach! they LOVE Terri Gold and you know, i really think she is going to beat Hollywood!"

Coach: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! are you kidding me?!! Lee, the writing is on the wall! Hollywood is going to humiliate that General Manager attacker and once again, this organization will be represented by a TRUE champion in Hollywood. not this loser named Terri Gold!"

thewindowguy64, the referee, held up the World title belt for all to see as the crowd continued to cheer for Terri Gold. chants of "TERRI!!! TERRI!!! TERRI!!!!" rang out through the arena and Terri acknowledged them. Hollywood simply rolled her eyes. the bell rang and the two women approached each other. Hollywood slapped Terri, but Terri responded by slapping Hollywood. Hollywood smiled as she liked Terri's spunk. she then tried to throw a punch, but Terri ducked and responded with punches of her own. Hollywood was reeling due to the punches and then Terri scooped her up and slammed Hollywood to the mat. Hollywood got back to her feet and Terri scooped her up again, put her over her shoulder and did a running powerslam. Terri then went for the cover. 1.........2........KICKOUT! Terri then pulled Hollywood up and threw her against the ropes and nailed Hollywood with a vicious clothesline, almost knocking Hollywood out of her boots! Terri went for the cover again. 1.........2.......KICKOUT. Hollywood staggered back to her feet and when Terri tried to clothesline her again, she ducked and managed to put Terri into a crossface crippler! the crowd went wild!

Lee: "a crossface crippler! what a move!"

Coach: "it's over Lee! it's over!!!"

thewindowguy64 asked Terri if she wanted to give up, but Terri refused. she then draped her foot over the ropes and thrwindowguy64 told Hollywood to break the hold. Hollywood let go, then grabbed Terri's ankle and dragged her to the corner of the ring. Hollywood then got to the second rope and then jumped off, trying to land a knee into Terri. Terri rolled out of the way and Hollywood landed on the mat on her knee. Hollywood screamed in pain and Terri got back to her feet. she saw Hollywood holding her knee and Terri went after it. she began to stomp on the knee and Hollywood screamed in pain. Terri then grabbed the ankle and dragged Hollywood to the middle of the ring and put her in the figure four leglock. Hollywood screamed in agony. the crowd was going wild as they saw Hollywood screaming in pain. thewindowguy64 asked Hollywood if she wanted to give up, but she refused. Terri applied more pressure and she wasnt going to let go of this hold until she did.

Lee: "now the champion has the advantage! listen to Hollywood scream!"

Coach: "what is going on? this will be a huge upset if Hollywood submits!"

Terri continued to enjoy watching Hollywood in pain. Terri then smiled as she heard the chants from the audience. "TICKLE HER FEET! TICKLE HER FEET! TICKLE HER FEET!". Terri then smiled as she began to unlace Hollywood's boot. Hollywood's eyes popped wide open as she realized what Terri was up to. she tried to reach forward, but Terri applied more pressure and Hollywood screamed again. Terri finished unlacing the boot, then pulled it off, exposing Hollywood's sock. Hollywood looked up and saw Terri wink back at her as she pulled the sock off, exposing Hollywood's foot!

"dont you dare!!!" Hollywood screamed.

"is the great Hollywood ticklish?" Terri teased.

Hollywood begged for Terri not to tickle her, but it was in vain as Terri began to stroke her fingers all over the sole of Hollywood. Hollywood exploded into laughter as her foot was tickled. Terri enjoyed this moment because Hollywood was suffering for a change. she held back Hollywood toes and attack the toe stems and the base of the toes. Terri noticed a silver toe ring on Hollywood's index toe and knew Hollywood took care of her feet. she then tickled the ball of the foot and she heard Hollywood beginning to beg. again, thewindowguy64 asked Hollywood if she wanted to submit, but Hollywood shook her head no. Terri then went after the arch and Hollywood squealed again. Hollywood knew she had to get out of this predicament. she then began to reach for the ropes and Terri noticed this. she tickled harder, making sure she went back to the toes, causing Hollywood to stop her efforts. Hollywood's knee was throbbing and she couldnt help but laugh because Terri was tickling her foot. using her strength, she managed to roll Terri over, reversing the pressure of the figure four. Terri screamed in pain and let go of the hold. Hollywood laid on the mat, trying to catch her breath and Terri got to her feet. she knew Hollywood was weakened and had to take advantage. she pulled Hollywood up by her hair, scooped her up, then slammed her to the mat. she then positioned her in the middle of the ring and climbed to the top rope.

Lee: "this is it Coach! time for the perfect 10! if she hits this, it's over!!!"

Terri looked at the cheering crowd and nodded her head. she then did her backflip off the top rope, performing her finishing maneuver, the perfect 10 (a moonsault). she flew through the air as flash cameras went off and prepared to land on Hollywood. however, Hollywood had rolled out of the way and Terri hit the canvas HARD.

Coach: "there it is!! the PERFECT MISS!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Terri moaned in pain as she tried to catch her breath. Hollywood then dragged Terri to the middle of the ring and rolled her onto her stomach. she then sat on Terri's rear end, facing her head, reached back and grabbed Terri ankle. she then hooked the ankle under her arm, almost putting Terri in some sort of half boston crab. Terri moaned in pain as now she felt the pull of her leg. but then her body froze into a paralyzed state when her brain realized Hollywood was unlacing her boot. Hollywood ripped the laces loose, then pulled the boot off.

"...please...please dont do this...." Terri whimpered.

"oh no bitch! this foot is MINE!" Hollywood yelled.

Terri couldnt move her body as she now felt her sock coming off and landing in front of her face, next to her boot. she looked at her own boot and sock and knew her foot was in trouble. what made it worse was the fact that not only was her body in a paralyzed position because she knew was about to get tickled, but also the position Hollywood had her body in amde it almost impossible for her to escape. Hollywood looked at the top of Terri's toes and smiled. she then raked her nails along the soft, tender sole of Terri and was rewarded with hysterical laughter. Terri's eyes popped wide open in ticklish agony as Hollywood's fingers zipped up and down her sole. thewindowguy64 asked Terri if she wanted to give up, but Terri refused. her foot seemed extremely ticklish today and she knew she had to get out of this hold, otherwise her belt was going to go to Hollywood and the tWo. Hollywood then played with Terri's toes and it only sent her into more hysterics. Hollywood loved the soft feeling of Terri's foot flesh and loved the fact that her fingers sank into the flesh. she then scrabbled her fingers across the arch and Terri was losing it. Terri heard the crowd chanting her name, trying to urge her on, but she was trapped and Hollywood knew exactly how to tickle her foot. her body was wracked in pain, but also in ticklish agony. Terri began to cry tears of laughter as the tickling was taking it's toll. she then tried to reach for the ropes, but hollywood's body weight on top of hers and th eface her ankle was pulled back and trapped under Hollywood's arm, made her realize she wasnt going to make it to the ropes. she tried to block out the ticklish sensations, but when Hollywood tickled the base of her toes, the tickling was her mind's focus. her mind was turning to mush.

"...come on Terri....give up as i tickle those ticklish toes of yours......" Hollywood teased.

Terri laid her head on the mat and tried to figure out a way she was going to get out of this. she was trapped. Hollywood bent Terri's toes back and ran her nails from the toe pads, to the base of the toes, across the ball of the foot, into the arch and off the heel, then repeated it backwards very slowly. Terri could take no more and she grunted one more time then began to tap the mat wildly. thewindowguy64 called for the bell as Terri submitted!!!

Coach: "IT'S OVER!!! IT'S OVER!!!! HOLLYWOOD DID IT!!!!!"

Lee: "i...i dont believe it....."

Hollywood let go of Terri's ankle and jumped in the air. she had a huge smile on her face as she realized that she just made the champion submit! then, thewindowguy64 handed her the World Title belt and the crowd booed wildly.

"...ladies and gentlemen!!! the winner of the match as a result of a submission...........and NEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Women Of Wrestling Entertainment WORLLD CHAMPION!!!!!! HOLLYYYYYWOOD!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO began to play as Hollywood held up her title belt in celebration. she fell to her knees and kissed the front of the belt. Terri continued to lay on the mat as she realized her title reign was now over. Stephanie McMahon stood up and got into the ring. she walked up to Hollywood and shook her hand. Hollywood smiled back and laughed at Terri's form laying on the mat. then the ring was rushed by all of the members of the tWo and they celebrated with Hollywood. Terri got to her knees and the tears poured out. she saw Hollywood strapping the belt around her waist and it hurt a lot. Hollywood saw Terri's tear soaked eyes and gloated.

"i TOLD you your feet are mine!!! get out of my ring bitch!!!" Hollywood laughed.

Terri grabbed her boot and sock and rolled out of the ring. the other members of the tWo laughed at Terri as she walked back up the ramp, her head held down in shame. Chyna lifted Hollywood onto her shoulders and the continued to celebrate Hollywood's victory.

Lee: "another dark day has fallen on WOWE. Hollywood is the new champion. folks, the reign of Terri Gold is.....over."

Coach: "and not a moment too soon! now we have a champion who is strong, not weak like Terri idiot!!! this was a GREAT show! LONG LIVE HOLLYWOOD! LONG LIVE THE TICKLING WORLD ORDER! this is GREAT!"

Lee: "well folks, that will do it for tonight. the reign of the tWo has come again. this is Lee Marshall, for the Coach, wondering what dark horror are we awaiting...."

Hollywood hugged and hi-fived each member of the tWo as she continued to celebrate. she was finally World Champion again and she planned to hold onto it for a LONG LONG time.

END SHOW

UP NEXT: the reign of the tWo begins!!!!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? Hollywood is once again the champion and the question is, will Terri regain her title? stay tuned to find out! feedback always welcomed.

Thanks for letting me ref the match.

I enjoyed the stories and was a little surprised that Steph didn't "help" Hollywood tickle her opponenet, or at least look to get some revenge after Terri was beat.

Still, I like where you take this series and will be interested to see, what next.

Great Story Prime!!!!

I loved being the ref for that match!!! but mark my words with the TWO in charge it's only a matter of time before some of the WOW girls completely flip out(Terri ,Asian Invasion etc....

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back