• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Android 18 Foot Tickling

Well, the comic was ok, but I do have one complaint: When Android 18 was laughing out loud, I didn't like the way you drew her eyes. If you had drawn 18's eyes the way they always looked(except closed)the pic would've been perfect. Anyway, it was still cool.

I must agree with Tickling Rookie on that 1. She just DIDN'T look like 18 in that panel. Might i suggest getting the book "How to Draw Manga vol.1: Compiling Characters"? There's a section in there that goes into drawing facial expressions like different forms of laughing. Also, u could have used a bit of forshortening in that last panel. Y'know, draw the feet larger so that it looks like they're coming towards us. I don't mean 2 sound like an art critic; it's just some advice. The rest looked great.

Ah, fooey, nobody asked you. Besides, it's my first time in a year, and if you remember my two images of Tifa and Quistis from last year, then you would know that this is a great leap in quality compared to those pieces of rubble. Besides you guys, I've learned to improve everytime, and I had to struglle with the lasy cell, knowing it wouldn't come out right anyway. I promise you that it's just the beginning, that's all.
Peace!:)

Jokaell--

I thought the piece was a great addition! Thank you very much for sharing and please keep up the good work!

Hahathna

yo

holy shit, you're right dude, that is a step up from your other drawings, you really went all out on this one. :p

18's face was kinda screwy at some points and I must have missed a lot of DBZ, if Krillin got hair...but oh well, it kicks the almighty ass.

later.

Well Drago, as far as I know, after Gohan killed Cell, Krillin and 18 married and I think 18 persuaded Krillin to let his hair grow. Personally, I liked Krillin better bald.

heh

Well, I came back to watching DBZ a few weeks back, then stopped again, but it was a while after cell died, since cell was in that dead world place, it was the episode where the Grand Kai or something made a appearance. :p

Great!

I think that was an awesome comic. all you need to do is work on the laughing eyes which is no big deal.

AWESOME

The Best Anime Pic I Have Ever Laid Eyes On! Keep It Up! ;)

Give this man some time to improve before you lay into him like my family over the last chicken wing. This is his third piece, remember...

LOL! Thankx for the backup Gripped, but I must say, whether the comments be a critique or a comment, it seems that this piece has risen quite a few eyebrows since I've posted it. I must say, thank you all who has given me reason to give another piece to the forum some time soon.
PEACE!:)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back