• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

From Sub to Slave Part 3 finally completed! M/FF, sexual content

tklover66

TMF Novice
I finally got to finish the final instalment of this series! I hope you all have fun reading it and enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed writing it! Do feel free to comment!

Ever since Summer had more-than agreed to become Jake’s newest tickle slave (read part 2 for a refresher), life got far more exciting for Jake, Summer and Leesa. Summer had quickly quit her job, as it interfered with the fun and games, and besides, Jake had too large a fortune that rendered her work a joke.

Both girls got along fabulously well with each other (probably due to all-too-frequent shopping sprees), and Leesa greatly appreciated having a female companion to chat and gossip with, while Summer appreciated having a more experienced tickle slave to show her the ropes, so to speak.

It certainly helped that both of them were more than willing to experiment with each other and with Jake in a myriad of sexually-charged encounters that almost always involved bondage, merciless tickling, and lots of orgasms. One of the favourite games that Jake loved to play with his two slaves had a wonderfully kinky beginning.

Summer had been tied to the bed in a spreadeagled position, nude, and Jake had some business to attend to. He had left Leesa in charge of the mansion (and Summer) with the clear instructions that Summer was absolutely not allowed to orgasm till he came home to “finish” her off. Leesa had smirked at the helpless Summer, assuring her master that she would have no problems following his instructions to the letter. Summer, on the other hand, had pleaded quite pitifully to have the rules changed, to no avail. And so both girls were left alone.

“Well, hello there!” Leesa greeted the blonde beauty with an innocent smile. She leaned forward and gave Summer a nice, big kiss on her luscious lips. When they ended the kiss, both girls were panting slightly, and Summer was looking rather pleadingly at Leesa. She then began dripping copious amounts of massage oil upon Summer’s body, leisurely spreading the oil all over her defenceless body. Summer moaned with desire at this treatment, whimpering with pleasure at how Leesa roamed her body at will.

“Oh, please Leesa, I beg you, I’m so hot! Please make me cum,” Summer begged.

Leesa grinned at her playmate for the afternoon, then reached out to massage her breasts, making the helpless girl squirm and pant helplessly with desire. “Oh no, I can’t do that! That would be disobeying Master Jake’s instructions,” she said, lightly pinching Summer’s engorged nipples between thumb and forefinger and rolling them gently. Summer gasped with pleasure, her breathing getting ragged.

“No Leesa, please stop teasing me so bad,” Summer pleaded. “Please, just let me cum! Master will never have to know,” she argued.

“What a naughty slave you are,” Leesa remarked, and began to stroke the crease of her underarms lightly, making Summer burst out with musical giggles. “Oooh, someone’s liking this a lot!” Leesa teased. Her fingers trailed down Summer’s ticklish flesh to work upon her belly, letting her fingers brush gently against the quivering flesh of her belly.

“OOOHHHOOOHHAAAHHAA” Summer burst out laughing, loving the helplessness of her situation, coupled with the playful tickling inflicted upon her. Her pussy was twitching helplessly with desire! “YES!! YES!! I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum! I’m – NNNNOOOOOO!!!” Summer screamed as Leesa stopped the tickling just as Summer was about to climax! She trashed her body against the bonds futilely, trying to find some way to get herself off!

“Hey Summer, look at this,” Leesa said dreamily. Summer stared wide-eyed at Leesa as she knelt beside her and began to masturbate. Her left hand dipped between her legs and diddled her clitoris, while her right hand kneaded her breasts. Leesa threw her head back, eyes closed, mouth hanging open slightly as she pleasured herself, making sexy moans and groans as she reached orgasm. “Oh, that feels so nice,” she remarked to Summer, who could only stare speechlessly at her tormentor.

As if being teased to the point of orgasm without being allowed to cum wasn’t bad enough! She had to endure the additional torment of watching her tormentor cum as she wished! Summer made her feelings about her situation known vociferously, let Leesa know what she thought of her, and gave Leesa some advice on where she should go to stick her head.

“Oooh, fine words from a helpless plaything,” Leesa smiled winsomely at Summer. She began tickling her left foot with her left hand, making Summer giggle helplessly once again. Her right hand moved to stroke Summer pussy, running her forefinger along her pussylips slowly. Soon, Summer was once again caught in the throes of the building pleasure, the tickling and teasing bringing her right to the edge. So close, so close… then it stopped again! “And that’s just for how rude you were to me just now,” Leesa playfully stuck her tongue out at Summer, letting her coast down slightly from the pleasure, before building it up to peak level again.

Leesa used a variety of vibrators to aid in her teasing, utilizing a cruel combination of tickling and sensitization to bring Summer repeatedly to the verge of orgasm, but never letting her climax, while she would use either her own fingers or some of the toys to pleasure herself right in front of the extremely frustrated Summer. By the time Jake came back, Summer was delirious from the extended orgasm denial she had suffered.

Seeing her in her state made Jake more than ready to take his helpless slave, and as soon as he entered Summer, she started climaxing. Each stroke of his manhood as he pumped Summer seemed to make her cum harder and harder, until she was howling with pure pleasure, her spasming pussy quickly taking Jake over the edge as well. Summer had passed out from the intense pleasure of finally being allowed to cum, and there was a wide grin on her sleeping face.

As Jake prepared himself for bed that night, Leesa was straddling his manhood as she was bound across his thighs in a kneeling position, arms cinched behind her back. She rode her master as she described the way she had tormented Summer so beautifully. Her words and ministrations were making Jake hard, and it was taking all his willpower not to orgasm.

He trailed a single finger between her bouncing breasts and brought it slowly down to her sexy belly button, making Leesa squirm in her bondage and laugh helplessly. As he wiggled his finger in her navel, she shrieked with laughter and bucked upon his manhood rapidly, riding him closer to orgasm. Then to finish off, he inserted his fingers into the small gap between her underarms and tickled away with relish, making the bound beauty howl with laughter. He could feel her pussy clenching his manhood as she neared her own orgasm. “I think tomorrow Summer deserves to get some revenge on you, don’t you agree?” Jake panted out just as he could no longer hold back his orgasm. Leesa climaxed along with him. “I take that as a yes!”

Role playing was another aspect that Summer had brought along with her, and it was something that had brought much joy and laughter to all. Take for example the schoolgirl fantasy:

Jake opened the door to his room at the insistent knocking, wondering what the fuss was all about. His jaw dropped to somewhere around his knees as an extremely gorgeous blonde schoolgirl stood in front of him. Summer had plaited her hair into two pigtails, with a pink ribbon at the ends of each pigtail. The schoolgirl uniform she had on clung to the curves of her torso like a second skin, while her pleated skirt barely covered her buttocks. The translucent material of the blouse left little to the imagination that she had no bra on. She flashed an innocent smile at Jake. “Hello teacher! I’m here for your special tutorial class!”

Jake found his voice at last. “What classes?” he choked/wheezed out in confusion.

“Du-uh!” Summer replied, rolling her eyes like she was sixteen. “Female anatomy, remember? I really don’t wish to flunk, and you promised that you could help!” she batted her eyelashes coyly at him.

“Oh, ri-right!” Jake recovered. In situations like this, the old adage that men had their brains in their pants was 100% correct. And so, as the “tutorial” wore on, it became obvious that Summer had a real difficulty with understanding female anatomy.

“And what’s this?” Jake trapped her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger. They were into the “practical” aspect of learning now, and Summer had unbuttoned her blouse, while her skirt was hitched up to her waist.

“Oh, no, teacher, I can’t remember!” she pouted. “This is too difficult! Can’t I do something else to pass your class instead?”

“What do you mean?” Jake asked excited.
“Well, you know, maybe I could suck on your dick,” she offered, stroking his manhood through his pants. Then before he could reply, Summer unzipped his pants, and knelt between his legs, engulfing his rock-hard cock into her mouth. Under her expert oral ministrations, Jake soon climaxed. “There, what do you think? Do I get an A grade for the class now, teacher?” She suggested.

“Oh, come on,” Jake scoffed. “Sure, that was alright, but definitely not enough to get an A grade! C is the best you can get!”

“C grade??!” Summer retorted. “That’s the best blowjob I ever gave, teacher! Surely that worth an A?” she argued.

“What a lousy attitude for a student,” Jake replied. “You’re down to a D minus now!”

“No! I’m sorry! Please, I’ll do anything you want, I just want to get an A, teacher! Anything!”

And so Summer was bound tightly on the bed, with straps securing her feet and arms firmly together, somewhat like an unfinished mummy wrapping. “Oh, teacher, I’m so helpless now! Please, you do anything you want to me, but I beg you, please don’t tickle me! I’m way too ticklish! Promise me you won’t tickle me OK? I can’t stand to be tickled!”

“But I thought you wanted an A grade!” Jake chuckled, and began stroking her helpless underarms. “I know, I’ll tickle your body, and you have to know where I’m tickling you! If you get it wrong, I’ll tickle the same spot for five long minutes, but if you can get 3 places right in a row, then I’ll give you a nice big juicy orgasm!”

“No teacher! Please don’t tickle my feet!” Summer pleaded with Jake as he tickled her armpits.

“Wrong answer! You know what that means!” Jake laughed, and sank his fingers into her underarms, making Summer whoop with laughter.

And how about the nurse fantasy:

Jake walked into the room and did a double take. In the room was a gynecological examination table! And Leesa was leaning across the table, her back facing Jake, dressed in the sexiest nurse’s outfit possible. Her rounded asscheeks stretched against the thigh fabric of her uniform. He cleared his throat in amazement.

Leesa turned quickly, smiling at him. “Hello doctor! She greeted him cheerfully. There are no more patients for the day! I was wondering if I could trouble you to perform a full body examination on myself,” she asked hopefully. “Just to make sure I’m in a clean bill of health, of course,” she smiled at Jake. He was certainly not going to turn down this request! And so, Leesa was soon on the examination table, her feet secured to the stirrups, and her wrists secured to the table as well.

He unbuttoned her blouse, letting her breasts spill out of the tight confines of the uniform. He placed his hands upon her left breast, kneading the flesh gently. “Just to make sure the heartbeat is fine,” he explained hoarsely. Leesa moaned softly and cooed with pleasure. Then he began to knead and massage both breasts, making her arch her torso and gasp with pleasure. “A full, thorough breast examination is required to ensure there are no lumps,” he mumbled. “And of course, an important test to be done is the nipple sensitivity test,” tugging gently on her turgid nipples, making her pant with desire.

He unbutton the rest of her blouse, exposing her belly. “And now, to check that the, er, internal organs are fine,” he remarked, and sank his fingers into her soft belly, tickling away with relish. Leesa burst out into deep belly laughs, tugging futilely against the bonds. “Preliminary analysis is fine, but a full check requires a longer time; I’m sure you don’t mind, do you?” he inquired of a red-faced Leesa. His fingers never ceased the merciless belly tickling.

“And now, to check upon the workings of the nervous system,” he squeezed her waist, making her yelp with surprise, then laugh hysterically as he squeezed her waist repeatedly. He then used his forefingers to rapidly jab her ribs, rapidly tickling her ribs at random locations. Leesa shrieked and screamed with laughter, her sexy body bucking helplessly in her bonds to no avail. Jake quickly moved to her knees and inner thighs, squeezing her thighs as well, making the poor girl whoop with helpless laughter.

“The lymphatic system is one of the most important defences, so we have to be extra sure about this,” Jake informed Leesa just before he swooped his fingers into the deep hollows of her underarms and wiggled his fingers slowly but firmly. Leesa howled with maniacal laughter, her breasts bouncing around as she struggled against the bonds. “Good, good,” Jake called out. “Another 10 minutes or so of this check and your upper body is good to go!”

“Next, we need to make sure the Babinski Reflex is still active,” Jake remarked, positioning himself at her feet. He dragged his fingers down her soles, making her whimper and curl her toes helplessly. Then he began to rapidly scrabble his fingers along her soles, making Leesa shriek with hysterical laughter and flail her feet helplessly. “Very good and appropriate reactions,” he approved.

“Finally, a check of your vagina,” Jake pushed her skirt up against her waist, revealing her nude perfection. Spreading her lips, he began to circle her engorged clitoris, making Leesa buck her hips wildly against his finger. He then inserted 1,2 then 3 fingers into her pussy, pumping them in and out, masturbating Leesa expertly. With a loud scream of pleasure, she climaxed powerfully, squirting her juices.

“Very good lubrication and sensitivity! You’re in very good shape!” Jake enthused. He unbuttoned his pants and positioned his manhood at the entrance of her pussy. “And so, before you go, the doctor has one last injection for you…”

Jake himself wasn’t above a little role playing at times. One of the most intensely pleasurable sessions he had with his two lovely slave girls was the burglar fantasy. Leesa was out shopping for groceries for the dinner that she was going to cook that night, while Jake had said he would be out till dinner time, leaving Summer alone at home.

Summer was taking a light nap in a sexy teddy (to store up her energy for the games ahead) when a hand clamped across her mouth, silencing her. She shot to attention immediately, only to find herself facing a masked figure. He brandished a knife in his hand, and Summer immediately stilled her struggles, staring wide-eyed in fear at the masked attacker. “Now, now, dearie, don’t you worry. I just want to know where the treasure is! This is such a nice place, I’m sure there are plenty of valuables around! Just tell me where they are, and I’ll leave you in peace,” the attacker spoke though a voice altering device, so she couldn’t identify him.

“No!” Summer cried out defiantly. “I’ll not let you rob this place, you beast! I’m not going to tell you where the treasure is!”

Then the main door opened and Leesa was home. She deposited her groceries in the kitchen before heading upstairs to look for Summer. The attacker quickly dragged a struggling Summer into the huge wardrobe, closing the slated door. He quickly cuffed her wrists to the clothes rack above, while he stood behind her, hands clamped tightly across her mouth to gag her.

Leesa entered the room, puzzled not to find Summer. “Summer, where are you?” she called out. She peered into the bathroom. “You’re not hiding from me, are you?” she giggled, then began to strip her clothes off.

In the wardrobe, the attacker let out a low whistle of appreciation as Leesa unknowingly stripped for his viewing pleasure, Summer still gagged. “What a pretty friend you have!” he whispered to Summer. “Let’s get her to join in the fun, shall we?” He took his hands away from her mouth. “Go on, call her!” he urged Summer. She shook her head defiantly, sending her blonde hair flailing around.

“Ah, then some extra help is needed,” the attacker snickered, and then slipped his right hand down between her thighs and started diddling her pussy. He inserted his left hand into her teddy and fondled her breasts. “Oooh, you’re dripping wet from all this!” he teased Summer. “You really must get off being so helpless and felt up by a stranger!” he chuckled.

Summer was helplessly being forced to cum by this burglar, but she had no wish to get Leesa further into the trap, and so she clamped her lips tightly together and refused to cry out as she orgasmed powerfully. Her captor chuckled evilly, and then began to lightly squeeze her waist, sending ticklish jolts right to her brain. “Maybe this will get her attention then,” he remarked, moving his tickling digits up towards her underarms. Poor Summer could only squirm helplessly at this cruel torment, trying desperately to hold back the laughter that would see Leesa captured by this monster. Unfortunately, her struggles rustled the clothes in the wardrobe, and Leesa could tell something was going on inside.

“Oh, so you’re hiding in the wardrobe, are you?” Leesa smiled naughtily and sauntered across to the wardrobe in her bra and panties. She opened the wardrobe, and the attacker pounced easily on the girl and soon had her pinned to the floor with her hand cuffed behind her back.

Then the phone rang, and the voice message came on, telling the caller to leave a message. “How are my two tickle slaves doing without their master for the afternoon?” Jake’s voice spoke into the machine. “I’ll be back late tonight, so don’t tire yourselves out before I get back to you!” he left the message.

The attacker looked at both bound beauties. “Tickle slaves, eh? Looks like I found the real treasure!”

“MMMPPHHHMMMHHMMMHMH!” Leesa screamed helplessly into the ballgag as the burglar continued to knead her sensitive knees. Her sexy nude body bucked helplessly in the spreadeagled position on the bed, unable to escape the cruel tickling.

“Good!” the attacker chuckled. “Laugh and scream for me, my pretty! Suffer for my enjoyment!” he ordered, tickling her knees viciously, making Leesa shriek with demented laughter. He took a long look at Summer bound and gagged just next to Leesa on the bed, spreadeagled as well. She stared at him pleadingly, shaking her head pitifully, then arched her torso as she orgasmed yet again, the vibrator taped to her pussy working its magic.

“I’m so glad that you’re enjoying the show,” he remarked to Summer who was on her way to yet another orgasm. He brought his fingers further up Leesa’s inner thighs, before sinking them into the soft, yielding flesh of her bikini line. Leesa’s entire body stiffened in shock, then let out a wail of pure anguish at this merciless tickling. She struggled futilely against her bonds, and she could feel her arousal peaking rapidly.

“What a tickle slut!” the attacker commented to Leesa, leering as her nipples stiffened with arousal, and her clitoris engorged with blood. All the while, his fingers never ceased their assault upon her ticklish flesh. Leesa climaxed under this intense tickle torture. “Now for the armpits!” he informed Leesa gleefully and sank his fingers into the deep hollows of her underarms, tickling away rapidly, making the poor girl howl with muffled laughter.

After making sure that Leesa was limp from all the tickling and orgasms, and Summer was half-conscious from all the climaxes, he quickly re-arranged their bondage positions. Leesa was now lying on the bed with her arms bound behind her, thrusting her beautiful breasts outwards. Her legs were spread, and Summer was tied in a kneeling position between her legs, her face pointing towards Leesa’s pussy. Leesa’s left ankle was tied to Summer right ankle, and vice versa.

“Now, now,” the attacker pushed Summer’s face towards Leesa’s pussy. “You had so many orgasms back there, it’s time to even out the score! Get licking, and I want to see plenty of tongue action!” he ordered Summer, who had no choice but to obey. She lapped her tongue along Leesa’s pussy slowly, making her squeal with the pleasurable sensations, then flicked her tongue against Leesa’s clitoris.

As he watched the incredibly erotic sight before his eyes, he began to tickle their helpless soles. Soon, Leesa’s moans were interspersed with soft giggles, and Summer’s body was shaking from the merciless tickling. She pressed her mouth firmly against Leesa’s pussy and laughed into her pussy, the vibrations of her laughter working just as effectively as any powerful vibrator. And so, he was able to extract ticklish orgasm after ticklish orgasm from the two helpless playthings.

The next phase of bondage saw Leesa lying on top of Summer. They were tied together face-to-face, breasts-to-breasts, belly-to-belly, feet-to-feet in a spreadeagled position. Their lips were mashed together, and their heads secured as well. They struggled futilely in their bondage, unable to escape whatever their captor wished to inflict upon them. A magic wand vibrator was placed between their thighs and switched on. Their tight bondage meant that the vibrator was held firmly in place between their pussies without the need for further securing.

Then he began tickling the helpless girls. First Summer’s ribs, then Leesa’s; or stroking Leesa’s ass with his fingers, making her buck wildly to no avail, then tickling Summer’s waist. Or tickling Summer’s left armpit along with Leesa’s left armpit as well, making both girls scream and writhe helplessly. Unable to hold back his lust any further, the attacker unzipped his pants and mounted both girls, thrusting into Leesa’s unbelievably hot and moist pussy first, then pulling out and inserting into Summer’s greedy, convulsing pussy, then Leesa, then Summer, all the while tickling away mercilessly at their helpless bodies, turning them into tickle lust machines.

He collapsed upon their bodies, spent, removing his mask. “Surprise!” Jake chortled with amusement, still recovering from the afterglow of his intense orgasm. He untied their heads, but left the rest of the ropes. “Never guessed it was me, I bet! The voice message was a brilliant ploy, don’t you think?” he asked.

“Oh, master!” Summer grinned foolishly at him, spent from all the tickling and orgasms. “I knew it was you right from the moment when you dragged me into the wardrobe! No one masturbates me that way except for you!” she stuck her tongue playfully at him.

“And your tickling style gave you away the minute you started tickling me!” Leesa added insult to injury. “So we knew it was you right from the beginning!”

“Well then, since you’re both so clever, I’ll just have to reward you both!” Jake chuckled. Using his left forefinger, he stroked the cleft of Leesa’s ass, just at the swell where her buttocks ended and her thighs began. His right forefinger stroked Summer’s bikini line, making both girls shriek at this horribly ticklish touch. The vibrator was switched on again as well.

“Now, my dears, you’re both going to have to cum at the same time, otherwise the vibrator stays where it is, and the tickling continues till you both can reach climax simultaneously!”

THE END

Brilliant story! I love all the little role-playing vignettes.

Great job. I like the way you describe the different situations and fantasies. Well done!!

Thanks, Nemesis, Suikoden and ctft, for the encouragement!

If there are going to be further sequels to this story, I'm going to need some more scenarios/vignettes from you guys out there!

Goddamn, that's hot! I love silly teasing and consensual torture as much as I love noncons, and the vignette idea is great.

But I need a link to Part 2 of "From Sub to Slave" please! I read part 1 but have scrolled back several pages and can't find part 2. And search is still disabled.

Very Hot Very Sexy Keep up the good work.

By the way Josh, if you love non-con stories, have you checked out the "A Day in the Life of an Arabian Harem Slave" series that I posted some time back?

Heh, some shameless advertising on my part!! :devil:

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back