• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a couple of rare movies

sirra_tio

here's a couple of mentions I don't think I've seen posted before.

The first is a 80's movie called "witches brew" starring teri garr, it's about modern day witches. anyways the opening scene after the credits starts with a lady going through a magic spell wich involves painting a circle around teri garr's bellybutton. she has a real cute reaction.

The second is a 70's martial arts movie titled "Chinese Hercules" 3/4 through the movie there is a nice foot tickling scene. this man grabs a very pretty girls foot and starts a nice slow tickle on the sole and she has a cool reaction. I have seen this scene before floating around the community as "echoe.rm".

well that's it.

I've seen the Terri Garr film, and it was a cute scene. :D

Congratulations on your first post, sirra_tio. :D

Chinese Hercules has a tickle scene? I always meant to check out that flick. It stars Bolo, the big muther from "Enter The Dragon."

It's funny when you just happen to catch an off-beat film and a tickle scene pops up. A lot of of the cheesy slasher flicks from the 80's have tickle scenes here and there.

I've posted this before, but the cheesy early-80s monster movie "The Boogens" has an extended upperbody tickle scene with a very cute ticklee (Anne-Marie Martin, from TV's "Sledge Hammer").

There's a good tickle scene in possibly the worst movie ever made, "The Burning." In "Hell Night," one of the Van Patten's and his date play around in bed and it looks like there's some slight tickling. It was rumored that "He Knows Your Alone" has a tickle scene, although I don't recall the scene. "Halloween 4" has a brief nylon-foot tickle scene. Those are the scenes from lousy slasher flicks that come to mind.

I remember "The Boogens." That was an absolutely nauseating movie. It figures that it would include a tickle scene :rolleyes:

I think the makers of "Tickle Night" knew what they were doing :D

Where was the scene in The Burning? Maybe I was distracted by all the hair Jason Alexander had back then....

Two counselors wondered off into the woods to have a little nookie. The girl counselor said to the guy "I was wondering...if you were ticklish..." Then she tickled him, he tickled her back, they both laughed, and proceeded to go skinny dipping. Since it was a cheesy slasher flick, you can probably guess how it ended for them.

Wow, I don't remember Jason Alexander in that movie at all. But I saw the movie long before the "Seinfeld" series was created.

Tickle scene or not, my advice about this movie is "don't watch it!"

BigBrownEyes said:

Wow, I don't remember Jason Alexander in that movie at all. But I saw the movie long before the "Seinfeld" series was created.

I watched it just to see Jason Alexander! And to see Holly Hunter, too, looking like a little kid, she was so young. An Emmy winner and an Oscar winner in THAT thing...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back