• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Good News....Kujman is OK

elaah

TMF Regular
Good News....Kujman is OK

I am happy to say that Kurt just called me from his home in NJ. He was in the hospital after a week of recovering from serious injuries. He will be taking it easy for awhile and says thank you for all your prayers.

I am sure he will stop on here soon, to let you know this time it is for real...........

Hugs and tickles~
Donna

Very happy!

I am very happy that Kuj is OK!!!!
All the best for him!!! Hope he is back
to the community soon!

Gear

Thank goodness! Please tell Kurt he is soarely missed at the TMF and we wish him a speedy recovery!

What an emotional rollercoaster ride THIS has been! I can only imagine what TickleGal has been through this past week...

Good work hanging in there TickleGal!

Donna,
Thank you so much for keeping us up to date! Your time, energy and sincere concern is much appreciated!

This is truly good news! Now I have to calm down...I'm using too many exclamation points!...lol I may even be forced to switch to decaff!..................................!:D

Get well and come home, Kuj...You gave us all a fright.

Hopefully other missing people will turn up at hospitals as well. Kujman should be commended for his bravery.

Kujman...we don't really know each other, but I've seen your name around for a long time. It is a relief to hear you are all right (all things considered) and...and I just want to say how beautiful it has been to see people here reacting to all the news. Prayers for everyone.

glen

Take it easy mate......

It is with a sigh of relief that I hear the good news that Kujman is OK.The UK tkling community I'm sure send our wishes for a speedy recovery and that you'll be back on top form.

This maybe asking much but if Kujman feels upto it he could share his traumatic experience with this site.He has many friends here who share his feelings.Hearing it from him can bring it home to those of us who are lucky enough to be in good health.

reef

If I had to venture a guess..i would say Kujman's injury's were gotten in the WTC...I doubt he was at the Pentagon.

No Kujman was hurt in the WTC not the Pentagon. To be more specific he had pulled people out of the rubble from the first tower and was going into the second tower to assist a lady and carried her out as the second tower came down. A guy told him to was coming down so Kuj knew it but stayed on to help. He tossed the guy his phone and told him to call for more help. How do you define that other than hero? I hope I never have to face a decision like that where it's my own life or that of someone elses. He carried four people out in all. Now I feel cruddy because I've never even helped an old lady across the street. But I will from now on. What makes it simply amazing to me is that he did this despite injuries to himself. One of them a dislocated shoulder from a fall off debris or from picking up or moving debris. I hear he's not doing too well right now but time will tell. He sounds like a tough old bird. I hope he comes back online one day soon. We ought to make one huge post of get wells to him maybe.

I read where someone said we should commend him and stuff like that. And I agree because to me and many here I'm sure he is the embodiment of many heros that didn't make it back for us to tell how we felt. This disaster is also like when they ask you 'where were you when John Lennon was shot?' or something. Kujman is my real actual connection to the WTC tragedy. One thing is certain. If he comes back he'll never be looked at again in quite the same way.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back