• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST 2005 Date & Info

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
Greetings!

The Official 2005 NEST Gathering is set this year for Sunday, May 1. For the Pagans in the group, it is Beltane. For the young-at-heart, it's May Day. For the rest of us, it's PLAY DAY 2005!

Where: Philadelphia, PA

When: Sunday, May 1 @ 1:00 PM (time may change)

How: As with every NEST, you must go through a screening process if you have never attended before. The process consists of a questionaire. If you have attended a NEST before, please state how many and which year (if you remember) when responding. Do NOT simply reply to this thread. There are 3 important steps:

1) Email Jan at: [email protected]
2) Fill out the questionaire and return it.
3) Most likely, everything will be fine and you will be given an address in which to send a deposit.

It is vital that the deposits are sent in asap because we are always operating in limited space and this will not only assure your entry, but you will be put on the list. People who are not on the list don't get in. This can be very embarrassing if you have just flown in from Utah.

Why: Why? Because we are proud to have consistently produced an event that is fun, safe, thrilling, and memorable. You will make friends for life, and, most importantly, feel very 'normal' amongst a multitude of like-minded people.

NEST is not like the Internet. It is real and it is wonderful.

No groping. No hassling. No worries. Women have told me that they feel safer at a NEST Gathering than they do at any 'vanilla' party they have attended.

I urge you to visit the NEST page on my website and read some testimonies.

NEST Page

Hope to meet you all this Spring!

Max :firedevil

Hi MAX!

Would you give a cost estimate, in hundreds,
for Nest participation(excluding air fare), please?

Hi Tac...

I replied in the other post but the cost to attend NEST itself is $30. $20 deposit and $10 at the door. That covers the Saturday social and the Sunday main event.

The rest is up to you as far as getting a room, renting a car, going out to have dinner, etc. The motel is $65-75 plus tax per night. The social is on Saturday and the main event is on Sunday so you can figure out some basic $ by the nights you want to stay over and such.

I hope that helps a bit.

Qbweaver, has the motel,hotel been decided yet or do we wait until an offical notification where to make reservations? Also,on the deposit, will that email with mailing address to get our RSVP in for Nest be coming soon??..

Shygirl amd I have attended ONE nest I think it was three years
ago.....yes 3 years. We met quite a few people and it was her first
NEST. We had a great time and met some great people for first time
and have since invited those people to Hyenas Gatherings. The only
problem was at the time, the club at which the gathering was to take
place was closed down.....bankrupt I think but the hosts QBWeaver
and Max Speer acted quickly and found another venue and saved the
gathering from being canned. Later we were graciously invited to his
home for continued fun and laughter. All in all with the stay at the
hotel the night previous to the gathering and having dinner and fun
time afterwards.....the weekend was a blast. WE would love to go
again this year and hope we can work it in. Last year we had
obligations and could not make it but shygirl as been saying that we
need to get back there and meet some new couples and people(fresh
blood so to speak, bwahahahahahaa).
Sometimes there is some bad rap about certain Gatherings but all in
all with the number of people that attend this event yearly, they do
a fine job of it and everone ends up having a good time and a safe
time too for that matter. The ONLY problem is that it doesen't last
longer but things happen before and after the actual event itself as
folks go and meet afterwards.
If anyone has questions, and you do not want to contact folks you
don't know, Shygirl and I would do our best to answer your inquiries.
Like I said, WE REALLY want to get back down there and if all goes
well, we will be.

Sincerely,

TTD

Aw, TTD, what gatherings have a bad rap? Certainly nothing associated with NEST. Greater attendance there than in all other events combined, these days. Max and Jan and their crew do a fine job with them.

I'd forgotten about that club fiasco. It was three years ago, though, man.

You're right about there being lots going on before and after. The trick is to meet up with friends before the event. One NEST was a party at the hotel for nearly a week. Ticklish decadence at it's finest!

I guess you hadda be there, brother.

Now quit givin' the new kids such doubt, brother. ;) NEST is the largest gathering of our kind, and easily the best event going of it's scale. Nothing done by anyone in our scene has ever come close, and I personally defy anyone to do larger or better.

Mind ya, that's 'cause it'll benefit this scene! Do make sure, kids, that if ya do better, y'remember to invite the NEST crew. Them kids deserve it!

dvnc

Wo wo wo my brother.......no doubt was implied. The bad rap was UNjustified if you think I was refering to NEST. Wanted to clear this up. All is well and I was saying or implying nothing but niceatees to NEST and all involved with.
Misunderstandings have been just that.........and all is well.

Take not me wrong here. NEST is good and a fine job done by all.

TTD

No worries, brer. Ya know I'm a sensitive old man. ;) I just don't want these kids missin' the NEST boat. I *still* hear from new kids about how nerve-wracking it is to attend their first gathering.

Guys like us don't sweat such, but we're rare, y'know?

No harm, no foul, man. Just keepin' it clear.

dvnc

dvnc said:
No worries, brer. Ya know I'm a sensitive old man. ;) I just don't want these kids missin' the NEST boat. I *still* hear from new kids about how nerve-wracking it is to attend their first gathering.

Guys like us don't sweat such, but we're rare, y'know?

No harm, no foul, man. Just keepin' it clear.

dvnc

Shygirl and I will make sure you have a cozy blanket and some warm milk and crackers, old man, when we see ya at NEST!

TTD:p ;)

am I correct in remembering I will get a confirmation email once my Deposit for Nest has been received?? I mailed in my deposit late last week :D

tickleshotel said:
am I correct in remembering I will get a confirmation email once my Deposit for Nest has been received?? I mailed in my deposit late last week :D

I am sure you will get yours.......oh and you will get the confirmation mail too. Mailed ours out last week as well.
They probably have lots to do along with normal life stuff.

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeaya

TTD

Nest confirmation email

Howdy!

Everyone who has sent in their deposit for NEST will recieve a confirmation email once their check is deposited.

I believe the frist round has already been sent out.

Pleaese be patient. We are keeping pace with the amount of mail comming in now and making sure all bookeeping is kept accurate.

If anyone has any ideas to help enhance the events, or needs extra hotel info, pleaes email me and I will do my best to accomodate.

[email protected]

Thanks!

~ Mina :justlips: :bat:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back