• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My sisters ticklish feet true story

sole master

I always loved my sisters feet I would peak in her room and watch her put lotion on her feet I always wonderd if her feet were ticklish she knew about my womens feet fetish but she did not know I liked her feet so one day I asked her if I could tie her up and tickle her feet she said I don't know jason my feet are so ticklish I won't do for that long jesse she said ok as long as I get to tickle you tied up Its only fair I said ok then I told her to lie on the bed and take her socks off I got some rope and tied her hands to the bedpost and tied her feet together then I got my tickle tools out I pulled out some lotion a hairbrush a stiff long feather a nailbrush I looked at her beautiful soles and the pretty red nail polish on her toes I then put some lotion on her soft soles then I ran my index finger up and down each foot I heard my sister giggle I wiggled my fingers under her toes she laughed harder then I pulled out the feather and tickled both feet one at a time she burst out laughing I tickled in between her toes this was a very sensitive spot I tickled in between all ten toes she was now laughing harder and louder I stroke under her toes then on the heels I picked up the hairbrush and brushed up and down each foot from toe to heel my sister was laughing so hard she cryed I ran my fingers in between her sensitive toes I uesd my hand to tickle one foot then used the feather to tickle the other her feet twiched as I traced my finger in the middle uf her foot then I stopped for a minute jess you ok yes she in a tired tone I found a piece of rope and I ran it in between her toes I could hear her laugh weakly so ran the rope between one more toe then I stopped ok jess Im done I untied her she sat up and said your turn sweety I I was shocked she really was going to tickle me jess you did't really mean it did you oh yes I did jason whats the matter jason do you have ticklish feet well yes jess good this should be fun she said get on the bed she told me then she took the rope i used on her and restrained my wrists and feet then she took my shoes and socks off she applied some lotion on my feet then she picked up the feather I then knew she planned to tickle me for a long time The end

Nice... But please use some ,'s and .'s and :'s next time... It hurts physically reading such stuff.
TNO

I always loved my sisters feet. I would peak in her room and watch her put lotion on her feet; I always wondered if her feet were ticklish. She knew about my women's feet fetish, but she did not know I liked her feet.

One day I asked her if I could tie her up and tickle her feet. She said, "I don't know, Jason, my feet are so ticklish!"
"I won't do for that long, Jesse."
She then said, "ok, as long as I get to tickle you tied up, it's only fair." I said "ok," then I told her to lie on the bed and take her socks off.

I got some rope and tied her hands to the bedpost and tied her feet together, then I got my tickle tools out. I pulled out some lotion, a hairbrush, a stiff long feather and a nailbrush. I looked at her beautiful soles and the pretty red nail polish on her toes. I then put some lotion on her soft soles, then I ran my index finger up and down each foot. I heard my sister giggle as I wiggled my fingers under her toes. She laughed harder, then I pulled out the feather and tickled both feet one at a time. She burst out laughing as I tickled in between her toes; this was a very sensitive spot. I tickled in between all ten toes; she was now laughing harder and louder. I stroke under her toes then on the heels, then I picked up the hairbrush and brushed up and down each foot from toe to heel. My sister was laughing so hard she cried. I ran my fingers in between her sensitive toes. I used my hand to tickle one foot then used the feather to tickle the other. Her feet twiched as I traced my finger in the middle of her foot, then I stopped for a minute. "Jess, you ok?"

"Yes," she said in a tired tone. I found a piece of rope and I ran it in between her toes. I could hear her laugh weakly so ran the rope between one more toe, then I stopped. "Ok, Jess, Im done."

I untied her; she sat up and said "your turn, sweety." I was shocked, she really was going to tickle me! "Jess, you didn't really mean it, did you?"
"Oh yes I did. What's the matter, Jason? Do you have ticklish feet?"
"Well, yes, Jess."
"Good, this should be fun." She then told me to get on the bed; then she took the rope I used on her and restrained my wrists and feet. She then removed my shoes and socks, and applied some lotion on my feet. She then picked up the feather. I then knew she planned to tickle me for a long time.

The end

(I'm pretty tired, but I did the best I could at the moment. Hope that helps people read it easier. =) )

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back