• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

God, sometimes I get so mad...

strokeofgenius

TMF Poster
Does anyone else occasionally feel an intense anger toward these 'evil-doers' as Bush calls them? Each time I read about some vague terror threat or when the government tries to persuade us they've got everything under control, I just get so freakin' annoyed at these assholes and their fucked up agenda.

What are these guys' fucking problems? They piss and moan about their countries being poor and having nothing to their name, when all the "rich guys" (i.e. that douche-bag bin Laden) use their money to finance all these terror organizations and wage useless, stupid, fuckin' wars against the United States. Not one ounce of logic in there, folks. (Just remember...Hitler was a smart S.O.B and knew how to be a leader and we nailed his ass to the wall and hung an American flag on it.)

So typical in today's world...it's never anyone's own fault for whatever happens...blame everyone else. "Oh, it's the Western world", they cry, "Oh, boo-hoo, we have so little and they oppress us"....and with that, it justifies the murdering of innocent people. God, I wish they'd all shut the fuck up and get a clue.

Please, God, I'm begging you like I've never begged you befroe...take care of these fuckers. One bolt of lightning, wipe them all out...kill 'em all in an earthquake...hey, whatever you prefer.

Just please help us deal with anyone in this world who's way of thinking is nothing but the chicken-shit way of being a bold-faced coward...using fear, vioence and hatred...oy, enough already. You're evil, get used to it. And you're going down.

GIVE THEM JUSTICE!!!

Thanks for letting me vent. :)

September 11, 2031

A man and his young son went walking in the WTC Memorial Park in Lower Manhattan, enjoying the trees and grass and crisp fall weather. The boy had never been there before. He looked around and said, "Daddy, why is there a park like this in the middle of NYC?"

"Well, son, when I was your age the tallest buildings in the world stood here," the father said. "Thirty years ago today, the Arabs hijacked airliners full of people and crashed them into the buildings, killing thousands of innocent people. This park is a memorial to the innocent dead."

The boy pondered this for a moment. Then:

"Daddy - what's an Arab?"

Strelnikov

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back