• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Babysitter Tickle story (yes, another one)

laughter_n_love

TMF Regular
Hello all. I've come here from time to time over the past few months as a lurker, and I finally decided to give a little something back. I've read so many good stories here, I thought I'd try to come up with one of my own. So, without further ado, here goes...

Babysitter Tickle, Part I

Jenny parked in front of the house in her little Beetle. She reached for her books in the back seat, thought better of it, and instead grabbed her copy of the Dirty Dancing video and her nail polish. If she was going to spend the night babysitting for Timmy MacDugal, she would at least enjoy herself after he went to bed. It wasn't the ideal Friday night, but if they had ice cream, and they usually did, it wouldn't be a total loss.

"Hiya Jenny," Timmy's Dad said, answering the door. "Thanks again for agreeing to sit for us tonight."

"Not a problem Mr. Mac. Timmy and I always have a lot of fun when I sit for him."

"Oh, I hope you don't mind. Timmy has a friend sleeping over tonight. We'll pay you double of course."

"Sure," Jenny said, trying to hide her disappointment. She and Timmy had formed a bond of sorts over the past few years of sitting for him, and she wasn't sure she liked sharing her time with him with his friends. They had begun playing a lot of Hide and Seek type games lately, and Jenny couldn't help but admit that she enjoyed them. The MacDugal house was so big, and when they played in the dark, it could get really scary in a fun sort of way. Timmy was really good at both hiding and seeking, and always managed to scare the wits out of her in either role. She'd scream, and then they'd both laugh and start another game. It looked like he had someone else to play with tonight.

Timmy and his friend came down the stairs to say goodbye to his parents. The friend was Adam Fuller, the younger brother of Ricky Fuller, the boy that Jenny had the biggest crush on at school. Jenny groaned inside when she saw him. How humiliating was this? Adam would of course tell his brother who the sitter had been, and Ricky of course would laugh at her for it. This was devastating. Nothing good could come from this. Jenny resolved to play it cool tonight and to try and make the best of it. The last thing she needed was anything embarrassing happening that would come back to haunt her at school.

After the usual "stay out of trouble" and "Jenny is in charge" speech from the MacDugal's, they were out the door and on their way to a fun evening out. Timmy and Adam raced back upstairs to return to whatever they had been doing. Jenny was left alone downstairs with nothing to do, and no one to play with.

Sighing, she plopped on the couch and wondered what to do with herself. Patrick Swayze looked up at her, but figured she would wait until later to enjoy him. "I may as well do my nails now," she thought to herself. Rummaging through her bag, she decided the color of choice tonight was Candy Apple red. She flicked on the TV and set about decorating her fingernails. Upstairs, she could hear the thumping and running around of two ten year olds. They weren't being loud enough to warrant her yelling up at them, so she instead went to work on her toes. This was always a challenge for her, as her feet and toes were so hyper-tickly that even painting her nails was almost too intense for her to bear. In fact, so was the rest of her. Jenny was off the charts on the ticklish scale. There was ticklish, super-ticklish, super-duper-ticklish, and then there was Jenny ticklish. Luckily, nobody knew just how frightfully ticklish she was, otherwise life could have been very difficult for her. It was a secret she'd managed to keep hidden for 17 years so far, and it was one she never planned on sharing.

The polish was just drying when the boys came downstairs.

"Hi guys. What are you up to up there?"

"We came down to play with you, Jenny," Adam said. "Timmy says you are awesome at Hide and Seek".

"Yeah, Jenny. We want you to play with us."

The thought of the entire 11th grade knowing that she played Hide and Seek made her turn pale. "Ummm, I can't guys. I...ummm...just painted my toes, and they aren't dry yet. Sorry."

Timmy looked crestfallen. Jenny had never refused to play with him before, and he had been telling Adam all night how much fun she was. Jenny saw the disappointment in his face and felt terrible. She never even noticed the way Adam eyed her toes a little too intensely.

"Will they be dry soon?" Timmy asked hopefully.

Jenny wanted so badly to tell him yes, but she just couldn't bear the thought of what would happen if she did. She loved Timmy as a cute little boy, but she couldn't risk her entire reputation at school for him.

"I'm afraid not, Timmy. I'm stuck here on the couch for awhile."

Adam had been scheming from the moment he laid eyes on Jenny's cute little toes. Upon hearing her words, a plan suddenly formed in his mind.

"Let's play a different game," he said. "I'll be the Bad Guy, Timmy will be the Good Guy, and you can be the Princess I've kidnapped. The living room will be my hideout, and the couch can be the cell where I've locked you up. Timmy will have to come and save you."

Jenny liked the idea of being the Princess. "What do I have to do?"

"Nothing," Adam went on. "All you have to do is stay on the couch and be my prisoner."

Something about this game didn't quite sound right to her, but she saw the look of joy in Timmy's eyes at the thought of her playing with them, and she didn't have the heart to say no a second time. Besides, how bad could the story at school get about her playing a game where she sat on the couch while two boys mock fought over her?

She looked at Timmy, and his eagerness was obvious. "Okay, I'll play. Just make sure you save me, okay Timmy?" She winked at him, and he burst into giggles.

Adam was on the move. "C'mon Timmy, let's get what we need." The two boys raced upstairs in a flash. Jenny waited quitely, wondering what sort of costumes they might come down in. "I'll just sit here and do nothing," she kept thinking to herself. "It won't be that bad". Still, she couldn't shake the feeling that something was a little off with this game.

Soon they were back. Adam was wearing a long black cape from some vampire costume, and he'd drawn a silly villian's moustache on his face. Timmy wore a pirate hat, and both boys carried plastic swords. They had a Burger King crown for her head, which she allowed them to place on her. Then she noticed what else they were carrying.

"What do you think you are doing with that rope?"

Adam grinned. "It's to keep you from escaping."

"Wait a minute. I never agreed to let you two tie me up..."

"C'mon, Jenny!" Timmy was getting that hurt look again. "You said you'd play! Besides, the pretty girl is always tied up by the bad guy before the hero saves her."

"Don't worry," Adam was adding. "We won't hurt you."

The combination of Timmy's sad eyes and the compliment weakened her resolve. Why had she agreed to play in the first place? She looked back and forth at the two boys. They both really wanted her to do this. "Okay!" she finally blurted. "But you'd better not hurt me!"

The boys were estatic. She hoped she wasn't making a mistake as they set about tying her up. Timmy looped a length of rope around her wrists, and Adam did the same to her ankles. Timmy whispered to her, "I'll save you, fair Princess," and winked back at her. She blushed and giggled despite herself. Adam had finished tying her ankles and was swinging her legs over towards the end of the couch. She didn't even bother protesting when he pulled her ankles through the open armrest of the couch and began securing them in place. Timmy was pulling her wrists over her head and doing the same with the other armrest. Soon her entire 5'1" frame was stretched out fairly tight. She wriggled a little but was tied well. She was concious of the flat skin of her belly now showing because of her shirt riding up. Her bare feet hung out in space over the end of the couch. True to their word, they had not hurt her one bit.

Satisfied that she was a secure prisoner, Timmy dashed off to the other room to begin the game. Adam knelt beside her and immediately got into character.

"You are my prisoner, Princess, and you will stay locked in my dungeon until you agree to marry me!"

"Yeah yeah", she said half heartedly.

"Come on, Jenny!" Timmy yelled from the other room, agitated that she wasn't playing right.

"Okay okay...No, you evil Bad Guy you. I will never marry you! My hero the Prince...err, the Pirate will save me!"

Timmy came storming into the room on cue, and the two boys set about in a mock sword fight. It was quite entertaining, to them anyways. Jenny stifled a yawn in her reclined position. "Get him, Pirate," she said in feigned despair.

Suddenly Adam knocked the sword out of Timmy's hand. Well, it wasn't a real fight, but it appeared that Adam was going to win. That knawing feeling that something wasn't right grew larger in Jenny's stomach.
Timmy fell to his knees, and Adam held his plastic blade to his throat.

"Join me, Pirate, or lose your life."

"Oh God", Jenny thought. Either way, who was going to save her? She began to struggle a bit, and realized just how helpless she was. "Timmy!" she said in real despair this time. "You have to save me!"

Timmy wasn't hearing her. "I will join you, Villain."

"Excellent! Come, help me convince my prisoner to marry me."

The boys approached her, lying helpless on the couch. Timmy took position by her naked belly, and Adam stood over by her bare feet. "Agree to marry me Princess, or we shall torture you until you do."

Torture?! In a heartbeat, Jenny saw what their intentions were. They were going to tickle her! There was nothing to prevent them from having their way with her. Her bare feet were sticking out and helpless, practically begging to be tickled. Low cut jeans and a short shirt left her smooth belly exposed and inviting. This was her worst nightmare. She'd never survive being tickled like this.

Jenny almost panicked, but then saw her way out. "Yes, I will marry you." She smiled at her own cleverness.

The boys seemed ready for this. "We don't believe you. We must make sure you are telling the truth. Pirate, help me torture the prisoner."

And suddenly, her worst nightmare came true...

(To be Continued???....)

DAMMIT! Y, o Y do people always "to be continued" all these babysitter stories right at the best part?! r they TRYING 2 torture us?!

You can't stop now!!!!!!!!! Please continue!! Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? P-L-E-A-S-E??!!??!!

pr1nceb0b

There's something about a babysitter in peril...

<p> You wouldn't know it to look at me: 6',7" tall, 285 lbs, able to
casually rip phone books in half and to move my car twice a week on alternate-side-of-the-street parking mornings just by grabbing the
front end. (I love the 'Net. You can be whatever you want...) <p>
<p>Anyway, macho sort that I am, I just can't get enough of tales featuring winsome, unwary babysitters being undone by tickling by
their supposdly innocent charges. I guess I still have a problem
with authority figures, eh?<p>
<p>Anyway, your wonderfully wrought story proves that one can never
have too many babysitter scenarios in this community, especially
one so deftly composed. You're welcome to keep us on tetherhooks for
a little while, but do grant us part two soon, huh? (Unless you're
one of these sadists who like to watch a Charles Atlas course graduate
beg...)<p>
<p>Thanks. :) <p>
<p> Ah! Time for my daily workout benchpressing this couch with a babysitter tied to it...<p>

Wow!

What a cliffhanger! I'd give anything to be either Timmy or Adam!

Laugher,

This is great, because it is all suspense leading up to something great I'm sure!!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back