• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story F/M

fm fantasy

TMF Novice
At Christmas time, my wife and I were attending a friend of hers party at her home, everyone there was having a good time and drinks were flowing a plenty. There is a guy who lives locally goes by the name of Buck, who is a bit of a pest at the best of times but when drunk he is intolerable a small 5ft 5in guy, very skinny who always ends up fighting or causing chaos. As usual the more buck drank the more and more argumentative he got until he turned to a girl called Marie a full figured girl probably about size 18 and called her abusive names. My wife instantly jumped to her defence and told him he was a little squirt who had better shut his mouth. Predictably an arguement broke out, Another girl called Jill who was there decided that as buck seemed to be finding faults with all the women there, they would get their own back by writing on his forehead with a marker pen the word '****hole'. Of course buck went to stand up but Jill and Linda grabbed hime from beind and the 3 of them fell onto the couch where I was sitting, I grabbed bucks arms and sat on them so he couldnt get up, Marie then sat on his legs leaving his head free for the semi permanent tatoo. As Jill wrote it on his head he was so mad he was foaming at the mouth spitting venom at the women and me before My wife and Linda had a playful poke at his exposed torso, he instantly shrieked signalling to the girls he was really really ticklish. Forget all the clips and stuff you see this guy was the most ticklish person I have ever seen, I though he was going to die such was the struggle and noises that was coming from him. Marie then began poking at his groin area and ribs, my wife who has very long nails and is a very very skilled and merciless tickler then started scraping and digging at his armpits making him almost cry, I was still sitting on his arms and getting a birds eye view of him and the women tormenting him. He had Marie tickling at his knees and groin, Linda and Jill tickling his ribs and tummy and Vicki (My wife) going at his armpits. The women were all laughing and enjoying his predicament, Buck was getting very very weak and just and no mre go the words out "please, pleeeeeeeease, STOP, I.....I... ha ha ha....Pee myself" before launching into another furious struggle which the women just laughed loudly at. Jill and Linda stopped tickling him at this point somehow, I tried to get them to continue but they said he had enough but my Wife told me to keep sitting on his arms, Marie was still on his legs and also not tickling as ferociously as at first, however my wife then sat on his groin sort of sideways and kept tickling his ribs and tummy and reaching up and tickling his armpits furiously before Marie said he had wet himself. I was in absoleute fits of laughter and so was my wife and her friends however Buck made a speedy exit and has obviously learned his lesson, he now never argues with my wife. I didnt actually notice if or not he did wet himself, my wife said he did as she saw a "wet patch" getting onimously larger around his crotch area which told her she had well and truly humiliated him.

Buck now never argues with my wife.

I can provide photos of my wifes nails to let all f/m fans see how deadly she can be when she gets to work, where and how do I post pics on the TMF?

Oh pity on you

I'm so happy i'm so young to get married,because if i marry a woman as your wife she'll actually kill me, post pics plz!!!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back