• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/m (explicit/adult content)

BBWticklee1973

TMF Regular
Kind of a continuation of my first/last story from last May (yes it's been awhile). (Explicit/adult if that bothers you, lol). Any feedback is appreciated. Enjoy!

Shawna decided to turn the tables on her new boyfriend Brian. Brian had never been a lee. He had always been a ler but oh did Shawna have some plans for him on his first time down in some bondage. Oh the things I could do to that man if he was at my mercy, she thought.

Shawna and Brian decided to go out for some drinks and were planning on having a nice quiet night at home watching a movie and cuddling. The main entrée was just served and Shawna got a very devious look in her eyes. “Oh Brian, how is that dinner looking for ya?”

“Looks great honey, I’m sure everything looks fine.” Brian looked up to see Shawna’s eyes sparkling. He knew that look. Shawna was very good at showing her sensual side, something Brian had definitely grown to love. She also had a very sadistic side which he knew was brought out more and more as they became closer. “So Shawna, what’s on that devious little mind of yours today?”

Shawna smiled innocently, “Now whatever do you mean Brian?” I’m completely innocent. A young impressionable woman if you will. Laughing hysterically after that, Shawna couldn’t keep in her thoughts any longer. “Remember darling how I mentioned briefly that I wanted to tie you up and have my way with you?”

Brian tried to contain his eagerness. “I certainly do.” The thought of being tied up by an awesome lee was incredibly exciting but he just had never even thought that it would ever happen. “What did you have in mind Shawna?”

“Well Brian, I thought we could finish this luscious dinner and go back to your place for some fun, and I don’t mean the fun we usually have where I’m tied up.”

Brian shook his head yes and quickly devoured his dinner so they could get on with this wild night.

Shawna continued to eat slowly and teasingly. She continued to whisper over the table at Brian making sure to get his blood boiling before they got back to his place. “Brian, I'll be sure to taunt and tease and torture you to my hearts content. I know your favorite colors are dark reds so I’ve made sure my toes and fingernails are painted accordingly. I'm eagerly anticipating the visual of you tied up and at my mercy, skin bare and nowhere to go.”

"I know Brian has been very bad and needs to be punished, haven't you Brian? I know these dark red nails won't be a match for your strong will not to squirm and beg for mercy. Excited Brian?? Just a lil bit?”

Brian was squirming in his seat. Man oh man, what have I created here, she is getting me bad here. Brian continued to concentrate on Shawna’s seductive look and on her whispers of torment and torture. “Brian, the thought of tickling you to my heart's content. The light stroking, tickling, the ticklish sensations running all over your body as I tickle mercilessly at those balls of yours. Did I mention I really want to do that to you Brian? The thought of you not being able to cum for hours while I torture those balls and shaft over and over again.”

Brian was speechless. My God, this woman is going to kill me right here in this restaurant. I’m throbbing so hard, I’ll explode. He waved to the waitress to get their check and tried to calm himself down so he could actually get up from the table. After about 20 minutes time, he was finally able to pay the check and get up from the table without visible arousal for all to see. They drove to his place in almost complete silence. Brian was thinking of all that lay ahead for the night and Shawna planning her torture attack on her boyfriend of six months.

They walked in the door and Brian chased Shawna up the stairs. They wrestled around barely in the bedroom door and Shawna protested, “Hey, wait a minute, I’m the one who is going to tie you up remember. I thought we got this straight in the restaurant.” Brian started to tickle Shawna and she was squirming all over the place. This went on for a good half hour before he finally let her up, gasping for breath. “Sheesh, try to get your boyfriend all hot and bothered and he jumps you.” Shawna was still trying to regain her breath but was snickering. “Ok big boy, let’s get things straight. Tonight I want to explore your body fully and make you feel helpless and tortured, ok?” Brian shrugged his shoulders and spread himself over the bed. “I’m all yours love, go at it.”

Shawna rubbed her hands together anticipating the night ahead. “How do you think you will do Brian with these long nails ever so slightly running up and down those muscular thighs, tickling and tickling faster and faster. How bad are you BRIAN? Have you been thinking naughty thoughts about me Brian?” Shawna climbed on top of Brian and straddled his waist. “I’m going to play the part of the dominant woman who ties her man up nice and tight and tickle tortures his balls and body for hours on end. You can play along for a little bit can’t you Brian? Given all the tickle torture you have put me through, I can take my turn to play with your body and tease and taunt you.”

Shawna secured the bonds real tight so Brian was lying on his back spread eagle. Shawna reached under the bed and pulled out a shoe box. “I had been doing some shoe shopping online and bought these sexy high heeled shoes to wear for you. Look at that heel Brian, five inches of pure ecstasy for you.” Shawna slowly strapped them on so she could visually tease Brian with them. “Are you watching intently Brian? Now don’t try to escape the bonds that have you strapped down so tightly. Have you been naughty Brian?? Hmmmmmmmm? I can’t hear you. Don’t worry Brian, I’ll make sure these feet in these sexy shoes are well within your view so you can imagine what it would be like to be out of those bonds and able to tickle them. But not just yet. For now I just want to tease and tickle torture you Brian. Is that alright with you? Well, doesn’t matter, I’m going to anyway.”

Brian was squirming all over the place. How could she do this to me with those shoes. How the hell did she get them under the bed without me knowing? This woman rocks!!

Shawna continued her devious plan to drive Brian wild. “Just look at these helpless balls just lying here waiting to be tickled. Such soft skin you have Brian, does it tickle when I run my long nails up and down lightly tickling those balls? Come on Brian, you can take it, it’s just a little tickling and look how big and strong you are. You don't want to cum do you Brian? What's that, I didn't hear you through all that gasping. OMG, this is soooooooo fun!! I said you don't want to cum do you Brian? awwww, that's too bad, because you can't cum Brian, I won't let you. I'm not done with your punishment yet. Just a few more hours, I promise. Or wait, I don't have to promise because you're the one tied up, lol. I'm sure I'll tire of caressing and tickling and torturing you eventually. I hope it doesn't drive you mad, I mean such a handsome well built man such as yourself. The tickling and torture will go on for hours, no escape for you, no touching of these soft soles or toes, all you get to do is watch and squirm in ecstasy. Can you handle that Brian?”

“I think I’ll move so I’m sitting right between these legs of yours so you can watch as I continue to tickle torture these balls. Are you watching Brian?” Shawna lightly grazed her long red nails all over Brian’s skin. Brian, it doesn’t tickle when I lightly rake my nails under those balls, does it? Did I mention my lack of mercy when the tables are turned? Yeah, mercy, what the hell is that. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Brian, you don’t need mercy do you? You’re a strong guy with all those muscles and strength. A little tickling and licking won’t cause any problem for you will it Brian? I’m going to tickle torture your balls all night Brian, how will you stand it Brian? Are you watching??”

“I hope you are ticklish in other parts of your body Brian so I can explore every inch of you for hours. Does that tickle Brian? You’re not ticklish are you Brian? Are these long nails complete torture to your skin as they run slowly over every inch, grazing your sides, the creases at the top of your legs, the insides of your thighs, mmmmmmmmmmm. Just laugh once Brian and it’ll make me want to tickle you more and more. How will those lips feel brushed up against mine, nice and soft and supple? My breasts sliding across your chest as I whisper in your ear about how I’m going to tickle torture you. Can you feel it Brian? Can you feel my warm breath sending chills through your body? It’s the least I can do after all you’ve done for me. Are you at the point of exploding yet Brian?”

“You better not cum yet Brian because I have hours of tickle torture in store for you. Do you know how it gets my blood boiling when you tell me how you’re going to get me? Just the thought sends shivers through me. I want to return the favor and make sure I get you all hot and bothered so I can deny your orgasm for hours. Throbbing and pulsating are you Brian? That’s a shame, all that pent up energy and arousal and you can’t cum Brian. I hope you have enough endurance to last. Wow, this could go on for hours, thank goodness I have a lot of time on my hands to tickle torture you Brian.”

“What shall I do next? Hmmmm, I do have these really silky black nylons I could put on. I know silky nylons don’t do anything for you right Brian? Pulling them slowly over my toes, my arches, my heels, up over my calves, the knees, up to the thighs, oh did I mention I own thigh high nylons Brian? You won’t be disappointed will you Brian? Let me straddle you again so these toes can wiggle in front of you with these nice silky nylons on. Hey Brian, how are ya? Doing okay back there? I’ll just be a little while longer. See you’ve been very naughty and we have to take care of that. How do you think it will feel me rubbing these silky clad feet all over your shaft and balls? Just the thought must be mind blowing. I bet they glide all over real well with that soft silky material, toes wiggling, tickling those balls with these dark red painted toes. Are you alright Brian? No, no, no, you can’t get out of those bonds, you know the rules. You can only look and feel the sensations, you can’t get out and touch. Wow, how fun is this with you in ticklish agony. I hope you can stand it. I’m going to tickle torture your balls and shaft and tickle torture that body of yours for hours. I hope you don’t mind."

END (more to come)

very, very nice. thanks for the great story.

Very well done. Based on the amount of F/M stories on the board here, it appears this is the toughest area for people to write about and, perhaps, the area with the least interest.

You did an excellent job in keeping the reader's interest (certainly mine, and those who have commented). It was enjoyable and highly erotic.

great job.

BBWticklee1973 said:
ROFL, thanks hon, I take it you liked it then?? lol

Not only did I like it...and not only do I want to change my name to Brian...I want to move from from Wisconsin to Minnesota :eek:

ctft2001 said:
Very well done. Based on the amount of F/M stories on the board here, it appears this is the toughest area for people to write about and, perhaps, the area with the least interest.

You did an excellent job in keeping the reader's interest (certainly mine, and those who have commented). It was enjoyable and highly erotic. great job.

Thank you!! ;) From my name you'll see I'm mostly a lee but I've been inspired lately. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the read, perhaps I'll pen more.

Brewhaha said:
Not only did I like it...and not only do I want to change my name to Brian...I want to move from from Wisconsin to Minnesota :eek:

Not that it's a far move mind you, but hell yeah, come over, ROFL (Although you might be a Packers fan, I don't know if we can deal with anymore of those over here in Minnesota) :devil:

BBWticklee1973 said:
Not that it's a far move mind you, but hell yeah, come over, ROFL (Although you might be a Packers fan, I don't know if we can deal with anymore of those over here in Minnesota) :devil:

Actually, I can think of one way to deal with us Packer fans. Tie us up and tickle torture us until we start cheering for the Viqueens...:sowrong:

Brewhaha said:
Actually, I can think of one way to deal with us Packer fans. Tie us up and tickle torture us until we start cheering for the Viqueens...:sowrong:

awwwwwwwww, that's so sad, you gotta make fun of us when we pushed you out of the playoffs :sowrong: You're soooooooooo lucky you live over in cheeseland otherwise I could reach over and get ya :devil:

BBWticklee1973 said:
awwwwwwwww, that's so sad, you gotta make fun of us when we pushed you out of the playoffs :sowrong: You're soooooooooo lucky you live over in cheeseland otherwise I could reach over and get ya :devil:

I agree, it's sad. It's sad how the Packers beat the Vikings twice during the regular season. It's sad that the Packers won the division championship (again)...especially after the sad way the Viqueens choked in the playoffs last year against Arizona. Very sad...:(

Now...doesn't all this trash talk make you want to get some real revenge :confused:

Brewhaha said:
I agree, it's sad. It's sad how the Packers beat the Vikings twice during the regular season. It's sad that the Packers won the division championship (again)...especially after the sad way the Viqueens choked in the playoffs last year against Arizona. Very sad...:(

Now...doesn't all this trash talk make you want to get some real revenge :confused:

WOW, you are such a smart ass!! Trash talk isn't the word for it, revenge could be bad if you keep it up :devil:

BBWticklee1973 said:
WOW, you are such a smart ass!!

Like I always say, being a smart ass is better than being a dumb ass. :p

As for revenge, I see you'll be at NEST. I really wish I could get to NEST this year, but have a conflict that weekend. However, I do plan to go to the Motown event, so if you're in the Detroit area in June, you might have a chance for payback...

Brewhaha said:
Like I always say, being a smart ass is better than being a dumb ass. :p

As for revenge, I see you'll be at NEST. I really wish I could get to NEST this year, but have a conflict that weekend. However, I do plan to go to the Motown event, so if you're in the Detroit area in June, you might have a chance for payback...

Yes, I'd have to agree, being a smart ass is better than being a dumb ass. The Motown event sounds fun, would love to go, we'll see how finances hold up after NEST and then YOU may be in trouble :devil:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back