• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christina Aguilera has ticklish feet?

tickleboy3, I think she did say that and to be honest I certainly wouldnt mind tickling her. She has awesome looking feet. The 1st time I saw her barefoot was in her video "Genie in a bottle" and I've been hooked on her feet since, including Britney Spears another mouseketeer I'd love to get my hands on her feet :) Personally i think it'd be great having them tied up side by side and tickled on those awesome feet

Last edited:
i read once that on her site, her mom answered a question about Christina being ticklish on her feet and the answer was yes.

feet

Its good to know christina has ticklish feet I have always liked her beautiful feet

Not to dampen anybody's hopes, but there has never been a confirmation of Christina being ticklish yet... anywhere. She is my #1 celebrity who I would love to find that out about, but there's never been anything yet. I've viewed her site where her mother answers the "Rumor Mill" questions and ticklishness has never come up. I would hope that she is, but NOTHING has EVER been confirmed yet. Way way way too long without knowing. :sowrong:

I have a awesome picture of Christina and it shows the bottom of both of her feet ( right at the camera ) I like it so much that I have used it as a background pic on my PC. I would still love to tickle her feet. If I found a "Genie in a bottle" lol that'd be my first,second and third wish :)

luvgirlsfeet said:
I have a awesome picture of Christina and it shows the bottom of both of her feet ( right at the camera ) :)

could you post that pic for us, please?

NXO1JB, I'm not sure how to post it on here but if you'd like I can email it to you

Steve

luvgirlsfeet said:
NXO1JB, I'm not sure how to post it on here but if you'd like I can email it to you

Steve

Steve,
Check your PM
Thanks,
NX

can you send me pic also?

could you send me that pic also of Christina's feet? I would be so grateful.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back