• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patricia Heaton

Carthoris

Don't know if anyone has posted about her before, but I was curious. For those of you who don't know she's Debra Barone of Everybody Loves Raymond. Found a couple of interesting hints.

From what it said to be her official website:

Question: Patricia, I love "Everybody Loves Raymond," I saw Ray tickling your feet once on the show. I'm curious, are you really that ticklish, or were you acting in that scene?

Patricia Heaton: That is my superb acting ability. I hate it when Ray touches me! LOL LOL!

I only question this site because some of "her" responses have typos and grammar mistakes. I know people aren't always great linguists, but for someone (according to this site) who claims to want to go back and get a degree in English Literature I wouldn't expect the mistakes I saw. But who knows. Back to my original thought, the laughing at the end of that quote could mean she's trying to hide something. ;)

Also, on another site I found (which I'll be damned if I can't find it again) there a quote from someone that interviewed Heaton that states, "She talked about feet a lot." It also makes mention of her being a foot model at some point. Very brief. Located on a site with other mentions from different celebrities. Maybe someone else recognizes this site.

But I'm curious if anyone else knows of her ticklish characteristics.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back