• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just hanging out

tower98

TMF Master
Just hanging out

I had just completed my big move into my new apartment and was happy to be living in a complex with other’s from my college. Granted I was more into reading alone on a Friday night then going out with the girls but, it was nice to talk with them at the pool or call on them when I was bored.

In my senior year I was excited about graduating and getting started in fathers accounting business. I was close to the top of my class and all off the studying was tiring me out. After acing my exam I figured I should celebrate.

There were two girls who lived downstairs from me who I had known from volleyball and I asked them if they wanted to have a drink Friday night.

Sandy was a rough around the edges type of a person who seemed to enjoy rough housing. One to religiously wear a Chicago bears wool winter hat you could always pick her out of a crowd. She was one of the best on the team at spiking. At 5’9 she was certainly capable of doing so. Sandy was maybe fifteen pounds heavier then me, putting her at about 145lbs. I told her all the time she should take her damn hat off and show off her silky blond hair.

Sandy’s roommate Annie was just as loud as she was. Almost as tall as Sandy she was 5’8, the same as me. Annie was 150lbs and liked to wear pullovers and sweat pants. Annie and Sandy were a two girl show who loved to make each other laugh and entertain one another. The two were off in their own little world and when others entered that world they left happy and with stories that would last a life time.

While it was a little after dark when I went down to have a drink with them. I was looking foreword to having some laughs and a night out. I laughed to my self when I entered their apartment thinking how silly it was that we were all blonds. Goofy and silly we were but air headed we were not.

Sandy was all fired up as usual and talking in her normal high voice and motioning with her hands as she talked. Annie was sitting on the floor watching TV as she listened to Sandy going on and on about nothing in particular.

Sitting on the floor across from Annie I looked at Sandy pacing as she threw out ideas on what we should do. I was content staying in as was Annie but Sandy said she had to do something to get her energy out of here body.

I fell back when Sandy jumped over me and tackled Annie. Annie fought back and the two girls rolled around laughing as they both fought for position.

Inching my way backward to give them more room I could not help but laugh out loud as I watched them tumbling about. Sandy managed to put Annie into a headlock and finally get the upper hand.

Annie was cursing and ordering Sandy to let her go and Sandy just laughed and was telling her to make her let her go. Standing up Sandy started walking around the room laughing as she asked Annie who was in charge. Annie was begging Sandy with a hint of sarcasm but that only made Sandy laugh even more.

When Sandy let her go Annie collapsed on the floor next to be and was pointing at Sandy calling her every name in the book. I watched Annie shaking my head in disapproval of her cursing. I was startled when my arm was yanked behind my back.

Sandy was hovering over me pulling on my arm asking me if I thought I could take her. When I said no she held her free hand in my face and told me to kiss her hand. When I did she let go of my arm and called me a sissy.

My face grew red in embarrassment and then before I new what was happening she was sitting behind me and placed me in a bear hug. Unable to move my arms I tried to act calm and I forced a little giggle to show her I was not afraid.

Annie then moved over and sat on my lap facing me. With her legs wrapped around Sandy and Sandy’s legs around Annie I was pinned between them. Sandy was blowing in my ear asking if I was comfortable as Annie kissed me on my lips asking if it felt nice.

Both girls were laughing from my embarrassment as I was sandwiched between them. Feeling their bodied rubbing against me was a little freaky but I really did not mind. They were playing around nibbling on my ears trying to see what I would do but all I could do was laugh. The sensation on my ears was tickling me and they seemed to thing that was funny.

When Annie leaned back and looked at me with her hands lightly touching my cheeks so she could look into my eyes I felt my heart beat a little faster as I anticipated her question.

“Belinda dear…Are you ticklish?”

My body went numb and I could not get an answer out of my mouth. With Sandy holding me tight Annie ran her fingers down my cheeks to my shoulders and smiled before darting them under my arms.

With a scream of surprise I began laughing as she tickled me under my arms. As my body moved from the tickling I felt Sandy behind me and Annie in front of me. I was like a ball slamming into one wall of flesh and getting slammed into another. Grunting like I was a women getting it from both ends I lost control and started laughing crazily as my body reacted to the tickling.

“Get her on her back!!” screamed Annie as she realized how ticklish I was.

In an instant I was on my back and Annie was straddling my upper body and Sandy was pulling on my arms so they were high above my head. As soon as I felt her fingers moving along my arms and into and around my armpits I lost it and long loud laughter flowed from my lips.

Trying hard to lower my arms only made it funnier for Sandy who loved the fact that I was struggling. Feeling my arms shaking I decided to just allow her to hold them so I could keep my energy to try and keep from going into an all out tickling laughing attack.

After a few long torturous minutes I realized my plan was not working. My lungs were burning and my body was shaking from the assault but Sandy was getting bored from the lack of resistance. Thinking she was going to lose interest did not work; she just found a new way of having fun with me.

Sandy used her knees to pin my arms to the floor and went to work tickling my pits leaving Annie to start tickling my ribs. Annie was spider walking on my ribs as she counted out each rib she tickled. As they had me laughing wildly they argued about who the better tickler was.

My body was shaking as I laughed my self into hysterics and there was no hope in them stopping judging from the amount of laughter coming from them. They were indeed taking pleasure in reducing me into a sweating laughing mess.

Feeling Annie moving down to my waist and Sandy squirming down to my upper chest I struggled to get as much oxygen into my body before they started again. Opening my eyes I saw Sandy’s ass in front of my face and her feet touching my face as she explored my stomach.

My body was instantly flopping about as her fingers wiggled and squirmed around my belly button. Feeling her pinky finger flicking into my belly button sent my laughing off the chart. Taking a few quick strokes she then waited for me to stop my uncontrolled laughing and then once I was back to giggling she circled my belly button slowly working me back up to my off the wall laughing before starting again.

Annie was tickling my sides with a vengeance occasionally sliding her fingers to my stomach to really get me laughing good. Up and down my sides her fingers probed and she was laughing as hard as I was when she found a spot that sent my body into convulsions.

Just when I felt as if I was going to pass out the tickling stopped. I was sucking in air and still laughing as they whispered to one another. Watching Sandy lay down so her stomach was on my mid section I wondered what was next. Feeling her knees on my face I shook my head and lifted my head up to get her off my face but she placed my head between her knees and locked her ankles leaving my head pinned between her thighs.

Annie used her legs to place my legs into a leg lock and wrapped her arms around my waist leaving me totally dominated. Unable to move I was totally at their mercy. Hearing them laugh at my weak attempts off escape left me wondering how long this was going to go on for.

Feeling their lips on my stomach shot my eyes open. Then they began blowing raspberries all over my stomach. Once again my body struggled to move but I could not even wiggle. The tickling was much worse from not being able to move.

All over my stomach they were blowing raspberries and licking to the sound of my laughter. Both girls were having a blast listening and watching me go crazy from their tickling actions. I was the entertainment for the evening.

When I felt them get up I was unable to move. Feeling Sandy lay across my legs and hold my feet together I new what was coming next…and it was going to get ugly.

Trying to speak proved impossible and all I could do was watch Annie remove my blue socks and toss them away in a taunting style. Pulling on each toe she asked me if this toe was ticklish. Shaking my head no only made her smile grow bigger.

As her long fingers ran down my foot I shuddered as I babbled out a cry for help. Please not my feet I thought knowing they were not going to stop.

It was a slow and horribly ticklish stroke running down my feet. Once her fingernails made it down my foot she wiggled them between my toes before sliding them down my feet again…and again…and again leaving me in fits of laughter.

It was like a slow drip, annoying and always there…the tickling was slow and deliberate with no signs of stopping and it was a maddening experience.

After what seemed like hours of this slow long and drawn out tickling style Annie was ready to really test my endurance. Using both hands she converged on one foot and was rapidly running her fingers up and down my foot working me into screaming laughter. Only moving to the other foot when I was tickled into silent laughter she seemed to know how to keep me on the verge of passing out.

When Sandy held my toes apart and Annie tickled between my toes I thought I was going to laugh myself insane. Working between each toe she made sure to tickle my skin delicately knowing it was a hyper ticklish spot.

Then I felt her mouth engulf my toe, one at a time she sucked each toe sending shivers down my spine. My body was submerged in a state of pleasure and ticklishness that I just can’t put into words.

The laughter was pouring out of my wide open mouth as my toes were tickled beyond my limits. No longer able to react to the tickling my body was frozen in tickle hell. My mind was screaming but nothing came out of mouth. Warnings were going off in my brain and I tried to move my foot to protect my sanity but nothing happened.

Then the tickling stopped abruptly and they stood up and went to get a drink. Unable to move my aching body I just stayed still as my silent laughter slowed to a stop. They stood over me smiling at me for a moment before they asked if I was okay. With a stupid grin I struggled to say yes.

When they asked me if I was warm I just could not answer. Sandy leaned down and pulled off my tee-shirt. Not sure of what to think I smiles back at Sandy as she placed an ice cube in my mouth.

Annie unbuckled my belt and slowly pulled it out of the loops. Annie wiggled my pants off of my waist and then pulled on my pant legs leaving me in my undergarments.

With them standing over me I looked away from their penetrating eyes wondering what was coming next. My palms were sweaty as I felt my self getting aroused from them looking at me.

Sandy straddled my stomach and was drawing little circles on my stomach. It was a soft touch which I welcomed after all of the rough tickling. As her hands tickled up my stomach to my ribs I was back to full scale laughing. I felt her fingers move under my back and my braw was suddenly held over my head in a triumphant pose.

Annie was sitting with her back up against Sandy’s and I felt her tickling along my waist line. She too was touching my waist so soft and gentle but the tickling still made my body flinch and jerk.

My breathing was heavy and as I laughed I felt Annie and Sandy raising and falling as if they were surfing my stomach using my breath as water. Soon my laughter was steady as their tickling fingers danced around my stomach and waist.

A loud scream of torturous laughter came from deep inside me when I felt fingers tickling my breasts. Slowly circling me and then quickly zigzagging my breasts left me laughing my head off. Sandy was flicking her fingers over my erect nipples and smiling down at me as if she new how pleasurable it was.

Feeling my thong getting pulled down my legs sent an exciting rush over me that left be temporally paralyzed. Then I was unable to keep still as I felt Annie tickling my inner thigh. My legs were kicking wildly and both girls seemed to like that.

When Annie leaned down and started blowing on my clit I almost lost it right there. Then she started tickling me their and I went through the roof. My panic filled scream sent Annie into tickling ecstasy.

My breasts were getting tickled sensually and my clit was getting worked on with a special touch sending me closer to the edge of pure enjoyment.

It was like I was in a sea of pleasure moving towards the great Niagara Falls. As the tickling continued I was moving faster to the Falls. My bucking body was trying to stay above the water, faster and faster my body bucked the faster I moved down that river of pleasure. Then I was suspended in air and my body was as still as a deer in headlights with my toes crunched as tight as could be. With one final tickling stroke my body plunged into the water below which I will call the Sea of Calmness. My body was still except for the occasional muscle spasm.

Fighting to keep my eyes open proved too much and I was soon fast asleep. Much latter that night I awoke to the sound of girls laughing. Sitting on the furniture around me were six or seven girls all drinking and talking.

Looking around for my clothes I was surprised they were not their. I was in the middle of the room naked in front of these people. Once I sat up I was introduced to the girls who did not seem to notice I was naked.

Eventually I made my way back to my apartment where I slept for the weekend. My body was so tired but my mind was fresh and alive. It was an amazing experience that I don’t think I could ever go through again.

That following week I was content to sit home. When I heard a knock on the door I reluctantly opened the door. In came Annie and Sandy along with a few of the girls I met from last week. Before we made it into the living room I was in Sandy’s arms and I new it was going to be another night of hanging out with the girls.

I would've preferred if it hadn't gotten into the forced orgasm, but still not bad

nice story! this story had my imagination running wild! if only i could be there to watch this type of scene!

jugner said:
I would've preferred if it hadn't gotten into the forced orgasm, but still not bad
Whereas I loved it. :D "Sea of Calmness" indeed. ;)

And tower98 sometimes forces them into orgasm through tickling, footfuck, or more "traditional" stimulation, and sometimes just tickles the hell out of his characters until they go into silent laughter. And that is usually just phase one. :D But he has a variety of stories among his common theme of Really Hard, Erotic, Well Described tickling.

Thank you very much everyone:D I'm glad you all enjoyed the story. I would say you described my stories to the tee JoshLyman...thanks for the nice summary:cool2:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back