• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M Tickling Story with parts ... "The Zen of Tickling"

Mztickler

The Brothers of the Feather
Part 1 Dane's Initiation

Dane Wyrent had needed to get away from his life for a while. His job was stressing him out. His partner was threatening to leave him for a younger, more seductive partner, and he was just plain exhausted from overwork and no breaks. A phamphlet came across his desk detailing a comunity in a mountain setting that studied Zen of Laughter. Dane had always been curious about the monastic life and decided to take a leave from his job and spend some time with this group.

The drive up to the mountain top retreat was long, but scenic. He as he pulled into the parking lot, Dane could hear laughter being echoed all around him, followed by cries of "stop!" "No more ... Please ... no more .." "No ... not .. there! Please not there ... !!!" Dane thought it a bit unusual, but I didn't stop him from going inside.

Once inside, Dane saw a wall full of brushes and feathers, and another wall dispaying all kinds of restraining devices.
He walked around the room while he waited for Lessor Master Briel to meet him.

Briel entered the room quietly so he could study Dane before he spoke to him. Briel was learning to become a Tickle Master and wondered where Dane's ticklish spots were. He would find out soon enough, as he was the Tickler for Dane's initiation.

Briel finnaly tapped Dane on the shoulder to introduct himself. Dane turned amd smiled. "I'm Lessor Master Briel. I will be your guide during your stay here with us. Come , let me show you to your room."

Dane followed Briel and began bombarding him with questions. " I heard lot's of laughing and someone pleading. What was happening?" Briel smiled. "Oh that ... That was Novice Henry being disciplined for stealing from another novice." Dane stopped for a moment. "How was he being disciplined?" Briel laughted. "You don't know anything about our group, do you?" Dane shook his head. "The phamphlet said your group studied the Zen of Laughter" Briel laughed. "We study the Zen of Tickling, but due to misunderstanding of some parts of society, we can't say that on our literature that is sent out. Novice Henry was restrained and was being tickled punished by our Master. Henry is extremely ticklish everywhere, but his feet are is dwonfall ! Soft, soft and so very ticklish to the touch that he screams hystreically at teh slighted tickling."

Dane began to get very nervous. He was about as ticklish or more than this Henry fellow. He gulped .. "That explains the devices on the walls."

Briel stopped at a large wooded door and opened it. The room was small and simply funished with 2 beds, 2 nightstands, 2 desks. In teh corner was a set of stocks. On teh wall hung feathers, brushes and other tickling devices.

Briel openned the closet and pulled out a long robe which opened in the front. "Shower and put this robe on. This is all you will need while you are here. You will be initialted before dinner. After your initiation, a roommate will be assigned to you. you will be ticklers to each other as part of our rituals."

Briel watched as Dane walked around the room. His form had attracted Briel. He wanted to sneak a tickling sessio in before the initialtion, but rules prevented him from doing so. However, he was obligated to do a "tickle test".

"Dane... I must do one other thing before I leave you ... I must do a short "Tickle Test" to see how ticklish you are"

Dane became even more nervous. "Take my word for it ... I'm even more ticklish than that Henry fellow !! ...Hey! don't... No! not there .. ! Not my ribs !!! HAHAAHAHAAHAHA ... HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEH .... S-S-TOP! PLEASE !!! IT T-T-TICKLES !!!"

Briel had begon tickling Dane's ribs, causing him to wriggle madly. "You're really quite ticklish! I'm going to enjoy your initiation!" Briel left teh room. Dane showered and put on teh robe. He was having second thoughts, especially now. He layed down on the bed and closed his eyes, trying not to think about the tickling he was going to get. He dozed off and was awakened by a sharp rap on the door.
He openned it and was lead down the hallway by 2 community members. They entered a large room. All the members of the Community was there. In the center of the room was a bench with a long back that had cuffs on it for the wrists.
In front of teh bench were a set of stocks. dane was stripped of his robe and put in to the restraining chair.
The Master and Briel came into the room. Dane began to get very nervous. The Master began to speak, welcoming Dane into their community. He then turned to Dane.

"It's time to initiate you into our cummunity by tickling you. You will be tickled with feathers, brushes and our fingertips. Briel tell me you are an extremely ticklish man." The Master clapped his hands to signal Briel to come forth. Briel rolled a table with many tickling devices.

He chose to start with his fngertips and began by sitting behind Dane and attackeing his ribs. dane began giggling immediately and arched his back. Laughter poured out of him as he was tied and tickled. Briel kept ticklnghis ribs then moved down to his lower sides. Dane laughed hyserically as he flet Briel's expert fingertips over every inch of his ribs. Briel felt himself becoming arroused as he kept ticklling Dane. Dane was thrashing wildly as his body was subjected to featehrs and brushes tormenting him.

Briel switched to feathers and Dane became hysertical with uncontrolled laughter His initiation went on for another hour, his entire body being tickled everywhere.

End Part 1

Last edited:
Can I claim copyright infringement?

I wrote a m/f story several years ago called "The Zen of Tickling" -- it's been reposted frequently, most recently on the old ezboard version of this forum. Hope no one confuses the two.

Zen Story

I didn't know that! I can change the title if you like.What did you think of the first part? Any suggestions for making the other parts better? Maybe you can e-mail me your Zen story .. after I finish mine. In fact so there is no confussion, I'll change my title anyway . :D

Bye now.
Mz Tickler

No problem...

I was half-kidding anyway; it's just that from what I've seen, posting on */m tickling tends to stir up some violent and irrational passions, and I'd hate to be in the line of fire.

As for the story, I skimmed through it, since m/m isn't my cup of tea, but it seems well-written at least.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back