• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.F. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "a new start" part 13

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here is the next chapter in the ongoing WOW series. the pay per view is coming soon, so look out for it. i want to thank the fans of this series as it just keeps going and going. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com enjoy!

the pyrotechnics went off in the arena and the capacity crowd went wild as a new show of the WOWF began. fans were still buzzing about Americana's big victory last week as well as the tale of Dawn Marie's night with Torrie Wilson. on tonight's show, the WOWF World Champion, Trish Stratus, was going to defend her title against Victoria.

Johnny C: "welcome everyone to WOWF!!! this is Johnny C and as always with me, Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan. Bobby, welcome back to another show!"

Bobby: "the pleasure is all yours humanoid! we have a great show! i still dont think it's fair Trish has to take on the cheater Victoria!"

Johnny C: "what do you mean cheater? Victoria is the most awesome wrestler here in the WOWF!"

Bobby: "well after sticking her manly nose in Sable's business last week, if i were her, and if i was i would look like an ape, then i would watch my back!"

Johnny C: "you are terrible!"

Christy Hemme, Stacey Keibler and Torrie Wilson sat on chairs inside a locker room, discussing tonight's events. Christy had a big match against her personal rival Carmella.

"Torrie, i am SO sorry that i lost to Dawn Marie! if i didnt lose, then you would have never been in Dawn Marie's clutches..." Christy told Torrie.

"it's okay Christy...it was Carmella that cost you that match. i REALLY want you to beat Carmella tonight..." Torrie replied.

"i will! she is one jealous bitch!" Christy yelled.

"Torrie, are you okay? after hearing what Dawn said about your night with her.." Stacy started.

"i'm okay...i feel so humiliated, but i am okay. it happened and i want it to pass. but Stacy, she said she is after you next." Torrie told her.

"i know, i heard her. but she will not get me like what happened to you. i think it is time that we defended ourselves! we are NOT tickle slaves to be played with by an evil woman! Christy, tonight you will teach Carmella a valuable lesson. you should tickle her to see what it's like!" Stacy said with power in her voice.

"i will! i am going to so tickle her badly! i just hope she stays away from my feet. i will fall to pieces if she tickles them...." Christy said.

all three women looked at each other, then at Christy's feet. as long as Carmella doesnt tickle them, Christy knew she had a chance to win.

LANA STAR (Glamour Girls)

vs

NIDIA

"ladies and gentlemen! this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, please welcome...NIDIA!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Nidia's music began to play and the former Tough Enough winner made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a blue one piece bathing suit with black knee pads and black wrestling boots, Nidia made her way to the ring. she was looking forward to the opportunity to face one of the major contenders in WOWF and hoped for an upset. she had her hopes and dreams set on becoming WOWF World Champion and beating Lana Star would definitely get her closer to that dream.

Johnny C: "here she comes Brain! Nidia is one tough competitor and i expect her to upset Lana Star. she is one terrific wrestler!"

Bobby: "whoever told you that you were an intelligient guy should be sued! Nidia is taking on LANA STAR for crying out loud! LANA STAR! Johnny, give me a break!!! like Vince McMahon likes to say, Nidia has NO CHANCE IN HELL in winning this match!"

"..and her opponent, accompanied to the ring by her personal assistant, Patti Pizzazz, she represents the Glamour Girls, here is LANA STAR!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the lights in the arena turned pink and the music of Lana Star began to play as the crowd booed heavily. Patti Pizzazz appeared first on stage, then Lana appeared. Lana wore her pink leather top with pink leather shorts and hot pink wrestling boots. she mockingly waved to the crowd as she admired herself in a hand-held mirror held by Patti Pizzazz. Lana was not looking forward to this match as she fdelt Nidia wasnt in her league. but she knew she had to win this match to keep herself on top of the rankings. she made it to the ring and Patti held the ropes open for her. Lana got into the ring and smiled like a model in front of the cameras. she then blew a kiss towards Bobby "the Brain" Heenan.

Bobby: "now THERE is a woman! i love ya Lana!"

Johnny C: "you two make me want to barf!"

Bobby: "why? did Lana show you her mirror?"

Merman, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Lana walked up to Nidia and slapped her. Nidia got back in Lana's face, then slapped Lana back. Lana then tried to throw a punch, but Nidia ducked and punched Lana in the midsection. Lana hunched over and Nidia planted a DDT. she went for the quick cover. 1......2.......KICKOUT. Nidia then pulled Lana up by her hair and then threw her off the ropes. Nidia then connected with a clothesline and Lana hit the canvas. Nidia then grabbed her ankle and went for the figure four leglock. as Nidia spun around, Lana raised her other foot and kicked Nidia in her rear end as she spun around and sent her flying into the turnbuckles. Nidia fell to the mat in pain. Lana rolled her eyes and dropped a knee into Nidia's belly. Lana went for the cover. 1.........2.......KICKOUT.

Johnny C: "look at the resiliency of Nidia!"

Bobby: "Johnny, Johnny, Johnny! Lana is just setting her up! wait and see..."

Lana then pulled Nidia up by her hair, but Nidia retaliated and punched Lana in the stomach, then began to chop away at her chest. Lana was reeling and Nidia looked at Lana's exposed ribs. to humiliate Lana, Nidia then tweaked her ribs, making Lana giggle.

"oooh! is someone ticklish?" Nidia teased.

Lana began to walk away from Nidia, who then pounced on Lana and began digging her fingers into Lana's ribs. Lana broke out in hysterical laughter and her legs kicked wildly. Nidia winked at Lana and then dug her fingers into Lana's armpits. Lana began to laugh harder and when Merman asked her if she wanted to give up, Lana refused. Nidia dug her fingers deeper into Lana's armpits, forcing the blond vixen to laugh uncontrollably.

"Kitchy kitchy kitchy koo!" Nidia teased as she continued her tickling.

Patti saw Lana in trouble and then got onto the ring apron. Merman warned Patti and told her to get off the ring apron. Patti tried getting into the ring, but Merman held her out. Nidia saw this and stood up. she walked over to Patti and slapped her. Patti then tried to swing back, but Nidia ducked and clotheslined Patti off the ring apron and onto the arena floor. Nidia then turned around and while Merman looked at Patti on the arena floor, Lana nailed Nidia in the head with the hand held mirror. Nidia fell to the mat in pain. Lana then went for the cover and Merman made the count. 1........2......kickout.

Johnny C: "Nidia kicked out!!! wow!"

Bobby: "what a slow count! what kind of incompetent referess do we have?!"

Lana couldnt believe it was a 2-count. she then turned her attention to a groggy Nidia. she then grabbed Nidia's ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she then flipped Nidia onto her belly and grabbed her ankle. Lana pulled the ankle up to her chest and began to unlace the boot. Nidia moaned in pain and didnt realize that Lana was unlacing her boot. Lana then finished unlacing the boot, then pulled the boot off. she threw the boot out of the ring, then started to peel away the sock.

"...noooo...dont take my sock off....." Nidia moaned.

"you tried to tickle me huh? well let's see just how ticklish this smelly foot is..." Lana said with a devious grin.

Nidia felt her toes wiggling freely in the arena air as her barefoot was now exposed. ticklish tremors built up in her tummy as she felt Lana's finger dragging slowly from her heel, across her arch, over the ball of her foot, then finally her toes. Nidia then exploded in laughter as Lana raked her nails harder. her head shook violently as Lana was now tickling her tender barefoot. Lana laughed as her fingers found a particulary sensitive spot in the center of the ball of the foot. Nidia began to squeal like a pig and Lana laughed at her expense. Nidia hated being tickled and she couldnt get her ankle free from Lana's grasp. when she tried to scrunch her toes, Lana tickled her arch. when her toes opened up, Lana tickled in between the toes. Merman asked Nidia if she wanted to submit and Nidia began to tap on the mat. Merman called for the bell.

Johnny C: "ah nuts! Lana wins again!"

Bobby: "HAHAHAHA!!! no one can stand getting their feet tickled by Lana! remember, she is the one who brought tickling to WOW! she is the greatest tickler ever!! she is just so wonderful!"

Johnny C: "oh will you stop."

"..ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout as a result of a submission-" Lillian tried to say.

Lana grabbed the microphone and ordered Lillian to announce it the "right way". Lana then handed the microphone back to Lillian.

"..ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match as a result of a brutal foot tickling, the FUTURE WOWF UNITED STATES CHAMPION, LANA STAR!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Johnny C: "what?! Lana wants to become the U.S. Champion?!"

Bobby: "YES!!! it makes sense Johnny boy! Trish is the World Champion, so Lana has to get something! she will make a FINE Champion! after all, she is a great American!"

the music of Lana Star played and Patti Pizzazz and Merman raised her hands in victory. Lana threw down the gauntlet as she now wanted to become the U.S. Champion. she knew sooner or later, Americana was going to have to face her. when she did, Lana knew after she tickled Americana's feet into submission, she would become a champion again.

***********COMMERCIAL*****

Lana walked back into the Glamour Girls dressing room where she was greeted by high fives and hugs. Lana smiled as she sat down in her chair and Patti began to brush her hair.

"Lana, you were so wonderful out there!" Patti shouted.

"of course i was! i AM the STAR and EXECUTIVE PRODUCER of this show! soon, i will also be the UNITED STATES Champion as well!" Lana smiled.

"i cant wait to get my hands on that bitch! no disrespect Lana, but you shouldnt even have the desire to be champion if Americana didnt cheat and Victoria getting involved. i can say this, Trish, i PROMISE you, you will remain World Champion when you take on Victoria tonight!" Sable told her.

"i know i am going to remain Champion! these hookers who pretend they are wrestlers are going to learn that the Glamour Girls are a force to be reckoned with. once Lana becomes U.S. Champion, then all we need is Jackie Gayda and Francine to become the Tag Team Champions!" Trish said.

"by the way, are you two ready for Asian Invasion tonight?" Sable asked.

"oh yeah! we beat them before and we should beat them again!" Francine laughed.

"good! now Carmella, you match is next. make it quick, as we want to see that slut Christy get humiliated. just tickle her feet and get it over with..." Sable smiled.

"i have been waiting for this chance for a long time! i cant wait to humiliate that moron! everyone knows i should be the RAW Diva Search winner! wish me luck!" Carmella said as she left the dressing room.

CARMELLA (Glamour Girls)

vs

CHRISTY HEMME

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, representing the Glamour Girls, please welcome....CARMELLA!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the crowd booed heavily as the music played and Carmella made her appearance at the top of the stage. wearing a pink bikini top with black shorts and white sneakers, Carmella made her way to the ring. she was a little nervous about her first wrestling match, but she was confident she could beat Christy Hemme. Carmella was still upset that Christy won the RAW Diva Search as she knew the jealous hags out there flooded the voting. in her mind, she knew everyone thought she was drop dead beautiful but jealous people always hated her. she made it to the ring and flipped off the crowd as they continued to boo her.

Johnny C: "well, there goes a loved woman...."

Bobby: "i like the way she is saluting the crowd. if you ask me, these humanoids deserve that kind of salute! dont they realize that Carmella is a Playboy Playmate of the Year?"

"...and her opponent, please welcome CHRISTY HEMME!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the crowd exploded into cheers as the music played and Christy Hemme made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black shirt that had a knot across her cleavage, white shorts and white canvas shoes with no socks, Christy made her way to the ring. she blew kisses to the crowd as she got closer to the ring. she was looking forward to this match as she was sick and tired of Carmella whining that she didnt win the RAW Diva Search. she was also upset that Carmella cost her the match against Dawn Marie, which ended up humiliating Torrie Wilson.

Johnny C: "listen to the ovation Brain! i think EVERYONE has been looking forward to these two women fighting for a long time!"

Bobby: "yeah they have! they want to see Christy get her ass kicked! Carmella is going to prove to everyone how tough she is! after all, she is dating a NFL player! that tough guy named Jeff Garcia!"

Johnny C: "tough huh? well, we'll see what Carmella does..."

TicklerDAE, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Carmella rolled her eyes at Christy then slapped her. Christy's eyes then turned wild and she attacked Carmella. soon, both women rolled on the mat, pulling each other's hair and scratching each other in a catfight. TicklerDAE tried to break them up and both women got to their feet. Christy then lunged at Carmella and grabbed a handful of hair. she then threw Carmella off the ropes and clotheslined her. Carmella held her neck in pain, then Christy straddled her, grabbed Carmella's hair and began to bang her head on the mat. TicklerDAE broke it up again and Christy simply pounced on Carmella again. she punched the woman in the face, then pinned her. 1...........2.........kickout. Carmella moaned in pain as Christy smiled towards the audience. she knew what they wanted to see. Christy then lightly stroked her fingers across Carmella's arms and Carmella let out a giggle.

"is Carmella ticklish?" Christy teased.

Carmella's eyes popped wide open as she knew what Christy intended to do. she tried to struggle to get free, but then Christy plunged her fingers into the smooth shaven armpits of Carmella and Carmella exploded in laughter. her legs kicked wildly as she felt Christy's fingers tickling her sensitive armpits. she then heaved Christy off of her and got to her feet. Christy had a devious smile as she stalked Carmella. as Christy lunged towards Carmella, Carmella stepped aside and Christy rammed into the turnbuckles. Carmella then kicked Christy in her back and Christy fell into a heap. Carmella laughed as she saw Christy moaning in pain. she then flipped Christy onto her back and unbuttoned her shorts. she wanted to humiliate Christy! she managed to unbutton Christy's shorts, then with a quick pull, she pulled the shorts off and threw them into the crowd. Christy's face turned red as she realized she was in her thongs. she charged Carmella again, who then did stepped aside like a bullfighter and Christy crashed into the turnbuckles again. Christy fell to the mat in pain. Carmella then grabbed her ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she then straddled Christy's back, facing her feet. Carmella then looked at Christy's rear end, then began to spank it.

"BAD GIRL!!!" Carmella yelled as she continued to spank Christy.

Christy yelped in pain and she felt embarrassed as Christy was spanking her in front of a national audience. Carmella spanked Christy's rear end until it turned red then reached forward and grabbed an ankle and pulled it towards her.

"so, you like to tickle huh? well, if i remember, someone is VERY ticklish on their feet...could it be you Christy? let's find out!" Carmella teased as she plucked the laces free.

Christy began to whimper as she realized that her shoe was coming off. Carmella plucked the canvas shoe off and tossed it over her shoulder. she stared at Christy's barefoot and smiled. this was going to be fun.

"oooh!!! look at these piggies!!! let's play with them! i bet these piggies are..........TICKLISH!!!" Carmella teased, then began to tickle Christy's toes.

"EEEEEE!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!! DONT DO THAT!!! NOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY TOES!!!!" Christy yelled.

Carmella enjoyed running her fingers all over Christy's wild wiggling toes, then decided to pay special tickle attention to the soft and very tender sole. she used the very tip of her nails to tickle the delicate arch of Christy and Christy exploded as her mind was filled with ticklish sensations. she then yelped in pain as Carmella stopped tickling and spanked her again. Carmella then resumed her foot tickling and paid attention to the undersides of Christy's toes. Christy lost it and tapped wildly on the mat. Tickler DAE called for the bell.

Johnny C: "Carmella won! i cant believe it!!"

Bobby: "believe it Johnny boy!! Carmella knows what she is doing! she learned from the Glamour Girls!!!"

"...ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout......CARMELLA!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Carmella stroked Christy's foot one more time and stood up. TicklerDAE raised her hand in victory and flipped off the booing crowd once more as her music played. she knew she got the better of Christy today!

"this is Terri Runnels standing by with Bronco Billie. Billie, lately Gail Kim has been making threats towards you. what are your thoughts?" Terri asked.

"you know Terri, Gail Kim has been running off at the mouth lately. i realize she is a tough competitor, but this is WOW. she hasnt done anything here. so, if she is looking for a fight, i am not to hard to find!" Billie responded.

"Billie, what are your-" Terri tried to say when Gail Kim approached the two women.

"did i hear that right Bronco Silly? you are not hard to find? neither am i! look sweetie pie, you REALLY dont want a piece of me. i have reviewed your career here in WOW and i must say, you SUCK! when was the last time you won a big match? you have never been a champion and you NEVER will!" Gail told her.

"well, i know i can beat you!" Billie responded with anger.

"is that so? hahahaha! dont make me laugh! tell you what, how about next week, we have a match. a SUBMISSION only match! i cant wait to make you squeal like the pig you are!" Gail laughed.

"you're on! see you next week!" Billie yelled back.

Gail shook her head and walked away laughing. Billie stood there fuming. she wasnt going to let Gail Kim punk her in front of her fans. next week, Billie planned on teaching Gail a lesson!

UP NEXT: Victoria takes on Trish for the World title!!!!

okay folks, how did you like that chapter? dont you wish there really was a tickle match between Carmella and Christy? i know i do! feedback always welcomed.

Another nice job, keep up the good work can't wait for the next part

Incompetent referees?! Why Bobby, I oughta......

Nice one PT, keep up the great stories.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back