• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not true but it could be..FFFFFFFF/M

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
This is my first story that I have written since my Old website "TickleTales" a few years back. I hope you like it.
This is a story that has not an ending. That is for you gals to do yourself so we can see how your creative minds work. Lets see who has the wildest ending.

Ultimate Payback
by TickledToDeath

She had heard enough. All the talk about all the women he had tickled...tickle tortured. All the talk about how he would never give up or surrender no matter how long he was tickled or how many women tickled him. All the women she had SEEN him tickle torure, including herself, mercilessly. She had him tickled before and had as many as 5 women including herself tickle him silly for a couple of hours and she knew he was extremely ticklish damn near everywhere on his body! Enough was enough and it was time to put him in his place! To finally shut him up and put an end to his boasting and bragging! She would have to plan this carefully and quietly so he would not see this coming. The element of surprise would hopefully help not that it mattered really as she was on a mission to break this man. To tickle torture him far beyond anything he had ever experienced and to pay him back for all the tickle torment he as inflicted on herself and every woman he had ever tickled. The ultimate payback. There would be absolutely NO mercy whatsoever regardless of how much he begged and pleaded for it. She would have to get as many women as possible for this venture. She wanted as many women as she could get so that every single ticklish spot on his body could and would be tickled at the same time and so that the tickling would remain constant and only stop long enough to prevent him from passing out and becoming desentisized from tickle overload. She wanted him to endure 24 hours of pure tickle torture!
They have had many tickle parties and were planning another one real soon. She saw that as the perfect opportunity for he would suspect nothing. She could have as many women there as she wanted and could get and he would suspect nothing. She could set him up, big time and he would suspect nothing. She could even have him HELP her get more gals (assistants) to come to his own demise and he would suspect nothing. He could even have fun tickling all of the ladies that show up and who are ticklish, setting him up for his own downfall into ticklish hell for he would even allow them to tie and tickle him but not knowing just what he was letting himself in for! The perfect plan. Fool proof. It couldn't get any easier. All she needed were the "players" and she knew there already were and it would take no convincing at all to get them to take part in her devious plan.
Closer and closer the weekend came....a Friday night. A weekend she knew they both had free.
She knew who was coming to the party...now a party within a party. A party of revenge within a party of fun and laughter and ending with his trip into hysterical insanity. There would be at least 8 women there at this event. At least 16 hands. 80 tickling fingers and his screaming laughter and pleas for mercy that will fall upon 16 deaf ears.
Little did he know that there was contact between her and a few of the other gals attending. Little did he know that secrets of his ticklish spots and how to make him so hyper ticklish eventually that his screams would be glass shatteringly loud and that once they see him in this insanely ticklish state....they would never want to stop tickling him. She told secrets of his every single ticklish spot on his body and gave them all free reign to tickle him as they wish without limitations. This was all to easy and he would never know what was going to happen until it was too late. The plan was set. Everything would go as normally as it would and was expected. There were about 18 people expected for the gathering. 10 guys and 8 women.

Friday evening came. People started to arrive and all was going very well. Good food good drink and lots of laughter filled the night.
Everything went as planned and the only ones' who knew were the gals. Everyone had taken their turn getting tickled wildly. Only 6 of the gals were both lers and lees...the other two were just ticklers. Out of the 10 guys...7 were switches three were just lers. All had taken their turn as well. The gals were tickled mercilessly as usual buy both the guy and a few of the other girls.
The gals had their way with all of the Lee guys and they too were ruthlessly tickled. All the gals were made to beg and scream for mercy and most if not all eventually surrendered not being able to handle another moment of their tickle torment. A couple of them were able to take more but they had a mission planned and gave up sooner than needed.
While he knew he was being saved for last by the gals.....and he knew they were going to tickle him silly what he did not know what devious evil and totally unmerciful tickle torture that was to be inflicted upon him. He would soon find out.

His time had come. His gf made it known by experience, that he liked the room warm and she knew that a warm room made him more ticklish. He was given a tall glass of the punch they had made for the party/gathering. He was indeed thirsty. Tickling is hard work and all the tickling he had done throughout the evening made him as well as the rest rather thirsty and the punch was tastey and gave everyone a very calm and nice little buzz. It was a very happy group and the gals even happier especially since they knew what they had in store for the poor man.

After he stripped down to just his shorts he was instructed to lie down on the bed face up. Leather cuffs were placed on his ankles, wrists and calves just below his knees and the forearms just above the elbows.
They wanted him in a very secure and tight spread eagle position. His feet hung off the end of the bed and were tied securely to each corner then to the middle of the foot of the bed then two other lengths of rope were tied to the opposite lower sides of the bed and the same was done with his calves so that he could not move his legs or feet in any direction.
The same method of attaching the ropes was used on his wrists and forearms making him unable to get free and he would become totally immoble once one of the gals straddled his waist.
A nice tall ice filled glass of soda was placed on the end table next to the bed. Liquer will dehidrate the body and they did not want that and when thrist set in, they wanted to make sure it was quenched quickly and that he was quite hydrated for the entire session which was planed to last a very long time.
Once he was totally secured to the bed, his gf called the rest of the gals out of the room. He sort of knew what she was up to.....and that was telling them all the secrets and methods to use and how to keep him at the height of ticklishness constantly for the entire ordeal.

In they walked slowly....single file.......taking positions stationing themselves at his ticklish spots.
One sat at the head of the bed readying herself to attack the armpits. The second, straddled his waist convering the sides and ribs real soon. The third kneeling on his left getting ready for the thighs and the hip/pocket. The fourth on his right for the other knee and thigh and other hip pocket. The fifth on his left readying for the left knee and the sixth on his right for the right knee. The seventh and eighth at his bare oh so ticklish bare feet. A blow drier gets turned on to warm the soles after a generous amount of lotion and baby oil was applied to both feet and the hairdrier made them nice and toastyticklish warm and was kept warming them until it was time to tickle them for they had a plan to start things off. They all had big evil smiles on their faces.
The first gal began at the pits. Slowly wiggling her fingers all around and in the hollows of his armpits. Immediatly his steady giggling began as he looked into their grinning faces and bright eyes! Soon those smiling faces and bright eyes, throught HIS eyes will be somewhat out of focus.
After a moment of light tickling in his pits, the tickling increased there to faster somewhat harder tickles sending him into a steady laughter. Light struggles had no effect for he was indeed imobile.
Another minute passed and the tickling stopped in the pits and was taken over by fingers wiggling up and down his ribs and sides. Not so light, as the second gal straddling his hips pretty much dug right in and the steady laughter turned up a notch to a harder laughter. A minute or so passed and fingers were joining in with the ones digging into the ribs back in the pits and now the laughter grew even more yet the struggling was impossible for the binds and the straddling prevented him to do no more than think about struggling.
Another moment or two passed and the tickling stopped for maybe a few seconds when two new set of probing fingers danced and dug into those hip pockets and just above them right on the hips themselves'. Hard loud laughter bellowed out of him. Inside he was bucking but the physical movement didn't show such a movement. He had an idea now of the pattern being followed buy these eight witchy women. A moment or so and in came the first two gals and fingers were joining those on the hips and pits dancing and digging and wiggling on the sides, ribs and pits. "Ohaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaagooaaaaaahahdhdhahahahaha hahhasstapahahahahahahithahahahahpleashhhhehseehah hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa". Feable attempts to pull free or even so much as evade those wicked fingers were all he could do.
Again, a moment or two passed and the tickling stopped. He heard their enjoyment finding out just how ticklish each spot was and how more ticklish he bacame when other spots were tickled while and after another spot was tickled or being tickled. The grins became wide smiles on the girls faces.
"Oh you are sooooooooo gonna suffer little man" said the one straddling his waist. "We are gonna tickle you into insanity" "And then some" added the one at his pits. "The two kneeling on the floor at his bare feet added themselves" "we are gonna tickle torture you for the rest of the night no matter what you say or do, if you know what we mean, little boy"!
He had an idea what they meant by no matter what he says but was stumped somewhat as to what was meant by no matter what he "does". Before he could ponder this thought more, hands and fingers were squeezing and kneeding his thighs and knees. "Aaahahaaaaaaahahahahnoooooohahahahahnhhahahanaonon onononaohahahahahahahaaaa" the laughter was ringing out again from him. "Oh god no" he thought briefly to himself. Two minutes or so passed and well, in came the tickling on the hips, pockets, ribs, sides and pits. The laughter was approaching screams and tried as me might to escape and struggle, it did nothing. It was if he were a block of steel on a big flat magnet.
Another pair of minutes, which felt more like half an hour, drifted by and the tickling once again ceased. Heavy gasps for air and composer set in nicely. Too nice. Too quick. His girlfriend who was one of those stationed at his bare, still being warmed nicely and lotioned and oiled, propped her head up and got his attention and told him "we are gonna tickle torture you" "we will break you, chimed in the waist straddler" "and if we don't we will still tickle you into insanity and tickle torture you all night" this rang in buy the gals on his knees and thighs. "Tickled till sunrise" added the other ready at the foot smiling gleefully gal. Before he could even react to that remark, ten fingers were dancing up and down both of his bare very warm very soft, very oiled and lotioned feet. Wales of laughter poured out of him, inside he was struggling like a madman but outside he was moving hardly an inch or two if that much. Up and down the bottoms of his bare feet, from the toes to the heels briskly and intently. His toes scrunched and to stop this reaction the gals tickled both the tops and bottoms of his feet at the same time and this sent him into yet another level of hysteria. Toes flexing back and scrunching back and scrunching. Feet arching and flexing trying to aviod the tickling finters but to no avil. His mind had a flash of a thought and in that flash all the gals joined in tickling their spots and now both feet, pits, ribs, sides, knees, thighs, pockets and hips were being relentlessly tickled at once. Madness flowed within him and tears formed in his eyes. Minutes went by without those tickling fingers missing a single poke stroke or dig. " AAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA A..." ! Screaming hysteria engulfed him and the unmerciful tickling continuted.
Several minutes dragged by and the tickling stopped. After he was composed again, he was given a heafty drink much needed.
The tickling resumed back on the feet and in his ribs. Hysteria resumed. The tickling continued for several minutes relentlessly. Each gal taking control of her area with a mind of her own loving every second of his tickling torment and the hard loud hysterical laughter coming out from within their helpless and ticklish victim for the night.
He was going totally wild with mad laughter, each gal tickling their spot without mercy and loving every second, every minute.
Deeper and deeper into hysteria he went really not knowing how serious these gals were about tickling him into the sunrise and into insanity. Again they stopped briefly knowing that this was the way to keep him sensitive but each tickle period lasted a minute or so longer. Severaly minutes turned into several MORE minutes. They would tickle in various intensities. Tickle in pairs and different numbered teams and at times one at a time. They would trade places so each gal had the chance to tickle each spot. The tickling resumed again and again he was engulfed in absolute hysterics. Again they taunted him telling him how much they were going to tickle torture him for the rest of the night that they would pay him back big time for all the tickling he did not only to them but for all the women he tickled in his life and for all the talking and boasting he had done about being unbreakable. Again they mentioned that they would tickle him into insanity and continue to tickle him no matter what he said nor did. Again that part of the taunting haunted him. What did they mean by no matter what he DID?
The tickling continued still. Ribs. Then feet. Then Hips and sides. Then knees, Spot by spot. Two spots. Then three spots then all spots. Maddening tickle torment. Total hysteria. When will this end?

Ok Gals. YOU can finish the story. What will happen to him. When will they stop tickling him?
What did they mean by tickling him no matter what he said or DID?
Will he go ticklishly insane?

TTD

By the by.....I used "he" on purpose here so that the guys reading this can easily imagine themselves' in the LEE position as the gals reading can easily place whomever they wish to be in the LEE position.

The lee in this story could be me but it could be YOU too or you doing it to someone you know.

The lee in me definitely imagines myself in the LEE position here!

TTD;) :D :devil:

Come on Ladies!

I know there are at least a few of you fems out there that have an evil creative mind and could very easily add to or finish up this story. Let's see how the female mind works here, yes?
OR don't ya have it in ya?:p

TTD

Ps. I do hope folks liked this so far......I may recontinue to write again when I have the time. Other projects are being worked on too OUTSIDE of the TMF not sure if I should continue to do so here. Time will tell.

Great story writters here.......I have alot to keep up with and not ever sure if I rate to do so.

See ya

Wow...all these wickedly sinister ladies out there and not one who is inventive enough to finish the story?
Guess nobody liked it.:(
Ok.
I understand.:cry1: :shock: :ranty: :tickle:

TTD:p

Saw this post and story elsewhere.....I will say about the same here as I did there and WOW......what a story! Would love if something like this were true or were to become true! I hope it does since I think TTD wrote this with himself in mind as the victim!
I am trying to add to his story but I am having a hard time.

With all the views of this story, I am very surprized nobody has commented or no gals has added to it or finished it.

Amazing at how many have read it though but more amazing and disappointing in my eyes is that so few if any comments or replies.

Guess the gals here are as quiet and refined as they are elsewhere.

:(

M1

peeking in slyly smirking at TTD,you know just how it was to be tickled by me at NYE having me be partner in tickling with shygirl ;) ,let me think,conjure something up and take a attempt at showing my evil devious side:devil:

tickleshotel said:
peeking in slyly smirking at TTD,you know just how it was to be tickled by me at NYE having me be partner in tickling with shygirl ;) ,let me think,conjure something up and take a attempt at showing my evil devious side:devil:

Kewl! Take a shot. Looking forward to to seeing your evil side in script!
Witnessed it first hand NYE with shy as the ring leader of her little minions.
:p ;) :D

TTD

Just bumping this back up a tad for some new folks and maybe someone to add to and or finish it up..............Ladies?

;) :rolleyes: :D :eek: :devil: :eek: :cool: :wow:

TTD

Just wanted to rehash this one more time to give some female ticklers here one more shot at finishing this little story the way it should be.

James_Bond4334 said:
Defenitly a great story, as all your works of art are. I totally agree with you using "He" a lot to allow the reader to imagine whoever they wish. Very nicely written.

Thank you very much indeed Mr. Bond!

Wow.......I totally forgot about this. I started writting something but never even got close to finishing it.
At least it is still here. Hopefully I and or another gal or two will add to it or complete it soon.

M1

Merciless1 said:
Wow.......I totally forgot about this. I started writting something but never even got close to finishing it.
At least it is still here. Hopefully I and or another gal or two will add to it or complete it soon.

M1

Yeah Yeah, you and a bunch of other fems out there aparantly have memory loss or lack of..........input and imagination or just don't have it in them at all.

TTD :yawnface:

TickledToDeath said:
Yeah Yeah, you and a bunch of other fems out there aparantly have memory loss or lack of..........input and imagination or just don't have it in them at all.

TTD :yawnface:

ooooooo hoooooooo if you think i'm going to try after what you called me you are soooooooo mistaken my cluckable friend lol

but i might try hmmm

isabeau

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back