• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.E. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "A new era" part 13

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another edition of WOW. there's a new champion in WOWE and the reign of the tWo has begun again. i hope the REAL Hollywood is reading this as she is aware of this series on this site. i hope you continue to enjoy the series and feedback is always welcomed. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076 Hollywood at www.webkitten.com (visit this site! you wont be disappointed!) and Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org enjoy!

the pyrotechnics went off inside the arena and the capacity crowd came ot life as another edition of Women Of Wrestling Entertainment began. the crowd was still buzzing over last week's show as a new World Champion was crowned. they also looked forward to the big match tonight between Riot and Gorgeous George.

Lee: "hello everyone and welcome to WOWE! this is Lee Marshall with Jonathan Coachman and folks, we have an exciting show for you tonight!"

Coach: "that's right, we have a exciting show as there is a NEW CHAMPION in WOWE!! no more of that June Cleaver type champion Terri Gold! we have a champion that we can be proud of! oh boy, i am EXCITED as hell!"

Lee: "the Coach is right folks, Hollywood is the new WOWE World Champion. it is indeed a tragic day! but on tonight's card we have the WOWE Continental Champion, Beckie the Farmer's Daughter defending her title against Mystery. we also have Gorgeous George vs Riot!"

Coach: "i cant wait for that one! Gorgeous George has the opportunity to take out that heavy metal freak Riot! she really does belong in a cage!"

the music of the NWO blared on the loudspeakers and the crowd booed heavily as the new WOWE World Champion, Hollywood, along with the entire tWo appeared on top of the stage. with the purple strapped World Title belt around her waist, Hollywood began her walk to the ring. all the members of the tWo had smiles on their faces as they enjoyed listening to the booing crowd. Hollywood had the biggest smile as she re-captured a belt she felt she should have never lost. they all entered the ring and grabbed microphones.

"helloooooooo LOSERS!! guess who's back?!! that's right, you have a NEW World Champion and it is ME, HOLLYWOOD!!!" Hollywood yelled to the crowd who booed heavily. "...that's right, boo all you want, but you all know i am truly the most dominant woman in ALL of women's wrestling! that pathetic loser Terri Gold goes back to what she truly is. a LOSER!!!!" Hollywood laughed.

Lee: "Terri Gold is not a loser!"

Coach: "shut up Lee, the CHAMP is speaking!"

"let me tell you all a story...you see, this belt should have never left my waist. my first reign ended in a triple threat match because that LOSER Terri Gold submitted to that pink whore Lana Star! i personally never lost this title! now that i am champion, i will never, read my lips morons, NEVER, lose this title again!! now that i am Champion, things are going to be a little different here in WOWE. first order of business, we have a message to Terri Loser's best friend, Beckie." Hollywood started.

"you're next...." Mystery laughed as she knew she had a shot at the title tonight.

"Beckie and Terri....the epitome of losers. first Terri, now Beckie. problem is, even if you get lucky and i mean REAL lucky and beat Mystery, guess who else wants a shot at you?" Hollywood laughed.

"ME......" Chyna threatened.

"so Beckie Weckie, it is only a matter of time before you join that loser friend of yours in the EX-CHAMPION department. another order of business is the tag team championship. Law & Order, Francesca and Ninotchka are going to bring those belts back to the tWo!" Hollywood continued.

"that's right! we want our belts back and we will get them back!" Francesca screamed.

"DA! we will be champions again!" Ninotchka chimed in.

"and finally, to Lita, Riot and all the rest of the losers, soon, you will ALL become our little tickle slaves....." Hollywood smiled.

the music of Terri Gold played and the crowd exploded into cheers as Terri Gold made her appearance at the top of the stage. Terri had a defiant look on her face and held a microphone. Hollywood only rolled her eyes.

"well look who's here. the FORMER World Champion and TWO TIME loser to Hollywood. what's up? how are those feet of yours?" Hollywood laughed.

Terri closed her eyes for a moment and remembered how her feet were tickled into submission last week causing her to lose her title. she then opened her eyes and spoke into the microphone. "Hollywood, i DEMAND a rematch! you have something of mine and i want it back!"

Hollywood looked at the other members of the tWo, then laughed. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! are you serious?!! do you really want to challenge me? poor poor Terri. i dont think your toes can handle another session with me. Terri, your feet belong to Hollywood..." Hollywood told her.

"will you stop talking about my feet! listen Hollywood, you know deep down inside i can beat you!" Terri screamed.

"oh please Terri! you have NEVER beat me remember? that is TWICE now that i tickled those sweet feet of yours into submission. i own your feet Terri...i OWN you! but if you want to suffer again, i will-" Hollywood began to say.

the song "My Time" began to play and the crowd was suprised to see the WOWE General Manager Stephanie McMahon appear on top of the stage. Stephanie had a microphone and faced Terri Gold on top of the stage. Terri had a surprised look on her face as Stephanie glared at her.

"you want a rematch? sorry Terri, but you will NOT get another title shot!" Stephanie told her.

"huh?! why?!!" Terri asked.

"dont you remember? you attacked me and tickled my feet! you think i am going to allow you to get away with that and get title shots?! HELL NO!!! others deserve title shots before you! you have to EARN your way back to a title shot! as long as i am General Manager, you will NEVER get another title shot. now leave my stage!!!!!" Stephanie commanded.

Terri stood there in shock as Stephanie told her she wouldnt get another title shot ever again. her eyes began to fill with tears as she couldnt believe what Stephanie was telling her. she dropped the microphone and walked backstage. Stephanie looked at Hollywood in the ring and gave her a thumbs up. Hollywood winked back and the music of the NWO played as Hollywood continued her celebration with the members of the tWo.

***********COMMERCIAL**********

DISCIPLINARIAN (tWo)

vs

TIFFANY MELLONS (Glow)

"..ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, representing the Tickling World Order, here is the DISCIPLINARIAN!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO began to play and the Disciplinarian made her appearance at the top of the stage to a chorus of boos. dressed in a purple blouse, with black tights and black wrestling boots, Disciplinarian made her way to the ring. she was looking forward to humiliating her opponent tonight. she brought along a dufflebag filled with items to play with Tiffany Mellons. Disciplinarian thought Tiffany was a complet airhead and wanted to discipline her for being such a fool. she got into the ring and waved her yardstick as the crowd continued to boo.

Lee: "there she is! the teacher from HELL!!!"

Coach: "you know Lee, i think i have been a bad bad boy! you think Disciplinarian will punish me?"

"..and her opponent!! please welcome TIFFANY MELLONS!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of Tiffany Mellons began to play and Tiffany made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a gold top that was sleeveless and showed off her belly, along with gold shorts with sheer tan nylons and godl wrestling boots, Tiffany made her way to the ring. she bounced as she walk as she look forward to competing. Tiffany was tired of getting humiliated lately and wanted to show she was worthy of becoming a contender for Hollywood's title. she made it to the ring and waved to the crowd.

Lee: "you have to love Tiffany! she is such a sweet person!"

Coach: "she is a ditz Lee! i cant wait to see the Disciplinarian teach her a lesson! this is going to be good!!!"

apremont75, the referee, called for th bell and the Disciplinarian immediately attacked Tiffany. she punched the blond vixen, then threw her against the ropes. she clotheslined Tiffany and Tiffany moaned in pain. the Disciplinarian then began to stomp on Tiffany, from her hands, onto her stomach, her thighs and her ankles. Tiffany moaned in paind and yelped when the Disciplinarian yanked her up to her feet by her hair. she then threw Tiffany into the corner and charged forward. Tiffany, out of desperation, lifted her boot and nailed the Disciplinarian in the jaw. Tiffany then charged out of the corner and clotheslined the Disciplinarian. she went for the cover. 1........2.......KICKOUT. Tiffany then scooped up the Disciplinarian and slammed her to the canvas. she then dropped an elbow and went for the cover again. 1...........2.......KICKOUT. Tiffany complained to Apremont75, but her told her it was only a 2 count. Tiffany then threw the Disciplinarian against the ropes and prepared to execute a back body drop. as she lowered her head, the Disciplinarian stood, put Tiffany's head between her thighs, hooked her arms and executed her finisher, the "Dunce Cap" (the pedigree). she then rolled Tiffany over and went for the cover. 1........2.........3!!!!! apremont75 called for the bell.

Lee: "it's over? that quick?"

Coach: "what did you expect? i'm surprised it took that long!"

"...ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout, the DISCPLINARIAN!!!!" TK81 announced.

apremont75 raised Disciplinarian's arm in victory and she then went over to her dufflebag. she was going to punish Tiffany good. she grabbed some ropes and began to tie Tiffany's ankles together. the crowd then began to go wild as a woman ran down the ramp and got into the ring. it was Ivory!!

Lee: "look there!! it's Ivory to save the day!!"

Coach: "what is she doing here?!! i want to see some punishment!!"

Ivory attacked the Disciplinarian by punching her, then scooping her up and clotheslining her. Ivory waited for the Disciplinarian to get back to her feet and once she did, she kicked her in the midsection and executed a pedigree on her!!! the Disciplinarian was out cold and Ivory smiled. she then grabbed the ropes and knelt down next to the Disciplinarian. Ivory then unlaced Disciplinarian's boots and removed them. she then began to tie her ankles together, leaving her in her black socks. she then tied her wrists behind her back, then finished up by hogtying the Disciplinarian. the crowd cheered as Ivory admired her handiwork. she then slapped Disciplinarian awake and the Disciplinarian began to panic as she realized her predicament.

"now, let's see how well you like STANDARDS!!!!!" Ivory threatened.

the Disciplinarian began to scream as Ivory sat on her back. Ivory had a cruel smile on her face as she began to slip off the Disciplinarian's socks. she pulled them off, exposing the very pale soles of the Disciplinarian. she saw the stirrup straps of the tights covering parts of the soles and with her fingers, she deftly plucked the stirrup straps off, completely exposing the soles. she then took a cap off a ball point pen and began to scrible it all over the tender soles.

"NOOOOHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SSSSSTTTOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DONT DO THAT!!!! IT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!!!!!" Disciplinarian screamed.

Ivory continued to write messages on the soles and loved hearing the Disciplinarian laugh wildly. she held back the toes on one foot and scribbled the pen's tip along the undersides of the toes. she felt the Disciplinarian's body shivering under hers and knew she had to be in tickle hell. Ivory remembered what happened to her own feet at the hands of the Disciplinarian and decided to return the favor. Ivory then zipped the pen up and down the soles and the Disciplinarian shrieked. Ivory then drew lazy circles right in the center of the arches and the Disciplinarian went into silent laughter as the crowd cheered wildly. Ivory then looked up and saw Vine, Innocence, and Daffney running to the ring and got up off of Disciplinarian and ran into the crowd. she smiled as she saw the other members of the tWo screaming at her and helping the Disciplinarian out of her bonds. the Disciplinarian staggered to her feet and saw the smiling Ivory in the crowd. her eyes turned to slits and she vowed that Ivory was going to pay for this!

Terri Gold sat on a bench, her head in her hands. she then saw some boots approach her and she looked up. it was Lita. Lita sat next to her and put her arm around her.

"it's going to be okay Terri." Lita told her.

"i feel so terrible. i cant believe i let Hollywood beat me again by tickling my feet. out of all the people, she just knows how to make me submit. she is probably the best foot tickler around." Terri moaned.

"dont worry about it. you'll get her back." Lita consoled her.

"how? now i have Stephanie McMahon telling me that i will never get another title shot. Lita, you have to believe me. i never attacked her..." Terri whispered to her.

Lita looked into Terri's eyes. "you know, i believe you Terri. but that tape..."

"i know...it does look like me, but how come no one ever pays attention to the fact that my face is never shown? i wish i knew who really attacked her..." Terri told her.

"i dont know...c'mon, let's go. Beckie's match is next. we have to be ready in case the tWo tries to pull a fast one." Lita told her.

Terri and Lita got up and walked away. they knew that the tWo was going to do everything they could to capture all the titles in WOWE. they knew Beckie was in danger.

MYSTERY (tWo)

vs

BECKIE, the Farmer's Daughter (WOWE Continental Champion)

WOWE CONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

"ladies and gentlemen!! this match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Women Of Wrestling Entertainment CONTINENTAL Championship!!! introducing first the challenger, representing the Tickling World Order, here is MYSTERY!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played and a fog appeared on top of the stage as Mystery made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her black top with black spandex shorts, black wrestling boots and her black hood and mask, Mystery began to walk to the ring. Mystery has amped as she had a chance to bring home a title. Hollywood wanted every title in WOWE and Mystery knew she couldnt fail. she made it to the ring and prepared herself for becoming the new Continental Champion.

Coach: "there she is Lee! the NEW Continental Champion!!"

Lee: "what? Mystery isnt the champion!!"

Coach: "just a matter of time....."

"....and her opponent, please welcome the Women Of Wrestling Entertainment CONTINENTAL Champion, BECKIE, the FARMER'S DAUGHTER!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the capacity crowd went crazy as the song "Rollin" by Limp Bizkit began to play and the WOWE Continental Champion, Beckie the Farmer's Daughter, made her appearance at the top of the stage. wearing a plaid print blouse, with cut off blue jeans and white wrestling boots, Beckie began to walk towards the ring, slapping hands with the fans. the blue-strapped title belt adorned her waist and Beckie was looking forward to the matchup. she knew the tWo was after her now and she knew she had to win to keep them from completely dominating WOWE.

Lee: "now there is a champion we can be proud of!"

Coach: "where?"

Lee: "Beckie Coach, Beckie!!!"

Coach: "oh, i thought you said a champion we can be proud of.."

phreakadelic, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Mystery lunged at Beckie, who ducked and began to punch Mystery in the jaw. Mystery staggered backwards and Beckie threw her against the ropes. Beckie tried a clothesline, but Mystery ducked, then punched Beckie in the midsection and executed a DDT. she went for the cover. 1..........2........KICKOUT. Mystery pulled Beckie up by her ponytails and threw her against the ropes. she nailed Beckie with a clothesline from hell and went for the cover. 1........2.......kickout. Mystery screamed at Phreakadelic, but her otld her it was only a 2 count. Mystery then immediately went for beckie's ankle and put her in the figure four leglock. she was going for the quick win. Beckie screamed in pain, but her eyes grew big as she saw Mystery unlacing her boot.

Lee: "Mystery is trying to end this quickly!"

Coach: "like i said Lee, only a matter of time..."

Mystery almost ripped the laces out, trying to get to her prize inside the white wrestling boot. she pulled the boot off and quickly pulled off the sock, exposing Beckie's pink sole. Mystery wasted no time and immediately scrabbled her nails along Beckie's ticklish sole.

"BBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!! STOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Beckie exploded in laughter.

Mystery held back the toes and scrabbled her fingers along the base of the toes and across the ball of the foot. Beckie's arms flailed wildly as the ticklish sensations shot through her body. Mystery paid special attention to the toes and Beckie went into silent laughter. Mystery knew she was close and knew it was a matter of time before she finally won a championship belt. she pulled Beckie's toes apart and dug her fingers into the delicate crevice. Phreakadelic asked Beckie if she wanted to submit, but Beckie refused. Beckie laughed harder and harder, but realized she was close to the ropes. she reached out and grabbed the bottom rope and Phreakadelic told Mystery to break the hold. Mystery screamed back, tickled Beckie's toes again, then let go. Beckie grabbed her foot, trying to rub the sensations out of her foot. Mystery then grabbed the bare ankle again and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she then dropped an elbow onto the ankle and clutched it between her arm and her body. she then began to rake her nails across the sole again and Beckie exploded in laughter. Beckie then reached forward, grabbing the hood of Mystery and began to pull. the mask started to come off and Mystery let go of Beckie's ankle and stood up. she fixed her mask and hood and when she faced Beckie, Beckie nailed the "Sweet Chin Music" with her barefoot, into Mystery's jaw. Beckie then went for the cover. 1..........2..........3!!!!! phreakadelic called for the bell.

Lee: "Beckie wins!!!!"

Coach: "i dont believe it!! she cheated!! she tried to take off Mystery's mask! that isnt fair!"

"..ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout and STILL Women Of Wrestling Continental Champion, Beckie, the Farmer's Daughter!!!!" TK81 announced.

the song "Rollin" by Limp Bizkit began to play and phreakadelic raised Beckie's hand in victory and handed her the Continental title belt. Beckie pumped her fist as she celebrated another successful title defense. she picked up her boot and breathed a sigh of relief. the music stopped and Beckie looked at the top of the stage. on top of the stage stood Chyna. Chyna had an expressionless look on her face, then a smile formed.

"i'm next......." Chyna said into a microphone. she then dropped the microphone and walked away.

Beckie looked at Chyna and a look of worry crossed her face as she knew sooner or later, she was going to have to face Chyna for her title.

************COMMERCIAL*********

Cheyenne Cher was backstage talking with a production assistant when Daffney came from behind and attacked her. Daffney poked Cher in her eyes, then grabbed her by the back of the head and slammed her face into a table.

"so, you think you are going to beat me huh? you want me? well here i am you SLUT!!!!" Daffney screamed.

Cher was groggy and felt cold water on her face as Daffney threw a pitcher of ice water on her body and face. then she screamed as coffee was thrown at her. Cher was blinded and tried to swing back. Daffney then kicked Cher in the midsection, the threw her head first into a wall. Cher was dazed as she laid on the concrete floor. Daffney then grabbed Cher's ankles and dragged her to a clearing backstage. she then wrapped some ropes around Cher's ankles and pulling on another rope, she began to raise Cher's body up in the air by a pulley by her ankles. Daffney raised her extremely high into the air and Cher's ankles were close to a beam in the rafters. Cher realized her predicament and began to scream for help. she began to flop her body around like a fish as she was scared to death. Daffney then climbed a ladder and made it up to the rafter and sat on the rafter. now she had a good look at the soles of Cher's moccassin boots. the upturned soles were now between her legs and she enjoyed listening to Cher's panicked and petrified screams.

"so Cher, are you scared yet? you realize that i can drop you down causing you to land on your head and splitting it wide open!!" Daffney taunted.

"please!!! Daffney, dont hurt me!!! somebody help me!!!! please dont drop me!!!" Cher pleaded.

"ah Cherie werie, you sound so scared....hahahahahaha!!! i have an idea! let's cheer you up!!!" Daffney cackled.

Cher began to whimper as she stared at the floor beneath her. she had no idea what this crazy woman was going to do. she then panicked as she felt Daffney removing her moccassin boots and saw them fall to the floor below. Daffney now had a perfect view of Cher's soles. encased in sheer nylons, Daffney could see the plump toes.

"LAUGH CHER LAUGH!!!!" Daffney screamed with a wild look in her eyes.

Cher exploded in laughter as she felt Daffney's fingers tickling her helpless and vulnerable soles. her toes curled, but Daffney's fingers continued to torment her soles. soon, Cher's body began to flop like a fish out of water as Daffney continued to tickle her feet.

"what pretty nylons...i know!!! i will have one nyloned foot and one BARE foot to tickle tickle tickle!!!!" Daffney cackled.

Cher felt one of her nylons getting ripped open, exposing her bare foot. Daffney decided to tickled the nylon covered sole in the arch and was going to tickle the bare toes of the other. Daffney loved the warm feeling of Cher's toes on her fingers and tickled harder. Cher was cackling like crazy as her feet were tormented. she still was scared as she dangled helplessly above the floor by approximately 20 feet. the sight of Cher's flopping body and crazed laughter caused a crowd of production assistants. Daffney played with each of Cher's exposed toes and ran her nails across the arches of the nylon covered sole.

"DAFFNEY!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??!!! GET CHEYENNE CHER DOWN.....NOW!!!!!" a voice boomed.

Daffney looked down and heard the voice. it was a man's voice. she looked down and her eyes made contact with the man standing there. it was David Mclane!!!!!!

UP NEXT: David Mclane pays a visit and Riot takes on Gorgeous George!!!

okay folks, how did you like this chapter? can anyone stop the tWo? feedback always welcomed.

IM BACCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!!!The WindowGuy has come Back!!!! to W.O.W just in time to because there is no way in Hell that the T.W.O is going to dominate in W.O.W this time ,because there are to many superstars and not enough titles !!!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back