• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Munch in Southern California, March 12, 2005

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Readjusting to reality after that fantastic euphoric Sacramento
gathering. Thank you to Dan, Teroizer and Jan and all the lovely people who were there. Thank you Boom for driving (what a long strange trip it's been).

As we approached the grapevine, Boom and I both decided that the
southern half of the state deserved a gathering of its own (although you Sacramento people are very much welcomed). To get us started, Boom and I are hosting a munch, which is merely a lunch to get to know one another, in the Los Angeles area in the afternoon of Saturday March 12, 2005. Not only we will have good food, good company, good ambiance, and some laughs. it will give us a chance to get to know one another better, and possibly discuss
gathering dates and arrangements, if you like.

Since all munches and gathering are invite only, please contact dvnc
to get on the invite mailing list. If you are already on the list, you might want to email him anyway and let him know you are interested in this munch.
His e-mail is: [email protected]

hehehehhe, looking forward to meeting you.

I replied to this post in the Tickling Discussion forum, but I want to do so here as well. Belly is right, it's high time we really got it going here in LA. A regular thing. Monthly. Or, month-and-a-halfly.

Even though I have an old list of interested parties, please do send your name to Dave again so that we have a new and improved up-to-date, state-of-the-art, half-the-calories-but-all-of-the-great-taste list.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you all.

Boom

Yeah, what they said. I'm gonna wait a day or two and then mail my list. If you don't get this, do mail me and join!

Los Angeles?!

I am most definately interested in coming to the event! I've tried to mail gatheringsswc@yahoo, but somehow I'm not doing it properly.

Hopefully, I'll write from another computer and recieve an invitation...ever since Bella told me about NEST, I've been dying to see a smaller version up close.

And, I've always wanted to host a "Tickle Slumber Party".

Mistress Stephanie Locke

Wow, Mistress Stephanie we would love to have you. Our good friend, Steph (who doesn't love her) gave me the heads up you might be interested. I think you have the incorrect email address, one too many "s" in the mix. Try this: [email protected]

If that doesn't work, PM me and we will get you going.

Tickle Slumber Parties (some of us have called them gatherings, hehehehe). Looking forward to meeting you there.

(blushes)

Anything for you my sweet! ;) :justlips:

XOXO

bellystrokes said:
Wow, Mistress Stephanie we would love to have you. Our good friend, Steph (who doesn't love her?) gave me the heads up you might be interested.

Saturday March 12th

Dear Bellystrokes,

I'm not doing very well sending out a private request. My personal e-mail address is [email protected]
If there's anyway you can help....do let me know.

Hoping to meet on Saturday!

Mistress Stephanie Locke

You poor dear. I am sending you an email now. All problems are solvable and with our powers-----we will get you to our munch!

Problem solved. Welcome to the list!

Do talk to us about such a sleep-over. They're a great deal of fun!

dvnc

This is, unfortunately, on a weekend that I have to work!

So I shan't be able to sample your wonderful SoCal hospitality! Pity me, everyone! :(

misery loves company...

I can't go either! :(
XOXO

Thank you Dave, you are truly a gem.
And speaking of gems, I shall miss my sweet Dan and Steph, but again, thank you for the wonderful times up north. Without your great gatherings, Boom and I would not have been so inspired to getting the party started down south. Hope you guys can make future events and I don't plan to ignore your events in the future.

Dan, I need to praise you like I should. You and the Terorizer are the greatest. That last gathering you threw, the one last month when the Cavebear showed up, stands out as one of the wildest and most fun yet.

Steph and the Goddess were tied side by side, and tickled simultaneously. Our lovely screenameless Asian ticklee was getting it from all sides at once. The Waterkitty was smiling wide and purring up to her Lers. Happy people everywhere you looked.

Also, it was without a doubt the largest TK sleepover I've ever attended. And after everyone settled in for the night, and the lights were out, we all fell asleep to the sounds of a Grizzly wildly tickling a Cavebear. Ah, creatures of the night. What beautiful music they make.

I'll definitely be there for your next party.

Boom

OMG yes!

That was definitely too fun for words~you guys are the greatest! Hugs to all, have a great time and don't forget to share details! :D

XOXO

I would love to attend folks, but alas Saturday is a work day for me. Hopefully next time. :cool:

We hope so too, dear. But you are on the general gathering list already? If not, be sure to get on it. Take care.

Lest I forget, you Hotmail account users NEED to reply to my last mail. I've several reports that Hotmail's not playing nicely with AOL, from which I run this merry list...

StephanieLocke, did you get my mail? I'm lonesome for your reply, darlin'. ;)

Have fun this weekend, everyone!

Dear Mistress, I am going to email you now. (10 o'clock, Monday evening, our beautiful CA time). Please let me know if you do receive my email. Thank you dear.

Thanks Belly. She got copied on the mail to ya, as did Boom, so you should have what went out on the 6th. Perplexing, as it was AOL to AOL. Wondering just what's up with THAT? First Hotmail to AOL, now AOL to AOL. Somethin' was awry, and it's starting to seem like it was THEM, and not Hotmail. Too weird.

Anyone who signed up for this event and didn't get the details should be mailing me or posting here!

dvnc

My pleasure, my doll. Thank you too for all your efforts and more.

TICKLE SLUMBER PARTIES

IN ALL HONESTY, WHEN I WROTE OF TICKLE SLUMBER PARTIES, I DIDN'T REALIZE THEY WERE A REALITY ( YEA!)

IN MY FANTASIES, THEY TAKE PLACE AT A HUGE, PLUSH NIGHTCLUB WITH LOTS OF PILLOWS AND SHAGGY RUGS IN THE CORNERS FOR PEOPLE IN PAJAMAS TO FALL INTO AND TICKLE.

I ALMOST MADE IT A REALITY ONCE....

MISTRESS STEPHANIE LOCKE
WWW.MSLVIDEOS.COM
WWW.STEPHANIELOCKE.COM

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back