• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pretty good real-life wife tickling

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Hi. In the past, I've posted several real-life episodes about getting to tickle my wife. Now, I'll say in this case I probably went too far, but that's how it goes, and in the end it really worked out!

She is pretty ticklish overall, but extremely ticklish on her feet. The other night, we were wrestling around quite playfully, and I started tickling one of her feet. She had a thick sock on, but she really went crazy. At first she laughed very hard, but quickly went into just screaming, like "no-shriek-stop-shriek-please". I probably tickled her foot for maybe 30 seconds, but her face & neck were flushed, her eyes watery and she said (once I realized I went too far and stopped) she almost peed.

She was pretty mad for a while, but she got over it.

So, the next morning, I was tickling her belly, which is pretty sensitive but not her worst spot by far although she has told me in the past she used to be terribly ticklish on/in her belly. She just said after a few seconds "you're about to get in trouble", so I quit.

But the big payoff was this morning. I was sort of touching her foot with mine, and it went on for a while. I asked her "doesn't this tickle?", and she said "I could think of something else until you said that" and she broke into laughter. So, I asked her "do you think you could block it out if I actually stroked your soles?" and she agreed to let me do it!

So, I alternated between firmer strokes, which sadly she said didn't really tickle! I was pretty surprised, and I know she was. If I used a light stroke on her heel or kind of that "toe-pad" area, it didn't bother her and she said she was really surprised she could take it. But, once I started stroking in the middle/arch area, it really tickled her badly, at which point it seemed like the rest of her sole got really sensitive, and she even said "ok, I'm getting really ticklish now".

I gave her ribs a quick rub, and she really shrieked. But, then I asked her "so, if you can take all that rubbing on your feet now, why do you get so panicky sometimes when I tickle them". She said "it just tickles so badly on the parts that are still ticklish, or if you surprise me or hold my leg".

So, I just asked her why she thought her feet were still so ticklish in the middle/arch area, and was lightly stroking her belly which made her giggle. She didn't answer exactly, but said "you know my Mom is so ticklish, and I got tickled so much when I was a kid" but did say she was glad her belly wasn't as ticklish anymore, slapped my hand away and that was it.

Pretty good, I think!

Thanks, I feel pretty lucky! The only thing I wish is that I could convince her to let me tickle her feet for a longer period of time, but I'm lucky to have consensual tickling in the mix in the 1st place.

Hi Grolsch

Your wifes feet are adorable. I would love to be ablet to tickle them with you sometime. Where in the Midwest are you located? I travel a lot so a meeting is possible if your interested. You can e-mail me direct at [email protected] Have a great day.

TicklesFemales

Well, thanks for the compliment & offer, but I think I'll keep her to myself! I will continue to share stories, though!

Great Story Grolsch

If your wifes mother is so ticklish maybe you should try tickling her sometime too. When the opportunity presents itself that is.
Sound like your wife is very ticklish on her feet. She said she used to get tickled a lot when she was a kid. I think you should tie her up and tickle her good on her feet for maybe 15 to 20 min. and see how she handles it. But first have her go pee before you tie and tickle her. You are a lucky man but I don't know if I could go with just the occassional tickle, I would want to tie her up and test her limits. Have a good one.

Ticklesfemales

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back