• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Rampage of the Leshii, Part 4 (FF/FF)

Midnight2_2222

TMF Poster
“Buffy: The Vampire Slayer” and the characters involved belong to the ingenious Joss Whedon and his corporate masters. This fan fiction shouldn’t be reproduced for profit. All the characters involved in the action are older than 18 years of age. Sometimes even I can’t get continuity straight so if something happens that doesn’t line up with the show just blame it on a local disruption of the space time continuum, it's funny how they tend to occur.

In previous episodes, Tara tried to cheer her friends up with a magic spell. Accidentally she summoned the Leshii, a pixie fabled to trick people and tickle them to death. Willow, Buffy, and Tara have all fallen victim to the Leshii’s tactics. In the last episode Tara made a deal with the Leshii, agreeing to give her a kiss in exchange for being taken to Willow.

“Rampage of the Leshii, Part 4”

By the moonlight Tara could see the stream up ahead, there was a cave situated nearby. She was trying to be careful about where she stepped, not wanting to trip on the broken ground. Complicating the matter was her captor, the terrible Leshii, who used some very persuasive methods to keep Tara moving.

“Where’s Willow,” pleaded Tara, “please tell me, are we close? Is she in pain?”

“You’ll see her soon enough,” replied the Leshii, “now scoot!” Currently in her natural pixie form, the Leshii was hovering behind Tara. To punctuate her order she reached out and gave Tara’s ribs a vigorous tickling.

“Tee hehehehehehehehe! I’m moving! I’m moving! Hehehehehe!” Tara scrunched her arms against her waist and wiggled forward, trying to avoid the fingers. The Leshii zipped around and planted her lips on Tara’s cheek, sending dust flying and making the blonde giggle despite her situation. Every fairy kiss forced a wave of giddiness over Tara, she wished she could fight it off since she hardly enjoyed being in the Leshii’s company.

The poor girl had only been given a few moments to grab her clothes before they’d left the house. Getting her top on had been quite the ordeal since the playful pixie wouldn’t stop poking her under the arms. Every time she’d slowed down during the walk to the cave the Leshii had attacked her; tickling turned out to be a great motivator. Begging was obviously useless, all Tara could hope for was to get within eyeshot of her lover and make sure she was alright.

Even odder, the Leshii had taken to kissing Tara with greater frequency. It had gotten to the point where every tickle attack was followed by a fairy-kiss, as if that was supposed to smooth the situation over. The blonde witch wondered if the Leshii hadn’t taken her previous role as Willow too seriously.

There was no light in the cave, Tara felt a little nervous about going in. Quick to respond to Tara’s thoughts, the Leshii snapped her fingers and created several small orbs of light. They floated all around Tara; if the circumstances had been different she would have been moved by their beauty.

“Oh, don’t be scared Sweetheart. There’s nothing in there that will hurt you… you’re a good girl and I always treat good girls well. And I have to admit, you’re kind of cute… for a human.”

Tara wondered how extensive the pixie’s fascination had gone; she certainly seemed to be getting chummier the longer they were together. She didn’t get long to think about it though.

“Now, move that cute tush!” The Leshii gave Tara a little pinch on her rear. The witch jumped and hurried into the cave, she so wished the Leshii would stop doing things like that.

Further into the cave Tara picked up on a desperate sound. There was a mixture of pleading and desperate laughter. It was a female voice, one that Tara recognized instantly.

“Oh no! Willow!” cried Tara. She broke into a run, sprinting ahead of the Leshii.

Deeper within Tara came upon a large chamber, she gasped at what she saw. Inside was Buffy, lying on her back. The Slayer was held to a table by straps located at her waist and ankles. Above her was Willow, who was dangling from shackles suspended by several chains. There was a shackle for each wrist, each ankle, and the most supportive one was around her hips and lower abdomen. While Buffy was held face-up, Willow was turned face-down, and the two were nearly face-to-face. Near Willow, a few inches above her neck, a guillotine swung back and forth. It looked razor sharp; if it dropped too low it would surely take off Willow’s head.

As odd as that was, the strangest thing was what Buffy was doing to Willow. Buffy arms were not held by anything, leaving her hands free. But instead of working to escape she had her fingers working on Willow’s sides and armpits. The Slayer’s fingertips were jabbing into the redhead’s ribs; her fingernails were scribbling in her underarms. Willow was thrashing in her bonds; obviously Buffy was tickling the redhead terribly. Her hair was wet, her body glistened with sweat. With only a bra to cover her upper body, Willow’s most ticklish spots were all vulnerable to Buffy’s ticklish touches. Willow was wearing her pajama bottoms but her slippers were gone, leaving her feet bare. Unlike Willow, Buffy still had her street clothes, save for her shoes and socks which were missing.

“Hahahahahahahaha! Buffy! PLEASE! Hahahahahahahaha! Just one, hahahahahaha, just one break! Hahahahahahahah, please! Hahahahahahahahaha!”

“Oh, God, I’m so sorry Willow,” replied Buffy. “You know I can’t stop, not even for a second. I swear, I would if I could.” The slayer’s fingers wormed into Willow’s sides, making Willow wiggle helplessly.

“Buffy!” cried Tara. “Stop it, you’re torturing her! You have to stop!”

“Not an option I’m afraid,” said the Leshii. She swooped past Tara and came to a hover near Buffy’s head. “Don’t move a muscle Tara or your sweetie dies!”

Tara raised her hands in a surrender-like motion. “I want come any closer without permission, just don’t hurt her. Please, why is Buffy doing that?”

“Your gal-pal Buffy doesn’t have much choice my dear,” replied the Leshii. “Every time Willow stops laughing the guillotine drops. Poor Willow can either laugh herself to death or lose her head… that’s quite a ticklish situation!”

Tara scowled.

“Oh come on,” said the Leshii, “you have to admit that was a cute pun.” The evil fairy flew up alongside Tara’s ear and whispered softly, “And we both know how much Willow loves being tickle tortured.”

In truth Willow was getting rather excited by the whole ordeal. If they weren’t in mortal danger this would be a fantasy come true. She was helpless to stop Buffy from making her laugh; nothing she could say would make her best friend stop. At the same time Willow was flush with embarrassment, she hoped Buffy wouldn’t figure out how much all this tickling was charging her up. Nevertheless, no matter how much Willow craved tickling she couldn’t help but plead for mercy. It was a reflex as simple as pulling away from a flame; it was impossible to hold still for tickling. Buffy was being particularly ruthless to make sure Willow wouldn’t stop laughing; the redhead loved it and hated it all at once.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Sssstttttaaawwwpppp! Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

Buffy’s fingers danced back up Willow’s sides; soon they were poking the poor girl’s armpits. Each poke made Willow shriek with glee; the underarms were the most sensitive territory on Willow’s body.

“Come on Leshii!” pleaded Tara. “Stop this! You’re torturing Willow!”

“Oh, I thought you wanted her to cheer up?” asked the Leshii. “Isn’t this what you wanted? Smiles on everyone’s faces?”

“Oh no,” said Tara, “I never wanted this.” She brought her hands to her eyes, the blonde wanted to cry for all the trouble she’d caused.

The Leshii immediately launched an attack of kisses all over Tara’s cheeks; soon Tara was reduced to childish giggling from the magical touches. “Sweet Tara; I don’t want to see any tears out of you… unless of course they’re tears of laughter.”

“Then stop hurting Willow,” said Tara. The broad grin on her face contradicted her concern; the fairy’s kisses made her feel giddy but not so much that she didn’t fear for her lover’s safety.

“Fine cute stuff, since that’s what you want, I am obliged to grant your wish.”

“Thank God!” cried Tara and Buffy at the same time. Willow just kept laughing.

“I will transfer the burden from Willow… to Buffy!” said the Leshii with obvious delight. “Now whenever Buffy stops laughing the guillotine will drop. I pick you, Tara, to give Buffy the giggles. How does that sound?”

“That sounds awful,” answered Tara.

“Would you rather Willow got coochie cooed somemore?”

Tara glanced towards her giggling girlfriend. Willow was laughing like a lunatic; Buffy was really giving the girl a good working over. Even with Willow’s lust for tickling, Tara knew full well it felt like torture; she couldn’t watch Willow go through any more. It was just like every time Willow had begged Tara to tickle her; she just couldn’t understand why Willow would want to be tortured so mercilessly.

“Fine, I’ll tickle Buffy,” replied Tara. She walked to the foot of the table near Buffy’s feet. “I’m really sorry about this Buffy. We’ll get out of this… somehow.”

“And when I do,” snapped Buffy, “I’m going to rip someone’s wings…he he he… someone’s wings…he he he he he! Oh gawd! Ha ha ha… hahahahahaha!”

Tara curled her fingers like two talons and began scratching the bare soles of Buffy’s feet. At first Buffy’s toes wiggled at the light touches, soon she was forced to scrunch them down. It was tough for the Slayer; her natural urge was to fight the tickles. However, to stop laughing meant Willow’s peril, so she had to let go of her natural urge to be tough. Soon she was giggling merrily.

“Very good work Tara,” said the Leshii, “you have a knack for this.”

“How long are you going to make me do this?” asked Tara.

“Oh, until I wish to hear the sound of your lovely giggles my dear.” The Leshii poked her tiny fingers into Tara’s sides. The blonde witch was forced to do a strange kind of dance, clamping her arms down and wiggling while torturing Buffy’s feet.

“Hahahahahahahahahaha! (cough) Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!” Buffy thrashed her head from side to side; even with her super-strength she couldn’t pull free of her bonds. She kept trying to remember not to fight it because this was for Willow; however, reflex was overriding her will. Buffy tried to sit up to protect her tickly feet, Willow’s body proved to be perfectly in the way and made any attempt to get to her feet impossible.

Again the fingernails waltzed up and down Buffy’s feet. Tara’s wasn’t poking or touching Buffy in a hard fashion. Instead, her fingernail sweeps were light as a feather as they touched the sensitive arches. It teased and tickled the Slayer; quickly she lost the choice regarding whether she really wanted to laugh or not. It was embarrassing to crack up in front of an enemy like this but there was simply nothing the girl could do.

Meanwhile, the Leshii’s wings were fluttering at great speed. From her body language it was obvious that the little fairy was getting rather worked up by the display. She stopped pestering Tara’s ribs and flew next to her head.

“This is great!” the Leshii cried. “Oh Tara; you’re great at this! And so cute.” The Leshii was so excited; she clapped her hands together like a child at play. “Oh! Oh! Use your tongue Tara! Lick her feet; it makes her crazy when you do that!”

“Absolutely not!” said Tara. “There are limits to how far I go in your sick fantasy.”

“Hahahahahahahahaha! Come on! Hahahahahahahahaha! That’s so hahahahahaha, stupid, hahahahahahahahahahahaha, gross! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!” Buffy was still giggling her head off, her eyes were beginning to form tears from all the mirth.

“You’ll use your tongue of I’ll drop the boom on Willow,” warned the Leshii.

With a snap of her fingers the Leshii made the guillotine drop a quarter inch. Tara screamed; thinking it was going to drop all the way. Then Tara’s noticed something. Willow hadn’t said anything since her tickle torture had stopped. Looking up, Tara could see Willow silently mouthing words. The redhead’s fingers were motioning very subtly. Could it be that her lover was trying to cast a spell, something to get them out of this? Tara smiled to herself.

Sadly, Tara didn’t know that the Leshii could pick up her surface thoughts. Quick as a bunny, the fairy flew up to Willow’s bare feet and began kissing their soles. Pixie dust exploded in all directions, some of it fell on Buffy’s feet and made her torment that much worse.

Willow was instantly overcome with a silly kind of feeling. Playful sensations shook her, the emotion was similar to when Tara held Willow’s feet in her lap. Willow had a bad habit of giggling when she thought a tickle was imminent, even if no one had touched her yet she’d still start laughing just thinking about what was about to happen. That was exactly how she felt now as the Leshii kissed her insteps. Unable to hold her concentration, Willow began laughing in earnest and completely lost the spell she was attempting.

“Bad Witch!” chided the Leshii. “Only bad girls try to cast spells (kiss) while my sweet Tara is playing. (kiss) I’m just going to have to kiss you until you play nice.” The Leshii snuggled up to Willow’s right foot and planted her lips on the big toe. Dust flew as Willow squealed with laughter.

“Alright!” said Tara. “I’ll lick Buffy’s feet, if, and only if, you pull that blade away from Willow.”

“You’ve got a deal my sweet Tara,” replied the Leshii. Again her fingers snapped, this time the guillotine rose up several feet from Willow’s neck. “Now, get her feet! Come on Tara; you have to admit this is fun.”

Tara gave the Leshii a cross look, this was defiantly not fun. The blonde witch knelt down at the end of the table and slowly extended her tongue. She couldn’t help but make a “yuck face”; licking Buffy’s feet was certainly bizarre. Finally she surrendered to the inevitable and pressed her tongue against the heel of Buffy’s left foot.

The Slayer turned her head to one side and sighed, would there never be an end to her humiliation? This god damned tickle fairy had been nothing but a dent in her pride all night. Repeatedly Buffy thought of squishing the little brat under a boot; that would be a fitting end to this pervert pixie. The anger on Buffy’s face began to subside; a smile began to form at the corners of her mouth. The terrible tongue was lapping over the sole of her foot over and over; she hated the sensation and tried to ignore it. Just like before, when the Leshii had taken Willow’s form, her feet were being licked. And just like before Buffy’s feet felt very tickly to the licking. It was so hard not to laugh, Buffy bite down hard.

Willow started giggling again as the Leshii resumed her kisses. The fairy gave each toe some love and then started working down her right instep. Willow became quite silly as she laughed directly into Buffy’s face.

The pixie dust falling from Willow’s feet dusted over Tara’s head and Buffy’s feet. Both girls were vulnerable to the magic. Tara began to get into the spirit of tickling Buffy’s feet; without even thinking about why she began to nibble on Buffy’s toes. It didn’t make any sense; it just seemed like a fun thing to do. The only time Tara stopped was to giggle as a sense of goofiness overrode her concern.

Buffy’s lips were turned as far as they could. She wiggled her feet about and tried to ignore what Tara was doing to her. The pixie dust changed everything, as it fell across her feet she lost her strength. Suddenly Buffy threw of her head back and began squealing in synch with each nibble of Tara’s teeth on those ticklish toes.

“Tee he he he, HEEEEEEEEEEE! NO! He he he he he, Tara, he he he, we have to get out, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! NO NO NO! HAHAHA! Please, Tara, stop that! He he he, oh no! Not again! HeheheheHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

“Is poor little Willow ticklish?” teased the Leshii. “Are those little baby toes too ticklish? You must love this, you’re laughing so much. Look at those smiles! I have to admit, I really love you girls. I’ve never had such a good time.”

The Leshii flew away from Willow’s feet; the redhead tried to get in enough air to cast a spell. Before she had the chance the Leshii repositioned herself, this time right next to Willow’s right side. The fairy giggled happily to herself as she nuzzled her face into Willow’s open armpit, generously applying kisses to her most ticklish spot.

“OH NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MERCY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MERCY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TOO TICKLY! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“Oh stop it,” said the Leshii, “I know you love it!” The Leshii’s fingertips went to work, making spidery motions in the hollow of Willow’s underarm. The only time she stopped was to kiss, and each kiss drove Willow to laugh even harder.

Poor Willow’s nipples were beginning to stand at attention, she couldn’t help but feel turned on by all of this. She tried as hard as she could to banish the arousal from her mind; if only the Leshii would stop those damned kisses she might have been able to calm down. As it stood the entire evening had been very erotic for her and she prayed that Buffy wouldn’t notice.

At the table’s other end Tara was keeping up the torture. She’d returned to tonguing the slayer’s right foot, licking up and down the bare sole. Like claws, Tara’s fingernails tickled the soft bottom of Buffy’s left foot. She still wasn’t tickling hard, just lightly scratching and skritching. The teases and tickles blazed through Buffy’s mind and made her crazy. That was the terrible truth of being tickled; it was impossible for Buffy to turn her mind to anything other than how much the tickling was bothering her. She tried to curse the Leshii but every sentence ended up garbled by rolling giggles.

“Thank you Tara,” said the Leshii. “Thank you so much! You have given me such fun. I can’t bring myself to tickle you girls to death. You three are just sooooooooo cute! Especially my cute little Tara. Are you having fun down there girl?”

The Leshii stopped touching Willow and looked down the table. Tara stood up and shot a glance back; the blonde witch was smirking. Curious, the Leshii reached out with her mind to pick up Tara’s thoughts. Unfortunately for the Leshii, it was too late.

Buffy’s hands were still free, the slayer shot an arm up and plucked the pixie out of the air. The Leshii had become so excited in her play that she’d forgotten to keep tabs on the girl’s thoughts; this time it was cost her. Tight fingers clasped the Leshii; despite her struggles she couldn’t get out of Buffy’s grip.

“No you listen to me you little bitch,” commanded Buffy. “You’re going to use you pervert magic and free all of us right now. And if you try anything funny I will crush every bone in your tiny body. Are your receiving me Leshii?”

The Leshii gulped and replied meekly. “I hear you. You… you’re hurting me.”

“Cut the cutie voice, it’s not going to work,” said Buffy. “Now, release us.”

With a sigh of honest sadness the Leshii winked the straps out of existence. Buffy rolled off the table and commanded that Willow be lowered; the Leshii complied. Tara jumped on the table and gave Willow the biggest hug of her life; she felt so bad for everything her lover had been through.

“Well, all’s well that ends well,” chirped the Leshii. “Guess I’d better be headed back to the enchanted kingdom now.”

“Yeah right,” replied all three girls simultaneously.

A short while later the girls were safely back at home. Clothes had been replaced but everyone still felt a little awkward considering what they’d just been through together. Buffy and Willow stood around a large iron birdcage staring at its inhabitant. Inside the prison, the Leshii grabbed the bars and made a heartbreaking pout-face.

“Please let me go,” said the Leshii as tears rolled down her cheek, “I only wanted to make everyone happy.”

“Knock it off, we’re not falling for that,” said Buffy.

“After what you did, you’re lucky Buffy didn’t just smoosh you,” said Willow.

“It’s not my fault,” said the Leshii in a pitiful voice, “I can’t help it. In the end, all I did was tickle you. It was just a little innocent tickling, that’s all.”

“I say we put her in the microwave,” growled Buffy.

“That’s too quick,” countered Willow.

The sound of bounding footsteps came from the steps; Tara bounced into the living room. The blonde was wearing a big grin and seemed quite pleased with herself.

“Baby, you sure look happy,” asked Willow. “What’s up?”

“Oh nothing,” replied Tara coyly, “just the most fitting punishment in the universe. I know just the right thing for our little Leshii friend.”

Tara lifted a long, wispy feather that looked very familiar to the Leshii. Little bits of pixie dust sprinkled off of the feather as Tara slinked it between her fingers. A look of horror came across the Leshii’s face while a grin of revenge spread across Tara’s lips.

“Is that the magic feather you told us about?” asked Buffy.

“It is indeed,” said Tara with a grin. “It tickles like nothing you can imagine.”

“Well then, only one thing to do,” said Willow. “We have to decide who gets to use it on that little brat first!”

The little pixie cowered into the far side of the birdcage. Her little eyes were filled with fear. To most the Leshii would have looked too cute for words; Buffy and her friends were far too angry to consider the Leshii as adorable right now. The Leshii knew in a few moments the Sunnydale girls would be tickling her within an inch of her wits. And secretly she couldn’t wait for her favorite punishment to start.

Last edited:
Ahh, the exciting (in more ways than one) conclusion. :D

Of course, I'm only assuming that's the end. There's always the possibility of continuing it. :)

vERY CLEVER! SO LOOKING FOR TO THIS! WE THINK THIS IS A BRILLIANT SERIES! WE ARE VERY, VERY IMPRESSED!
LOVE,
ANNA AND HEATHER
P.S CAN'T WAIT FOR PART 5!

I've lurked in this community for a long, long time. I've read some really good fiction by some great authors on this board and on others. I don't know why, but a few weeks ago I had the urge to finally write something and post it.

I have to admit that I was a bit nervous; however, the material I've posted has been well received thus far. It seems that people don't think my stuff sucks, or is especially weird, and that is pretty good for ones confidence. So thank you to everyone who said they liked the series. It was a first for me but I don't think it will be the last.

I could continue this series a bit more if you guys like my writing. I did leave a pretty big trap door in the series to allow me to continue it if that was the case. I'm always happy to write Buffy fan-fiction; putting a tickle spin on it just makes it extra fun :)

Midnight

Last edited:
I know I'll be looking out for your stories, but don't feel that you have to stay with this particular series, or even this show. If you get new ideas that particularly inspire you, go with 'em. It's good that you decide to act on them. Me, I get plenty of ideas but very little motivation. :)

We're the same as BuffyFan, cause we're still finishing touches on 2 stories!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back