• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just plane fun...

marcusb

Verified
On a flight home I saw this petite woman boarding. Really adorable. 30-ish. (I'm a sucker for petite woman...) All I could think was "wow". Well, when my brain thought it my mouth said it (oops). She was nearly in front of me and was close enough to hear me. She smiled at me and asked if the seat next to me was taken. I was sort of dumbfounded since I'm usually not that fortunate but I stood up to let her by.

We started chatting (who needs an iPod anyway...). She was a bubbly, touchy-feely person. After take-off, she folded her legs to the side and put her feet up on the seat. Our armrest was up and her shoes brushed against my pants. I glanced down and she started apologizing because she thought her shoes had gotten my pants dirty. (they had not) She slipped off her shoes and kept apologizing. She said her feet were cold (flats and bare feet in 22F weather... any wonder) and the floor was cold. Her feet were about an inch or two from my leg so I reached down and wrapped my hand around her toes to sample (I wouldn't normally do that but she had touched me about 10 times by then so...). I smiled and commented on her "ice cubes". She said something about how nice and warm I was and pressed her feet against my leg then quipped, "Ooo, you're so warm. Just kidding.. I'm sorry". I sort of patted her feet and said it was no bother so she left them there. :)

Time passes. We keep chatting.

Eventually, she commented that I made a good foot warmer and wiggled her toes against my leg. She'd been doing it all along to my great distraction but I stayed focused. (Did I mention she was adorable?)

"Oh really?", I said.

She replied, "Yep" and plopped her foot on top of my leg. "See", she said, "nice and warm now."

I sampled the temperature of her foot with my hand. She continued, "They were so cold before they felt numb."

"Numb?", I asked, "are they numb now?" and spidered my fingers on the sole of her foot. Her foot twitched and spasamed away from my fingers and she attempted to stifle the cutest little giggle while grabbing my forearm.

"OMG, that tickles".
"This?", I asked and tickled her foot again only longer. She shifted slightly in the seat while giggling then stopped me with her hand.

"YES! I'm so ticklish.", with a big beaming smile on her face.

"Is the other one warm?"

She hesitated and looked at me with a sly look on her face and put her other foot on my leg. "Yes, it's warm too, thanks to you."

I reached for her foot, sampled the temperature then started tickling her. She tried to contain her giggles but after a few seconds she nearly lost it and grabbed my hands. "That is so bad, I'm so ticklish", she hissed in a hushed whispering voice then shifted and pressed her feet against my leg again. "I just <i>knew</i> you were gong to do that (while nudging me in the arm) I'm going to move them here where it's safe". I just started laughing and nodded.

Our conversation moved on to other things. After landing as we were getting of the plane she nudged me with her arm and thanked me for being a her foot warmer and told me that I was fun to travel with.

What a cutie. :wow:

Last edited:
Nice story. :D
Why don't I ever get to sit next to somebody like that?

Geeze Marc...

This girl is cute, apparently sane, flashing her feet and ticklish (and enjoying it). How could you not pursue her?

I have fantasies like this, but I don't get this lucky in real life. Hmmm...

Marcusb

You should have gotten her address and phone number buddy, she sounds like she enjoyed the foot tickling as well as the feet warming. Maybe you could meet her sometime and really tickle those feet until she is begging you to stop. I know I would love to have those feet tied up so I could tickle them as long as I wanted. Just wanted to comment on your post. You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you wish to correspond on this subject. I come to Houston often and would love to tickle some ticklish ladies with you. Have a good day!!

TicklesFemales

marcusb

You should have gotten her address and phone number I bet she would be willing to have you tickle her somemore in private and not on a plane.

Ticklesfemales

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back