• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playdate (Part Two) M/F

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
PLAYDATE (Part Two)

The room had suddenly gone quiet.

It drove Sandy crazy lying there bound and unable to see. Why did she ever mention her fantasy of wanting to be blindfolded to Mitch she thought to herself as she shivered in anticipation of the tickles to come?

Listening carefully she desperately tried to figure out where Mitch was standing, when he’d begin his tickling and what part of her tingling body he’d choose to begin his tickle torture on.

For a second she thought she heard him at her side but the sound of a dresser drawer opening at the foot of the bed revealed his location.

“W-w-w-w-what are you doing down there?” She asked nervously.

“Oh you’ll find out in due course my ticklish one!” He teasingly exclaimed while pulling two large; soft bristle make up brushes out of the drawer.

Walking as quietly as he could to the top end of the bed he leaned over Sandy.

It was cute the way she craned her neck, nervously turned an ear from side to side to try to pinpoint his movements. After a short moment of silence to build the suspense to a spine tingling level, Mitch lightly dusted Sandy’s fingers and the palms of her hands with the soft brushes. When both brushes began to squiggle a bit more firmly over her wrists and up the insides of her arms Sandy’s body immediately gave away exactly what she was feeling.

Goose bumps raised immediately on her ticklish skin.

“O-o-o-o-o-h!”

“What-t-t-t is that-t-t-t-t?”

The light tickles made her shiver and as Mitch directed the brushes over her elbows and up towards her smooth shaven underarms Sandy began to squirm and giggle.

The higher the brushes moved the more tickly the sensations grew.

“N-n-o-o-t-t-t-t there Mitch p-l-e-a-s-e-e-e-e!”

“E-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e!”

Mitch teased Sandy by moving the tips of the brushes over every inch of her exposed arms purposely avoiding her armpits. Every time the brushes would get close he’d redirect them causing Sandy to tense up for his attack and giggle wildly each time the brushes got dangerously closer and closer than pulled away from those tender ticklish underarms. He repeated the process again and again driving poor Sandy wild and then began tracing the fluffy brush heads in a circular motion around the outskirts of her armpits.

“Just how ticklish are you Sandy?” he asked.

Sandy began to squirm wildly from the itchy ticklish sensations and his teasing which was making the tickles a thousand times harder to take.

So close to their fateful target, she tried desperately to mentally will the brushes away from her arms fearing that any second they would slide into the ultra-ticklish hollows of her underarms.

Almost as if he was able to read her mind, Mitch at that very instant twirled the make up brushes into each of her armpits and began slowly flicking the tips back and forth over the smooth, soft skin. As his strokes picked up speed Sandy tugged at the restraints and squealed wildly!

“W-a-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a!”

“M-y G-o-d-d-d-d-d!”

“N-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!”

“Aha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!”

“It-t-t Tickles-s-s-s-s-so much!”

“M-i-t-c-h!”

“Not in my arm p-i-t-t-t-t-t-t-s-s-s-s-s!”

“Please-e-e-e-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e!”

“Poor baby!” chuckled Mitch as he zigzagged the fluffy brushes back and forth until Sandy was frantic.

Mitch tickled her armpits for what seemed like an eternity to Sandy.

Finally he relented guiding the torture some brushes slowly up across her shoulders and along the sides of her neck. Sandy gasped and giggled as Mitch brushed her ears, first the lobes, then the backs, then the insides where he twirled the brushes in his fingertips. The light, itchy, tingly tickles made Sandy shiver involuntarily. He continued his detailed exploration guiding the brush under her nose, over her quivering lips and then back to the sensitive sides of her neck.

Sandy scrunched her shoulders as Mitch maneuvered one of the brush tips down the center of her back while he tickled her shoulders with the other.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle Sandy!”

“How’s this feel honey?”

His tickles were maddening!

Sandy’s entire body was tingling.

Stopping for a brief second to allow her to catch her breath, Mitch readjusted Sandy’s blindfold.

“What is it that you are ticking me with?” she asked during the very brief reprieve.

“You mean you don’t know?”

“Maybe I ought to tickle some new spots until you can figure it out!”

“No!”

“Oh Yes!” he cried out as her torso became the next target for his talented brushwork.

Sliding the brushes across her smooth tummy, around her tender belly button and up over her hips Mitch carefully looked for those areas that made Sandy jump and squirm.

“Oh no-o-o-o-o-o!”

“That-t-t-t tickes-s-s-s-s-s-s!” She sputtered.

“Where does it tickle Sandy?”

“Here?” He teasingly quizzed her as the brushes moved over her as if they were extensions of Mitch’s hands.

Finding a sensitive spot a couple of inches below her belly button he delighted in her reaction as his brushwork caused her to cackle wildly.

“Oh yes I remember that spot from before!” he teased.

“Remember when you first got here?”
“No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-h-o-h-o-h-o-h-o-h-o!”

“Don’t-t-t-t-t tickle me-e-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e!”

“Tell me my ticklish one!” He continued.

Do you prefer being tickled with the mystery tool or with my fingers?”

“No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o more-e-e-e-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e!”

“Neither-r-r-r-r-r-r-r!”

“E-e-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e!”

“Can you guess what it is I’m tickling you with yet?” he asked her one more time as the brushes moved almost machine-like over her ticklish midsection.

“N-a-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a!”

“Is-s-s-s-s it a hair brush-h-h-h-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a?”

“No sorry wrong answer!” Mitch shouted our over her laughter as he flicked the brushes over her ticklish belly and across her rib cage.

“A Pain-t-t-t-t brush-h-h-h-a-h-a-h-a?”

“ERRRRRR! Wrong again my ticklish one!”

“But-t-t-t-t- it tickles-s-s-s-s-s-s so bad-d-d-d-d Mitch!”

“One more guess sweetie!” He taunted her.

The light almost feather-like tickling was driving her crazy. He nestled one of the brushes in her belly button twirling it faster and faster in his fingertips.

“E-e-e-e-e-e-h-h-h-h-h-h-he-e-e-e-e-e-h-e-h-e-h-e!”

“Is-s-s-s-s-s- it-t-t-t-t-t- a m-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-k-e up-p-p-p-p brush-h-h-h-h?”

“Aha-ha-ha-ha-ha!”

“Bingo!”

“The lovely lady wins a prize!”

“Oh-h-o-h-o-h-o-h-o!”

“Stop-p-p-p-p-p-p please-e-e-e-he-he-he-he!

“OK sugar!”

A few more flicks of his wrists brought both brush heads together in the center of her chest directly beneath her breasts where he squiggled them over her belly button and down to the top of her panty before he finally stopped tickling Sandy.

“Time for a little break honey.” He said in an almost disappointed tone.

“Need a drink?”

“No-o-o-o-o!” “No drinks!”

“I’d probably wet myself!”

They both laughed at her comment.

Wasting no time Mitch was already replacing the make up brushes with another item from the dresser.

“W-h-a-t-t-t are you doing down there now?” She asked cautiously.

“Let’s see if you can guess this next tickle tool Sandy.” Mitch exclaimed cheerily.

Bracing herself for heaven knew what Sandy clenched her fists, curled her toes and despite having on a blindfold squeezed her eyed tightly shut again hoping she could will away whatever tickles were about to commence.

“Need a clue?” teased Mitch.

The instant the prongs from the plastic picnic forks began slithering down Sandy’s stocking soles it was as if she’d been hit by a bolt of lightning. The sizzling sound of the pointed tips sliding up and down her silken soles was almost inaudible over her raucous laughter.

Mitch raked the fork prongs lightly up and down Sandy’s wriggling foot bottoms. Knowing how to exert just the right amount of pressure as he ran the forks over Sandy’s foot bottoms made them a most diabolical tickle tool.

Taking his time to tickle her arches, her insteps, her heels and the balls of her feet he left no spot on her pretty, silk encased feet untouched.

He ran the forks slowly over her toe pads being sure to tickle along the base of her toes with the pointy prongs.

This was one of those spots that made Sandy buck and twist and as she pleaded with Mitch to stop the tickles he instead relentlessly scratched the same area until Sandy’s laughter reached a frighteningly high pitch.

The forks moved effortlessly over the glossy hose and Mitch’s ticklish strokes continued to hit their marks repeatedly sending Sandy into convulsions of hysterical laughter.

Up over the arches, back and forth, along the tips of her nylon toes, on her insteps, the ticklish sensations were even worse than the brushes on her upper body.

Dancing the light plastic tips on her tingling foot bottoms from her heels to her toes and up the slippery sides until they were re-positioned to repeat this maddening pattern again and drive Sandy further out of her mind.

The pitch of Sandy’s laughter had grown deeper. Her squirming was now more rigorous.

Mitch excitedly continued his tickles. He carefully watched her to make sure he wasn’t overdoing it but he was not quite ready to totally stop tickling Sandy whom while loving every second of this was weakening substantially.

“He could read this ticklish woman like a book!” thought Mitch.

Sandy was pretty much thinking the same thing as she twitched on the bed begging for relief.

A few random strokes across her fiercely wiggling toes then long squiggly patterns down and up the center of each sole changed things for the moment however for Sandy Mitch’s tickling had almost taken her beyond her limits.

Mitch traced the fork’s pointy tips along the seams of her nylons. Back and forth with a painter’s stroke he fanned out slowly and meticulously over the reinforcements that covered her smooth soles and then along the slippery, silky outsides of her feet.

By the time he started lightly tickling the tops of her feet and the tips of her toes she was shivering wildly from the sensations.

Mitch now glided the tips of the forks up the insides of her calves. He circled her kneecaps and lightly tickled her lower thighs. The more delicate his strokes the more it seemed to excite Sandy. The chills she had experience earlier were now even more intense from whatever it was that Mitch so expertly tickled her with now.

Not being able to see what he was doing despite the fact that she felt every tickle as well as the devastating effect it was having on her body, had poor Sandy ready to climb the walls.

Tickling along the edge of her stocking tops, Mitch now let the prongs touch her bare thighs.

He scratched lightly along her inner thighs and brought the fork tips up to the edge of her panty.

“What-t-t-t-t-t-t-t is-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s that-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t!”

“E-h-e-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e!”

“I can-t-t-t-t-t-t stand much more of this-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s!”

“You still don’t know what I’m tickling you with Sandy”? He mockingly asked.

“No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!”

Mitch-h-h-a-h-a-h-a!

“Come on honey this is an easy one!”

She pleaded with him to stop his tickling even though the fire burning in her loins was intense.

He teased her inner thighs mercilessly as he asked her yet again if she could guess the tool that was inflicting such intensely ticklish sensations.

Sandy struggled to respond shouting out anything she could think of. She squirmed and wriggled as much as the restraints would allow.

Without warning, Mitch began tickling her foot bottoms again with a renewed vigor sliding the pointed tickle tools over her sensitive arches. The scratching noise of the forks over the sheer nylon now harmonized with Sandy’s hysterical laughter and incessant pleading.

Across the toe pads he pushed the prong tips back and forth faster and faster up under the base of her toes that were now feebly trying to escape from his touch but remained trapped there in their nylon encasements wiggling helplessly.

The sudden change in his tickling nearly caused her to jump out of her skin.

“A fork-k-k-k-k-a-a-a-a-a-a!” She screamed out.

“A-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a!”

“It’s-s-s-s-s-s a fork!”

“Time to stop-p-p-p-p tickling me-e-e-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e!”

“Very good sugar!”

“You’re getting a little better at guessing aren’t you?”

“P-l-e-a-s-e-e-e-e-e-e-e!”

“This is too much-h-h-h for me to take-e-e-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e!” she confessed in a giggly voice.

“Oh really?”

“But we’re just warming up?”

As she laughed and pleaded with Mitch for mercy he gradually slowed down his tickles and finally stopped.

He placed the picnic forks back in the dresser and began to massage Sandy’s foot bottoms.

Sandy while relieved she was finally getting a break continued giggling anyway.
Her body was way too sensitized now from Mitch’s skilled tickles but she was in heaven at the hands of this insatiable tickler.

The shivering of her body and the involuntarily laughter and moaning that sputtered from her lips were merely reflex actions at this point.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm!”

“That’s nice!” she cooed.

Mitch kneaded and rubbed her feet gently soothing the itch that was still driving her wild from the fork tickles. An occasional chill shot through her as his fingers found pressure points which moments before he was tickling mercilessly with the pointed prongs of his forks.

“Want to play some more or should we break for lunch?”

“Ooh let’s play!” she said excitedly.

Sandy couldn’t believe these words just came from her mouth. One part of her was spent, exhausted and weak but another was aroused, acutely heightened. Her skin was intensely stimulated, much more so than she ever dreamed it could be.

“Shall we leave the blindfold on?” Mitch asked as he looked through the dresser for his next tickle tool.

“I kind of like not seeing where you’re tickling me!” She said innocently.

“Well I guess we’ll need to leave the blindfold in place then wont we!” Mitch exclaimed turning around and running his fingers up her nylon-clad legs and over her tummy.

“Ah-a-h-a-h-a-h-a!”

“N-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!”

“No-o-o-o-o-o fair!”

“I’m not ready yet-t-t-t-t!”

T-e-e-e-h-e-e-h-e-e-h-e-h-e-e!”

“Sorry honey all in fair in tickling!”

Mitch jumped on the bed. He straddled Sandy’s waist, and squeezed her hips.

“O-O-O-E-E-E--e-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e!”

“Itchy kitchy koo!”

Dancing his fingers up and down her sides, fingering her rib cage, tickling her tummy, Mitch’s fingers seemed to be everywhere.

Not used to this style of tickling after the brief but soothing foot massage, Sandy bucked wildly trying with everything in her power to get Mitch off of her. The ticklish sensations shot through her and she squealed and pleaded for him to stop.

He tickled her for another five minutes, Sandy twisting and writhing helplessly the entire time.

Knowing she was about to come unglued he eased up. He lightly traced his fingertips over her torso. Reaching behind her he slid his nails down then up the length of her stocking legs.

More light tingly tickles had her shuddering as his fingertips slowly walked their way down her legs over her feet then back up her legs again and along the sides of her bottom.

By the time his fingertips touched her hips she was gyrating wildly.

The variety of tickling techniques employed by Mitch had her amazed and extremely excited. Sandy lay there dizzy and disorientated.

In the dark and at his mercy she shuddered time and again as he traced her rib cage and tummy with his nails. He slowly ran his fingers up the side of her breasts from outside the halter. They were now as sensitized as the rest of her body.

Sensing Sandy’s level of arousal Mitch slowed down the tickling again to pull her back and prolong the torture some yet sensuous teasing and tickling.

Breathing heavily she rubbed herself sensually against the sheets. Her body felt as if thousands of tiny fingers were tickling her all the way down to the bone.

It had again gone quiet.

Mitch stopped his tickling.

Sandy continued trying to rub the tickly sensations away and lay there on the bed bound and helpless, wondering what was coming next.

She was only then aware that he had removed her wrist cuffs as he pulled her up by her hands. He took off the blindfold, handed her a glass of water and then undid the ankle cuffs to allow her to stretch out a bit.

“You are insane!” she exclaimed to him still tingling intensely.

“That’s right I’m crazy about tickling you!”

“You’re so much fun to play with Sandy!” He exclaimed.

“O-o-o-h you too Mitch!”

“I’ve never been tickled by anyone quite like this before!” she confessed to Mitch.

They broke for a quick lunch all the while chatting about how much alike they were and how lucky they were to find each other.

Both of them were extremely anxious to continue their play date especially Sandy who couldn’t believe how turned on she was by Mitch’s tickling.

She excused herself after finishing her sandwich and grabbed her bag before going into the bathroom.

While freshening up Sandy looked at herself in the mirror as she applied edible body lotion to her legs, feet, tummy, breasts, neck and shoulders. She shivered at the thought of what Mitch would do once he discovered she was wearing something that they talked about in a number of past conversations. Just the previous discussions about what Mitch said he would put her through and her idea of what she wanted him to do had excited her tremendously. She was finally about to experience yet another of her deep hidden fantasies.

Mitch looked up from the bed as Sandy walked out of the bathroom.

She had changed into a beautifully embroidered black lace see through bra, a sexy black thong and a new pair of black lace topped thigh highs.

His jaw dropped.

He was again totally stunned.

Twice today now she’d more than pleasantly surprised him by wearing clothing and lingerie that she knew excited him.

This outfit exposed even more of her ticklish skin.

He complimented Sandy as she climbed on the bed next to him.

“It’s the least I can do for you!” She said.

“You were nice enough to drive up here, get the room, buy me lunch.”

His hands were immediately drawn to her tender ticklish skin and she giggled as Mitch’s hands began to massage her ultra-sensitive sides.

She turned away from the ticklish fingers and Mitch immediately started tickling her hips and her lower back.

Sandy’s back was extremely ticklish and she laughed and squirmed from Mitch’s touch as her stocking feet began rubbing swiftly against his legs.

Mitch leaned into Sandy until they were almost spooning. He began whispering “tickle, tickle, tickle” in her ear as his hands curled around her hips and began tickling her tummy.

He nibbled and licked her earlobe.

Sandy shuddered as his voice in her ear; his lips, tongue and fingers had her shivering all over.

His tongue moved from her ear lobe to the side of her neck where he tasted the mocha flavored lotion.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm!”

“You taste delicious Sandy!”

“Another wonderful surprise for me?”

“I’m going to need to tickle you really special since you’ve been so thoughtful my ticklish one!” He teased.

Mitch licked along the side of her neck and down over her shoulder. All the while his fingers continued to tickle Sandy’s sides.

He managed somehow to maneuver her onto her back.

He quickly straddled her waist.

His tongue continued licking her neck and she scrunched her shoulders as Mitch’s lips and tongue sent powerful chills through her body.

“Where else did you apply this delicious lotion Sandy?”

The combination of mouth and finger tickles had Sandy’s head spinning.

Mitch’s fingers worked their way up Sandy’s sides. He moved her arms up over her head and ran his nails down the insides of her arms over the soft smooth skin there. His tongue continued hungrily lapping the lotion from her body that now was trembling from the multiple sensations.

His fingers found her armpits and they wiggled wildly there.

He began to blow raspberries on her belly as she twisted around on the bed. Tasting more of the lotion he began to lick her belly while his fingers continued playing in her underarms.

Darting his tongue into her belly button, tickling her armpits then her sides she rolled back and forth giggling hysterically.

He licked up his way up her sides stopping to flick his tongue over the side of her lace-covered breast. Here he tasted more of the lotion. Sandy was beside herself. Her breasts were insanely ticklish and Mitch now found another weak spot on her trembling body.

One of Mitch’s hands immediately slid down from her underarm to lightly circle her erect nipple while his tongue explored the tender tip of other one through the thin fabric of her bra.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!”

“It seems as if you’ve covered your entire body in this yummy lotion!”

“I did-d-d-d-d!” she sputtered.

“It-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t I-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s everywhere-e-e-e-e-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e!”

“O-o-o-o-o-o-o-h-h-h-h!”

“O-o-o-o-o-o-o-hoo-hoo-hoo-o-o-o-o!”

“O-o-o-o--h Mitch-h-h-h!”

Turned on and highly sensitized Sandy moaned and giggled simultaneously while Mitch licked and fingered her tender breasts and rock-hard nipples. He finally unhooked the bra and as the cups fell open to the sides Sandy stiffened and shivered even more as his fingertips and tongue brushed over the smooth bare skin.

Licking every bit of the mocha lotion off her breasts while continuing to tickle her sensually with his fingers had her beyond excited.

When his lips began to lightly suck her nipple tips and his fingers started tickling the sides of her exposed breasts she was ready to explode from the multiple sensations.

Now his hands began to roam delicately over the rest of her body. He seemed to be touching her everywhere!

Sandy was totally out of control.

The fire that had been building in her since Mitch began his tantalizing tickling finally needed to manifest itself.

Sandy cried out as her body shook and shuddered.

Mitch knew where his tickling had just taken her and now as she still felt the power of the release that coursed through her body he teased her even more moving his fingertips and tongue lightly over every inch of her tremendously ticklish flesh.

Finding areas on her upper body coated in the delicious lotion that he missed earlier he licked and sucked the goose pimply surface of her excited skin.

He then concentrated on her nipples, now so sensitive to the touch that Sandy was literally on the brink of ticklish madness with each light caress and flick of Mitch’s tongue.

Soon he accompanied the tonguing of her breasts with the circling of his fingers around her belly button. The repetitive, slow, teasing tickles had her shivering wildly. He scrambled his nails down her belly and ran them across the top of the thong making her shudder violently before they continued down the sides of her thighs.

He licked her belly button as his nails slithered over her thighs, knees and calves. By the time his fingers started softly scratching the sheer soles of her nylon-clad feet Sandy was quivering and giggling helplessly.

These nylons were even worse than the full fashion ones she had worn earlier. The silky slippery sandal foot hosiery made every stroke of Mitch’s feel so much more intense.

His fingernails glided over her foot bottoms remembering all of those weak spots he’d tickled earlier. Turning around he sat on her calves, leaned down and began to lick and nibble on the tips of her wiggling toes through the nylon as his fingers walked up and down her smooth soles.

Here he tasted more of the mocha lotion and his tongue worked overtime darting across the undersides of her toes, licking across her toe pads, forcing his strong tongue between her toes.

He sucked on her big toe then worked his way down the line. Sandy now squealed as the tickling and toe sucking was again stirring up that fiery feeling in her loins.

Each foot received the same attention and poor Sandy was coming unglued.

The feelings created by Mitch’s tongue and mouth on her toes as well as the intricate finger tickling of her foot bottoms had Sandy stir-crazy. Pounding her arms on the bed she twisted and turned wildly loving the sexy tickle torture but unable to bear much more of it.

Again a mixture of moaning and giggling came from her mouth as this insane tickler found spots and created sensations Sandy never knew existed.

Finally after what seemed like hours Mitch eased up and gradually stopped tickling her.

Sweaty and out of breath she couldn’t believe she’d withstood so much tickle torture from Mitch.

“Oh my God that was so-o-o-o-o-o-o incredible!” She whispered as she wriggled on the bed tingling from head to toe.

“MMMMMM I just love that lotion honey!” He said with a huge grin on his face.

“What a nice surprise that was!”

“Yes-s-s-s-s-s I can tell you loved it-t-t-t-t!” she answered groggily still trying to catch her breath.

Mitch handed Sandy a drink and a towel then walked to the foot of the bed to look in the drawer for another toy to play with.

Pushing his next two choices to the far corner of the dresser drawer he turned around and asked Sandy if she preferred to be tied for the next session.

“Why is it something I won’t be able to take?” She asked him confidently.

“I’ve handled everything you’ve dished out so far honey but if you think I need to be tied it’s fine with me.” She said bravely.

Mitch knew that Sandy actually craved being totally helpless and as he placed the ankle cuffs over her silky smooth ankles he could already feel the excitement building in her.

Binding each of her wrists he looked down at her and whispered “we’ll leave the blindfold off for this segment sexy!”

“I want you to see what I’m going to tickle you with this time!”

“First maybe we ought to remove your stockings.”

“Why honey?”

“These tickle tools will work much better on your bare legs and feet!” He advised her excitedly as he opened the ankle cuffs.

Sandy sat up and sipped her water.

Mitch slowly and teasingly rolled the stockings down her legs one at a time.

He purposely slid his nails over every inch of bare skin as her peeled the slippery, silky nylons off her muscular legs. This tremendously tortured Sandy who now was so overly sensitized that the slightest touch drove her crazy.

As he slid the smooth hose off her pretty toes he asked her “have you ever been toe flossed honey?”

“What’s-s-s-s-s-s that-t-t-t-t-t!” She asked nervously knowing that Mitch still had more than a few new tricks up his sleeve.

Cuffing each ankle again her looked up at her and explained.

“Well you see I take a stocking, preferably a very silky one like this, and I place it between your toes like this.”

“O-o-o-o-h-h-h-h!”

“Then I very, very slowly slide it back and forth between your ticklish little toes like this!”

“I vary the speed of course just like this!”

“E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E!”

“Okay-hay-hay-hay-hay!”

“You showed me-e-e-e-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e!”

“Now-w-w-w stop-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p!”

“That-t-t-t-t-t tickles-s-s-s-s Mitch-h-h-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a!”

“A-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a!”

“That’s the whole purpose of this little exercise my dear!”

Slithering the stocking back and forth faster and faster between each set of Sandy’s wiggling toes Mitch quickly noticed how much this tickled poor Sandy.

The skin between her toes was so tender and the silky sheerness of the nylons as they rubbed back and forth had Sandy in stitches.

“Pretty good trick huh?” he asked her sliding the hose back and forth at first fast then slow than in between seeing which tickled her more.

It was hard to say at this point.

Sandy was about to lose it.

He stopped for a brief instant.

She let out a sigh and spread her toes that now were tingling yet again from this wild man’s tickles.

The relief was short lived however.

Sandy watched, her eyes widening and body tensing, as Mitch carefully positioned the smooth nylon between her big and second toes.
“Time to try something different honey!”

“Are you ready?”

He then slowly pulled the stocking between her wiggling toes from it’s top to the tip of it’s sheer toe. He dragged the nylon in a fashion that caused the slippery, smooth, silky material to rub against every area along the insides and base of her toes. These were areas normally protected from such intense sensations and this new stroke had Sandy climbing the walls.

All of Sandy’s tingling toes received the same treatment. When he completed this on each set he went back and did it again placing an exclamation mark on his innovative tickling.

She pleaded with him to stop the maddening tickles and this time her plea was heard and answered.

“You’re driving me crazy!” Sandy confessed.

“But I love it!”

“Oh me too baby!”

“The way your body reacts and responds to my tickling is so damn exciting!”

Turning his back to the bed he reached into the drawer for the tools he’d earlier positioned in the corner.

“Ready for more sweetie?”

“Oh my God-d-d-d!”

“What do you have planned now!” She asked wondering what he could ever do to top the tickling she’d already received today.

“Let’s see if I can’t surprise you again with something new!”

Mitch knelt at her feet and turned on the power switch for the small but powerful red vibrator he held in his left hand. It was a fairly quiet model but Sandy still not aware of what it was began tensing up when she heard the whirring of the motor.

When a second slightly different and much louder motor started up she squirmed nervously and asked him what he had in his hands.

The electric toothbrush in his right hand had two sets of soft bristles one moving up and down the other sideways.
Positioned in front of her bound feet that hung precariously off the edge of the bed, Mitch pressed the vibrator’s quivering tip in between the big and second toes of her left foot.

At the same time with the other hand he rolled the toothbrush’s fast moving bristles over the tops and sides of the toes on her right foot.

As if she was charged with an electrical shock the minute the merciless tickle tools touched her she felt the powerful chills run through her entire body!

“N-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!” she screamed out and pulled wildly against her bonds struggling to try to pull away from whatever was now tickling her soft bare foot bottoms.

Mitch ran the vibrator up and down her smooth sole. He’d purposely placed it on high speed and after a minute or two of rubbing it over her entire foot bottom he let it sit stationary in the ball of her foot sending a series of high power chills up through her squirming legs.

With the toothbrush, also on high speed, he tickled her right foot mercilessly. Starting between her toes, then across her toe pad, over her tender arches and along her instep.

He finally positioned the whirring brush heads into the ball of her foot, which created sensations similar to those she experienced from the humming vibrator that sat in the same spot on her other foot.

Crazed and insane from this ticklish assault she was laughing at the top of her lungs, tugging desperately at her restraints.

Concentrating on one foot at a time now Mitch used both of these lethal tickle tools on her left foot. The combination was devastating and after an initial bout of hysterics the tickles sent Sandy into silent laughter.

He slid both tools up and down her sole then over the rarely tickled top of her foot and up around her ankle before attacking her heel, the side of her foot, her toes. No spot was left untouched. He applied the humming and whirring devices to sensitive spots on her foot then pulled them away. He did this over and over again. Each time they re-alighted on her feet she’d buck and jerk from the tingly sensations.

By the time he started the same ticklish torture on her right foot Sandy was at her breaking point. She had no clue how long he’d been tickling her like this. She felt as though she was hovering outside her body, looking down at the poor woman beneath her who was being driven insane with his tickling.

Knowing Sandy’s limitations and realizing he’d crossed over boundaries uncharted by anyone before he reduced the speed of the vibrator and electric toothbrush.

He then abandoned her almost numb foot bottoms and lightly tickled the tops with the brush. He also began to roll the vibrator, which he’d placed on its side, up the front of her quivering legs.

He finally turned off the brush and placed it on the bed but continued working the vibrator up her twitching thighs. Tingly shock waves pulsated through her and the higher he tickled the more excited she grew.

He ran the vibrator slowly, teasingly over the front of her thong and up her tummy. Resting it in her belly button it sent shivers through Sandy’s quivering body.

He traced the humming tip along each of her ribs then up and down her sides. He tickled the palms of her hands and then placing it on the side again rolled the vibrator along her inner arms. He circled the outskirts of her armpit and she went wild from the vibrations emitted from the little red demon.

With his other hand he lightly tickled her belly, her breasts then her armpit which caused Sandy to spasm ands squeal. He danced his fingertips speedily in her underarm.

Poking, prodding, squiggling and sliding his fingers everywhere non-stop tormented her trapped torso.

By tickling her with his fingers and the vibrator she again was overwhelmed by the multiple sensations that this man’s tickling created.

At the point where she felt she could take no more Mitch mercifully stopped tickling her.

As he slowly removed the padded restraints he massaged her wrists and ankles.

“Wow!” She shouted out still shivering from the intense tickling.

“Honey I think you need a drink!”

“Lie back sugar and let me take care of you!” He instructed as he walked over to the table to pour her some water.

Sandy sat up and drank as Mitch placed a few of the pillows behind her back to make her more comfortable.

As she quenched her thirst he joined her on the bed.

Unable to keep his hands off her he lightly traced his fingertips in a soothing manner over her body.

“O-o-o-o-o-h-h-h!”

“When can we do this again?” she excitedly asked him as they hugged each other.

“How about tomorrow and the day after and the day after and!”

“MMMMMMMMMMMMM don’t I wish!” She cooed cutting him off in mid-sentence.

They snuggled and relaxed in each other’s arms reflecting on the fun and excitement they shared and excitedly talked about their next encounter which couldn’t happen soon enough for either of them.

“It was truly a moment he’d always remember and one to build on and better yet top the next time!” Daydreamed Mitch as he playfully stroked Sandy’s hair.

Sandy’s thoughts mirrored his and they blissfully enjoyed their last remaining moments together before it was time for them to leave the hotel.

Great Story Mistertickle

Is this a true story or fiction. I hope its true, Sandy sounds like a very ticklish lady. Let me know if its true and if this lovely lady is now your wife...

Ticklesfemales

Hi TicklesFemales.
It's actually based on an experience with a very good friend and as with most of my stories I tend to mix truth and fiction into the mix to spice things up.

Thanks for your comments.

Another brilliant story Mistertickle. Always plenty of stocking foot tickling! :)

wow!

Everytime I think your stories can't get better, you top it! :p
XOXO

Sounds like you need to have another play date so we can all enjoy your writings.

That is an outstanding story. "SANDY" sounds really special. I loved the story.

Much obliged Nige & ticklingfeet4fu.

Steph that's very sweet of you to say!

Ayla guess the cat's got your tongue eh :D ?

Hmmmm another play date...what a great idea Coffee!

Thanks to all of you for your continued support!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back