• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Cheerleader Story (F/F)

TQLR

TMF Expert
By request from a friend ;-)

Erin could hardly contain her anticipation as she made her way to Debra's house. She had known the 45 year old redhead for many years, and through many girl-girl discussions, had found out that she too had been a cheerleader many years ago. But today she had a more devious plot churning around in her wicked mind.

Erin certainly was the model of a young cheerleader; her honey blonde hair piled atop her head, falling in curly ringlets to the back – with an athletically toned body and pert 34C breasts that never needed a bra. She bounced up Debra's sidewalk in her cheerleader's outfit, carrying her loaded gym bag and rang the doorbell.

"Hi Erin !" Debra said with an almost blindingly white smile. She liked the spunky young blonde and remembered the days when she was that heartthrob cheerleader. The tall redhead looked like a clone of Peg Bundy, standing nearly 6 foot tall in her 3" backless spiked heels, capri pants, and a too tight sweater that showed off her enormous boobs.

"Hi Deb!" Erin said, returning a brilliantly white smile, "...You said you'd show me some old cheers you used to do when you were at State!"

Debra blushed as she thought of her trying to do any of those cheers nowadays with a larger bosom and hips than she had possessed when she was Erin's age. "I'm not sure I could still do them!" Deb giggled as she ushered Erin into her home.

"Oh sure ya can!" she wheedled, "...in fact I want to tape some of the best ones to use at practice !"

"Wellll..." Deb blushed, "...I suppose I could go through some of them slowly...." she demurred.

"Great!!!!" Erin gushed, "...I'll just get set up down in the basement while you change!"

"Change ???" Debra asked, bewildered.

"Of course silly! You can't do those cheers as a training tape in heels! You need to be in your cheerleader's outfit!" Erin said.

"Teeeheheheeee!!!" Deb giggled, "....Erin... I could never fit into that outfit nowadays!"

"Oh you're still just as fit as you were at State.." Erin said, her compliment making Debra blush. "...You just go get ready and I'll get the camera set up!" Saying that, Erin bounced along to the basement stairs leaving a bewildered but blushing redhead heading up to her bedroom to haul out her 20 year old cheerleading outfit.

"Ohhh no!!! This will never fit!" Debra exclaimed as she cinched up her old cheerleader's skirt. She had a time tightening the waistband around her waist which had gained a few inches of softness over the years. "And it's WAY too short !" she wailed as she looked in the full length mirror and saw that it barely covered her shapely buns.
Her sweater was even tighter! The V neck barely covered her obvious cleavage and try as she might, she couldn't pull it down enough to cover her lower tummy! "Oh! I look ridiculous!" she said to herself.

Still she pulled on white socks and sneakers and made her way to the basement to fulfill her promise.

Erin had her camera set up on a tripod and clapped when Debra came down the stairs. "You look just like you did in the yearbook!" she gushed.

Deb blushed again, pleased at receiving the acclaim she had missed for all these years. "I think it's a little tight" she said as she walked to the middle of the basement.

"Cheerleader's outfits are supposed to be tight! That's what makes them so sexy !" Erin said with a wink.

"Okay, let's start with some high kicks!" Erin said as she started the camera rolling.

Debra started getting into the moment and went through a few stretching routines; unaware that when she bent down to touch her toes that skirt was riding high and she was showing her pink pantied butt to the camera.

Erin nearly giggled in delight at the show. She had SUCH plans for this sexy older woman.

Debra was winded after a few high kicks and arm waves and she held her hands on her knees as she struggled to catch her breath. "Erin.... (pant) ... I'm too out of shape for this!"

"That's okay! I've got an idea! I'm only filming your leg kicks anyway, so just grab that pipe above your head. That'll steady you!"

Erin was right, holding on to the pipe let Debra ease the strain on her upper body and she could do the high kicks with much greater ease.

Erin was walking around her, encouraging her..telling her how great she was doing...when Debra felt a pair of handcuffs snapping around her wrists and binding her hands to the pipe!

"WHA!!!! ERIN!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!" Debra screamed in surprise.

"Oh, nothing!" the blonde pixie said with an evil glint in her eye.

"Let me go this instant! This is embarasssing!"

Erin put her face up next to Debra's and the look of evil in her eyes made the older redhead reel back in fear.

"Just as embarasssing as when you had my mother kicked off of the squad! She never lived down THAT embarassment!"

Suddenly Debra's eyes grew wide with terror! She thought Erin looked familiar, but never entertained the thought that it would be Arianne's daughter!

"Now.... now Erin...." Debra began to plead, "....that was a long time ago....."

Erin merely smiled coquettishly at the pleading redhead. "Let's just reposition this camera a bit, shall we ?"

Debra tugged at the restraints but there was no way she was going to pull herself down. She was standing on her tiptoes as it was just to keep the strain off of her extended arms. Desperate, she tried pleading again. "Erin... please... we were young!"

"That's okay!!!" Erin cooed seductively, "... Mom told me a few secrets about you!"

Erin had moved the tripod behind the bound redhead and walked up to whisper in her ear...."...she told me your secret weakness Lil' Debbie!!!!" she teased.

Debra's mind was reeling at 100 miles per hour! Just what did this vengeful blonde have in store for her? Pain ?

"Let's just show a little bit of that butt of yours that's gotten too big for her skirt!" Erin sang as she pulled up Debra's too short skirt and gave the camera a close up shot of her pantied buns.

"NOOO!!!!" Debra gasped in humiliation, "...YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!"

"And just WHAT are you going to do to stop me?" Erin asked with a maliciously evil look in her eye.

Debra choked back a sob as she realized there was nothing she could do. She tried kicking her legs, but Erin had a solution for that. Spanking Debra soundly on the ass to send her into a crying fit and keep her from kicking her legs, she used an old broom and some rope to fashion a spreader bar for the older woman's ankles. Now Debra was stretched high above by her wrists and her legs spread wide as she barely managed to balance on her tiptoes.

"Ooooo!!!! Poor Debbie's crying!!!" Erin teased. "Let's see what we can do to fix that!" Moving to her gym bag, Erin pulled forth a very stiff goose quill.

Debra's eyes widened in sheer horror as the perky blonde came towards her with that feather.

"Mom, told me what your greatest fear was Deb!!!!"

"NO PLEASE!!!! ERIN DON'T!!!! I'M SORRY!!!! I NEVER MEANT TO HURT ANYONE!!!!!" Deb begged at the top of her lungs.

"But I'm not going to hurt anyone either, Debbie! We're just gonna have a few laughs!" With that Erin pulled up Debra's short skirt and slowly traced the feather up and down the back of her stark white tender thighs!

"SKNNNNXXXXXXXEEEEEE!!!!!!" Deb tried to hold back the giggles that could soon turn to laughter, but her tender thighs were way too ticklish!

"Tickle, tickle, my sexy little redhead !" Erin teased.

"Nooooheheheheeeeeeee!!!! STAAAHHAHAAAAP THAAAHAHAAAT!!!" Deb begged as she tried to jerk away from the feather.

"Oh, okay!" Erin said with an evil tone. "We'll just pick another spot!

Grabbing the older woman's waistband of her too-tight skirt, she ripped it in half and sent in flying across the room!

Still trying to stifle giggles, Debra gasped, horrified, as she saw her skirt stripped from her!

"Now we're going to play a little game, Debbie!" she taunted, "...called Tickle-Strip 101. I tickle you, and you tell me what to strip off next! If you take too long, you also have to tell me where to tickle you next, or I get to chose!"

Debra was sobbing in humiliation... knowing that this evil girl would do anything to mortify her in revenge. Hanging helplessly, her eyes flew wide open when the felt her sneakers being untied!

"NOOOoheheheheeeeeeee PLEEEEEEASE DON'T!!!! NOT MY FEEEEHEHEET!" Debbie pleaded.

"Mmmmm, you would only be so lucky if I was just a FOOT person Debbie!"

The buxom redhead froze with horror as she realized Erin's thinly veiled threat.

"This is just to loosen you up a bit. So that the rest of your helpless body is even more ticklish!"

Erin plucked off Debbie's sneakers and peeled off her socks; leaving her standing barefoot on just the very tips of her toes. The pose showed the muscles in her calves and thighs and the naughty blonde licked her lips; knowing what ticklish targets they too would make. Wickedly clawing her nails up and down the redhead's size 8 feet had her squealing like an insane woman within seconds!

But now it was time for Erin to tease-torture her captive even more. She stood behind the strung up redhead and slowly snuck her long fingernails in under her too tight sweater. "Tickle tickle!" she cooed as she danced her nails up and down Debra's taught-stretched tummy!

"Nooooheheheheeeeeeee!!!! Pleeeeeeeeheheheease!!!!!" Debbie squealed desperately trying to breathe!

"Mom, told me how horribly ticklish you are..." she breathed throatily into her ear, "...and also what it does to you!!!!!"

Through her laughter, fear shot up through the redhead's spine!

Wriggling an index finger into Deb's navel, she continued her verbal torture. "Makes you horny doesn't it? Oh, yes, she told me about the time that the boys from Delta Chi tickled you at that party! She said you could hear your orgasmic screams from 3 blocks away!"

"NOMOREHAHAHAAAAAPLEEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEE!!!!" Debbie tried to wrench away from Erin's tummy tickling but it was a futile gesture at best. She wanted to stop the feelings that her body was producing but she was no longer in control.

"Let's show everybody that cute ass of yours!" Suiting actions to words, Erin ripped off Debra's panties and caressed her stark white buns.

Debra was crying freely now. Half from laughter and half from humiliation; knowing that her almost nude body was being taped for everyone to see.

Erin grabbed her feather and slowly started tickling Debra's buns and the backs of her thighs!

Deb pulled at her wrists and thrashed her trapped legs from side to side but couldn't avoid that horrendous tickling! She tried to stop the laughter and failed miserably. What made it even worse was when Erin danced that stiff feather in between her thighs and started a fire that she might not be able to stop!

Just as she thought that she might explode from the sensual torture, Erin stopped tickling and walked around in front to kiss her tear-stained cheeks. "Ooooo!!!! You thought you were going to get to cum didn't you baby-girl? Well, it's not going to happen anytime soon!" Erin said as she teasingly kissed her again.

"Where would you like me to tickle you next?" she challenged.

Debra could only sob in frustration. She didn't want to be tickled anywhere next yet she wanted to be tickled THERE before she burst !

"Okay, maybe that was too hard a question. What do you want me to strip off you next? Your too tight sweater that barely holds your huge boobs in ?" she taunted.

Knowing she would be tickled anyway, Debra shamefully nodded her head yes!

Erin gleefully moved the tripod in front of the trussed up redhead!

"Kay!" Erin sang and took a pair of shears to Debbie's old cheerleader sweater.

Erin nearly danced with joy at the sight of the buxom redhead bound up in just her bra; her curly red fur showing the sparkling droplets of her pent up arousal.

"Want me to strip off that bra next, so those huge nipples can show me how aroused you are?" she teased.

Begging in humiliation, Debra could only shake her head NO!

"Kay, you asked for it!" Erin said with delight and started dancing her fingers up and down Debbie's defenseless ribs.

"NYAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Deb squealed as the tickling ripped every bit of resistance from her mind! She'd never been tickled like this before and it was driving her quite mad!

"Tell me to strip you naked.... tell me to strip you naked!!!!" Erin sang as she tickled Debra's ribs and wiggled her finger into her belly button. She knew she had this helpless woman exactly where she wanted her; watching her sexy hips grinding lewdly; begging for a release that would be a long time coming.

Finally, Debbie's mind cracked! It happened right after Erin started dancing her nails in her exposed underarms. Squealing and squeaking with what breath she had left, the buxom redhead managed a "STREEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEP MEEEEEEEE!!!!" through her raw throat.

Pausing as Debra giggled and wheezed, desperately grabbing breath, Erin walked nonchalantly behind the sweating older woman and popped the clasp on her bra. Scissors snipping away, she left Debbie hanging there completely nude, still giggling insanely, and to the camera's eye, profoundly aroused! Her nipples were pointing defiantly straight at the camera and her curly red fur sparkled with the moistness of her unrestrained arousal.

Zooming the camera in, Erin made sure she had a full screen shot of Debra's tear stained face at the top and her slowly undulating hips at the bottom.

Grabbing her feather once again, Erin breathed into Debbie's ear. "Now comes the real torture! I'm gonna tickle that cute ass and pussy of yours until you're JUST ready to cum. Then I'm gonna stop and make you beg me to start again."

Debbie whimpered, lewdly thrusting her hips forward.
"You want this, don't you?" she teased as she lightly and slowly stroked the feather up and down Debbie's curly red fur.

Giggling and sobbing, Debra's humiliation was complete. Try as she might, she couldn't believe that this youngster could force her into such a humiliating orgasm!

Moaning in resignation, Debra pushed her hips forward; desperately reaching for the feather!

Erin giggled and taunted her...."Right here ?" she cooed as she flicked the tip of the feather back and forth across Deb's very hard clit.

"EEEEEEEEEEEYESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" Deb squealed as she was just ready to burst.

"Nope! Sorry!!!!" Erin sang as she pulled the feather away.

Debra sobbed and begged desperately. She had to cum! How could she do this to her?

Instead, Erin waited until Debbie's pre-orgasmic shudders slowed down. The gorgeous older redhead was still futiley pumping her hips forward in hopes of release, but her moans of grief signaled that it was not yet to happen.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle" Erin sang wickedly as she drew her feather up and down between Debbie's already pink buns!

"NAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAANOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Debra screamed like a stuck pig!!!!! This was too much! She had already been denied orgasm once and now she was being tickled in her most defenseless spot!!!!

"Oooooo you have such a ticklish little butt Debbie!!!! Good thing that everybody can see it on film!!!" Erin taunted.

Three more times did Erin take Debra to the brink, only to deny her release and force her back to tickle madness until she would do anything to gain release from the sexual frenzy that held her.

Her eyes wild with madness and streaked with tears, Debbie beheld Erin's stark blue eyes staring into hers.

"Before this camera, I want you to beg me to make you cum. I will never forgive what you did to my mother and if you ever, EVER, cross my path again, I will make a fortune selling this tape of you on the internet. Do you understand me wench ?"

"Pleeeeeeeeese..." Debbie sobbed "...don't..... don't make me.... do this...."

"Well, then we'll just have to start all over, then won't we?" Erin said.

"NO!!!! NONONO!!!! I DON'T WANT TO!!!!...." Debbie screamed, "...BUT I DON'T WANT YOU MAKING ME CUM!!!!!" she finally wailed in humiliation.

You don't have any CHOICE!" Erin barked. "You made that choice 20 years ago! And you can stop lying to me now. I know how much you want it!"

Debra was finally and completey broken.

"Please.....please...." Debra begged, "....make me cum!"

Erin's feather started again on her puffy lips and painfully hard nubbin. One horrendous gasp of breath and a decidely lewd thrust of her hips sent Debra tumbling down into tickle hell!!!

Her mind finally broken, her dominant personality subjugated, the once haughty redhead was now a young blonde's helpless tickle toy.

After she had finally passed out, Erin untied her new little toy and dragged her into the bedroom. "You need a shaving and a pedicure baby-girl!" she sang with lewd intent.

Revenge story! Revenge story! :D

Brilliant John brilliant. :D

P.S: Revenge story! ;)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an excellent story!!!

L

:wow: I loved it. I love stories about Mature women, esp. red heads.

the master

TQLR,

there are many fine writers here on the forum.

but there are none, i repeat, none, who i like to read more than you, my friend.

well done.

AWESOME STORY!!

Can't wait to see (i guess read?) of Erin getting tickled mercilessly!!

Great! Simply fantabulous!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back