• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A successful regular season, the playoffs, and, an October like never before

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys basically coasted through their first regular season after the reunion, capturing 96 wins and an early division title. The team and the fans felt confident heading into the first round of the playoffs against the Phillies, as the Paradise Islanders would have home field advantage in all rounds, including the World Series. If anyone thought that the Good Guys would have a cakewalk march to the title, it became anything but that, as a regular season dominated by a stellar baseball team, turned into a playoff run from hell.
The first round against Phildelphia began the playoff marathon. An extra inning win by the Good Guys in Game 1 was followed by a Phillies win in Game 2. Heading to biting cold Philadelphia, the Phillies shut the Good Guys down in Game 3, to be one win away from sending the tropical wonders into an early winter. In Game 4, Paradise was 3 outs from elimination, when a ninth inning miracle and some stellar relief pitching kept the team alive to return to Paradise. In the deciding Game 5, the Phillies again took an early lead, only to see the Good Guys fight back, and then, in the eighth, the Good Guys took the lead. With a sellout crowd screaming their heads off, Naomi did her thing, and the Good Guys had survived the first round. The Braves would be the Good Guys next opponent, with more high drama yet to come.
Game 1 of the LCS featured Gil Bellows vs the Braves. The Good Guys fell behind, before rallying in the seventh, and taking the lead in the eighth. Mandy came in and slammed the door, and the Good Guys had drawn first blood. In Game 2, a similar situation occurred, as the Braves once again took an early lead and could not hold it. The Good Guys once again rallied, and took a lead into the ninth, which Mandy protected, and the team was halfway to the World Series. Little did anyone know the twists and turns to come.
The teams traveled to Atlanta for Game 3, where it was no contest, as the Braves demolished the Paradise Islanders. Game Four was much the same, as a stellar pitching performance by the Braves could not be overcome, and the series was tied 2-2. Game Five may well have been the most painful one of the series, as the Good Guys had the lead into the ninth, only to see Mandy cough it up on a game winning homerun. The team that was halfway to the Series was now one loss from elimination, with a return home, and a turnaround needed.
In Game six, the crowd was screaming from the get go, and the Good Guys didnt disappoint, scoring five runs early for an easy victory. The series had all come down to Game 7, with Kate Hudson against the Braves. Atlanta held a 3-0 lead most of the way until the Good Guys finally got to the Braves in the sixth. After tying the score, it reamined that way until the eighth, when a bloop hit drove home a run. The stadium was so loud that it was hard to hear. In the ninth, Mandy put the Braves down, to send the team to the World Series that Saturday night against their old foes the Yankees. The Good Guys were tired, and said little in the interviews, wanting to conserve their energy for the Yankees.
Game 1 was played on a beautiful Saturday night in Paradise before nearly 60,000 manicial fans. Gil Bellows was the starter, and he didnt disappoint. Mitch hit a homerun, and Bellows, Naomi and Mandy drew first blood with a 4-1 Good Guy victory. Neve Campbell took the mound for Game two, and did exactly what the team needed, giving six strong innings, and only one run to the mighty Yankees, as the Paradise Islanders prevailed, 5-2. Little did anyone know as the teams flew to NY that it would be deja vu all over again.
In Game 3, Kate Hudson made her first start of the series, and while she pitched well, it wasnt enough, as the Yankees defeated the Good Guys, 3-1. Game four was no contest, as Jennifer Love Hewitt went to the hill, and got bashed, as the Yankees evened the series with a 5-1 decision. Gil Bellows took the ball for Game five, hoping to duplicate his effort in Game 1. He pitched a magnificent game, but the Yankees were better, in a 2-1 Yankee win that put them one win from the title. The teams flew back to Paradise, and if the Good Guys were to celebrate a title in their first year back, they would have to will themselves through two games at home against their old foes.
Neve Campbell started Game six, and she pitched extremely well, departing with a 1-1 tie after seven. In the eighth, Mitch hit a grand slam homerun to give the Good Guys what they thought would be a comfortable lead, and guarantee a Game seven. It was anything but, as Mandy and Naomi started giving up runs. Finally, with two out, and the tying run aboard, Mandy put the Yankees away to force Game 7. Again, no major speeches in the media after the game. "One Game, win or lose, they know what has to be done" Sniderman said. In Game 7, a rested Kate Hudson went to the hill. The volume in the park was so loud the whole game it was nearly deafening. The team, the island, and the fans wanted this, badly, in their first year back. The Yankees took the crowd out of it a little by getting two early runs, but the Good Guys came back, tying the score. After another Yankee run, the Good Guys tied the score again. In the eighth, tied 3-3, the Paradise Islanders loaded the bases, and then, Mitch smashed a double to the wall, driving in 3 runs. The park was bedlam, three outs more and there would be the teams most incredible title ever. Mandy was nervous, and allowed one run, then, with two on, and the dangerous Jason Giambi up, the Yankees were down to their final out. Mandy gave it everything she had, and the brutal slugger swung through a 96 mile per hour fastball, which he missed. The Good Guys had done it! World Champions in their first season back, and probably the most improbable yet! It had been the playoff march from hell, but the team had survived. The fans and the team were besides themselves with joy, tears, laughter, and celebration in the middle of the field!
In the postgame interviews, amongst the flowing champange, the exhausted Paradise Island team knew this had been a gift. Never had they rebounded from deficits in three straight playoff series. It had been a season to remember, an Ocotober to remember, a year like no other!
That night, around 3am, after returning home and putting their children to bed, Mitch and Naomi celebrated with their usual diet of loving sex and tickles. Exhausted, they just wanted to share this. There had been talk of having a team tickle party that night to celebrate, but everyone was too tired from the grueling playoff series, so the idea was postponed.
The following day, one of the weirdest incidents in team history happened. The Island was holding the traditional parade to celebrate the team's title, and the Good Guys, on the steps of town hall, were speaking, when suddenly, a beautiful female fan emerged from the crowd, and said. "Iam so happy for the team, the island, and all the fans, that I want Mitch to tickle me nude right here in front of everyone" With that, the buxom blonde dropped her bra, exposing her bare breasts. As the police moved in, Mitch tried to settle down the proceedings: "Miss, Iam flattered, but ah, it might be a little awkward for me to tickle you bare chested here in front of everyone. We have people of all ages here. "Okay, then, I'll keep the bra and panties on, but please tickle me right here. I want you to" The blonde said. "What can I tickle you on, I usually tickle on a couch or bed. There is none here. "We can have one brought in for you, Mitch, by one of the city trucks, whatever you need" The mayor said. Mitch looked at Naomi, who shrugged her shoulders. "Who Am I to say, I dont care if you want to tickle this girl" With the crowd chanting "Tickle! Tickle! Tickle!" a bed was brought in. The boxom blonde was tied hands and feet to it spread eagled as the crowd looked on. Mitch sat down on the bed. "Hi, I'm Mitch, and you are?" "I'm Elizabeth, Lizzie, and Iam sooo ticklish. It has always been my fantasy to be tickled by you, and I told myself that if the team won this title, I'd show up here to ask you to tickle me" She said. "Well, Lizzie, nice to meet you. We are a professional tickling team, and it gets pretty intense, so okay, I will tickle you, but if it gets too intense, yell RED! and I have to stop, thats the safe word." "Okay, handsome, whatever you say" The girl said, as Naomi concealed a frown.
Then ,with thousands around him chanting him on, Mitch began the tickling, starting on the blonde beauty's neck with fingers as she thrashed at her restraints, and began to squeal. Hehehehehehehehehe! Ticklish! Hehehehehehe! Moving down, Mitch attacked the buxom blonde with spider like fingers on her underarms, sides, and ribs as she filled the air with hysterical agony, and her laughter was heard far and wide. Heheheheheehehehehehe! OMG! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehe!
Mitch then attacked her inner thighs with fingers, causing her to buck. Finally, two other lers approached, and handed Mitch a collection of feathers. Mitch proceeded to attack the pretty blonde soles and toes with fingers and feathers, but was at a disadvantage because he couldnt plug in an electric massager or toothbrush to complete the normal assault. Nonetheless, the blonde went ballisitic anyway, as she moved her toes every which way, and tears came to her eyes, as she begged for mercy. Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Please no! Ticklish! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! Finally, the tickle stopped, the exhausted blonde emerged from the bed, and went to sit down.
As the celebration continued, Mitch quipped. "That was interesting and new. We've tickled fans before as you know, but never in front of such a big crowd at our World Series celebration." He said
So, it had been a wonderful first season back. A title had been won, and an unusual and never before tickle scene had occurred. Now came the winter, but there would always be more next year from the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

It's about a baseball team that plays on a tropical island, and is into tickling. I have been writing them on and off over the last couple of years.

Mitch

pretty good ending mitch!!

I like the way that ended !! Let's see what happens in the off season!!

Thank you windowguy. Your comments are appreciated as always. As a preview, there arent going to be too many off season changes for the Paradise Islanders. When we come back for the next season, there will be a few twists and turns that could be mighty interesting. Stay Tuned.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back