• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super Bowl Party Tickling - true (M/F, MM/F, very brief F/M and F/F)

questions

TMF Regular
Super Bowl Free For All - True

This all started in September when I had several of my buddies over to mark the start of the NFL football season. As I shared on this forum back then, my friend and I gave my wife a good tickling. This time, it started the same way, but ended up spreading to five people in a husbands versus wives free for all. Here’s what happened:

My friend that helped me tickle my wife last time was the only unmarried person at our Super Bowl party. I have suspected him as a closeted tickler since we were in college together where he tickled at least as many of our female friends as I did. During the halftime act, my wife was sitting between the two of us. I knew that he would join in if I started tickling her so I did. I started by sticking my fingers into the pit of her neck. She is very sensitive there and started to bend lean her head toward me. The great thing about tickling her neck is that it results in a great high pitched giggle that you don’t get when you tickle her on other spots.

It didn’t take long for my friend (“Aaron”) to notice what was going on. He started in on her sides. Now she was laying sideways with her head on my lap. She was trying to keep her feet on the ground because she knew that Aaron would get her feet if given the chance. He tickled them last time and has commented to me and her how cute they are. Oh, let me take a step back and set the scene a little. My wife is a petite 5’4” with a pretty nice body. She has light brown hair and always wears a special outfit for me when we host our football parties. She wears a pair of my old cut off football pants and a football jersey. It is a great look. The outfit is made complete by barefeet. On Sunday she had a nice darker pink toenail polish on (still does actually). She has great size 6 and a halfs. I’ll post a link to my website at the end of this so you can see - including a few tickling pics.

OK, back to the story. After a few seconds she rolled off onto the floor while saying, “not again.” She knows about and enjoys my foot and tickle fetish and knew how much I enjoyed the last session. She hit the ground and started to try to roll away from us. Unfortunately for her, she rolled into my friend Mark. Her feet kicked into his back and he sat on a big pillow on the floor eating chips. Aaron and I were already pursuing her to the floor when Mark said, “what the…” and grabbed her ankle. He didn’t start tickling her though. When Aaron and I got to her and started tickling again, Mark did start tickling her foot. I was getting her under one arm and Aaron was really digging into her stomach. She was howling like I had never heard her before. I have to admit that I was a little distracted because we were closer to my big screen TV than I would have liked.

After a few seconds, Mark’s wife Monique came down the stairs to see what all the yelling was about. She immediately started pulling on Mark and saying “get off of her.” I got the distinct impression that she was jealous of the fact that he was tickling and touching another woman. She got him in almost a full nelson and started pulling him backward. At that moment, Aaron dug his fingers into his ribs. She let out a fantastic yell and started trying to get away. Not wanting to miss the opportunity, I joined in and grabbed for her feet. She doesn’t have the greatest feet, but they were good and ticklish. I didn’t get to tickle them for long though. My wife, who I know was jealous because I was tickling another woman, reached under my right arm and started tickling. I resisted for as long as possible (not very long) but eventually turned back to her to defend myself. By now Monique was still laughing from being tickled by Aaron although I couldn’t see what was going on at the time. Mark was jut sitting there doing nothing. I turned back to Monique and joined Aaron again which also brought Mark into the mix again. Now we were all tickling her. I had a foot. Unfortunately, she had on a sock that was so damned tight that I couldn’t get it off with the jaws of life. It was pretty thin though so it still tickled her pretty good.

Mark went right for her knees which sent her into hysterics. He clearly knew his wife’s spots well. It makes you wonder how much tickling goes on in even non tickle obsessed homes. Then, to my surprise, my wife got smart and joined the winning team. She was next to me trying grab Monique’s other foot. I was in disbelief. She couldn’t get a grip because Monique was flailing about due to the knee tickling. I stopped and helped her because I was dying to see her tickle Mo. She only did it for a few seconds and Monique didn’t even know that she had been betrayed until well after the event was over. The girl on girl action ended abruptly due to Aaron’s crush on my wife. He hopped back over to her and started tickling her knees. She isn’t terribly ticklish there but he didn’t know that.

We tickled them for a little while longer creating a beautiful duet of laughter, screaming and eventually some swearing by Monique. This entire episode only lasted for about a minute and a half but it was great. It was also funny because two other couples were sitting there watching but did not get involved. Later, Monique asked one of the other wives why she didn’t help the women. Her response was, ”no way, I wasn’t going to let them tickle the crap out of me.” This is when she also outed my wife as being one of Monique’s ticklers.

I had a great time and am thinking of having an Oscars party just to have a chance to start another brawl.

Oh yeah, here’s the link to the site. I’d love to hear your feedback.

www.geocities.com/questions22000/home

EXCELLENT!

Damn nice picture and a great little episode. How about an invitation to the Oscar's Party? I'll bring the dip!

Questions, I have a question

:wow: Can we trade wives? Mine's pretty ticklish, which I know from our pre-marriage days. But ever since she ingested wedding cake, my wife no longer sees the fun in tickling.

Ship your wife to me and I'll ship mine to you. Your wife can help me remember the best thing in life, which is tickling a cute girl for free. You can re-introduce my wife to tickling, and let me tell you, she's good-looking (tall, blonde, slender) (by the way, my wife's feet are her most ticklish area), so I'm not asking for total charity. Then we can ship back our wives to each other.

Kidding aside, thanks for a great true /f tickling story. But that is a redundant term. All true stories about tickling women are great!

questions

I saw the website and your wifes feet are adorable. I would love to tickle her feet with you sometime. I travel all over so if you are interested let me know. Where are you from? You can e-mail me direct at [email protected] Have a great day. Hope to hear from you.

Ticklesfemales

To Em Es & TicklesFemales

Thanks for the nice remarks guys. My wife does have really nice feet and I enjoy tickling them and the rest of her quite a bit. That being said, both the wife swap and having you over to tickle her will never happen. She would never go for it. She is very into tickling now but has made it clear that she wants it to be just between us. I tried to get her to attend a gathering with me and she said no way.

I'm sure that we would have a great time though.

I wish I weren't, but . . .

I wish I weren't, but I was only kidding, Questions. Of course my wife would never go for that. I think she would let me tie her down and tickle her before agreeing to a wife-swap tickle party!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back