• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shannon Elizabeth on Leno???

db88

TMF Expert
from one of the guys at the Mousepad: "Right after Enrique [Iglesias] performs, Jay asks him about his foot
fetish. He says he does like feet, and [SHANNON ELIZABETH] (who was
the first guest) whips off her boot and puts her bare foot in his
lap. Great shots of her bare soles in his hands moving up and down.
Not what I would call a 'close up' but very very awesome and well
lit."

--Don't know if there was any tickling; anyone see this?

db

Fascinating (no sarcasm intented). I did not see this, but hopefully someone at the HITW will cap it and make a clip. I remember that they had caps of her getting a foot massage on another talk show sans tickling. For whatever it's worth, they claim that the Leno show will be rerun next Friday. Thanx for the post.

Shannon's foot on Leno

Did anybody get to record this sensational little scene and make
some vidcaps? If not,I guess we're all just going to have to hold
our breath until next Friday.

By the way, did she put both feet in his lap or just one?

Thanks for letting us know, db! Sounds pretty neat, even without tickling...

can someone clarify which friday the show will air again? this friday 11/9??

11/9, yes, but...

I don't know how the Leno rerun schedule works. I only posted that information because it was mentioned on the original HITW alert.

Where is Riggs when you need him!!! Good thing this will rerun next Friday too!

I read in a post on the TMF celebrities list that someone thought it would air in the next couple of days. It beats the hell out of me. Perhaps we can find out on an NBC website.

Last edited:
Oh man, those caps are WONDERFUL. Phooey on those who do not believe that a woman's best feature are the beautiful feet that lay beaneath her. Kudos on those pics...

The Tonight Show rerun with Shannon Elizabeth was on this morning, but sadly, no tickling. The singer did hold her bare foot, but just for a few seconds, then she pulled it away and put her boot back on.
It was a nice shot of her foot, but that was it. Another wasted opportunity. Oh, well...

jugglertx

I posted it in the Mainstream Clips section. I hope you can download/view it and like it. :D

anyone has the one of her on the X-show, where they rub her feet? Thanks

Dosn't it just annoy you when these people have a tickling opertunity handed to them on a platter and yet they still turn it down. I never liked enrique Iglesias any way.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back