• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Rampage of the Leshii, Part 5 (F/F)

Midnight2_2222

TMF Poster
“Buffy: The Vampire Slayer” and the characters involved belong to the great Joss Whedon and some corporate guys. This fan fiction shouldn’t be reproduced for profit. None of the characters involved in the action are less than 18 years of age. If something I write doesn’t line up with Buffy continuity it’s probably due to another one of Willow’s wacky spells gone amuck.

If you haven’t watched “Buffy: the Vampire Slayer” before I highly suggest watching the show in syndication on FX and FOX. Better yet, buy some DVDs because God knows FOX could use some more money.

Note: Dawn never gets involved in any of the action of this series but I do have to acknowledge her existence once in a while.

In previous episodes Tara tried to summon a good fairy to cheer up her friends. By accident she summoned the Leshii, a legendary forest pixie who would lure people to a death by tickles. Soon Buffy, Willow, and Tara were tricked into playing the Leshii’s game. After an evening of tickle torture they were finally able to escape the Leshii’s web and trap her in a birdcage. Last we saw Tara had proposed a “fitting” punishment for the troublesome pixie.

“Rampage of the Leshii, Part 5”

“SSSTTTAAAAWWWPPP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHEASSE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MERCY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

The Leshii’s legs kicked vigorously, trying to get away from the feather’s wispy tip. Willow’s grip on the fairy’s torso was firm; her fingers kept the Leshii’s arms and wings clamped against her body and guaranteed she wasn’t going anywhere. Just the right size to fit in Willow’s hand, the Leshii’s upper body was enclosed by fingers. While Willow held the trapped Leshii Tara was happily administering the punishment. Over and over the blonde stroked the feather against the Leshii’s bare feet. The pixie’s legs were free but it did little good; she couldn’t get away and it was easy for Tara to slip the feather across those sensitive soles. Twinkling dust rained down off of the feather with each contact it made; sometimes the magic dust would fall on Tara’s hand and make her feel kind of giddy about the whole thing.

“Come on baby, it’s clearly my turn,” said Willow.

“Oh no, you went over your time before,” replied Tara, “so I get extra time with the prisoner.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEEEAASSSSEEE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Oh shut up you,” teased Tara. She brushed the tickle feather across the Leshii’s cheek; the little fairy squealed with delight in response.

Willow and Tara were both sitting on the couch by the window; Tara took the occasion to bump her hips against Willow’s. “Now you tell me that corrections can’t be fun.”

“I gotta admit, I’m liking your style,” said Willow.

“I still think we should have smooshed her,” said Buffy dryly. The Slayer was slumped on a chair nearby. She felt exhausted from her evening of fun with the Leshii; part of her wished the stupid fairy would just laugh herself to death so she could go to bed.

A new round of feathery sweeps along the Leshii’s little feet cracked her up. Tears of laughter were pouring down her cheeks; her purple hair was all messed up from whipping her head about. Her lungs were absolutely on fire from all of the forced laughter and the Leshii gained a new appreciation for her magic feather’s abilities to coerce giggles out of a girl.

“(huff puff) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I WAS, HAHAHAHAHAHA, NEVER, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THIS CRUEL, HEEEEEEEE! NO NO! HEEEEEEE! NOT AGAIN! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!”

“Oh I beg to differ little girl,” said Willow. “On the cruelty meter I’d have to give you a ten.”

“Definitely an eleven,” countered Tara. She danced the feather up and down the Leshii’s legs. The way she tried to avoid the tickles made it look like the pixie was running in midair. Tara giggled at the display.

“You have to admit,” said Willow, “she is kind of cute.”

“I know,” said Tara, “maybe we could keep her as a pet? A really, really, really ticklish pet. Coochie coochie coochie.” Tara tickled the Leshii’s toes with the feather and was rewarded with bubbling giggles.

Willow continued, “Aside from that whole tickled to death part you have to kind of like her, I mean, she’s adorable.”

“Stop that right now!” snapped Buffy as she jumped from the chair. “You two are falling for her charms again. I am not going to go through any more of this little pervert’s games. For your own good I’m putting a stop to this.”

The Slayer grabbed the feather out of Tara’s hand and dropped it on the ground. Willow and Tara both made a sad face at Buffy for ruining their fun.

“I mean it,” said Buffy, “she’s going back in her cage until we figure out what to do with her.”

“Oh, all right,” mumbled Willow. She gingerly laid the Leshii down inside the birdcage and closed the door.

Inside the small prison the Leshii remained slumped on the ground gasping for air. She was beyond exhausted. There was no way to know how long the girls had been tickling her but it had seemed like days. Nevertheless, she was having the time of her life. She absolutely loved being the object of Willow and Tara’s attention and she cursed Buffy for putting a stop to their play. Of course the Leshii would never admit to her enjoyment, if she did that the girls might not want to “punish” her anymore.

“We should get some sleep,” said Tara. Her seriousness returned to her as the last of the magic dust wore off. “It’s almost four in the morning and I have a Saturday class tomorrow, err, I mean today.”

“Yeah, I have a shift in hell… I mean the Doublemeat Palace,” said Buffy.

“Don’t worry Buffy, you’ll find someplace better sooner or later,” said Willow. “Hey, while you’re working tomorrow just think of coming home to another round of punishment. I personally can’t wait to continue the payback…” Willow drew out the words as she stared right into the Leshii’s eyes. “…the payback that will continue tomorrow!”

“I’m more concerned with returning this little tickle queen to wherever she came from,” said Buffy. “Just remember to do some researching before you get into beating our prisoner.”

“It’s not a beating,” said Tara, “it’s just a ‘little innocent tickling’.” She winked at the Leshii as she quoted the pixies own words from a few hours ago.

“Where am I going to sleep?” asked the Leshii in her tiny voice. “I’m cold and this cage is hard. I like forests where there’s lots of room to fly.”

“There’s room in the microwave…” started Buffy.

“No!” cried Tara and Willow simultaneously.

“Well then, I guess the bottom of that birdcage will have to do. Nighty-night Leshii. And if you try anything, and I mean anything, I will personally introduce you to the bottom of my designer boots. Got that?”

The Leshii nodded and slumped her shoulders; she had gotten herself into quite a jam. As soon as the girls went upstairs she tried the door. Alas, it was locked too tight for her to break. Resigned to her fate, the Leshii sat in middle of the cage and wondered what would happen to her tomorrow.

Soon enough everyone was fast asleep in their beds. The night’s ordeal had been taxing and the girls were out as soon as their heads hit the pillow. The rest of the night passed uneventfully until…

Around eight o’clock in the morning the front door opened as Dawn returned from her friend’s house. Janice and Dawn had pretended to sleep until her mom went to bed; after that they stayed up and watched movies all night. It had been quite a time but now the youngest of the Summers was beat and ready for bed. Dawn was just about to head up the steps when she heard something coming from the living room, a something that sounded like a whimper. Heading in, Dawn saw a birdcage sitting on the table. Inside was a little blue-skinned fairy who was crying her eyes out.

“Who are you?” asked Dawn as she knelt by the cage. The little fairy’s tears were heartbreaking, she looked unbelievably adorable.

“Me, I’m nobody. Just a little fairy who got lost.” The Leshii turned up the melodrama and sobbed for all she could.

“Oh don’t cry little fairy, it’ll be all right. Your sure a cute little thing, how’d you end up in that cage?”

“(sob) I was trying to get home, (sob) to the Enchanted Kingdom, (sob) when a mean vampire locked me in this cage. (sob) (sob) He said he was going to eat me!”

“That’s awful!” cried Dawn. “Did Buffy rescue you?”

“(boo hoo) Sure did, but she couldn’t open the door to my cage. (sob) It’s magic. Oh, (boo hoo) if only a potential slayer were here!”

“What do you mean, about a potential slayer?”

The Leshii wanted to smack Dawn, instead she repeated herself. “I mean someone who has the potential to become a vampire slayer when Buffy’s time ends. Only a potential can open the magic lock and set me free. But I’ll never get to go home! (boo hoo hoo)”

“Where is the Enchanted Kingdom?”

“Ummm, it’s in (sob) the suburbs of Cleveland. But that’s not important right now. (sob) Listen, do you think you could at least remind Buffy when she wakes up. I think she forgot all about me.”

“Yeah, she forgets about me all the time too,” said Dawn.

The Leshii reached out mentally and picked up Dawn’s surface thoughts. Her plan began to solidify. “She sure seems smart, Buffy, I just wish she would have let Willow try to free me.”

“Buffy wouldn’t let her try? Oh, that’s so typical of her. She can be kind of bossy.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t want to insult my savoir. I just wish… oh if someone more independent would just try… oh, I should just shut up. I’ll never get to go home.”

“Well, I could try to open the door. I mean, Buffy’s my sister. I might have slayer potential, who knows what might happen.”

“Oh no,” said the Leshii, “I must insist. You have to get Buffy’s permission first. It’s a magic lock; this is a job for someone brave.”

“Don’t you worry little fairy, I’ll get you out!” Dawn ran down into the basement to find something to open the cage with.

“All too easy,” the Leshii said in best Darth Vader voice. When Dawn returned she had some thin wire in her hands. “Oh, what’s that? Are you going to rescue me?”

“I sure am!” said Dawn. “Don’t worry; I’ve picked locks before at the Magic Box… umm… I mean I’ve seen this done on T.V. plenty of times.”

“Thank the goddess someone is at least willing to try,” said the Leshii. A thin smile spread over the pixie’s lips as Dawn worked on the lock.

With a pop sound the cage door sprung open. The tinkling sound of a pixie in flight filled the air as the Leshii bolted out of the cage. She whipped all around the room leaving a steam of glittering particles in her wake.

“Wow, I got you out! Does that mean I am a potential slayer?” asked Dawn.

“Sure does,” said the Leshii as she flew rings around Dawn. “I could tell there was something special about you! Now I have to get back to the Enchanted Kingdom before… ummmm… the fairy queen starts to worry. Yeah, that’s it.”

“Do you have to leave so soon? I want to hear all about the fairy kingdom. You look so magical; I had no idea that fairies were real until I heard you crying.”

“Oh, we’re quite real! And I have all kinds of fairy powers too. Do you want to see?”

“Oh sure!” replied Dawn. This was so exciting; she had done something that her big sister couldn’t do. Everyone would envy her when they woke up.

“Alright, stand in front of the couch,” said the Leshii. Dawn did as told.

“Now what?” asked Dawn.

“Now I wish my liberator some sweet dreams,” replied the Leshii. The fairy flew up to Dawn and kissed her on the forehead.

Dawn was amazed by how pretty all the sparkles of dust were, it was the last thing she saw before she fell back onto the couch. Overcome by sudden weariness, Dawn drifted off into a magically induced sleep.

“Sleep tight… and thanks for the rescue,” said the Leshii. “Now, where did Ms. Microwave go off to? I think we need to turn that girl’s attitude around.”

The sparkles left a trail up the stairs and down the hall as the Leshii examined the upper floor. She slowly crept open the first door she came across. Inside she could see Willow and Tara sleeping next to one another on their bed.

“Oh, why couldn’t she like me that way,” pouted the Leshii as she flew over Tara. She then gave Willow a gentle kiss on the cheek; the redhead giggled in her sleep and nuzzled into Tara. Sparkly dust flew about as the magic of the kiss took Willow deeper into her slumber.

“And now for my sweet Tara,” she whispered before delivering the blonde’s kiss. Tara sighed peacefully and wrapped her arms around Willow.

“Well, that little bit of fairy magic ought to keep you lovebirds asleep for a couple hours.” The Leshii turned to leave the room but then froze. A grin spread across her face; she just couldn’t help but get a quick tickle in. Carefully, she lifted the covers at the end of the bed to expose the witches’ feet.

“Tickle tickle,” she whispered as her fingernails scribbled under Willow’s toes. The ticklish foot was reflexively covered by the other; the Leshii could hear Willow start chuckling.

“I wonder if she’s dreaming about me?” pondered the Leshii. She hovered by Tara’s tootsies and reached out her fingers to tickle the blonde’s arches. Tara’s response was even more dramatic than Willow’s. She immediately withdrew her feet back under the covers and tightened her hug on her lover.

“Tee hee hee, Willow… cut that out,” Tara murmured, “that… you know that tickles…”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh, you two are sooooooooooo cute,” said the Leshii. She gave both girls another kiss for good measure before fluttering out of the room.

The next door was revealed just what the Leshii was looking for; the Slayer slept soundly inside. Humming softly to herself, the pixie flew in and closed the door behind. As quiet as a mouse the Leshii began to rummage through Buffy’s closet and dresser, looking for scarves and other instruments she might use to tie her victim down.

“Oh, silly fairy, she’ll pull free if you tie her to that bed,” said the Leshii to herself. “I’d better use some magic for this case.”

With a snap of her fingers the Leshii caused the scarves to take flight. At the same time Buffy’s covers rose off of her body and dropped quietly to the side of the bed. The Slayer was wearing a gold-colored set of pajamas with a nice button down top. Grinning, the Leshii figured it must be her birthday or something to have such good luck.

The scarves gently wrapped around Buffy’s ankles and wrists and then began to pull out away from her. Buffy woke up and was quite startled. It took a few seconds to knock the sleepiness out of her perception and realize that she was drawn spread eagle on her bed.

“What in the world!” she cried as she glanced around. The scarves weren’t actually tied to anything; they were just pulling out in four different directions. Effectively the Slayer was being drawn and quartered, however, in this case the bonds only pulled hard enough to keep her helpless.

“Oh no,” she yelled, “not again! Please God let this not be happening again! This is a dream… it’s just a dream…”

“Afraid not Buffy,” said the Leshii as she flew into view. “Hi there!”

“NO!!!!!!!!!!” screamed Buffy.

“YES!!!!!!!!!” yelled the Leshii in a mocking tone.

“How did you get out of that cage?!” asked Buffy.

“I told Dawn that I’d tickle you to death if she’d let me out. She seemed to like the idea.”

“What?! What did you do to Dawn?”

“Oh calm down. She’s safe and sound downstairs; probably having the best sleep of her life. Now you, on the other hand, are in quite a ticklish situation.”

“That pun wasn’t funny the last time you used it Leshii.”

“Oh really? Well, I’ll just have to find another way to make you laugh. Where do you want it Buffy? On the feet? On that tickly tummy of yours? How about under your armpits, Willow really likes it there.”

“I hate you, if I get of this I won’t show an ounce of mercy. You’ve put my friends in danger for the last time!”

“Let’s get this ticklish shirt out the way, shall we?” The Leshii flew down and unbuttoned the bottommost button of the Slayer’s pajama top.

“I swear to God, if you take advantage of me…”

“Oh shut up already,” said the Leshii, “I don’t even find you attractive. Now Tara on the other hand, she’s quite a cutie. Don’t you agree?”

“What?”

“Yeppers, Tara’s a hotty. So I think I’ll keep her around a while. You, on the other hand, are marked for death. Sorry Buffy, at least you’ll die with a smile on your face.” The Leshii flipped open the next two buttons leaving Buffy’s tummy exposed.

Buffy grumbled, “I can’t believe I got tied up by a nympho-demon… twice… I must be getting old.”

“No way, I remember hearing you giggle like a little girl last night,” said the Leshii. She scribbled her fingernails along the Slayer’s belly making Buffy smile involuntarily.

“Knock… that… off,” said Buffy through clenched teeth.

“So you didn’t answer, where do you want it Buffy?” asked the Leshii. “If you don’t pick a spot I might get bored with you. Then I’d have to go downstairs and maybe play with your sister. Oh well, if only you had named a spot…”

“Damn you!” shot Buffy. “Fine, tickle my arms if you must. Just leave Dawn alone.”

“That’s not a valid spot! That’s cheating; and only bad girls cheat!” The Leshii released the last clasp of Buffy’s top. She slipped the fabric aside and left the Slayer’s entire upper body open to the air. There was an awkward silence as the Leshii gave Buffy’s chest a good looking over.

“Oh, maybe I do find you attractive after all! I’ll have to tickle those before we’re done… you do what I’m talking about, don’t you?” The Leshii made tickle motions with her fingers in the air right over Buffy’s nipples.

Buffy turned her head away and grew a bit embarrassed.

“Since you’re so bad I’m going to have to teach you a lesson. Remember this?” The Leshii flew down off the bed; when she returned she had the wispy white feather in her hand. “Oh yeah, I can tell by the way you’re refusing to look that you defiantly remember this little toy. Payback is a bitch Buffy and so are bad girls. So get ready!”

“Don’t you dare… do…OH GAWD!” Buffy’s train of thought was derailed as the Leshii swept the feather across her breasts.

The Slayer caught her breath in her throat and shook; it was like nothing she’d felt before. For the next several seconds she was reduced to a gasping helpless girl; unable to process the combination of extreme pleasure and ticklishness that came with the feather’s touch. When the feeling subsided Buffy looked up and saw the Leshii was laughing at her; the Slayer closed her eyes in shame.

“I think somebody liked that,” said the Leshii as she touched the feather to Buffy’s right elbow. “Now little Slayer, we’re going to play a game.”

“Go to hell,” said Buffy.

“No, that’s a different game. This one doesn’t involve fire. Now, I’m going to tickle you with my special feather. No matter how much you scream, or beg, or laugh, I’m not going to stop.”

“Yeah, fun game.”

“Shut up, I’m not done. You still get to choose when the tickling stops Buffy. All you have to do is ask for love. If you ask for love I’ll stop and give you what you want. Do you understand?”

“You’re demented.”

“I guess you do understand. Let’s start the game!” The Leshii began to trail the tickle feather down Buffy’s arm, sparkles of dust brushed off of the feather and across the Slayer’s tender flesh.

Buffy grinned broadly and shot her head away from the tickled arm. As the feather neared the well of her underarm her lips began to quiver. The feather’s touch was unlike any kind of tickling she’d ever felt in her life; it was undeniable in its intensity. When Tara had described the feather’s powers she had tried to stress how tickly it felt; now Buffy knew there were no words Tara could have used to accurately describe it. She tried as hard as she could to think of anything else but the tickling kept breaking her concentration.

“Coochie coochie coochie,” taunted the Leshii. She slipped the feather’s tip down across the hollow of Buffy’s smooth underarm.

Buffy’s back arched off the bed, her muscles tensed and pulled with all their might. Her tickly armpit compelled her to burst out with near-maniacal laughter. Not chuckling, not giggling, but instead full-out forced laughter. Thrashing her head from side to side did nothing to take the edge off of the tickle; the sensation lasted several seconds after the feather had marched down her pit.

“Coochie coochie coo,” sang the Leshii once more. She waited for Buffy to come down from the tickle before waving the feather over her face.

“NO! Hehehehehehehehe, not again, hehehe! Come on! He he he he.”

“Yes Buffy, I’m going to do it again. I’m going to keep doing it until you ask for love.”

The Leshii slipped the feather across Buffy’s left armpit, twirled it, and then slung it back up all the way to her elbow. The Slayer howled with laughter. Her wild bucking caused the bed’s legs to break due to her super strength and the mattress hit the floor. The scarves continued to hold Buffy up, leaving her struggling in the air to get away from the tickle feather.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“You’re way too sensitive to let this go one much longer Buffy. Now, the question is, do you want tickles or love?”

“Hehehehehe (cough) please, hehehehe, (huff puff), don’t do that again!”

The Leshii didn’t want to give Buffy too much time to recover; as soon as the Slayer got her reply out the feather was put to work. This time it ran across Buffy’s ear and down her neck. Instantly the blonde began giggling like a helpless child but the Leshii didn’t stop there. The feather continued its trip to the left, once again sweeping up and down Buffy’s underarm. At that point anything resembling cute giggling was replaced by uncontrollable laughter.

“OH GAWD! HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! CAN’T HAHAHA BREATHE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

“Love or tickles Buffy, you have to choose now!”

Buffy kept thrashing her head, tears were forming and she had no plan to get out of this. Still, she had some pride left, and she wasn’t about to ask to be toyed with.

“Hehehehehehehehe, NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehe, NEVER! HeheheheheheheHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

Her laughter was renewed with another feathery sweep; this time up her flanks. From waist to armpit and back down, the Leshii kept sweeping the feather. Over and over, methodically, the pixie kept running the magical feather across Buffy’s sides.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“Your breathing is starting to sound a little pained Buffy, maybe it’s time to ask for some love? Come on, everyone needs a little once in while. Doesn’t that sound nice, as opposed to all this tickling?”

“BITCH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“You are such a bad girl Buffy! Damn it, I’ll make you into a good girl yet, you wait and see. Buffy, answer me, do you want tickles or love?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (cough) (cough) HAHAHAHAHA!”

“If you don’t answer I’ll go play with Dawn instead. I wonder which she wants...”

“TICKLES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TICKLES! HAHAHAHAHA! “

“About time you answered me!” The Leshii let the feather glide down Buffy’s abdomen. Her skin was beginning to shine from the sweat the Slayer as working up; her stomach was fluttering wildly from all the laughing. Without a moment’s mercy the feather was guided back up to Buffy’s belly button where it circled again and again.

“(cough) (cough) (cough) hehehehehehehehehe (cough) (cough)”

“You can’t keep this up Slayer. You’re lungs are at their limit. The softer your laughter becomes the closer you’ll be to joining my victims. Come now, tell me, do you want love or do you want more tickles?”

“hehehehehehe (wheeze) hehehehehehe TICKLES! Hehehehehehe (cough)”

“So stubborn… I really like that!” The Leshii doodled the feather against Buffy’s ribs, brushing generous amounts of dust all over her flanks. After a few seconds of the torment she swept back in towards her navel and delighted in Buffy’s fresh squeals that came with each touch on her tummy,

“hehehehehehe (wheeze) (cough) HEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! (cough) (cough) (cough) HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! STTAAWWWWWPPPPP!!!”

“La la la la la la,” sang the Leshii as she gleefully tickled away.

“HEHEHEHE (cough) (cough) (cough) hehehehehehe, stop, hehehehehehehe, please, hehehehehehe, I want, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, I want, hehehehehehehe”

The Leshii flew closer to Buffy’s head so she could hear the Slayer’s strained words. “What is that, what do you want Buffy? Hurry, tell me what you need before it’s too late!”

“hehehehehehehehe, I want, hehehehe, no no no, hehehehehe! Hehehe, never, hehehehehe!”

“What do you want? Do you want your armpits tickled? Is that it?” The Leshii applied the feather to Buffy’s right underarm like a paint brush, going up and down over and over again.

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!! LOVE!! I WANT LOVE! HAHAHA! (cough) (cough) (cough)”

“What did you say Buffy, I didn’t hear you? Tell me what you need!” Showing no mercy, the feather slipped over the Slayer’s collarbone and into her left armpit. There the Leshii ran it in a small circle, from top to bottom, over and over.

“LOVE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! I NEED LOVE! (cough) (cough) HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! (wheeze) HEHEHEHEHE!”

And suddenly it stopped. That terrible feather was dropped alongside the bed. The Leshii lovingly slipped the sweat-soaked hair out of Buffy’s face. The Slayer was in awful shape, her chest heaved for several minutes as she tried to regain her breath. Her heart rate was through the roof and her face was quite red.

“Poor baby, it’ll be alright,” said the Leshii. She tied to sooth Buffy with a few kisses on the cheek, even her magic wasn’t enough to override the feeling of almost being tickled to death. “My poor little Buffy, she’s all wore out.”

Buffy tried to say something but she couldn’t, her lungs had other priorities.

“My little Buffy is going to be just fine. I’m going to make everything alright. Only good girls get love Buffy, you know that. You are a good girl, aren’t you?”

Between coughs Buffy managed a quick “yes”.

“Don’t be ashamed, I’ve broken much tougher girls than you,” whispered the Leshii. She fluttered down from Buffy’s face, at first the Slayer wasn’t sure what the fairy was doing.

Seconds later Buffy came to understand that the Leshii’s fairy kisses were even more irresistible when applied to certain spots below the neck. Instantly every ounce of pain from the tickle torture lifted from her mind. Each tiny kiss on her breasts made Buffy shake with pleasure. Her head arched back and Buffy felt full of bliss.

“So tell me Buffy, do you want love, or tickles?”

“Oh gawd… (sigh)”

“It’s alright to be honest, I’ll never tell. I could just tickle if that’s what you want.”

“Please, stop torturing me.”

“Love or tickles?”

“Love.”

“Whatever my princess wants…”

The Leshii retrieved the feather and went to work granting Buffy’s coerced request. The Slayer’s shrieks of delight probably would have woken everyone in the house if not for the magic that kept them asleep. Then again, odds were that people well outside the house could hear Buffy’s cries as the morning went on. Buffy was so overwhelmed that she forgot her peril; reality came screaming back minutes later when the Leshii finally asked her favorite question.

“Would you like more love? Or tickles? I’d rather give you love, you look so darling right now. You have to admit, I’m not all bad…”

Buffy met the Leshii’s gaze. The little pixie had a very loving face on; she seemed serious about granting pleasure. The fairy playfully scampered her fingers across Buffy’s tummy. It wasn’t enough to tickle her, it just teased and made the Slayer wiggle. Then the Leshii said something interesting to Buffy.

“Is it so far-fetched for a girl like you and a little fairy to love one another? I swear, I can show you things that would blow your mind if you’ll just ask for it. It can be kind of lonely being a fairy but you girls make me feel alive. Do you want love Buffy? You want my love, don’t you?”

That was it. Even though she was bound and helpless the Leshii had finally given Buffy a weapon. Buffy’s lips turned into a sneer; she’d been waiting for an opportunity to hurt the Leshii for all that she’d done. Words could cause more harm than her Slayer powers and she dug hard to find the most painful bile she could muster.

“You know what Leshii, I have to admit, you’re not like any girl I’ve ever met. I wish I could kiss you and snuggle with you and tickle you but I can’t. You see, I could never, and I mean never, love a pathetic, perverted, sadistic, ugly, misfit, freak like you! And guess what, neither could Tara!”

The Leshii shot back in the air, the little fairy looked legitimately shocked.

“Yeah,” Buffy continued, “truth is a bitch. You think because you torture us into doing things that means we like you! Well, no one actually likes you! You are an ugly and mean-spirited thing. In the cave I didn’t kiss you because I liked you, how could you be so stupid as to believe that!?”

“Shut up! Willow and Tara like me! They were having fun playing with me until you screwed it up! They liked tickling me, I could tell!”

“Are you that stupid?! They only wanted to punish you for being such a pain in the ass! What? Did the freak think that they actually liked you?! That’s hilarious! HAHAHA!”

“Don’t laugh at me! STOP IT! I’ll give you something to laugh about! I mean it; I’ll put you in stitches all day if you don’t stop it!”

“Sure, go on, I’m so scared of your vicious tickle powers. It all makes sense; you’re just making up for your inadequacy! A demon who tickles, that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard of! HAHAHA!”

With fists shaking from rage the Leshii swooped down by the Slayer’s feet and started kissing. Unlike before, not an ounce of pixie dust appeared. When Buffy laughed it wasn’t because anything tickled; her laughter was only to mock her captor.

“It seems you’ve lost your zip Leshii,” said Buffy. “Can’t you work your magic when you’re mad? Or maybe you REALLY ARE INADEQATE!? What a joke!”

“Quit it Buffy, stop being so mean to me!” The Leshii scribbled her fingers up and down Buffy’s feet. Her touches would have caused some girls to crack up; however, the Slayer was on a roll and managed to ignore the fairy’s tickles.

“You’re just a little child, aren’t you Leshii? You want to tickle people? And then you think they’ll like you? I mean, grow up already!”

“Fine, you think I should grow up, huh? You should grow up! You should grow up and… and… stop laughing like a little girl!” With that the Leshii shot down to the floor and retrieved the magic feather. Arching up in the air, she dangled it over Buffy’s face and offered a stern warning, “Last chance Slayer, tickles or love?”

“Ahhhh, is Leshii gonna cry? Did I hurt your baby feelings? You pathetic little freak, do you really think any of us could love, or even like, a thing like you? HAHAHA!”

“Oh! I hate you!” cried the Leshii, who was actually beginning to form tears. “I’m going to leave you in agony Buffy. You’re going to die a slow death starting now!”

The Leshii flew to Buffy’s tummy and tucked the feather into her pajama’s waistline. The tickly end was pointed up and brushed over a large area of the Slayer’s belly. Buffy’s lips immediately curled into a broad grin, her chest shook as the giggles bellowed up.

“What’s the matter, can’t you talk?” teased the Leshii. “As soon as you open that mean mouth of yours you’ll start laughing. And once you stop, you know you can’t stop. I’m going to leave my feather on your tummy and let you think about being a good girl!”

The evil pixie blew a nice deep puff on the wispy feather. It proceeded to shift across Buffy’s stomach, spewing its magic dust everywhere.

“Tee hee hee hee hee… hehehe… hehehehehe… hehehe… hehehehe…”

“Coochie coochie coo Buffy,” sang the Leshii. She blew another gust of wind on the feather.

“… heheheheHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE… OH NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOHOHOHOHO!”

“Oh, yes,” said the Leshii. “How long do you think you can hold out? An hour? Maybe two? I think I’ll go play with the good girls now, the ones that love me! And you can just go to hell Buffy. Have a pleasant death!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! DON’T! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Don’t stop it? Sure, no problem. All you had to do was ask for love. But you chose tickles instead. It’s a shame…” the Leshii said as she flew up to Buffy’s face. “…because you could have been squealing from pleasure right now.”

“STTTAAAAWWWPPP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’M SORRY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Too late, have fun!” The Leshii puckered up and gave Buffy a kiss on the cheek. As Buffy had guessed, when the Leshii became frustrated she had trouble using her magic. Even now she was too upset and no pixie dust appeared with the kiss. The Leshii wiped the tears away from her eyes and decided to go play with the other girls; they’d be more fun.

Buffy wiggled her hips as hard as she could; it wasn’t enough to shake the feather out of her waistband. The tickling was maddening; it was like having an army of little spiders dancing on her stomach. Each soft surface of the feather felt like the gentlest fingertip scratching with care; the feather’s tip felt too much like a whole army of fingers skittering on her tummy.

“PPLEEAASSSEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO MORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Too late tough girl, bye bye now!” The Leshii closed the door and tried to calm down enough to use her magic. With a little concentration she was able to mute the door to Buffy’s room. No matter how loudly the Slayer howled with laughter no sound would escape into the hall. Her friends would never know what was happening to her until she’d laughed herself to death.

“I love my job,” said the Leshii and she scooted on down the stairs to set up her next trick.

Inside Buffy’s room it was all giggles. She summoned every ounce of strength she had; it was not enough to pull the scarves together. The feather kept tickling, continuously, with no breaks. Every place it touched tickled. The more the Slayer squirmed the more skin the feather brushed. Every time it flicked against her belly button it forced Buffy to buck; it was a sensitive spot for her and the feather’s magic made her feel much more ticklish than usual. Frantically she screamed out for someone to help her but no one could hear.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HELP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TARA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WILLOW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ANYONE HELP! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Downstairs the Leshii used her fairy trickery to take Buffy’s form. Once in the proper shape she woke Dawn up and guided her to her room. It was a simple trick and the sleepy magic kept Dawn from really questioning what was happening. As soon as the Leshii had Dawn tucked in her bed another kiss put her back into slumberland, ensuring there’d be no interference from the Slayer’s sister. Before proceeding to the next stage of her plan the Leshii stopped by Buffy’s room and glanced in. Buffy was still giggling away and squirming desperately to get away from the feather tucked into her pajama bottom.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! LESHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE! STOP! HEHEHEHEHE, LESSSHHHEEEE! Hehehehehehehehehehe, I want, hehehehehehe, love, hehehehehehehe, stop it! Hehehehehehehehehe!”

“OHHHH!!” cried the Leshii. “Say it again Slayer! Say my name, I love to hear the way it sounds when you’re giggling your head off!”

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehe, PLEAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE! Hahahaha, LESHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE! Make it stop! Hehehehehehehehehehe!”

“Nope, you had your chance. But you hurt my feelings. You’re a bad girl and now you have to pay the price. Hey, it could be worse. At least I didn’t want to put you in the microwave.”

Out of pure sadism the Leshii blew a raspberry next to where the feather was torturing Buffy. Although out of breath Buffy found new strength to laugh as the belly blaster went off. It was like a nightmare, Buffy was being tickle tortured by an enemy that looked just like her. To an observer it would have seemed like her twin was tickling Buffy silly.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! GAWD! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Heheheheheheheheheheheheheeeee…”

“Want another one?” asked the Leshii. “That smile tells me that you must enjoy this.”

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!”

“Oh yes, she wants another one.” The Leshii wound up and blew another long raspberry on Buffy stomach. This new torment made tears stream out of Buffy’s closed eyes.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! HEHEHEHEHEhehehehehe hehehehe hehehehehehe hehehehehehe hehehehehehe!”

“You’re really getting it good Buffy. I like that. I’ll check in on you after I spend some time with the good girls. You know, the girls who don’t say mean things to me.”

Buffy tried to curse the Leshii but her words were chopped up with laughter. The Leshii left the room and closed the door tight; she didn’t want anyone stumbling onto the chuckling Slayer and ruining her death sentence. Then the Leshii was off to get ready for Willow and Tara.

Next Episode: The Leshii decides to spend some quality time with her favorite humans.

Last edited:
great

I'm loving this series but I'm just wondering if there is any chance of seeing any of the other girls of Buffy get it. I mean you already no on Dawn. But what about Anya or maybe Faith.

Witches ain't human, but this story is superhuman. Maginficent, eenchanting and causing us to misspell words! However, this story needs to continue but when you decide to end it let us know, so we can lament it's passing!
Love,
Anna and Heather

As great as imprisoned Faith and former demon Anya torture would be, the story would lose something!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S We also think perhaps that Leshii could return later and get Kennedy in Season 7! When Season 6 ends!

Glad you guys like the series extension. I hear what you’re saying about the other Buffy girls and some other material might be in the future when this series is done. A story with Faith might be fun to write, I’d have to set it before her stay in prison. Then again, the Leshii running loose in a penitentiary could be neat. We’ll see what happens.

As before, thank you for the kind words.

Midnight

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back