• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blindfolded and Suspended : At KGB s Mercy

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
Blindfolded and Suspended : At KGB s Mercy

This story contains sex F M / F

Tatiana, a sexy brunette in her thirties and her husband Vladimir were watching their future prey stretching her muscles, Adriana, a beautiful gym and ballet teacher was training a group of young women for the Olympic games showing them how to stretch their calves to prevent injuries. On the floor with open legs, she easily stretched her feet spreading and contracting her sexy toes.

The couple was tantalized by the smooth feline movements of the gym teacher, they have stalked this young woman for almost three months, they attended the same fitness center, Vladimir as a boxing trainer and Adriana as her gym pupil, but they real everyday job was quite sinister: They were both KBG agents.

The next morning Adriana was preparing to go to the gym when the bell rang, when she opened the door she was surprised by the sight of two big men wearing sunglasses.

-“ Adriana Sleriskova?” asked the older one.
-“Yes” was the frightened answer
-“ KGB, you are under arrest” said the other guy and rudely held her arm while his colleague blindfold her.

During the trip, Adriana asked what was going on but received no answer; after a 30 minutes ride they arrived to their destiny. Still blindfolded, she was lead to a big room where Tatiana and Vladimir were anxiously waiting.

-“ We know you are a spy so tell us everything” said Vladimir

-“ Spy? What are you talking about?” was Adriana s horrified answer

-“It will be easier for you if you cooperate” said Tatiana

-“ I swear I m not a spy!! This is a mistake, you…..”

-“ Shut UP! Said Vladimir and added: -“ there is a table behind you, step on it”

Adriana obeyed and climbed on a huge heavy wooden table, as she was still blindfolded she did it slowly and finally stood up.

-“ Undress yourself” ordered Tatiana

The frightened prisoner removed her sneakers and jeans, then she removed her shirt and stopped, but an angry Vladimir order: -“ Undress completely!”

Humiliated, she removed her socks and underwear, now completely naked she felt absolutely vulnerable and began to tremble.

The couple observed excited the beautiful body, standing 5 7” Adriana had perfectly round medium size breasts, strong arms with beautiful hands, a sexy tummy with sensual waist and hips and fantastic athletic legs with perfectly shaped feet.

-“ Go to the edge of the table and stand on your toes” ordered Vladimir

They observed how the dancer easily raised her heels staring her strong feet and calves supporting the light sexy body. After a few minutes Vladimir quickly ran a key in the high arch of one of the victim s soles who said :-“ AAAyyyy” and made a little jump.

Both tormentors looked at each other and smiled pleased, then the man used his key between the dancer s toes making her scream again, he did it once again and she said:

-“ Please stop!! I ll fall down!!”

Tatiana loved those feet, she watched how the ankles, the defined Achilles tendon and the strong well cared toes worked to keep Adriana standing in her toes at the very edge of the table

-“ Tell us your name”

-“ Adriana Sleriskova” was the answer

-“Age”

-“ 25”

-“ Heigh and weight”

-“ 5 7” 125 pounds

-“ Shoe size”

-“ 6 ½” answered the surprised prisoner (what the hell matters the size of my feet? she thought)

“- OK Adriana you have exactly one minute to begin telling us everything”

-“ I told you. I don’t know what are you talking about!!” answered Adriana in tears.

-“ SUSPENSION!!” was Vladimir s order. The two guards easily lifted Adriana and hanged her from four ropes attached to the ceiling, the padded leather straps were firmly holding her ankles and wrists. When the men finished their task, they left the room.

Suspended and blindfolded Adriana s sexy body was an easy and convenient target for her tormentors, her pale skin, her black hair hanging behind her neck, her open legs exposing her sex….it was hell…or heaven depending on which side we consider the situation.

For at least 15 minutes the couple just observed their victim. Tatiana was tempted with her feet, they were beautifully shaped, quite small with well defined lines, high arches and sexy toes.

As every ballerina, Adriana s soles were strong, her soft white arches contrasted with the harder slightly calloused heels and balls of the feet, used to walk barefoot……….suddenly Tatiana tickled the toes, she used her sharp fingernails to strike the tender skin between them and Adriana yelled:

-“ NOOOOOOOOO!! AHHAHAHAHH!!! STTTOOOOPP!!!!!”

Using a feather Vladimir attacked the soft underarms, the effect was equally tormenting and the victim twisted her helpless body in a pathetic attempt to escape from the tickles.

The sadistic fingernails of Tatiana now attacked the extra ticklish arches, they worked carefully, relentlessly exploring every wrinkle without mercy.

-“ HAHAHAHAHAHAHH !!!! NOOOOOO PLEEEEEEEASEE !!!! NOOOOOOOO !!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH STOOOOOOOOPPLLLEEEEEASE !!!!!”

Now, Vladimir decided to use his fingers to explore her ticklishness, he worked in her tummy and ribcage while she almost fainted breathless.

-“ HAHAHAHAHHAHAH I BEG YOOUUUUUUU STOOOOOOOPPPP!!!!!!!”

Adriana was ticklish from head to toe, when she have sex with her boyfriend, he use to tickle her, but this was completely different, it wasn’t the gentle, friendly tickling of a lover, this was simply tickle-torture. Her tormentors were expert and showed their expertise relentlessly, cruelly working all over her helpless body.

Being so exposed and blindfolded, she could not anticipate where they were going to attack next, sometimes she was expecting a strike in her soles but received a tickle in her ribcage, sometimes she was enduring the torment in her tender armpits and was horribly surprised by Tatiana s relentless tongue skillfully tickling her toes.

When they realized their prisoner was completely broken, Vladimir placed himself between her legs having her juicy sex at his mercy while Tatiana s gifted hands tickled the helpless nipples and breasts, her husband used his tongue to taste the wetness pussy.

-“ HAHAHHAHAHHAH MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm” was Adriana s response, although she felt tortured and humiliated she was getting excited.

Absolutely wet, Tatiana went where her victims soles and began to nibble them, she was specially delighted in nibbling the harder spots in heels, and balls of Adriana s feet, she bited and tickled and the response was a mix of “ Hahahaha !!! and Ouchs !!”

After an hour of teasing tickling and nibbling Adriana felt exhausted and excited and began to scream:-“ YEEEEEEEESSS!!! Don’t STOOOOOPPP !!!!! YEEEEEEEEESSSS !!!!” and came to n explosive orgasm.

Later she was penetrated by Vladimir who balanced her body back and forward while Tatiana continued working in her upper body.

Since then, every month Adriana received the visit of the KGB, and pretending to be terrified went where her captors anticipating the suspension, the blindfold, the torment on her feet….

Thanks

Thanks for your comments,

Maybe the KGB should really use this technique

Hot! I like...I like!

Thanks for sharing this story:D and also for posting a reference to it in my "Tickling and Suspension" Thread. I just had to come here and read your story for myself:whip: :)

Thank you Mistress Mia

Thank you for your comments Mistress Mia, and thank you for your beautiful picture

Diego

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back