• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Towns Tickle Toy

tower98

TMF Master
This story is a little different, it is a ff-m story that has some foot worship included. The tickling is hard core and never ending for Tom. With that said I will let you get on with the story…

The Towns Tickle Toy

Tom was planning on enjoying his summer off before heading to The University. A shy young man who excelled in math and was a leader of his debate team and captain of his chess club, he had indeed accomplished a lot. Tom had a bright future ahead of him and he was looking foreword to it, but a summer off would be nice.

Walking to his new job for the summer Tom thought about what life would be like away from his small town. Working as a cashier in his local super market Tom talked with many of the town’s people. Dealing with people was not one of his strong suites but he tried his best to interact with the customers.

When he looked up from his register and saw Erica and Cheryl he thought he was going to become ill. At first the girls kept talking not noticing him but when he asked if they found everything they starred at the thin Tommy.

“Tom…Is that you”?

Looking down at the floor Tom blushed and said a weak hello.

“Oh my god…you look so different” said Cheryl with a hint of sarcasm.

Cheryl and Erica were from his old neighborhood and they were evil. They used to hold him down and tickle him as he waited for his bus as a kid. They were three years older then him and were working as laborers in a local factory.

Tom had a nervous twitch as he remembered how cruel the girls could be. They were laughing and acting interested in what he has been doing. Tom was becoming more relaxed as the girls flirted with him; after all he was much older now. Maybe, just maybe they were flirting with him he thought.

After the girl left Tom kept thinking how pretty they were and wondered if the kiss he got on his cheek from Cheryl had meant something. All day long he kept thinking about what that kiss meant.

After his shift was over he made his way home on foot again. Once home he sat down with his parents to watch some TV when the phone rang. When his mother told him he had a phone call he almost didn’t believe her. When his mother told him it was a girl he looked at the floor and walked quickly to the phone.

Tom was stuttering a little when he answered the phone. It was Cheryl calling to see if he wanted to join them for a party at her house on Friday night. As Cheryl told him how nice it was to see him again he took that as a definite sign of flirting. Friday night was not going to come fast enough for Tom.

Cheryl was one of those in your face kind of girls. Intimidation was her thing and she enjoyed bullying men around. Standing at 5’8 she was an inch or two taller then Tom. Light brown hair that fell around her neck covering her ears matched her wild brown eyes. When she smiled you could see her cute dimples that just seemed to make a person melt. Of course you did not see that side of her often.

Erica was a party girl who also enjoyed pushing men around. Quick to yell and scream at someone when she felt she was being talked down to. Her fun also came from others misery and humiliation. Erica was also 5’8 and had black hair that she wore long so she could show off her adorable ears and neck. When she smiled you felt uncomfortable because it looked so evil. Weighing the same as Cheryl at about 140lbs and having the same curvy builds they looked almost alike.

When Friday finally came around Tom was jumping off the walls he was so happy to be going to a party. Dressed in his tan kakis and a white polo shirt he jumped into his sandals and headed for the party.

As soon as he made it to their street he could hear the music blasting from the old home. With ten or so cars it did not seem like a really big party. As he approached the door he saw some girls drinking on the porch oblivious that he was arriving.

Entering the house he looked around to find sorority girl’s every where. Most of them were wearing half shirts and shorts and they all had a beer in their hands. Moving around the house Tom tried to find Cheryl. There were a few girls dancing with each other and a few sitting around talking but he noticed there were no men around.

Finding Cheryl and Erica in the kitchen he went to say hi. Erica rolled her eyes and walked away leaving Tom feeling unwanted. Cheryl however put her arm around Tom and ran her hand through his hair. Cheryl dragged him around the house as she mingled with her sorority friends.

Tom was smiling as he was introduced to the pretty girls. They all seemed to care less that he was there but at least Cheryl wanted him around. With her arm around his shoulders he felt wanted and loved.

When Cheryl whispered into Tom’s ear that she would be right back he watched her walk into the bathroom and felt nervous standing around waiting for her. From out of no where Erica was back.

“Are you that geek we use to tickle?” asked Erica.

Tom felt embarrassed and looked down at the floor hoping she would leave. Tom looked up when he felt Erica’s chest walking into his head. Looking up surprised he looked at Erica with a confused and scared look which made Erica and a few of the girls watching laugh.

“What’s a matter Tom…do I scare you?” she asked.

Tom jumped when Erica poked both of his sides at once. As a result of the tickle Tom had inadvertently fell foreword stepping on Erica’s foot. She responded by pushing him hard in his chest.

“You jerk!!!...that hurt you ass!”

Tom was apologizing and was feeling very uncomfortable. As Erica continued cursing him out more and more girls were looking to see what was going on.

“Kiss my foot Tom” she said with a lot of attitude.

Then she gave a smile and put her lower lip over her upper lip pouting before she said…”kiss it and make it better Tom…NOW!”

Tom was so scared he got down on his knees and looked up at Erica. Not sure what to do he looked down at her barefoot and closed his eyes. When he opened them he felt everyone’s eyes on him.

“Kiss my foot Tom” she demanded again.

Tom new he had no choice now; lowering his head he kissed the middle of the top of her foot.

“That’s not where you stepped on me loser”.

Looking confused Erica pointed with her other foot to her toes telling him that’s where she was hurt. Tom went ahead and kissed each of her toes and then looked up at Erica.

“Not bad Tom…now behave loser”.

Just when Tom relaxed he was startled when Cheryl was standing with a leg on each side of him. He was on all fours with Cheryl standing over him. Cheryl was running her hands through his hair asking him what he was doing down their.

Erica told Cheryl he was kissing her feet and then raised her sole to Tom’s face.

“Kiss my foot again Tom” she said with a chuckle.

Tom saw Erica’s sole in his face and he was not sure what he was going to do. Even when Erica pressed her foot on his face he just stayed still not sure of what was going on.

“Go ahead Tom…kiss her foot” said a laughing Cheryl.

Reluctantly Tom kissed her sole and then he was shocked when the girls in the room applauded. Cheryl was now sitting on his back with her legs wrapped at the ankle below his stomach. With a slap to his ass Cheryl yelled out…”Giddy up Tom…Let’s go stud”.

“Ride him girl” screamed Erica.

With a few more slaps Tom crawled along the floor moving as fast as he could to stop Cheryl from hitting him. When Tom’s path was blocked by two girls he stopped and tried to look over his shoulder to see Cheryl.

“You girls want your feet kissed” asked Cheryl as she pulled back on Tom’s hair.

“Sure…go ahead Tom…Kiss our feet son” replied the girls.

Tom watched as the girls kicked off their flip flops and held a foot up. Feeling stupid enough he figured why not and kissed their feet as Cheryl laughed above him.

From girl to girl Tom was ridden and then he kissed the feet of the girls as they all laughed at him. When he heard Erica ask if anyone ever saw a hyper ticklish man before he felt his body go limp.

“Who wants to see a grown man cry…?

Cheers erupted from the room and Tom felt someone grabbing his wrists and ankles. As they pulled on his body he crashed to the floor with Cheryl on his back. When he hit the floor Cheryl’s heel hit him in his stomach and he lost his breath for a second.

With Cheryl now sitting on his chest he felt his ankles get tied with duct tape and then two girls pulled on his arms and his arms were pulled above his head. The girls then tied his wrists around Sabrina’s legs and she dug in to keep him from being able to pull down his arms.

Tom was trying so hard to get up but he was simple being over powered. Fear was running wild as he remembered how ruthless these girls were. He would not be able to last for long he new.

Standing at his legs was Erica who asked if anyone wanted to see his pants taken off. Everyone screamed yes and continued to be persistent. With a quick pull his pants were off and being waved above him as a trophy.

Next Erica asked if they wanted to see him with out his shirt and the drunken sorority girls screamed out another YES. With a few pulls the shirt was tossed about the room.

Then Erica placed her foot on Tom’s stomach in a victory pose and asked about his boxers. Every girl in the house was jumping up and down screaming YES. Laughter erupted once again as the now naked Tom was fully exposed.

Erica tied Tom’s ankles with some duct tape and then tied some around his legs to keep him as still as she could make him. Erica then sat just below his waist so she could tickle his stomach.

Tom was freaking out knowing how ticklish he was. Forgetting he was naked all he could think about was the tickling that he new was coming. The girls were sitting on him like they did before, those many years ago.

“Now Tom…to be fair…I think we should give you a chance to beg for us to let you go. I’ll tell you what, kiss my feet and beg me and maybe I will take it easy on you”.

As Tom kissed her foot next to his head he was hoping she would not tickle him.

“See girls, he’s so ticklish he would rather kiss my feet”.

“Please Cheryl…Please don’t tickle me” he cried out.

“Beg Tom…Maybe the girls will take pity on you, tell then why you don’t want to be tickled Tom. Beg them Tom…Beg them,” said Cheryl with concern.

Please…I am so ticklish!!! I can’t take it!!! Please don’t tickle me” he pleaded.

How about it ladies…

TICKLE HIM they all chanted.

Erica could not hold off any longer and dug her fingers into Tom’s sides and stomach. Once Tom was laughing Cheryl also went to work and attacked his ribs and armpits with a vengeance.

Tom was laughing wildly as he pleaded through his laughter but the girls were all enjoying the show and were getting off on Tom’s pleading and begging. Some of the girls told him to take it like a man and other’s just laughed right along with him. There was no one who felt sorry for him, at least not yet.

As the tickling went on Tom’s laughter faded and then went up in tone but he never stopped laughing. Tears of laughter ran freely down his face as the girls tickled him longer then he has ever been tickled before. Not being able to protect himself left him feeling like a sissy and the maddening tickling was taking over his body.

The girls worked on one spot getting as much laughter from Tom as they could before moving onto another spot which always seemed to make Tom laugh louder. As Tom turned his head from side to side as he laughed his face ran into Cheryl feet which were resting next to his head.

Erica was grinning wickedly as she felt Tom struggling below her. Making sure to extract every last laugh on his sides before moving to his stomach she varied her technique to keep Tom guessing as to what was happening. Slow circles turned into finger poking and then her fingers tip toes across his sensitive stomach.

Cheryl was doing the same with his ribs and armpits. When she detected Tom was not laughing hard enough she switched spots and tried to get him back into his ticklish nightmare. Watching him become red faced and sweaty she smiled knowing how badly it tickled him.

“Tom…Tommy…Oh Thomas…Cheryl said as she clapped her hands over his face.

With her right foot she turned his face to her left foot and said, “Lick my foot for a break Tom.”

Panting Tom desperately wanted a break so he began licking her long narrow foot. Even as he heard some of the girls going “ewe” he kept licking her foot to the sounds of laughter around him.

“Tom…I don’t want to seem like a bitch so I will give you a break. Now I will not stop tickling you, but…If you tell me one spot where you don’t want to get tickled I will give you that. Of course nothing is for free, so in order for me to honor the agreement you will have to do one thing for me. I want you to smell my foot Tom.”

Tom was still licking Cheryl foot as he tried to catch his breath. He new they were going to keep tickling him but if they were to tickle his feet he new he would die. He figured he was already humiliated enough so why not.

“Please no more…I can’t take it” he begged.

“So will you smell my feet Tom” asked Cheryl like she was negotiating a deal.

Yes…yes…please just stop!!!”

“That’s cute Tom, but I don’t think so. Tell us where your off limit spot is or we will find it and stay their all night Tom”.

“My Feet…Please not my feet”

WOW…I never thought your feet were ticklish Tom…Now smell my feet”.

Tom looked totally defeated as he smelled Cheryl’s feet which were on his face. Girls were asking him how they smelled but busted out laughing before he could give an answer. Inhaling the foul smell coming from between her toes was grossing Tom out.

Even as he smelled her toes the tickling started again. His stomach and pits were getting tickled in a fast and horribly ticklish fashion. As Tom smelled the stench he felt his body struggling to break free and he was trying to escape the tickling.

“Come on wimpy boy…your letting a few girls torture you. Surely you can stop a few girls…

“Do my feet smell Tom…you have not tried to get them off your face.”

As Tom shook his head Cheryl kept her feet locked onto his face. His body was now shaking from the laughing and the sight was too much for the sorority girls. The seen of a powerless geek getting tickled to the point of begging was the funniest thing they have ever seen.

“What’s a matter Tommy…is the tickling too much for you?

Were not going to stop Tom!

“Not any time soon…so make your self comfy”

“Please…someone…help me…please…Tom managed to get out between his laughing spells.

“Stop that crying now Tommy…it’s very un manly”

Tom’s body began bouncing and his eyes were wide open with fear and then he summoned up all of the air he could gather and screamed out…

“NOT MY FEET…You PROMISSED…”

Cheryl and Erica looked back towards his feet looking surprised and then laughed when they saw a few of their friends start tickling his feet. Tom was now screaming with a high pitched tone that really sounded panic filled.

“Stop it Tom…Don’t you want our friends to have some fun? Just shut up and smell my feet Tom.”

Tom tried to speak but laughter just flowed through his mouth.

“What’s that Tom…I can’t understand you? Stop laughing and then talk Tom…

Tom…

Then shut up and take it Tommy…

Tom’s feet were getting it from four girls at once. His heels were getting tickled with scrapping finger nails as was his soles. Even the tips of his toes were ticklish. With a hand holding his big toe he could not wiggle his toes. The tip of his big toe was getting tickled at a quick pace. Fingers were running along the sides of his feet now as well sending him deeper into hysterics.

“NOO…OH…God…NOOOOOO…MY…..FEEEEETTTTTT” cried Tom with no one caring.

As his feet and upper body continued getting tickled Tom was growing furies that they were still tickling him. Feeling his body going crazy and knowing his words were not coming out through his laughter all he could do was try to out last them.

“Still laughing Tommy…I’m impressed. Maybe we need to take it up a notch.”

Tom was still laughing as he watched Cheryl calling a few more girls over. With girls now sitting all around him he could not help but cry as his level of desperation blew through the breaking point.

He now had a girl tickling each armpit and one above his head tickling his arms. Asking if it tickled every time they ran their fingers along his skin made it seem like they were trying to torture him severely.

On each side he had two sets of hands working on him. Not a spot was left untouched as they tried to prove to their friends that they were skilled ticklers as well.

Up and down his legs probing fingers managed to get his legs to twitch and jump from their touch. Some were tickling him fast and other allowed their fingers to move softly along his twitching skin. Others were content to draw little circles on his really ticklish spots knowing they were causing him to scream at the top of his lungs.

It was the tickling on his feet that was pushing him into silent laughter. Each toe getting tickled added to his misery. Every inch of his foot was hyper ticklish and they were making sure they didn’t miss a spot. Tom was flopping about so bad the girls all new he was close to losing it but they were having too much fun to stop. In fact the girls at his head were picking up Cheryl’s feet every now and then to make sure he was still breathing.

Tom’s body was shaking and he was unable to laugh out loud anymore. His eyes were popping out of his head and he was trying to speak but Cheryl’s foot was shoved into his mouth. Then his body relaxed and he was past out for the time being. With his body shivering every now and then the girls were amazed they could do that to someone. They were toasting each other as they sat around Tom as if he was the fire keeping them warm.

Eventually the girls went back to drinking and talking, some went out for some fresh air. Tom was passed out and his wrists were tied to the sofa leg to keep him restrained. The party went on around him as he slept off the tickling of a life time.

As he came around he looked around and was startled when he saw a tiny little thing jumping up and down yelling, “He’s awake…he’s awake!!!

“SHHHH…SHHHH…please…please no more” he pleaded with the girl. He almost though she was going to let him be, she walked over looking down at him with sympathy and stopped at his head. Placing her foot over his lips she told him to kiss it and then yelled for everyone to come back.

It was like a stampede, the girls were sprinting from all around the house. Once again Tom found him self surrounded and the girls were wound up and ready to tickle him again.

“Tom…be a good boy and don’t beg…it really is adorable but it’s getting a little annoying.”

“Please Cheryl…girls…please…I’m begging you…Please stop please…”

“No one wants to hear it Tom” said Cheryl in a heartless tone.

In an instant he was laughing and screaming as his body was engulfed in ticklishness. The girls were all laughing and screaming as they quickly had Tom shaking again and they mocked him as tears ran down his face. His terror was their drug, it made them want to tickle him worse then before and they were so drunk they didn’t care or listen to his pleading words; it just made it all that much funnier to them.

The girls were asking poor Tom if he was going to be able to take much more and when he cried out “no” they egged him on by telling him he could take it a little longer.

The tickling pace stayed furious and no one was letting up on Tom. Even as he cried out in ticklish agony the girls told him to shut up and then they tickled him that much faster. It was as if the girls looked at him like a ball of ticklish flesh and the fact that it had a name mattered none. It was their party and Tom was the entertainment.

And this was how the night went on for Tom. Every time he was tickled beyond his limits he was allowed to sleep, but as soon as he awoke they were tickling him again harder then the last time.

Long after everyone had passed out Tom was still tied down trying to get free. When he noticed Cheryl sitting down next to him at his side he grew real still.

“Trying to get free little man?”

Tom was afraid to say anything so he just looked at her.

“Kiss my feet and I will let you go Tom”.

Hoping she would let him go he submitted and kissed her soles as she ran her finger over his stomach. It was proving difficult to kiss her feet as she tickled him but he did not want to give her excuses to keep him.

“What’s a matter Tom? am I distracting you?”

Cheryl was telling Tom how much fun everyone had as she lightly tickled his stomach. Tom was giggling as she intensified her touch. Dusting his stomach with her fingers she new he was going to burst out laughing if she kept going. Allowing her index finger to dip into his navel she laughed when Tom reacted like she thought, with a loud shriek. Cheryl stopped her tickling and pulled a can of peanut butter out from behind her.

“Hungry”

Cheryl used a butter knife to place the peanut butter along her soles and then made sure to shove some between her toes. Holding her foot up she dangled it above his face letting him get a good look before she lowered it to his face.

Tom was not about to argue with her so he began taking short licks along her sole. Rough short licks he took removing the peanut butter from her foot. Totally disgusted he took her toes into his mouth and sucked them clean. Using his teeth to clean out her toenails he then licked between her toes.

Looking at her foot Cheryl was impressed and content he had enough. Standing up she looked down at him with a look of pity and disappeared. Eventually Tom made his way home where he slept for days.

A few weeks latter when Tom was leaving he was offered a ride from a girl he had graduated with. Thinking it was odd that she actually talked to him let alone offers him a ride he accepted. He was so happy the one time cheerleader captain was giving him a ride he did not notice they had past his street. This girl was telling Tom that she had to stop at home to get some money. Offering Tom a drink he accepted and followed her in the house.

Once inside he thought it was odd that she locked the door behind him. When she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the basement he thought that maybe it was going to be his lucky day. Instead as soon as she opened the door she stopped to lock the door, with a key?

When Tom got pushed from behind he fell to the floor and noticed he was at the feet of the cheerleader’s squad. They were holding duct tape and laughing and Tom then recognized one of the girls from that night that was burned into his memory.

As Tom was stripped and tied he kept asking why and he always got the same answer, because you are so ticklish!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back