• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wjo are your favorite actors/actresses?

strokeofgenius

TMF Poster
I gotta go with:

Morgan Freeman ("The Shawshank Redemption" is one of the greatest films ever made.)

Robin Williams (I personally think he's better in dramatic roles then in comic ones; except for "Cadillac Man"; bust-a-gut funny!)

Al Pacino (I like pretty much any movie he makes.)

John Malkovich (His villian in "In the Line of Fire" is one of the greatest villians in film history.)

Dustin Hoffman (I think he's one of the best actors ever.)

And for the ladies:

Julia Roberts (She's terrific as an actress, but I don't see why everyone thinks she's so gorgeous; she's pretty, but that's about it.)

Meg Ryan (Does great work in romantic comedies; I still like her paired up with Tom Hanks.)

Sandra Bullock (Love that girl-next-door quality; I also like most of the movies people say are lousy for her.)

Helen Hunt (She was good in "As Good as it Gets"; not convinced she deserved the Oscar, but she was in top form.)

Angelina Jolie (Weird girl, but when she feels like acting, she's pretty great.)

Any other thoughts?

Actors: Johnny Depp, James Marsters

Actresses: All the girls from Buffy and Angel, Jena Malone, Mischa Barton, Zhang Ziyi

i have to agree with your choice of robin williams...one of my favorite movies was "what dreams may come"
i like denzel washington and john lithgow for their versitility. i like wesley snipes for action..and for some reason i like jackie chan for martial art comedies. im not sure i have a fovorite female actor.

and im not sure i can spell favorite either:eek: no wait..i guess i can:p

brad pitt allways seems to play cool characters

bruce willis

samuel l jackson

jackie chan,i`m a kung-fu nut
jet li.........you have to see jet/jackies older movies,i read on jet li`s site that he and jackie are making a movie together..WOOHOO!!

bruce li

sean connery

pierce brosnan.....who IMO is the 2nd best bond

and of course pacino and deniro

the ladies

jennifer love hewitt

rachel leigh cook

julia roberts

eliza dushku

Sean Connery, Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman and Olivia deHavilland. Honorable mention to John Wayne, Randolph Scott and Susan Hayward.

Strelnikov

Current:

Russel Crowe
Kevin Spacey
Don Cheadle
Angelina Jolie
Helen Mirren

Ever:

Marlon Brando
Montgomery Clift
Audrey Hepburn
Humphrey Bogart
James Cagney

Living: Jack Nicholson, Elizabeth Taylor, Denzel Washington, Reese Witherspoon

Dead: Humphrey Bogart, Susan Hayward, Spencer Tracy, Audrey Hepburn

By the way: for me, the world stops for Humphrey Bogart, should I be flipping channels and find one of his films. It stops dead on its axis.

Jimmy Stewart
John Wayne
Clint Eastwood
Jack Nicholson
Henry Fonda

Jean Tierney (what a fox she was)
Maureen OHara
Jennifer O'Neil
Betty Davis
Lauren Bacall

There are more,but that is my top five M/F

Too many! Including several already named here. A few who haven't been named--but by no means my entire list!
Cary Grant
Katharine Hepburn
Peter O'Toole
Cate Blanchett
Sean Bean
Hayley Mills
Clark Gable
Vivien Leigh

currect actors....

Denzel Washington
Morgan Freeman
Tom Hanks
Johnny Depp
Sharon Stone
Keira Knightley
Paul Scofield
Sean Penn
Helen Mirren
John Hurt

dead and immortal actors..

Humphrey Bogart (reminds me of my father)
Bette Davis
Gene Tierney
Fredric March
Vivian Leigh
Marlon Brando
Cary Grant
Rock Hudson
William Holden

and so many others i can't think of at the moment..the man who played the newspaper editor in "Who Shot Liberty Valance" was an excellent actor, but his name escapes me at present.. he also starred in the original "D.O.A"

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back