• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer: Rampage of the Leshii, Part 6 (F/F)

Midnight2_2222

TMF Poster
Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Rampage of the Leshii, Part 6 (F/F)

“Buffy: The Vampire Slayer” and the characters involved belong to the great Joss Whedon and some corporate guys. This fan fiction shouldn’t be reproduced for profit. None of the characters involved in the action are less than 18 years of age. If something I write doesn’t line up with Buffy continuity it’s probably due to another one of Willow’s wacky spells gone amuck.

In previous episodes a mischievous fairy called the Leshii was accidentally summoned by Tara. Folklore describes the Leshii as thriving on tricking the unsuspecting into a death by tickle torture. After a night of laughter Buffy, Willow, and Tara managed to capture the Leshii. Unfortunately she escaped her cage and left Buffy laughing herself to death in her bedroom. Meanwhile, Willow and Tara had been under the influence of the Leshii’s sleep magic and only now they are waking up.

“Rampage of the Leshii, Part 6”

Willow bounced down the stairs followed by her lover, the lovely Tara. Both of them felt unusually cheery today as if they’d had the most peaceful sleep of their lives. In fact, they’d overslept by quite a bit and Tara found herself in a rush to get to class.

“Want coffee honey?” asked Willow.

“I’ll have to grab something on the way,” Tara replied. “Shoot, I was hoping to speak with the prisoner before I had to leave.”

The girl’s turned their eyes to the birdcage on the living room table. Nestled in a little ball on its floor was the Leshii. Her tiny breathing was rhythmic and she seemed to be asleep.

“She can’t be comfortable in there,” said Tara.

“Too bad,” said Willow, “lest I remind you of our evening of mirth. Her tickly ways were almost the death of us.”

“Oh, so you’re telling me you didn’t like being tickled?” Tara gave Willow a playful tickle on the ribs. The redhead wiggled into Tara; her hands rose involuntarily to shoo the fingers away.

“Tee hee hee, cut it out. He he he, ok, you know I like it. But only when my baby is the one doing it.”

“I thought so. By the powers I’ll never understand why though.”

“It’s complicated Tara. I don’t really know why either. It’s kind of like a forced silliness. No matter how much I try I can’t be serious when I’m tickled. And it makes me giggly and that’s never a bad thing.”

“Oh, I think you tend to silliness all the time.” Tara gave Willow a tickle on her tummy; her lover squealed and pushed the tickling hands away.

“Wh-what’s that?” asked the Leshii. She sat up and stretched her arms as if waking from sleep. Of course she was faking the whole thing, she’d been waiting for the witches to get up and play with her.

“Looks like the prisoner has finally joined us,” said Willow. “Time to continue someone’s punishment…”

“Hey, remember what Buffy said,” said Tara, “research first. We need to send her back. When I get back from class I’ll help you out. I gave you all the details of the spell I cast; hopefully you’ll be able to come up with something.”

“Don’t worry baby,” said Willow, “I’ll come up with something all magicky to crack this case. And later tonight we’ll cast the spell together.”

Willow smiled to Tara, Tara smiled back. The two exchanged a brief kiss, followed by another not-so-brief kiss. In her cage the Leshii stamped her feet, all this mush was starting to bore her.

“Hey, aren’t you going to miss a class?” asked the impatient Leshii.

“Shut up you!” said the girls in unison. They smooched again and then Tara slipped out the front door. Willow strolled over to the birdcage and knelt to eye-level with its prisoner.

“I was gonna make some breakfast for us. I can make something real yummy. Is there anything you like to eat?”

“Giggles,” answered the Leshii. She clasped her hands behind her back and tried to look adorable.

Willow rolled her eyes. “Alright, do you eat anything besides giggles?”

“Ummm, ice cream!”

“Oh for crying out loud,” mumbled Willow. “Fine, one plate of brussel sprouts for the pixie coming right up.”

“Ewwwwwwwww!”

Willow hopped up and went into the kitchen. A few minutes later she’d gotten some cereal ready, which was her typical breakfast of champions. “Last chance Leshii, what do you want?”

“Candy!” shouted the Leshii from the living room.

“You can stop with the cute-stuff routine; I’m not falling for it.” Willow shook her head and pulled the ice cream out of the freezer. “All right, I’ll let you have a little ice cream. But you’d better not get hyper!”

“YEAH!”

Once everything that been properly scooped Willow headed back to the living room. Carefully she opened the door to the birdcage so she could put the bowl inside. Just before she could withdraw her hand the Leshii sprung up and planted a kiss on the redhead’s fingers. Dust flew everywhere.

“Eek! You troublesome little imp!” cried Willow. She shook the dust off of her hand but it was too late. She started giggling at the Leshii’s antics as her mindset was magically changed. One of the Leshii’s favorite tricks was to use her fairy magic; her kisses never failed to make her subject’s lighten up.

“I’ll make you pay for that you little stinker,” said Willow.

“Stinker? I don’t stink, I smell nice like a fairy.” The Leshii flew out of her cage and hovered in front of Willow’s nose.

“Hey, get back in there,” said Willow. “I don’t think…”

“My wings are really sore; I had to sleep on that metal floor. Please let me fly a little bit. Pretty, pretty please!”

The Leshii pecked another kiss on the tip of Willow’s nose; the witch chuckled happily at the sweet gesture. Quickly Willow was losing her sense of perspective. Part of her mind screamed to put the maniacal pixie back in the cage. The other part wanted to play, after all, how could anyone so cute really be a threat? That was the power, and the danger, of the Leshii’s pixie dust.

“Well,” said Willow as she thought about it, “I guess it couldn’t hurt. You have to promise to be good. And if Buffy comes down you better get back in that cage if you know what’s good for you. Do you promise?”

“I promise!”

Willow ate her cereal while the Leshii consumed the ice cream. After every last bit of ice cream was licked from the bowl the Leshii flew up and gave Willow yet another kiss.

“Thank you for being so nice to me. I wish I had more friends who would…”

“No one said we were friends,” interrupted Willow, “I’m just showing a little amnesty. You’d better get back in the cage now.”

“No wait, I’m still hungry.”

“I gave you ice cream. Is this what I get for giving you sugar?”

“Please, I want to hear your pretty laugh. Can I please make you laugh? Please, please, please???”

“Of course not!” cried Willow. “I’m not about to risk it, not with your powers. Now get back in your cage.”

“It can be a safe tickle,” said the Leshii. “You can hold me in your hand and if I get out of control you can always cast a spell. Just one quick little tickle? Please?”

The Leshii read Willow’s mind. Even though the witch was saying “no” she was repeatedly thinking “yes”. Willow suffered from the same compulsion that the Leshii had, she loved to be tickled. Thanks to the fairy kisses Willow’s common sense was already compromised; a few careful nudges might be enough to get her to give in to temptation.

“No,” said Willow, “this doesn’t sound smart to me.”

“You could hold me with one hand while I tickle you,” said the Leshii. “How about if you lift the other arm so I can get your armpit? It’ll be fun. You can try to see how long you can keep your arm up. And if you hate it all you have to do is drop your arm.”

The underarms were Willow’s favorite place to be tickled. Her libido was taking over and her intelligence was taking a backseat. Willow’s trademark quirky grin appeared on her lips.

“Well, alright. But if I drop my arm you have to stop. Ok?”

“Scout’s honor,” promised the Leshii. She made the Boy Scout sign to seal the deal.

Willow slipped her fingers around the Leshii’s lower body. She didn’t want to grip her so much that it hurt; Willow only held on tight enough to keep the Leshii steady. Then she lifted her left arm up as high as she could. This morning Willow had thrown on a sleeveless shirt with a kitty-cat logo. It left her smooth underarms open to the air, perfect for a little playful tickling. Lifting the Leshii close to her exposed armpit was the last step.

“Ready?” asked the Leshii.

Willow took a deep breathe. “Ok, go.” She was already squirming in anticipation, Willow always tended to get a little wiggly when she suspected an incoming tickle.

“Kitchie kitchie kitchie,” teased the Leshii. She stretched her arms out and wiggled her fingertips against Willow’s armpit.

Willow bit down and grinned ear-to-ear. Her tummy quivered as the urge to laugh rumbled inside. The tiny fingers were effective. It wasn’t a “diggy” tickle; it was more like a “spidery” tickle. The fingers performed their dance with quick, soft strokes that made Willow shiver all over. The fact that Willow was so ticklish under her arms didn’t help either.

“Tee hee hee… oh man, I don’t think I can, he he he, stay still for this.”

Little fingers fanned out, the well of Willow’s armpit was tickled from top to bottom and all along its sides. The Leshii kept a nice light pace, gently brushing her fingernails against her playmate’s favorite spot. Willow’s lips were curled up as far as they could go; at any moment the redhead would surely start laughing.

“Tickly tickly Willow,” sang the Leshii, “gitchie gitchie gitchie. Are you getting a case of the giggles? I think so…” She started poking with her hands, lightly pricking her index fingers into the hollow of Willow’s underarm.

“Tee hee hee, hehehehe! Grrrrrrrrrrr!” Willow pulled the pixie away from her armpit; the sensation was just too tickly for her to keep still any longer.

“Booooooo, you can do better than that,” said the Leshii. “Come on, I’m hungry for a real giggle.”

“How about if I tickle some real giggles out of you?!” asked Willow. She gave the Leshii a little wink and began waving her free hand’s fingers in a tickle-motion.

The Leshii faked being shocked; in truth her heart skipped a beat when Willow posed the threat. “Oh no, please, that’s not the same. I want to make you laugh! I don’t want to be the one tickled.”

“Oh no, I think I’d rather hear you snicker for a while,” said Willow. She tried to sound sadistic but it failed, it just wasn’t in Willow’s nature. Since the witch’s fingers covered the Leshii’s hips and legs the tiny girl’s feet were left sticking out of the bottom. Willow curled her free hand up and lifted an index finger to the pixie’s toes.

“No, no, no! Please Willow, don’t tickle meeeeehehehehehehehehehehe!”

When Willow’s fingernail started brushing the pixie’s feet all composure was lost. Purple hair was flung this way and that as the Leshii thrashed in Willow’s grip. Tiny hands pushed down on Willow’s thumb, trying to leverage the fairy away from the tickling finger.

“What did you say before?” asked Willow. “Was it ‘kitchie kitchie koo’? Or was it ‘tickle tickle tickle’? I can’t remember; we’ll have to try them all.” The fingernail quickly fanned back and forth across the Leshii’s helpless soles.

She tried to curl her toes down but it didn’t help, the Leshii’s tootsies were rather sensitive and Willow was moving her finger swiftly. Fairy wings fluttered as fast as they could but it didn’t pull her free. Reflex compelled the Leshii to try to get away from the tickling although she actually loved it. In truth, escaping this girl’s tickles was the last thing the Leshii wanted. Having Willow’s attention was worth her weight in gold.

“Hehehehehehehehehe, that tickles! Hehehehehehehehehehe! Willow! Hehehehehehe! You’re tickling me! Hehehehehehehehe!”

“No duh you goofball,” said Willow with a grin. “You’re so cute when you’re cracking up. I might have to tickle you all day. How do you like the sound of that Leshii?”

“Mercy! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! Tickles too much! Hehehehehehehehe!”

“Hey, I remember you blowing raspberries in my armpits last night! I think turnabout is fair play.” Willow lifted her hand and turned the Leshii’s feet towards her lips.

Even though nothing was currently tickling her the Leshii still giggled uncontrollably just from the fun of the game. She tried to kick her legs but Willow’s fingers kept her still. Again the pixie pushed on Willow’s hand for freedom; again she hadn’t the strength to escape.

“Plehehehehehease! Willow! Tee he he he he, don’t tickle my feet! Tee hee hee! Noooooooo! HEHEHHE!”

“Coochie coo Leshii!” Willow pushed her lips against the Leshii’s soles and blew a zerbert. The sound of the raspberry could barely be heard over the pixie’s crazed giggles.

“HEHEHEHEHEhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! He he he he, no, not again! He he he… Willow, not again! HEHEHEHEHEhehehehehehehehehehe!”

A funny thing happened as Willow blew the second zerbert. The pixie dust, which always dropped from the Leshii when her wings were flapping, quadrupled. Tiny particles of sparkling, tinkling dust sprinkled across Willow’s face. The dust made her feel extremely giddy; playing with the Leshii was becoming more fun with each passing second. Willow couldn’t even blow a third zerbert because she started laughing too hard from all the glee she was feeling.

“Hehehehe,” giggled Willow, “I figured you out Leshii. Tee hee hee, when you’re tickled, hehehehe, you can’t stop, hehehehe, flapping your wings and laughing, hehehehe, and you drop that pretty dust everywhere, hehehehe.”

Between giggles the Leshii tried to reply, “Hahahahahahahahahaha, don’t tickle my, hahahahahahaha, my feet! Hahahahaha, Willow, hahahahahahahahaha, you’re tickling me!”

“You know what?” asked Willow. “Hehehehe, you taste really good Leshii. Hehehehe, did anyone ever tell you that? Hehehehe.”

Willow stuck out her tongue and gave the pixie’s feet a good heel-to-toes lick. The Leshii chuckled uncontrollably as the tongue lapped against her feet. More dust fell on Willow’s face, increasing her magic high.

“No licks!” cried the Leshii. “Hehehehehehehehehe, too tickly! Hehehehehehehe!”

“Oh my,” said Willow, “you really do taste good! Hahahaha, like sugary good, Hahahaha, like sweet candy, Hahahaha.”

All of this gleeful laughing made Willow’s eyes tear up. The Leshii tasted very sweet and Willow felt intoxicated from all the pixie dust that had fallen on her. Every time the licking made the Leshii explode with laughter it made Willow feel happier. Shifting her captive down a bit, Willow lined the Leshii’s tummy up with her lips.

“NO! Hehehehehehe, Willow! Hehehehehehe! Please don’t! Hehehehe! It’ll tickle!”

“What a master of the obvious you are,” teased Willow. She ran her tongue from the Leshii’s waistline to the base of her shirt. The pixie still wore only a small purple skirt and tank top, most of her tender skin was left open to see. All that vulnerable flesh excited Willow, playing with the Leshii was so much fun that she almost couldn’t stop laughing long enough to lick.

In response to the newest lick the Leshii squealed with delight. “Hehehehehehehehehehe! Not my belly! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Willow! Hehehehehehehe! My belly! Hehehehehehehehehe!”

“What about your belly?” taunted Willow. She licked again, nice and slow.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Tickly! Hehehehehehehehehe!”

“Oh gawd you taste so great! I just want to gobble you up, you cute little imp.” Willow doodled her tongue against the Leshii’s abdomen, gently pushing against her blue skin.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Laughing too much! Hehehehehehehehehe! You’re tickling me, hehehehehehehehe, I’ll break! Hehehehehehehe! Too fragile for tickles, Hehehehehehe!”

“Come on,” said Willow, “hahahaha, you aren’t made of porcelain. Hahahaha, I wouldn’t hurt you, hehehehehehe!”

The Leshii’s hands were pressing against Willow’s nose, reflexively trying to push her tormentor away. Her strength was a fraction of what would be necessarily to move the much larger human. Of course the Leshii could change form anytime she wanted; she could will herself to have super-strength just like Buffy. However, she didn’t want to. Being Willow’s tickle-toy was delightful fun and she never wanted it to end.

“Hey, tee hee hee, I wonder if your pits are ticklish,” said Willow.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Not there! Hehehehehehehehehehehe!”

Willow brought her free hand up and tried to grab the Leshii’s arms. The little pixie quickly whipped her hands away. If Willow hadn’t cared about hurting the Leshii she probably could have grabbed her captive’s hands and pulled them up. Since she was scared to use her human-sized fingers at full strength the Leshii was able to repeatedly give her the slip.

“Leshii, give me those hands, tee hee hee, or else I’ll have to tickle you,” warned Willow.

“He he he he he, you’ll tickle me anyway, he he he he he.”

Another few strokes of Willow’s tongue changed the Leshii’s mind. Screams of laughter mingled with Willow’s giggling; finally the pixie signaled surrender. As soon as Willow stopped licking long enough to allow it the Leshii lifted her arms high.

Gingerly Willow pinned the Leshii’s wrists between two of her fingers, effectively trapping her in a new position of vulnerability. Still not realizing that she was under magical influence, Willow asked: “Does that hurt? Is that too tight?”

“Tee hee hee. No, that’s fine Willow. I know you wouldn’t hurt me.” The Leshii smiled sweetly and wished magic dust wasn’t required to make Willow like her.

“Get ready, here it comes,” warned Willow. She stuck out her tongue and gave the Leshii the worst lick yet. This one ran up from the top of her hip, along her flank, and up into the defenseless pixie’s underarm.

The Leshii cackled from the tickle, her wings were beating a mile-a-minute. Pixie dust was raining down from all her excitement, bathing Willow in little sparkles.

“Want another?” asked Willow coyly.

“Hehehehehehehehehe, NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehe, too ticklish! Heheheheheheheh!”

“Hehehehe, I think we’ve found your weak spot little girl,” said Willow. She licked the Leshii’s side like she was a lollipop, nuzzling her tongue against the pixie from waist to elbow.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My pits! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!”

“Oh, hehehehe, do you like it there?” Willow gave another quick lick across the well of the Leshii’s left armpit. New squeals filled the air.

“Or do you like it more here?” asked Willow as the right armpit got a lick.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Both tickle! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Both tickle! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Tickle both? Alright, if that’s what you want.” Alternating tongue baths were inflicted on both of the Leshii’s underarms. Every time Willow’s tongue touched down the pixie would turn her head away and giggle fiercely.

“Hahahahahahahaha! I didn’t say, hahahahahahahahaha, tickle both! Hahahahahahaha! Stop it! Hahahahahahahahahaha! It tickles! Hahahahahahahaha! You’re tickling! Hahahahahahahaha! Willow! Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

It got to the point where Willow was laughing too hard to keep up the licks. She let the Leshii go and wrapped her arms around her own tummy, the redhead’s eyes closed from giggling so much. Instead of flying away, the Leshii nuzzled into Willow’s lap and doubled over with laughter. The two kept it up for several minutes before the laugh-fest finally dyed down to simple chuckles of joy.

“Oh wow,” Willow managed to say as she wiped a few tears off her face. “I can’t believe, he he he, how much fun you are. Tee hee hee, you taste so good, hehehe.”

“He he he he, you really tickled the stuffing out of me. Willow, he he he, I’m fragile. He he he, little fairies can only laugh so much.”

“I bet,” replied Willow, “I almost, he he he, passed out from laughing so hard, tee hee hee, that was so much fun.” As Willow’s chuckles calmed her mind began to clear a little bit. She asked herself: What was so much fun about that? Why did she lick her?

“Hey Willow,” asked the Leshii. “Can I ask you something?” The Leshii was still cuddled into Willow’s lap; she rested her head against the witch’s tummy as she spoke.

“Umm, sure.” Willow was beginning to feel confused. Wasn’t she supposed to be mad at the Leshii?

“Do you like me? You know, do you like playing with me? Because Buffy said no one did and I didn’t believe her.”

“Well,” Willow stammered, “I, umm, I’m not so sure.”

It was obvious that her magic was wearing off. All the pixie had to do was fly up and give Willow a kiss but that wasn’t her goal. She wanted to believe Willow and Tara could really like her without any mind-altering magic being involved. Nervously she waited on the witch’s response.

“Don’t you like playing with me Willow?”

“Well, tickling you was kind of fun… I think…”

“You like tickling, don’t you Willow? You like tickle games, right?”

“I sure do,” Willow replied. She then lifted her hand to her eyes and rubbed. Why had she just been so honest with the Leshii?

“Then I bet we could be good friends. I bet you and me and Tara could have all kinds of fun. When she gets home we should ask her to play.”

With a thud Willow’s wits returned to her; hearing talk of Tara being drawn into the Leshii’s web made the redhead get defensive. Willow reached her hand down and snatched the Leshii into a firm grip.

“Hey, did you cast some kind of spell on me?!” asked Willow.

“Umm, wait Willow, let me explain!”

“You did! You little… I can’t believe I fell for your lies again! This goes beyond abusing people!”

“No, no! Willow, listen to me. I didn’t mean to do anything, honest!”

“Oh yeah, like I’m going to believe you. I should have listened to Buffy; you’re just a no-good trickster. Now, get back in your cage!”

Willow shoved the Leshii back into the birdcage and slammed the door. The witch still had no idea that the lock had been broken earlier, the Leshii could get out anytime she wanted. Right now the fairy decided not to go anywhere; Willow’s rejection gave the Leshii a lot to think about. She slumped against the bars and sulked.

“If you’ll excuse me, I have research to do!” snapped Willow.

It wasn’t normal for Willow to raise her voice; right now her temper was red hot. There were two things that had infuriated Willow. First, the Leshii had tampered with her emotions and made her fall into the pixie’s perverse trap. Second, and most angering, was how much inside she really had enjoyed tickling the Leshii. The fact that she’d let that part of her personality come out in front of this pixie embarrassed Willow to no end; she felt awkward that she’d showed her wild side.

As Willow stormed out of the room the Leshii looked up, a grin spread on her face. She could read Willow’s thoughts and knew a breakthrough had been made.

“Go ahead Willow,” the Leshii whispered, “try to ignore your urges. Having a tickle kink is hard to live with; you just try and ignore it and see how long you last. We’re the same, you and I, and I bet you’ll be back. And I’ll be waiting.”

Meanwhile, upstairs, Buffy was throwing her head from side to side. The terrible tickle feather was still tucked in her pajamas meaning its wisps were brushing across her bare tummy. Peels of laughter flooded from Buffy that couldn’t be heard outside due to the magic silence the Leshii had put on the room. Her face was red and the poor Slayer was nearly exhausted from laughing. There was no rest for her, the tickling was constant and without mercy. No amount of bucking could dislodge the feather from its perch and now Buffy began to truly fear she may laugh herself to death.

Next Episode: The Leshii decides to test the waters with Tara.

Last edited:
Excellent story, easily one of the finest written in the series! Keep it up!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back