• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Days 30th Reunion

eisenbahn9

TMF Regular
Anyone else catch this? I just happened upon the point where they were interviewing "Marian" (I forget her real name) and she mentions the episode where she dressed up in a belly-dancer costume to try and revive her husband "Howard's" (Tom Bosley) interest in her.

They cut to a clip showing her dancing down the stairs in full harem-girl regalia. She then prances around Howard and starts poking and tickling him. He has just picked up the phone and says to the caller, "No, I'm not laughing at you!" as he squirms.

Yes, but it would have been better if they would have shown the clip where Marion tickles Joanie or where Chachi tickles Joanie. Good stuff. I remember when I used to have these clips on an old audio tape recorder (back before VCR's even). Wow, I'm dating myself. I'm surprised I've never seen clips of either of these epsiodes though.

Yes, I remember that scene well. Too bad it was
Tom Bosley getting tickled by Marion Ross and not the other way around. Actually, I was hoping they'd tickle Erin Moran (Joanie) in order to reminisce about the times she was tickled on the show by Marion and Chachi.

Laverne and Shirley were also tickled (each twice) in episodes, but on their own show (Laverne and Shirley), not on Happy Days.

Also, Richie and Lori Beth, while in college, tickled the underarms of some guard/soldiers at a college pep rally or something like that. Granted, the ticklees were all male - which leaves (I beleive) Joanie (Erin Moran) the only female ticklee in the history of Happy Days - unless I'm missing something.

Can someone please describe the tickling of Erin Moran and Laverne and Shirley on the thread or PM. Thanks

Joanie was tickled by Chachi under her arm. Marian tickled her sides. She was an adult at the time.

I believe Cindy Williams (Shirley) was tickled on her foot by Penny Marshall (Laverne). I believe Lenny and Squiggey tickled Penny Marshall (Laverne).

Happy Days/Laverne&Shirley Tickling

Yes, Dajerx, you are right:

1. Joanie was tickled by Chachi on the basketball court. Chachi made Joanie raise her arms to guard him and then tickled her underarms (twice).

2. Marion tickled Joanie's sides at the dining room (dinette, really) table, causing her to giggle and squirm.

3. Laverne tickled Shirley on the foot while searching Shirley's sock for money (apparently, Shirley hid cash inside her socks). Actually, Shirley submitted once the tickling set in.

4. Laverne was tickled by Lenny & Squiggy when they were trying to balance her emotions of laughter and pain while she was getting over a boyfriend. I believe Lenny tickled her and got her to laugh while Squiggy gave her noogies or some other painful gesture.

5. Shirley was also tickled by police officers who frisked her - she laughed.

6. Yet again, Shirley was tickled when some guy stroked her arm or hand in a feathery manner, causing her to say: "I'm ticklish, I'm so sensitive" in a playful, flirtatious manner.

7. Laverne was also tickled, I believe by Shirley, when Shirley rubbed Laverne's body (with a lint brush, maybe?) and Laverne said "that tickles."

That's all I can remember in terms of m/f or f/f/ tickling scenes from Happy Days and/or Laverne & Shirley

Howard should've taken a cue from Ed Asner's character in "O'Hara's Wife." He was being tickled by his wife (Mariette Hartley) while he was on the phone, told the guy he was talking with to hold on a minute, then pinned Mariette to the bed and gave her a good tickling.:D

Laffmaker123-Do you know which episodes the 3 Shirley ticklings occured?

Happy Days

1. Joanie also got tickled by Chachi in her house while they were writing a song. He asked her to close her eyes and when she did, he snuck behind her and squeezed her sides and she jumped. Nice, wished it had lasted longer.

2. Joanie also got it from her cousin Roger in Arnold's. Roger and Chachi were going to hit Potsie in the face with pies and Roger suggested to give him a pink belly while tickling Joanie's stomach.

Didn't know about Roger tickling Joanie - I'll have to suffer through some of those awful latter-day episodes!

As far as when Shirley was tickled on L&S, I do know that the one episode was when Laverne and Shirley went to New York (I beleive it was a two-part episode). As far as the other two instances, I don't remember the storyline.

Marion tickled Joanie at the kitchen table in the last season I believe. They were talking about ways Marion used to make the kids laugh when they were babies (little Richie was at the table with them). SHe used to make faces at Richard, and then she says, "All I had to do is tickle Joanie" and she gets her from behind the chair around her ribs.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back