• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Concerning the flood of requests and questions in here lately

Soda83pop

1st Level Red Feather
To begin, there is no reason for anyone to be rude to anyone about this. Some people are new and really are not familiar with the typical protocol in this forum.

Some things do need to be addressed, however, because I want the new people to stick around and have fun. And I think they will have more fun if they know the available resources (why wait for an answer to a question when the answer is already here).

For starters, there is a Sticky post concerning requests and questions about your favorite celebrities. I suggest reading that. If you look above that, you will see a few other Sticky posts. They house a mammoth list of celebrities, both male and female (in their own threads no less) that are also in alphabetical order and are somewhat up to date (even a adult starlet thread). They were compiled by my tag team partner Nontkl (with help from toyou and ironic tickler).

So you have searched through the list and found nada? With the Search function still not available, go to www.google.com and search for your favorite celeb plus the initials TMF. It should help you find older posts in this and other forums.

Still nothing?? Then chances are we dont know anything yet, because most of us are pretty quick with a post when we do. However, if you still have to ask, in case there is a slim chance we have missed it, follow this method:

Subject: Does anyone have any info concerning (insert celeb name here)?? Or even a variation of it. Just putting the person's name in the subject line leads the others to believe you have struck gold, when in fact you are inquiring about a person....very disheartening.

So welcome to all of the new people, and have fun. And before making a request, follow through and make sure it hasnt already been taken care of for you.

keith

If I look back over the many threads that have been generated by the question: "is so-'n-so ticklish?", I find there quite a lot of information that is not contained in the various listings.

To take one example, the thread that generated such high blood pressure, the one on Misha Barton, actually turned up some original facts that would not otherwise have been posted or possibly been posted at all in the Requests section. I can think of several other examples.

I reckon that the rule "If you have to ask the question, Make sure the question is in the title!" is a very good one, out of courtesy to readers, but the question itself seems to me to have a lot of validity if one looks at the positive results rather than the disappointment at meeting a question instead of an answer.

To take one example, the thread that generated such high blood pressure, the one on Misha Barton, actually turned up some original facts that would not otherwise have been posted or possibly been posted at all in the Requests section. I can think of several other examples.

I reckon that the rule "If you have to ask the question, Make sure the question is in the title!" is a very good one, out of courtesy to readers, but the question itself seems to me to have a lot of validity if one looks at the positive results rather than the disappointment at meeting a question instead of an answer.

I am in absolute agreement. Excellent points, and exactly the reason I posted this. Im not trying to discourage people from asking anything; actually the opposite. Let's say for example I was curious about Ananda Lewis. The only time I have seen anything about her being ticklish is a brief tickle on an episode of Hot Zone on MTV. If I was new and was curious, I would first look to see if there was anything in the Lists. Then I would see the sticky concerning requests. Knowing me, I have already Googled her ad nauseum so I know there are no other posts. So I ask if anyone knows anything about her here, and appropriately label the sdubject line as such. If I want to know about something, even if it isnt celeb related, such as computer stuff (my true passion), I research before I ask. I hate to ask a question only to find out the answer was available all the time.

Im not mad that people request things. I am just suggesting to investigate the resources we have available right here first. Requests are awesome because as you mentioned, new info could turn up, and it generates activity here (never a bad thing). Im just saying check around in here and you may be able to answer your own questions.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back